Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
Nimiq

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:25:31 PM

Wow, I miss seeing these large red fonts.  Grin May I ask any reputable high ranking forum members if these allegations are true? I'm a bit lazy to do any research today.  Tongue

None of them are true. Many reputable users here can confirm that. And much more in Nimiq's Telegram and Discord.

Check this announcement in our Medium Blog Post regarding one of the founders leaving the project. Robin is not contributing to the project anymore and then any claims about him are not related to Nimiq. Also our Reddit AMA about that. There is also a Summary of the AMA in out blog.

As you can easily verify these FUDers are just that: FUDers.  Grin

Is a funny way to find out about a coin but thanks for your interest in Nimiq. If you want to try it out you can check the easiest, fastest onboarding on crypto. Nimiq's efficient Blockchain enables you to run a node completely in your browser, with all the software client-side. This creates an intuitive user experience with gains in censorship-resistance over Bitcoin since you don't need another node to broadcast a tx for you, you run your own node in your browser and connect to the Blockchain directly from there.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:40:38 PM

Interested in hearing people why I buy NIM, what makes Nimiq stand out from the rest, what is its utility, etc.

prject is dead. stay away. digging not profitable. no utility no reason why anyone should buy. you can't do anything with this stupid shitcoin

It's always good to have critical voices, but your way to get the message across just lacks substance. It is more helpful if instead you mention 3-4 clear points that demonstrate the issues you see with this coin.

Be our guest to buy, just don't come crying back here when the price keeps dropping. Miners like to dump on stupid buyers like you!!!

You didn't get the point I was making. It is good to have people like you who are trying to protect others from losing money, but you should do it in a way that somebody new to this thread understands what you are saying.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:16:02 PM

Wow, I miss seeing these large red fonts.  Grin May I ask any reputable high ranking forum members if these allegations are true? I'm a bit lazy to do any research today.  Tongue

None of them are true. Many reputable users here can confirm that. And much more in Nimiq's Telegram and Discord.

Check this announcement in our Medium Blog Post regarding one of the founders leaving the project. Robin is not contributing to the project anymore and then any claims about him are not related to Nimiq. Also our Reddit AMA about that. There is also a Summary of the AMA in out blog.

LIE 1. ROBIN LINUS IS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF THE NIMIQ FOUNDATION AND IN CHARGE WITH THE FOUNDATION. HE ADMITTED TO BE A POTHEAD, BUT HE IS STILL YOUR BOSS.

Is a funny way to find out about a coin but thanks for your interest in Nimiq. If you want to try it out you can check the easiest, fastest onboarding on crypto. Nimiq's efficient Blockchain enables you to run a node completely in your browser, with all the software client-side. This creates an intuitive user experience with gains in censorship-resistance over Bitcoin since you don't need another node to broadcast a tx for you, you run your own node in your browser and connect to the Blockchain directly from there.

LIE 2. YOU CAN NOT START A FULL NODE IN BROWSER. THE BROWSER CONSENSUS STILL REQUIRES FULL NODES.
Nimiq

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:24:48 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 09:04:13 PM by Nimiq

Interested in hearing people why I buy NIM, what makes Nimiq stand out from the rest, what is its utility, etc.

prject is dead. stay away. digging not profitable. no utility no reason why anyone should buy. you can't do anything with this stupid shitcoin

It's always good to have critical voices, but your way to get the message across just lacks substance. It is more helpful if instead you mention 3-4 clear points that demonstrate the issues you see with this coin.

Be our guest to buy, just don't come crying back here when the price keeps dropping. Miners like to dump on stupid buyers like you!!!

You didn't get the point I was making. It is good to have people like you who are trying to protect others from losing money, but you should do it in a way that somebody new to this thread understands what you are saying.

By his aggressive tone you can infer he is not really trying to protect anyone but rather damage the image of the project. If there were any serious (non giant-red-bold) questions, we will all over it happy to answer. In terms of financial advice we have always stay away from those sketchy crypto practices. You won't find any shady, scammy, hype message in any of our social channels. We follow the BUIDL mentality and focus on attracting/educating web developers on the advantages of Nimiq. Check our recently-created Instagram for some sweet code snippets of how to integrate Nimiq on javascript application.

*Image Removed*  (http://safe.nimiq.com/#_request/NQ17YTX4X5U65BUXHN5JV6VV260V9UP1D39S_)
Nimiq

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:28:44 PM

LIE 1. ROBIN LINUS IS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF THE NIMIQ FOUNDATION AND IN CHARGE WITH THE FOUNDATION. HE ADMITTED TO BE A POTHEAD, BUT HE IS STILL YOUR BOSS.

LIE 2. YOU CAN NOT START A FULL NODE IN BROWSER. THE BROWSER CONSENSUS STILL REQUIRES FULL NODES.

1. No. Check this blog post.
2. Browser nodes do not require full nodes to achieve consensus. Try the most simple web application on top of the Nimiq Blockchain.

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:42:41 PM

Wow, I miss seeing these large red fonts.  Grin May I ask any reputable high ranking forum members if these allegations are true? I'm a bit lazy to do any research today.  Tongue

2. Browser nodes do not require full nodes to achieve consensus. Try the most simple web application on top of the Nimiq Blockchain.

Again. You are lying!

1. Where can we see the board members and who is the president of the Nimiq Foundation? Robin Linus (cannabis drug user) is the Founder and THE PRESIDENT OF NIMIQ FOUNDATION.
2. Browser nodes cannot sync or be consensus without full nodes set by the Nimiq Foundation. The project is centralized by your team.
Nimiq

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:01:23 PM

Wow, I miss seeing these large red fonts.  Grin May I ask any reputable high ranking forum members if these allegations are true? I'm a bit lazy to do any research today.  Tongue

Again. You are lying!

1. Where can we see the board members and who is the president of the Nimiq Foundation? Robin Linus (cannabis drug user) is the Founder and THE PRESIDENT OF NIMIQ FOUNDATION.
2. Browser nodes cannot sync or be consensus without full nodes set by the Nimiq Foundation. The project is centralized by your team.

1. So you first ask about who is in a foundation and then you say you are convinced of knowing who is part of it? Nice Cool . For anyone who really cares for it, the official information is in this blog post. Spoiler: Robin is no longer considered a part of Team Nimiq.

2. Is clear you are confused. Nodes of peer to peer networks like Nimiq and Bitcoin require an initial seed node list to connect to the network. Team Nimiq does run seed nodes and so do community members. Here is the list of community seed nodes.

Nimiq

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:45:05 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 08:02:07 PM by Nimiq

Concerning big bold red FUD

Please Read

Since its launch, this have been an informative/discussion thread.
In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently where all questions were answered.
There is also a blog post with a  summary of the AMA.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:13:34 PM

Again. You are lying!

1. So you first ask about who is in a foundation and then you say you are convinced of knowing who is part of it? Nice Cool . For anyone who really cares for it, the official information is in this blog post. Spoiler: Robin is no longer considered a part of Team Nimiq.

2. Is clear you are confused. Nodes of peer to peer networks like Nimiq and Bitcoin require an initial seed node list to connect to the network. Team Nimiq does run seed nodes and so do community members. Here is the list of community seed nodes.

I caught you lying. You are saying "Robin Linus is no longer considered a part of Team Nimiq". So it means ROBIN LINUS IS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF NIMIQ FOUNDATION BUT YOU NO LONGER CONSIDER HIM PART OF THE TEAM. You just screw your own boss, although he is still your boss. What a great team, team members and what a great community.
Nimiq

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:36:32 PM

Again. You are lying!

I caught you lying. You are saying "Robin Linus is no longer considered a part of Team Nimiq". So it means ROBIN LINUS IS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF NIMIQ FOUNDATION BUT YOU NO LONGER CONSIDER HIM PART OF THE TEAM. You just screw your own boss, although he is still your boss. What a great team, team members and what a great community.

I only quoted a piece of the official announcement in Nimiq's Blog post: https://medium.com/nimiq-network/community-announcement-1e75cdc5c884.

You made up the rest (as usual)

Please Read

Nimiq is the first browser blockchain.
That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

In January these group of users were created with the sole purpose of spreading FUD in this thread:

nimiqshitcoin, coinfanatic, andrewjaxx, john.btc, sasha.new, Scamiq, Scamiq2, matthewgpu

As you might have noticed they always use unnecessarily aggressive language, huge red bold fonts and empty claims instead of serious questions.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently (they decided not to participate) where all questions were answered.

Nimiq welcome all newcomers, invite them to ask questions, and would like to apologize for these users behavior and any inconvenience they might cause.

robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:40:26 PM

Again. You are lying!

they always lie. you don't have any chance to make them addmit their ico scam. they never answer honestly. soon robin linus will do new ama on reddit. otherwise it means they paid him $500K - $2M to make him shut up. they only interest is milking the ico cash cow. that is nimiq plan. a scam. i don't even bother to ask them questions because they always lie
Nimiq

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:50:32 PM

Community Project Proposal: Nimiq Lightning Network Framework

The purpose of this project is to develop naïve implementations of i) Nimiq payment channels, and ii) routed Nimiq payments through connected payment channels. The motivation for this work is to prove the viability of a Lightning Network built on top of the Nimiq blockchain, and to provide a framework for future projects to build on

The Nimiq Community Funding Board will meet next meet.

Join our community to discuss the proposal and ask questions to the dev who submitted it: Telegram | Discord

Please Read

That means apps based on Nimiq can run directly in the browser of the user, locally, without the need of a server-side application.

Team Nimiq have answered here their non-factual claims. Also held a live Reddit AMA session recently (they decided not to participate) where all questions were answered.

nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:57:16 PM

These people from the "team nimiq" must be really stupid. They will pay about $30,000 to two developers to open-source an existing closed-source gpu miner. Sushi pool is shit because they worked only for profit. They built the miner already but keeping it closed source. Now they are asking about $30,000 to open source their "cool project". What a fail project and how greedy "sushi guys" are.

It is clear now, everybody is looking to milk the cash cow in a way or another. The project will become bankrupt until the end of this year. By the end of this year, no progress will be done and their new report will show: 4 million dollars in the bank account from ICO investors. Next year bankruptcy 100%

shitcoin with shit progress
robin.nimiq

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:11:19 PM

These people from the "team nimiq" must be really stupid. They will pay about $30,000 to two developers to open-source an existing closed-source gpu miner. Sushi pool is shit because they worked only for profit. They built the miner already but keeping it closed source. Now they are asking about $30,000 to open source their "cool project". What a fail project and how greedy "sushi guys" are.

It is clear now, everybody is looking to milk the cash cow in a way or another. The project will become bankrupt until the end of this year. By the end of this year, no progress will be done and their new report will show: 4 million dollars in the bank account from ICO investors. Next year bankruptcy 100%

yes yes. open source community developppers ask $30,000 to open source gpu miner. big big fail for team nimiq. they are wasting all their money. ico money will be gone soon. burning rate is already $250,000. now is bigger
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:26:49 PM

hi all. I just checked their censored discord. People are very upset now. The team is literally banning everybody.

beulenmann111lovesCrypto02/08/2019
Method: messages.sendMessage
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"USER_BANNED_IN_CHANNEL"}
this is NIMIQ Team live
dont like critic
This will go Public like some other things ............ you are playing with the money from Investors
because i critic one of the team members runs a pool
in his "spare Time"
next ICO for the Trashcan
these guys make NIM to a shitcoin

ginoangelo02/10/2019
Is Nimiq dead?

darya02/10/2019
ok. I thought nimiq is dead

bookandofferLast Monday at 10:49 PM
nimiq comunity is extremely boring, right now.
Nimiq
‏ @nimiq
2 Std.Vor 2 Stunden
"#Nimiq ecosystem and community is growing fast since the excellent and well-documented code is attracting a lot of developers from all over the world."
- Robin Gröble, Medium, @Robin69877224
#MentionMonday
what a bullschit
the comunity is not growing, the  same follower since two years on twitter
and the same people here since two years

brantje | SushiPool.comLast Tuesday at 4:35 PM
^_^
Nimiq is blocked on easylist :/
If you have an github account, you can give a thumbs up here: https://github.com/easylist/easylist/issues/2618#issuecomment-452044414

Robin 🎭Last Thursday at 11:59 PM
The Nimiq description on Coinmarketcap is really bad. @Nimiq_team would be nice if someone could edit that text

ginoangeloLast Thursday at 1:25 PM
The price evolution is down down down

iteonixLast Thursday at 5:16 PM
Stealthx has bought some raise in the price it seems
May be another bot in play
Nimiq

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:03:08 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 12:31:44 AM by Nimiq

1- That is a lie. Team Nimiq is not planning to pay developers to open-source an existing closed-source gpu miner.
2- Sushipool is a pool of Nimiq but is not related to Nimiq Team. If you want to insult them directly here is their Discord
3- Pools in general work for profit.

Please Read

Nimiq

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:13:08 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2019, 12:30:51 AM by Nimiq

hi all. I just checked their censored discord. People are very upset now. The team is literally banning everybody.

beulenmann111lovesCrypto02/08/2019
Method: messages.sendMessage
Result: {"_":"rpc_error","error_code":400,"error_message":"USER_BANNED_IN_CHANNEL"}
this is NIMIQ Team live
dont like critic
This will go Public like some other things ............ you are playing with the money from Investors
because i critic one of the team members runs a pool
in his "spare Time"
next ICO for the Trashcan
these guys make NIM to a shitcoin

ginoangelo02/10/2019
Is Nimiq dead?

darya02/10/2019
ok. I thought nimiq is dead

bookandofferLast Monday at 10:49 PM
nimiq comunity is extremely boring, right now.
Nimiq
‏ @nimiq
2 Std.Vor 2 Stunden
"#Nimiq ecosystem and community is growing fast since the excellent and well-documented code is attracting a lot of developers from all over the world."
- Robin Gröble, Medium, @Robin69877224
#MentionMonday
what a bullschit
the comunity is not growing, the  same follower since two years on twitter
and the same people here since two years

brantje | SushiPool.comLast Tuesday at 4:35 PM
^_^
Nimiq is blocked on easylist :/
If you have an github account, you can give a thumbs up here: https://github.com/easylist/easylist/issues/2618#issuecomment-452044414

Robin 🎭Last Thursday at 11:59 PM
The Nimiq description on Coinmarketcap is really bad. @Nimiq_team would be nice if someone could edit that text

ginoangeloLast Thursday at 1:25 PM
The price evolution is down down down

iteonixLast Thursday at 5:16 PM
Stealthx has bought some raise in the price it seems
May be another bot in play

1- We haven't banned anybody. We don't censor users ever, if we did they would be here or in Reddit showing proof.
2- People are not upset, they are proposing projects!
3- This list of quotes is basically a 1 week search of messages that might appear negative, and then taken out of context. You even got some positive suggestions in there, prove that you didn't much negative.
4- Some of those posts are from active users (discussions taken out of context) the rest seem to be from new users, what stops you from just joining, writing something negative and then posting it here again?

Please Read

andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:48:52 AM

1- We haven't banned anybody. We don't censor users ever, if we did they would be here or in Reddit showing proof.

THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE YEAR
This is definitely the biggest lie these people said. They have banned hudrends of people on: discord, telegram, reddit and deleted youtube messages. Nimiq is one of the most censored project. People have been banned and many posted complains on Reddit and Bitcointalk that they have been banned requesting access before. Wasn't @coinfanatic banned on telegram months ago ?

https://i.imgur.com/dTVlDvT.png

From Reddit.

I was personally accused of being a Robin sockpuppet by a telegram mod, for coming into the channel to support him after I read his reddit post. Before being banned I was never given the chance to prove that I wasn't Robin, which would have been trivial--I could have responded with an audio recording of my voice, which would have made it pretty darn obvious I wasn't him--I'm Australian. (Although I completly lost my cool and told one of the mods to fuck themselves as a result of the accusation which may have been the main reason I was banned).

I participated in the ICO, and expressed my concern for the uselessness of the browser miner after launch when it became clear it was a boondoggle. Like many infrequent users of telegram, I deleted my account. I have always had a foot in the webdollar camp as well as the nimiq camp and am critical of both (and so was also accused of being a webdollar shill). Also my account creation was before any of this Robin drama kicked off [but I suppose you'd say that Robin was creating sockpuppets in preparation for the drama].

All this demonstrates is the community is paranoid enough to be so sure that Robin sockpuppeting as to accuse a random users of being him. I never made any personal attacks on Philip or Elion. I demanded to know how much Richy was being paid, and he refused to answer. I can't even remember which mod I told to "fuck you" after the accusation.

All of this says a lot about the honesty with which the team are going to answer any of these AMA questions, of which Robin was the catalyst.

1 month ago
Hi u/btrs_88,

I feel sorry that you had a bad experience in our community. The telegram mods have a hard time with a lot of people only joining to watch and deepen the drama. Especially from the BitcoinTalk community, a lot of FUDers joined the community channels. However, please note that the Telegram moderators are not part of the Nimiq Team and only tried to protect the team and the community. Calling them bad words certainly doesn't help in such situations. I guess you can ask mods to unban your account in a friendly way, soon. Most of the drama will probably be over after the AmA, so mods can get back to the usual approach.

This situation is extraordinary for all of us, so please pardon those that didn't handle it perfectly. There, unfortunately, are no instructions how to handle such things.

They ban the shit out of people. Probably their moderators and the team banned hudrends of people who asked legit questions about their structure and organisation. Even now we don't have an official statement describing the Nimiq Foundation members. Who is President? Is Robin Linus the President (of course, but they don't want to disclose this)

The project is a bad joke and a scam. Sweep all their dirt under the carpet.  They always lie. Now they tell us: "we never banned people". Screw you. I have been personally banned on Telegram and Reddit! Many other ICO investors had been banned as well on Telegram by Richy, you and other moderators. JUST BE FRANK AND ADMIT THE TRUTH
matthewgpu

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:57:02 AM

This is definitely the biggest lie these people said. They have banned hudrends of people on: discord, telegram, reddit and deleted youtube messages. Nimiq is one of the most censored project. People have been banned and many posted complains on Reddit and Bitcointalk that they have been banned requesting access before. Wasn't @coinfanatic banned on telegram months ago ?

https://i.imgur.com/dTVlDvT.png

From Reddit.

I was personally accused of being a Robin sockpuppet by a telegram mod, for coming into the channel to support him after I read his reddit post. Before being banned I was never given the chance to prove that I wasn't Robin, which would have been trivial--I could have responded with an audio recording of my voice, which would have made it pretty darn obvious I wasn't him--I'm Australian. (Although I completly lost my cool and told one of the mods to fuck themselves as a result of the accusation which may have been the main reason I was banned).

I participated in the ICO, and expressed my concern for the uselessness of the browser miner after launch when it became clear it was a boondoggle. Like many infrequent users of telegram, I deleted my account. I have always had a foot in the webdollar camp as well as the nimiq camp and am critical of both (and so was also accused of being a webdollar shill). Also my account creation was before any of this Robin drama kicked off [but I suppose you'd say that Robin was creating sockpuppets in preparation for the drama].

All this demonstrates is the community is paranoid enough to be so sure that Robin sockpuppeting as to accuse a random users of being him. I never made any personal attacks on Philip or Elion. I demanded to know how much Richy was being paid, and he refused to answer. I can't even remember which mod I told to "fuck you" after the accusation.

All of this says a lot about the honesty with which the team are going to answer any of these AMA questions, of which Robin was the catalyst.

1 month ago
Hi u/btrs_88,

I feel sorry that you had a bad experience in our community. The telegram mods have a hard time with a lot of people only joining to watch and deepen the drama. Especially from the BitcoinTalk community, a lot of FUDers joined the community channels. However, please note that the Telegram moderators are not part of the Nimiq Team and only tried to protect the team and the community. Calling them bad words certainly doesn't help in such situations. I guess you can ask mods to unban your account in a friendly way, soon. Most of the drama will probably be over after the AmA, so mods can get back to the usual approach.

This situation is extraordinary for all of us, so please pardon those that didn't handle it perfectly. There, unfortunately, are no instructions how to handle such things.

They ban the shit out of people. Probably their moderators and the team banned hudrends of people who asked legit questions about their structure and organisation. Even now we don't have an official statement describing the Nimiq Foundation members. Who is President? Is Robin Linus the President (of course, but they don't want to disclose this)

The project is a bad joke and a scam. Sweep all their dirt under the carpet.  They always lie. Now they tell us: "we never banned people". Screw you. I have been personally banned on Telegram and Reddit! Many other ICO investors had been banned as well on Telegram by Richy, you and other moderators. JUST BE FRANK AND ADMIT THE TRUTH

The project is a scam. Just move on. I already moved on. I sold all my NIM coins and now I am into looking on great projects with high potential. I am talking about GRIN and BEAM.
Nimiq was just a con-arist game to raise ICO money. That's all. Now they are "working hard" to look legit to avoid legal troubles with SEC. Bye
Nimiq

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:17:40 AM

From Reddit.

1 month ago
Hi u/btrs_88,

We don't censor users. Proof of that is that you, with all your effort, can only find one isolated case of a user that was banned because he behaved like a FUDer (like you, what a coincidence!).

If there were hundreds of people banned and censored users in our community then they will be a lot of angry people here, not just a couple of FUDers talking between each other  Grin

The truth? You probably got banned a month ago for doing the same annoying thing you do here but in our Telegram group. Then complained about it in reddit and posted it here trying to look like a different person Roll Eyes

Please Read

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: