Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
suryc

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

Play2Live pre-sale starts on January 25th

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:36:06 PM

Also, they have no internet at their new office, which is why they have not been able to respond to the forum concerns or support tickets.

Sounds like a load of BS. They were online on this forum as of 20 minutes ago and they still have not given ANY update or fulfilled their promise to provide information to paying customers:

Name:    terrahash
Activity:    70
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    May 05, 2013, 02:44:55 AM
Last Active:    Today at 09:12:55 PM
Last Post:     June 26, 2013, 08:38:59 PM

Why are they online and reading all of the complaints on this forum and refraining from giving any response ?!?!?!

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scornflakes

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:42:34 PM

Also, they have no internet at their new office, which is why they have not been able to respond to the forum concerns or support tickets.

Sounds like a load of BS. They were online on this forum as of 20 minutes ago and they still have not given ANY update or fulfilled their promise to provide information to paying customers:

Why are they online and reading all of the complaints on this forum and refraining from giving any response ?!?!?!

Just to clarify.  That post pertaining to me getting in contact with them today was complete satire.  I have thus far emailed them today and attempted to reach them by telephone about a dozen times.  They are not answering the phone or responding to emails or support tickets.

For my friends at Terrahash, here is some light reading on the State of California and its position on fraud: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=pen&group=00001-01000&file=484-502.9
suryc

Activity: 298

Play2Live pre-sale starts on January 25th

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:58:57 PM

Just to clarify.  That post pertaining to me getting in contact with them today was complete satire.  I have thus far emailed them today and attempted to reach them by telephone about a dozen times.  They are not answering the phone or responding to emails or support tickets.

For my friends at Terrahash, here is some light reading on the State of California and its position on fraud: http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=pen&group=00001-01000&file=484-502.9

Haha, well that makes more sense...

Still this is ridiculous, why the hell do they keep coming online on this forum everyday and not addressing these issues.
Even if it isn't a scam, there are clearly soooo many things wrong here. I'm not sure I want to buy from these guys, I think I will be cancelling my order.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 10:35:50 PM

Quote from: MinermanNC link=topic=198489.msg2648630#msg26you please 48630 date=1372890752
Im still troubled by the fact that Thanks coins has not heard a peep from terrahash for sometime now and has no idea of what they are doing, I trust bkkcoins. So we have not heard a peep and he has not head a peep....so whats up? Has anybody requested a refund and actually got it back, that is not paypal, but (wire or BTC). This whole thing is spooky. I feel they have got into a finacial jam. starting with cloudhashing cancelling. from there they they made the bold move to to attempt "crowd funding" with an early order opportunity to raise capital. But then Paypal froze the account and placed it into review. So the only real funds they may have raised have had to be in either wires or BTC payments.... but that was inadequate at best for them?...so now here we all are wondering whats next. I dare speculate that maybe they are trying to make it to the 45 day Paypal funds release....and continue with there work? or maybe all is fine and they will soon be announcing a working board and shipping dates Smiley  maybe we are all just getting a little paranoid...but with good reasons...I am still trying to give them benefit of the doubt" but the silence treatment" is getting old. Terrahash, if your reading this and you are in a jam, tell us so and what your plan is, most of us can understand and may be willing to work with you or help perhaps? But we can't if you don't tell us so.

+1

PS.  Terrahash,  for all the whining from MinermanNC,  can you please move his order to the bottom of the que.  Smiley.    JK. Smiley

Thanks
Scornflakes

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 10:52:21 PM

Im still troubled by the fact that bkkcoins has not heard a peep from terrahash for sometime now and has no idea of what they are doing, I trust bkkcoins. So we have not heard a peep and he has not head a peep....so whats up? ...I am still trying to give them benefit of the doubt" but the silence treatment" is getting old. Terrahash, if your reading this and you are in a jam, tell us so and what your plan is, most of us can understand and may be willing to work with you or help perhaps? But we can't if you don't tell us so.

Well said, and very patient to give Terrahash the benefit of the doubt.

At present:

- I was last able to contact Amir yesterday by phone after calling in multiple times throughout the day.
- I offered to receive a BTC refund (I originally paid by wire) and am not interested in any more delays. Terrahash would not issue BTC refund and stated it must be by wire.
- I forwarded my bank details for the wire refund as instructed by Amir.  I followed up via email today to get an update that the wire has been processed.  For example, a reference number or something.  I sent Terrahash a screenshot of the funds clearing my bank account to prove my wire was being processed when I originally ordered.
- As of 3:45 PM PST, I have not been able to get through by phone or have my emails answered for confirmation of a refund.
- I have also not seen any wire transfer come in on my bank account
- As you can imagine, my patience has worn through.  No normal business would let a situation escalate to this point unless there is something seriously amiss.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 11:00:33 PM

Just to clarify.  That post pertaining to me getting in contact with them today was complete satire. 

go edit your post and remove this bs, why would you even post this, things are confusing enough as it is.  stupid....

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:21:00 PM

Quote from: MinermanNC link=topic=198489.msg2648630#msg26you please 48630 date=1372890752
Im still troubled by the fact that Thanks coins has not heard a peep from terrahash for sometime now and has no idea of what they are doing, I trust bkkcoins. So we have not heard a peep and he has not head a peep....so whats up? Has anybody requested a refund and actually got it back, that is not paypal, but (wire or BTC). This whole thing is spooky. I feel they have got into a finacial jam. starting with cloudhashing cancelling. from there they they made the bold move to to attempt "crowd funding" with an early order opportunity to raise capital. But then Paypal froze the account and placed it into review. So the only real funds they may have raised have had to be in either wires or BTC payments.... but that was inadequate at best for them?...so now here we all are wondering whats next. I dare speculate that maybe they are trying to make it to the 45 day Paypal funds release....and continue with there work? or maybe all is fine and they will soon be announcing a working board and shipping dates Smiley  maybe we are all just getting a little paranoid...but with good reasons...I am still trying to give them benefit of the doubt" but the silence treatment" is getting old. Terrahash, if your reading this and you are in a jam, tell us so and what your plan is, most of us can understand and may be willing to work with you or help perhaps? But we can't if you don't tell us so.

+1

PS.  Terrahash,  for all the whining from MinermanNC,  can you please move his order to the bottom of the que.  Smiley.    JK. Smiley

Thanks

lol hey Zurg...wassup

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Humax

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

The law of the universe!

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 11:59:09 PM

Another BFL?  Shocked

Help me feed my hamster! Donate sunflower seeds!
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:00:18 AM

+1

PS.  Terrahash,  for all the whining from MinermanNC,  can you please move his order to the bottom of the que.  Smiley.    JK. Smiley

Thanks

lol hey Zurg...wassup

Ohh,  just trying to keep calm with all this abundance of info from Terrahash.  Smiley
MrBea

Activity: 242

Bitcorns

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:13:34 AM

I got a partial refund for the case.  It was done in a fairly timely manner.  They answered my calls.  I guess that's why I'm not freaking out.  They are just waiting for PayPal, bkk and avalon.  Vacation til Monday.

Gathering bitcorns.
hchc

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:26:43 AM

Again, somebody must be living close to their location?

1800 Wyatt Drive, Suite 15, Santa Clara, CA 95054

I can't imagine nobody from santa clara has order from them? Can someobody paid them a visit?

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 01:09:36 AM

I got a partial refund for the case.  It was done in a fairly timely manner.  They answered my calls.  I guess that's why I'm not freaking out.  They are just waiting for PayPal, bkk and avalon.  Vacation til Monday.

can you clarify? paypal give you a partial refund? or terrahash give you a partial refund?  why partial and not full?

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:05:48 AM

Ever feel like your betting on the wrong team...lol, this is awesome,,,at least somebody is excited today and moving in the right direction

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179769.msg2637343#msg2637343

and this is really impressive to...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179769.msg2623157#msg2623157

I feel their joy...wish it was us Sad

Bitoy

Activity: 449

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:48:06 AM

Ever feel like your betting on the wrong team...lol, this is awesome,,,at least somebody is excited today and moving in the right direction

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179769.msg2637343#msg2637343

and this is really impressive to...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179769.msg2623157#msg2623157

I feel their joy...wish it was us Sad

+1.  Hoping that terrahash will announce something good before the chips arrive.   

Game 1 terrahash first to assemble Klondike.
Game 2 burnin first to produce a working prototype.
Game 3 first one to ship to their customers wins

Smiley

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:44:39 AM

Sad state indeed.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 03:52:56 AM

Sad state indeed.
I really like what you are doing with BPMC! been watching....keep up the effort! I may be knocking at your door Smiley

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 05:01:01 AM

We hope to open it up in the near future, but that doesn't stop people from doing their own COOP.

Better to have everyone in the group take on risk over a single person or company. Individuals and companies tend to have self interest at heart most of the time.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 06:03:04 AM

Sad to see... at least i see I'm not the only one having bad luck with TH.
xorxorxor

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 07:31:52 AM

How about we set a deadline date/time (e.g. July 8th 17.00 PST) for Terrahash to officially respond on these forums (we know they are reading this thread), or we do a mass order cancellation?  As others have mentioned, most of us understand that they might have problems, and we're fine with that, but completely ignoring us on here is not acceptable.

If there is a chance that many of us will cancel at the same time, hopefully they will be pressured into finally responding. Don't supply your full order number yet.

I'm in - order number 5XX. 16 Chips.
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 08:23:05 AM

I still have orders "On Hold" for bank transfer if anyone is interested, going cheap, not interested anymore:

DX Large 180gh/s x 1  order number 4##

DX large 180gh/s x 1    order number 53#

18gh/s boards x 28   order number 4##   52#     54#

5.4 gh/s boards x 10   order number 50#
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: