Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131131 times)
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:42:08 AM

Hi Jullian Bauer or Tammo Mamedi sockpuppet account from another failed ico solidified. These people are elite scammers.

It is planed for Q4 2019.

https://i.imgur.com/jBNaQni.png

By Q4 the project will get bankrupt. Good luck with that.

Regarding the two scam entities:

Agora Trading: IT HAS 0 (ZERO) USERS AND ZERO TRADES. ALWAYS IT WILL BE 0 (ZERO) TRADES ON AGORA BUGGY SOFTWARE.

Fancy company name WEG Bank AG: IT IS NOT A FUCKING BANK. IT IS A SCAM COMPANY WITH 0 (ZERO) CUSTOMERS AND 0 (ZERO) USERS AND  0 (ZERO) REAL PARTNERS

proof

https://i.imgur.com/nJVigsf.png
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:18:30 PM

Fancy company name WEG Bank AG: IT IS NOT A FUCKING BANK. IT IS A SCAM COMPANY WITH 0 (ZERO) CUSTOMERS AND 0 (ZERO) USERS AND  0 (ZERO) REAL PARTNERS

proof https://i.imgur.com/nJVigsf.png

Oh man, now it's getting ridiculous.

In the screenshot you send as a proof that they have no "real" partners, there is Litecoin (just the 5th largest coin by market cap, probably not relevant at all). I didn't know any of the companies when I first looked at the list of companies, but like 5 minutes later I used one of the escalators of Schindler (and as it is a German company I guess they are huge if their escalators are in FL as well). They bank is also on a list of the German central bank, so they have proper banking license which alone is probably worth a few millions - and I bet they also have a number of customers.

Trying to make something bad out of everything Nimiq does, but with this one you'll probably have hard times....

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:30:10 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 05:19:17 PM by Nimiq

New Announcement

Team Nimiq is thrilled to announce that we are working on a Crypto-Fiat bridge in collaboration with German WEG Bank AG and Swiss-Maltese non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange Agora.Trade!
Learn more here

Please Read

Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently (they decided not to participate) where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:42:02 PM

WARNING: Nimiq's next Ponzi scheme

Nimiq plans another scam because they run out of ICO money.
This "stablecoin" is just yet another attempt to scam people by selling worthless tokens.

It sounds all nice, but there's just one problem: as with any Ponzi scheme, the value of your investment is stable until the bottom falls out, and it becomes worthless. Your money, meanwhile, is in the pockets of the scammers.

normana

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:16:47 PM

This "stablecoin" is just yet another attempt to scam people by selling worthless tokens.
It sounds all nice, but there's just one problem: as with any Ponzi scheme, the value of your investment is stable until the bottom falls out, and it becomes worthless. Your money, meanwhile, is in the pockets of the scammers.

The only problem in your argumentation is that according to their announcement it is the complete opposite of what you said:

One of the beauties of the solution is, that it works without issuing or acting through a stablecoin, by enabling the Euro directly to behave as if it was a token on a blockchain. and the counterparty could now be a Euro account holder, without a single, centralized intermediary ever controlling the two assets that are being exchanged.

This means: You don't invest into it, they just make your normal bank account more powerful by connecting it directly to blockchains. They don't sell a token and you don't give your money in the pocket of someone else, so nobody can scam you.

They basically tricked you with this: You can't claim they are scamming you because it is completely non-custodial and you don't invest into it.
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:48:20 PM

New Article by Market Insider

Nimiq's novel approach makes fiat behave as if it were a token on a blockchain, meaning a crypto holder can sell their coins directly to a fiat bank account holder and vice versa. The transfer is done without a single, centralized intermediary (like an exchange or payment processor) controlling the two assets being exchanged, and without the private keys of the crypto asset ever being entrusted to a third party.
You can find the article by Market Insider here

Please Read

Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently (they decided not to participate) where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:09:21 PM

Fancy company name WEG Bank AG: IT IS NOT A FUCKING BANK. IT IS A SCAM COMPANY WITH 0 (ZERO) CUSTOMERS AND 0 (ZERO) USERS AND  0 (ZERO) REAL PARTNERS

proof https://i.imgur.com/nJVigsf.png

Oh man, now it's getting ridiculous.

In the screenshot you send as a proof that they have no "real" partners, there is Litecoin (just the 5th largest coin by market cap, probably not relevant at all). I didn't know any of the companies when I first looked at the list of companies, but like 5 minutes later I used one of the escalators of Schindler (and as it is a German company I guess they are huge if their escalators are in FL as well). They bank is also on a list of the German central bank, so they have proper banking license which alone is probably worth a few millions - and I bet they also have a number of customers.

Trying to make something bad out of everything Nimiq does, but with this one you'll probably have hard times....

This is just fake. Litecoin owns 10% of WEG shit bank. Probably WEG offered to Litecoin foundation 10% of making them to partner up. So the 10% of WEG Bank is worthless.

WEG BANK doesn't have one customer. Not even one customer and not even one bank branch. Simple as that. This company is just a fake bank company having different interests and nimiq got trap into their scam as well. FAKE NEWS TO SCAM INVESTORS

coinfanatic

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:20:17 PM

article by Market Insider

They are getting sloppy. It becomes too easy to debunk Nimiq's scams:

"Markets Insider and Business Insider Editorial Teams were not involved in the creation of this post."

This is just a fake article. They paid Market Insider to post their press release.

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:25:22 PM

article by Market Insider

They are getting sloppy. It becomes too easy to debunk Nimiq's scams:

"Markets Insider and Business Insider Editorial Teams were not involved in the creation of this post."

This is just a fake article. They paid Market Insider to post their press release.

Definitely, this shitpost was paid by the scamiq team. I can read the voice of Richy or whoever writes their medium articles in that fake businessinsider shitpost.
normana

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:11:36 PM

This is just fake. Litecoin owns 10% of WEG shit bank. Probably WEG offered to Litecoin foundation 10% of making them to partner up. So the 10% of WEG Bank is worthless.

WEG BANK doesn't have one customer. Not even one customer and not even one bank branch. Simple as that. This company is just a fake bank company having different interests and nimiq got trap into their scam as well. FAKE NEWS TO SCAM INVESTORS

So, just to summarize what you just said:
- Nimiq is a scam/fake (old)
- WEG Bank is a scam/fake
- Nimiq, TokenPay, Litecoin Foundation and Charlie Lee (see this tweet) got trapped by the WEG Bank scam

That's very bold claims. Do you have any proof for your claims?

To me it looks like WEG Bank is a private bank, focusing on homeowner associations (or something like that). I found this random forum thread in the internet where at least 2 people claim to have an account at WEG Bank.
Also as far as I know, Germany has very strict banking laws, so setting up a fake/scam bank is probably hard or impossible and requires a lot of time and money....

Warning: yuluxugi32132, nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, robin.nimiq are sockpuppet accounts, proven liars and FUDers. All of them were only created this year and only for the purpose of spamming this thread (check their profile). Don't expect anything mentioned by them to be true. If you want real insights, check out Nimiq community channels (Discord, Telegram).
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:24:00 PM

So, just to summarize what you just said:
- Nimiq is a scam/fake (old)
- WEG Bank is a scam/fake
- Nimiq, TokenPay, Litecoin Foundation and Charlie Lee (see this tweet) got trapped by the WEG Bank scam

That's very bold claims. Do you have any proof for your claims?

To me it looks like WEG Bank is a private bank, focusing on homeowner associations (or something like that). I found this random forum thread in the internet where at least 2 people claim to have an account at WEG Bank.
Also as far as I know, Germany has very strict banking laws, so setting up a fake/scam bank is probably hard or impossible and requires a lot of time and money....

It is so strict that most scams and ICO failed scams are registered in Switzerland or in Germany.

https://splash247.com/container-ponzi-scheme-becomes-one-germanys-largest-investment-scandals/

https://www.handelsblatt.com/today/finance/punishing-greed-jail-time-for-german-ponzi-schemers-in-the-infinus-scam/23582684.html?ticket=ST-1832840-w3cdgGcOTKpF2D21jdZc-ap6

We will hear Jail Time for WEG Bank and nimiq scams. Good luck with your ponzi scheme and trash coin. It is just a matter of time until the bubble will pop up
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:02:54 AM

yes yes. i can confirm. they want to switch to PROOF OF STAKE to make a ponzi scheme staking with vesting/GENESIS coins. this is why they buy coins from the market. project turns out to be a scam. stay out of scam!!!

vj1977

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:29:00 AM

Warning to newcomers:

The following fake accounts were all recently created (click on profiles to confirm) by a couple of followers of an unknown homemade project (not even worth mentioning) that think by attacking Nimiq, it would somehow make theirs less shitty. These childish accounts were created solely to coordinate an attack and spam this thread in huge red fonts, as you may have seen already.

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132

To find out for yourself, stay up-to-date with the project progress, and engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many other official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq

sasha.new

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:35:11 AM

yes yes. i can confirm. they want to switch to PROOF OF STAKE to make a ponzi scheme staking with vesting/GENESIS coins. this is why they buy coins from the market. project turns out to be a scam. stay out of scam!!!

Indeed. I also believe that the "scamiq" team is looking to scam everybody. How? Simple! By turning this trashcoin into a full PROOF OF STAKE coin. This way it will get rid of mining enabling the team to mine with the premined coins from Genesis and vested accounts.
vj1977

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:35:53 AM

Warning to newcomers:

The following fake accounts were all recently created (click on profiles to confirm) by a couple of followers of an unknown homemade project (not even worth mentioning) that think by attacking Nimiq, it would somehow make theirs less shitty. These childish accounts were created solely to coordinate an attack and spam this thread in huge red fonts, as you may have seen already.

andrewjaxx, coinfanatic, john.btc, matthewgpu, nimiqshitcoin, robin.nimiq, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, wentian.cn, and yuluxugi32132

To find out for yourself, stay up-to-date with the project progress, and engage with the awesome Nimiq community and team, please join the many other official channels found on nimiq.com.

Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/cMHemg8
Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJW-ozFwo7Er9jpHw
Community https://nimiq.community/
Reddit Reddit
Blog https://medium.com/nimiq-network
Twitter https://twitter.com/nimiq

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:50:16 AM

Indeed. I also believe that the "scamiq" team is looking to scam everybody. How? Simple! By turning this trashcoin into a full PROOF OF STAKE coin. This way it will get rid of mining enabling the team to mine with the premined coins from Genesis and vested accounts.

Yup. They are just looking to scam more investors making them fall into their promises trap. They use a fake Bank (with ZERO CUSTOMERS and ZERO bank branches) hoping to attract new dumb investors funding the scam. All this, while they have burned more than half of the funds on an expensive lifestyle and a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica. Moreover, they are planning to switch from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake faccilating them to stake the vested (PREMINED) coins. The shitshow continues until they get bankrupt or the Ponzi will fall apart.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:13:30 PM

Yup. They are just looking to scam more investors making them fall into their promises trap. They use a fake Bank (with ZERO CUSTOMERS and ZERO bank branches) hoping to attract new dumb investors funding the scam. All this, while they have burned more than half of the funds on an expensive lifestyle and a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica. Moreover, they are planning to switch from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake faccilating them to stake the vested (PREMINED) coins. The shitshow continues until they get bankrupt or the Ponzi will fall apart.

Fully agree. They're piling lies on top of lies. These drug addicts try to keep investors busy until they've laundered all the ICO money into their pockets.

WEG is just another scam like scamiq. WEG Bank (with ZERO CUSTOMERS / USERS AND ZERO REAL PARTNERS) had partnership with a 100% scam project possibly ICO. Namely TokenPay. The project started in 2015 and it is just a Bytecoin fork with 55 commits on github. The project is also dead.  In the last year they had only 8 fucking commits!!!

https://www.tokenpay.com/whitepaper.pdf PDF SCAM with no value inside just empty pages with nonsense text

Check their github https://github.com/tokenpay TokenPay and WEG are both just scams.

https://i.imgur.com/fzhd64b.png
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:00:33 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2019, 04:34:37 PM by nimiqshitcoin

Fully agree. They're piling lies on top of lies. These drug addicts try to keep investors busy until they've laundered all the ICO money into their pockets.

WEG is just another scam like scamiq. WEG Bank (with ZERO CUSTOMERS / USERS AND ZERO REAL PARTNERS) had partnership with a 100% scam project possibly ICO. Namely TokenPay. The project started in 2015 and it is just a Bytecoin fork with 55 commits on github. The project is also dead.  In the last year they had only 8 fucking commits!!!

https://www.tokenpay.com/whitepaper.pdf PDF SCAM with no value inside just empty pages with nonsense text

Check their github https://github.com/tokenpay TokenPay and WEG are both just scams.

https://i.imgur.com/fzhd64b.png

Great research nimiqshitcoin!

This whole scam will fall apart. It's only a matter of time....

To be honest, the deeper you dig on this project, the shadier it gets. Now, I don't even doubt that in a year or so, we will see some of these people behind bars.
normana

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:39:46 PM

There is no meaningful discussion going on here since weeks, only circle-jerking of people claiming everyone that is only loosely connected to Nimiq is a scam (including a registered German Bank, projects like TokenPay and the Litecoin Foundation). Probably next week, the foundation authority of Switzerland is a scam because they allow Nimiq Foundation to act as a non-profit. Or Lisk, because they want both chains to coexist (both trying to be developer friendly and targeting JavaScript developers).

I think moderators should really close this thread. Or finally make a rule that scam accusations belong only in the scam accusation forum and not in the Nimiq thread, especially if the projects accused to be a scam are not even Nimiq....

coinfanatic

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:43:12 PM

Facts proven by bitcointalkers:

1. Robin Linus cannabis drug addiction.
2. Philipp and Marvin have drug (cannabis or cocaine) addictions as well
3. Internal struggles over ICO money and power
4. Project financial troubles - over $250,000 burning rate.
5. Trading Bot to create fake volumes
6. Price manipulation to keep the price afloat
7. GPU mining since main net
8. Robin was not officially removed from the project as he is still the head of the foundation
9. No real partnerships. Nobody cares about this shitcoin
10. Lack of vision
11. Most of the community left already
12. Most developers left already.
13. They started to pay the community to stay ( moderators + developers )
14. They acquired a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica from ICO Money
15. Multiple members of scamiq team have acquired multiple properties in Costa Rica,  Germany and other countries.
16. ICO period was done using for-profit company with no KYC for American citizens
17. ICO investors lost all their money.
18. They're spreading fake news with fake identities such as normana (aka Marvin Wissfeld)
19. They create fake trading volume with bots
20. They manipulate the market price with ICO money

Rumors that will be proven soon:

1. Bankruptcy 6 or 12 months.
2. ICO Money laundering

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: