Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:30:17 PM

I have done all that and started a COOP...

And had time to send BKKCoins an IR Heat Gun, 4 Test Heat Sinks and contribute to the Oscilloscope fund... where were you until page 110? Don't play around making yourself look like you have been supporting the development of the Klondike. You need to concentrate on your stuff right in front of your face. Get these people their units as soon as the chips and the boards are mated. Anything else you do that doesn't go directly to that goal is a distraction.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Blue777

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:32:25 PM

looks like there is no one get refund from TH,am i right?
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 01:39:22 PM

It's really good to see terra FINALLY actually getting involved in the BKK thread, but that is not the same as giving a useful contribution.

Its a nice show thou  Grin

5 posts in 100+ pages?

While persuading BkkCoins to release the source code and board designs, we promised to help with the programming side of the project (both the firmware and the cgminer driver). None of these is possible until the hardware is a little stable. So there is nothing we can add to the project at this moment.

so if there is nothing for you to do, then what have you been doing besides evading our questions?

How about securing board manufacturing resources for a quick turn around once the design is ready, sourcing the 50 something components (the PIC in the circuit is back ordered in large quantities with deliver dates running into August, but we already have enough for 2,000 boards, thanks to our efforts), making the necessary modifications in the case and getting them manufactured, getting new sample circuits manufactured, assembling new sample circuits, trying to get the new sample circuit hashing, getting the PayPal issue resolved, trying to get a merchant account that will process transactions larger than 5000 USD, securing additional chips to make sure all the orders ship in first batch, replying to over 400 tickets... to name a few.

you could have posted this 90 pages ago and you wouldnt be seeing all of requesting refunds, you might have even kept my business and saved yourself from all of my fud posts, btw where is my refund?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:40:44 PM

looks like there is no one get refund from TH,am i right?

I did but started end of last month with Paypal, TH didnt respond during dispute or claim within paypal.  Just threatened me in email to close it.   Paypal is best chance of refund with them.
krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:46:27 PM

you could have posted this 90 pages ago and you wouldnt be seeing all of requesting refunds, you might have even kept my business and saved yourself from all of my fud posts, btw where is my refund?

No order?  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  I'm glad whiners like you cancelled, I've done business in the past with people like you and the money isn't worth the aggravation.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pixl8tr

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:48:00 PM

No order?  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  I'm glad whiners like you cancelled, I've done business in the past with people like you and the money isn't worth the aggravation.

+1   Getting tired of people whining.

who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; finger; bjobs; uptime; strip;. grab; mount; yes; umount; sleep; brun;
Donations: 18ByQvDUmaMKkQbYvUWmnPSu9BWeNxVMoc
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:49:29 PM

+1   Getting tired of people whining.

+1
They are called trolls btw not people
rizzman

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:07:35 PM

Nice to see the pic of the board hashing. When I visit them in the next 2 days, I will video it working.

MinermanNC...... thanks for the acid laced admonishment. It's clear that you're not here to make friends. I said that I don't appreciate being pushed. I am making this visit for all of us, and the least you can do is be polite and wait a couple of days. I don't work for you, and I'm not the company you placed an order with. I know everyone says that you have to be "thick skinned" to be on these boards, but a little civility goes a long way. I guess hiding behind a screen gives certain individuals the balls they need to verbally flay people, but I think that behavior is unacceptable. I didn't put up with it as a deputy sheriff and I don't take kindly to it now. The anonymity of the net can bring out the worst in people. It's amusing for the first few pages, but gets old after reading through 100 pages of vitriol. Would you prefer to make the long trip to Terrahash yourself, or would you appreciate it if I went? I am not making this visit for you, but you will certainly benefit from it.

I want to thank everyone else here for your kind words. I won't let you guys down.  
Well welcome back! thought we'd lost ya.......well despite your long resume....... I have owned and operated 7 of my own business successfully and I guess we just come from 2 different worlds. Sorry if have a low tolerance for people who love to toot their own horn. I have low tolerance for BS and feeling like I'm getting the run around. I have heard and been told so many damn stories in my life and heard every frick'n excuse there is from slackers, I guess its just made me a little hard and it shows in here (sometimes). And no, I'm not here to make friends or form alliance's, I just want what I ordered and expect for people to follow up when they tell me they are going to do something. If you are the real deal, then we shall see what you find out, and I will be forever grateful. And btw, one of my closest friends is a deputy County Sherriff here where I live. He a great Christian man, and he has my utmost respect and as man and a deputy. Just know your not Gods gift to this forum so please don't act like it. Hopefully you are all that you say you are. Again, I will welcome your input and help and hopefully all of us in here, IF WE EVER get the boards, will be there for each other to bounce things off of and share any knowledge we may gain working with the new Klondike's.

Dude, where TF do you get off? The guy offered to go to the location on his own dime mind you and bring back answers for the dumbass questions you, me, and everyone else who are not willing or able to go get...Seriously? your going to give him grief about a timeline!? He doesn't own any of us a damn thing, and to call him a slacker is just plain disrespectful, even from an outside perspective.

As for your 7 successful businesses it sounds to me like you are the one tooting the horn here, Unless your talking outta your ass, I can only assume that you did not handle customer service in those businesses with your social skill-set otherwise you would be broke and penniless with that attitude...

Seriously, lay off.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:14:48 PM

Nice to see the pic of the board hashing. When I visit them in the next 2 days, I will video it working.

MinermanNC...... thanks for the acid laced admonishment. It's clear that you're not here to make friends. I said that I don't appreciate being pushed. I am making this visit for all of us, and the least you can do is be polite and wait a couple of days. I don't work for you, and I'm not the company you placed an order with. I know everyone says that you have to be "thick skinned" to be on these boards, but a little civility goes a long way. I guess hiding behind a screen gives certain individuals the balls they need to verbally flay people, but I think that behavior is unacceptable. I didn't put up with it as a deputy sheriff and I don't take kindly to it now. The anonymity of the net can bring out the worst in people. It's amusing for the first few pages, but gets old after reading through 100 pages of vitriol. Would you prefer to make the long trip to Terrahash yourself, or would you appreciate it if I went? I am not making this visit for you, but you will certainly benefit from it.

I want to thank everyone else here for your kind words. I won't let you guys down.  
Well welcome back! thought we'd lost ya.......well despite your long resume....... I have owned and operated 7 of my own business successfully and I guess we just come from 2 different worlds. Sorry if have a low tolerance for people who love to toot their own horn. I have low tolerance for BS and feeling like I'm getting the run around. I have heard and been told so many damn stories in my life and heard every frick'n excuse there is from slackers, I guess its just made me a little hard and it shows in here (sometimes). And no, I'm not here to make friends or form alliance's, I just want what I ordered and expect for people to follow up when they tell me they are going to do something. If you are the real deal, then we shall see what you find out, and I will be forever grateful. And btw, one of my closest friends is a deputy County Sherriff here where I live. He a great Christian man, and he has my utmost respect and as man and a deputy. Just know your not Gods gift to this forum so please don't act like it. Hopefully you are all that you say you are. Again, I will welcome your input and help and hopefully all of us in here, IF WE EVER get the boards, will be there for each other to bounce things off of and share any knowledge we may gain working with the new Klondike's.

Dude, where TF do you get off? The guy offered to go to the location on his own dime mind you and bring back answers for the dumbass questions you, me, and everyone else who are not willing or able to go get...Seriously? your going to give him grief about a timeline!? He doesn't own any of us a damn thing, and to call him a slacker is just plain disrespectful, even from an outside perspective.

As for your 7 successful businesses it sounds to me like you are the one tooting the horn here, Unless your talking outta your ass, I can only assume that you did not handle customer service in those businesses with your social skill-set otherwise you would be broke and penniless with that attitude...

Seriously, lay off.

+1 have to agree, it's nothing but a good deed, and you're aware he guy is suffering from kidney stones. More than a little insensitive to bully him.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:22:02 PM

While I have been defending Terrahash,

I can tell you exactly what you will find if you were to visit today.

3 PCBs. 1 with 16 chips, 1 with 2 chips, 1 with no chips.
A few chips, some heat sinks, some fans, and a prototype case.

That is it. None of them hashing,

If you are reading the BKK Avalon thread you will read that Terrahash is wildly active over there.

What you will learn is they don't have a PCB design that is ready and BKK has not published one that is 100% yet.

They are behind with getting the ones they have rigged up to work like BKKs so they are behind.

So here are the critical path issues:

1. The chips should be in hand by the end of July.
2. They have no functional PCBs in hand and they have about 5 days to have one and have the order placed for the mass production for an arrival of August 1st which is the start of the 2 weeks after the chips arrive.

Predictions: They will deliver as expected, but they will deliver late because the chips will actually arrive before they have PCBs and Firmware squared away. I hope I am wrong.

My guess on delivery of Order #1 will be Early to Mid September.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:25:57 PM

Seriously, lay off.
LOL your funny,,, for the record knightlife and I have an understanding now. and the slackers I was referring to was TH. And did you even read his previous post before judging me? It appears you didn't. And also, and others have said they would go by TH ..and they didn't, so mind your own business. And yes I have had 7 biz. all about customer service or we wouldn't have survived, and I still am in business with IT services even though semi retired. Ok hope you feel better defending KL. I understand. Smiley move on please

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:00:11 PM

About the FUD that BKKcoins said that we are not working with him: That is absolutely true. We never claimed that we are working with him. We are just using his design, and will be paying him a royalty/licensing fee for every board we sell.

So please don't expect us to jump ahead of him. Once he has everything working, we will follow suit within a couple of days.

Just stopping by to say I told you so.

Also for all those that complained the Terrahash isn't giving their input or helping BKKCoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190731.msg2697070#msg2697070

They don't have to help and obviously stated they are not working directly with him, but the above post shows in good faith that they are trying.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252233.msg2694806#msg2694806

Enjoy your refunds children.

Avalon chips inbound,  I'll gladly pay "$1200" for a case if it means supporting Terrahash to build a miner.

They are not making very much on the actual boards/chips.

I'd say that every cancellation means I move up in the queue, but I'm the first order so it doesn't really affect me.

I hope everyone that does move up due to childlike emotional cancellations enjoys watching everyone receive their miners.

I expect them to receive the avalon chips right after BkkCoins gets his board fully functional. Timing seems to work out nicely!

I see some nice pictures, but no where does it say the chips are being released by avalon as yet !

Gridchip's original post is not here,and it's all chinese.
Based on Gridchip's post:
  • Gridchip designed the 110nm chip for Avalon.
  • Now,Gridchip is working on 40nm chip,so there is no 40nm chip now.
  • And Gridchip want to do the sell (40nm chip) directly,not with Avalon any more.
  • Gridchip post those picture to prove what he said.
  • There MAYBE some delay because TSMC is busy,just MAYBE.
  • And the 40nm chip hash rate will be 2-2.5G

I guess they have to spell it out for you,

You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words....
Thanks for useful input today,,, nice to see something in here that has some value. Smiley Jury still out on final product and realistic ship dates.. trying to be patient.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:04:38 PM

Seriously, lay off.
LOL your funny,,, for the record knightlife and I have an understanding now. and the slackers I was referring to was TH. And did you even read his previous post before judging me? It appears you didn't. And also, and others have said they would go by TH ..and they didn't, so mind your own business. And yes I have had 7 biz. all about customer service or we wouldn't have survived, and I still am in business with IT services even though semi retired. Ok hope you feel better defending KL. I understand. Smiley move on please

Anyone that successfully ran "7" decent sized businesses would not use the term "Mind your own business" this only further shows that you are either a child or have the mindset of one.

I imagine you just need a good nights rest or something because you are just a cranky boy lately.
LOL, ya your probably right....and actually I traveled all day Sunday and Monday...just now finally getting caught up on rest...I mean no harm to anyone....just a little cranky last few days...it all good here  Wink

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:20:47 PM

Seriously, lay off.

Anyone that successfully ran "7" decent sized businesses would not use the term "Mind your own business" this only further shows that you are either a child or have the mindset of one.

I imagine you just need a good nights rest or something because you are just a cranky boy lately.
LOL, ya your probably right....and actually I traveled all day Sunday and Monday...just now finally getting caught up on rest...I mean no harm to anyone....just a little cranky last few days...it all good here  Wink

Don't worry miner your crankyness (if any) is nothing compared to what i expect to see out of TH once paypal protection is almost up Smiley .   I will enjoy reading what ever they try to do a day or two before it runs out after how they treated me.  Thats when i finally grab my popcorn!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:21:26 PM

Issue with PayPal has been resolved. We have access to the funds now.

About the refund policy, it was changed way before the orders were taken. We believe most of the refund claims being made now are because of the falling USD/BTC prices. The "item not received" claims being made on PayPal are deceiving and misleading, as everyone who placed an order knew that products would be delivered within two weeks of the delivery of the Avalon chips. This was also written on individual product pages. Some people are abusing the PayPal refund process by making false claims. Any how, we will be refunding all those orders now as a few people have showed interest in buying those cancelled orders. However, we are doing this as an exception and our refund policy is still the same.

We again stress that everything is going on-track, and we will deliver all the orders within the promised time-frame.

Terrahash,

Please confirm that you plan to place these "purchased cancelled orders" at the end of the que.  It would be a very poor business practice to allow people to come in and purchase the cancelled/refunded orders including the spot in the que.

Also PROOF OF THE ADDITIONAL AVALON ORDERS is critical at this point.  I would say even more so than proof of a hashing board.  Please provide screenshots for all 4 orders.

knightlife999,

Please ask to see verification of the 4 Avalon chip orders when you visit their facility.  Especially the 2 they most recently acquired.

Will do. I'm making a list of what we need to see and get proof of.

So far, I'm taking pics and video (I'll use my iPhone 5G) of the following:

Office location & Address
Facilities
Workroom(s)
Boards & chips
Case(s)
K16 board hashing (Might only have 2 chips on it, but we'll see)
4 Avalon bulk chip orders

Can anyone think of anything else?

(Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt MMNC. No worries.)

picture of staff and names

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:30:36 PM

Issue with PayPal has been resolved. We have access to the funds now.

About the refund policy, it was changed way before the orders were taken. We believe most of the refund claims being made now are because of the falling USD/BTC prices. The "item not received" claims being made on PayPal are deceiving and misleading, as everyone who placed an order knew that products would be delivered within two weeks of the delivery of the Avalon chips. This was also written on individual product pages. Some people are abusing the PayPal refund process by making false claims. Any how, we will be refunding all those orders now as a few people have showed interest in buying those cancelled orders. However, we are doing this as an exception and our refund policy is still the same.

We again stress that everything is going on-track, and we will deliver all the orders within the promised time-frame.

Terrahash,

Please confirm that you plan to place these "purchased cancelled orders" at the end of the que.  It would be a very poor business practice to allow people to come in and purchase the cancelled/refunded orders including the spot in the que.

Also PROOF OF THE ADDITIONAL AVALON ORDERS is critical at this point.  I would say even more so than proof of a hashing board.  Please provide screenshots for all 4 orders.

knightlife999,

Please ask to see verification of the 4 Avalon chip orders when you visit their facility.  Especially the 2 they most recently acquired.

Will do. I'm making a list of what we need to see and get proof of.

So far, I'm taking pics and video (I'll use my iPhone 5G) of the following:

Office location & Address
Facilities
Workroom(s)
Boards & chips
Case(s)
K16 board hashing (Might only have 2 chips on it, but we'll see)
4 Avalon bulk chip orders

Can anyone think of anything else?

(Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt MMNC. No worries.)

picture of staff and names

3 credit references, a lock of hair, DNA samples, make and models of cars. Height and weight, next of kin...... Grin Grin Grin
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:18:40 PM

I have done all that and started a COOP...

And had time to send BKKCoins an IR Heat Gun, 4 Test Heat Sinks and contribute to the Oscilloscope fund... where were you until page 110? Don't play around making yourself look like you have been supporting the development of the Klondike. You need to concentrate on your stuff right in front of your face. Get these people their units as soon as the chips and the boards are mated. Anything else you do that doesn't go directly to that goal is a distraction.
Truly, words of wisdom!

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:19:52 PM

Seriously, lay off.

Don't worry miner your crankyness (if any) is nothing compared to what i expect to see out of TH once paypal protection is almost up Smiley .   I will enjoy reading what ever they try to do a day or two before it runs out after how they treated me.  Thats when i finally grab my popcorn!
lol, ya going to get a little hairy"

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:57:16 PM

Looks like a million chips just got shipped

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bebfoo

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 05:16:30 PM

Looks like a million chips just got shipped

very cool

pics here: http://imgur.com/a/GR0e3
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: