Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 10:35:37 PM

I wonder if Amir was the same Amir involved with Naytab Solutions Inc?

Apparently so and Amir has had quite a busy court schedule recently:

http://dockets.justia.com/search?query=Amir+Khan&state=california

Yes, that's what I found, along with the full prior address in which that Amir resides, however there are many Amir Khans, so one can't just assume.

If confirmed though, the address is in Fremont, CA.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 10:54:04 PM

I wonder if Amir was the same Amir involved with Naytab Solutions Inc?

Apparently so and Amir has had quite a busy court schedule recently:

http://dockets.justia.com/search?query=Amir+Khan&state=california

Yes, that's what I found, along with the full prior address in which that Amir resides, however there are many Amir Khans, so one can't just assume.

If confirmed though, the address is in Fremont, CA.

Confirmed that this is our boy:

Portston, Inc. v. Amir Khan, et al Has Decisions
Filed: July 8, 2009 as 3:2009cv03086
Plaintiff: Portston, Inc.
Defendants: Amir Khan and Naytab, Solutions, Inc.

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:05:28 PM

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:09:32 PM

Alright, so who is organizing legal action against these assholes? I want in.

Don't count on others to do it.  What way did you pay?

Fucking bitcoin. ::idiot::

Sooner or later that case has to be tried. There is recourse in cash payments, and Bitcoin is a form of cash, so a lawyer just has to convince a jury of that. Not the easiest thing on earth, but far easier than proving fraud. As long as you have the transaction records, you should be able to make a case.
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 11:16:23 PM

Looks like I missed out on a bunch today, meetings galore...

Regarding the PM's,
Bar I have no need nor desire to skype with you, we can converse here, if you have something to say then say it.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Bargraphics

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:17:46 PM

Sou Kousonsanong
Amir A Khan Sr
87 Burnham Pl
Fremont, CA
Bargraphics

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:20:38 PM

Regarding the PM's,
Bar I have no need nor desire to skype with you, we can converse here, if you have something to say then say it.

Way to mess up the vibe man, we were getting work done before you trolled your way back into here.

Usually only children would deny a gentleman's chat but I'm aware of your age and I am boggled by your insistence on carrying on without trying to resolve.

I'm interested in the extortion claim someone left you in your mining address, what is that all about?
btceic

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 11:27:00 PM

Regarding the PM's,

Way to mess up the vibe man, we were getting work done before you trolled your way back into here.

Usually only children would deny a gentleman's chat but I'm aware of your age and I am boggled by your insistence on carrying on without trying to resolve.

I'm interested in the extortion claim someone left you in your mining address, what is that all about?

Scottaloo aka pirate@40 put that there when I wouldn't take down a txid that I posted, he said he was going to dox me, I told him to go fly a kite and like a dumbass said pay me!

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:28:25 PM

I didn't put anything aside. There simply isn't anything more to say about Bargraphics, it's as clear cut as it comes. Also, I simply enjoy tracking down scammers. Does anyone know how long it would take for a business record to be updated in the California company registry? I want to make sure that I understand how quickly they would be shown as no longer active.

This is old information, so don't rely on it. I haven't lived in Cali for nearly a quarter of a century. But back then, a company would have two stages before being listed as inactive. First, they have to file bankruptcy and have a court date, at which point they were required to notify their stockholders and make a public statement, usually via a newspaper of general circulation such as the LA times, SF Chronicle or Sacramento Bee. That would be found under public announcements or legal announcements in the classified and business sections.

At that point, they were to inform the registry, who would put the declaration in their profile. Bear in mind that at the time the internet was a wet dream, so this was all done on paper at the Sacramento courthouse. Then the registry would be changed to Ceased Operations, Bankruptcy Proceedings initiated.

Only after the bankruptcy judgement is handed down would they be listed as "dissolved". Actually as "Debtor in Possession". Finally, after the bankruptcy was finalized and all debts settled to the satisfaction of the court, they would be listed as no longer a public entity.

The structure is still very similar to that here in Idaho, so I would assume (I know, dangerous) that it probably hasn't changed all that much in Cali.
btceic

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 11:30:37 PM

IANAL but you guys might want to look into this regarding them dissolving the business,

injunctive relief n. a court-ordered act or prohibition against an act or condition which has been requested, and sometimes granted, in a petition to the court for an injunction. Such an act is the use of judicial (court) authority to handle a problem, and is not a judgment for money. Whether the relief will be granted is usually argued by both sides in a hearing rather than in a full-scale trial, although sometimes it is part of a lawsuit for damages and/or contract performance. Historically, the power to grant injunctive relief stems from English equity courts rather than damages from law courts.

Bargraphics

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:31:05 PM

Regarding the PM's,

Scottaloo aka pirate@40 put that there when I wouldn't take down a txid that I posted, he said he was going to dox me, I told him to go fly a kite and like a dumbass said pay me!

Wow, everything is clear now. Anyone involved with priate@40 would indeed have a bad taste left in their mouth.
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:36:41 PM

Confirmed that this is our boy:

Portston, Inc. v. Amir Khan, et al Has Decisions
Filed: July 8, 2009 as 3:2009cv03086
Plaintiff: Portston, Inc.
Defendants: Amir Khan and Naytab, Solutions, Inc.

I'm not sure how you know Amir associated with Naytab is the same as the one with Terrahash, but if so, the address you can find him at is the one Bar posted. Plenty of info on that address. 

Again though, I have no way of knowing that is the same person. Ali, the co-owner (spouse?) of that address is another method of finding out.

atomicchaos

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 11:38:45 PM

This is old information, so don't rely on it. I haven't lived in Cali for nearly a quarter of a century. But back then, a company would have two stages before being listed as inactive. First, they have to file bankruptcy and have a court date, at which point they were required to notify their stockholders and make a public statement, usually via a newspaper of general circulation such as the LA times, SF Chronicle or Sacramento Bee. That would be found under public announcements or legal announcements in the classified and business sections.

At that point, they were to inform the registry, who would put the declaration in their profile. Bear in mind that at the time the internet was a wet dream, so this was all done on paper at the Sacramento courthouse. Then the registry would be changed to Ceased Operations, Bankruptcy Proceedings initiated.

Only after the bankruptcy judgement is handed down would they be listed as "dissolved". Actually as "Debtor in Possession". Finally, after the bankruptcy was finalized and all debts settled to the satisfaction of the court, they would be listed as no longer a public entity.

The structure is still very similar to that here in Idaho, so I would assume (I know, dangerous) that it probably hasn't changed all that much in Cali.

Thanks, I'm sure your past knowledge is valid today. Government isn't exactly quick to update anything online typically.

hchc

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 12:48:22 AM

Does anybody has any recourse regarding chips that are being sent to them from a legal perspective?
As far as i see it, I paid for the chips myself, sending it to them does not means it becomes their asset? does it?
So they are basically just stealing my chips? Or does it categorize under their asset when they for bankruptcy/dissolve etc?

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 01:05:12 AM

Does anybody has any recourse regarding chips that are being sent to them from a legal perspective?
As far as i see it, I paid for the chips myself, sending it to them does not means it becomes their asset? does it?
So they are basically just stealing my chips? Or does it categorize under their asset when they for bankruptcy/dissolve etc?

This one I'm certain of. The chips are not their property. They are essentially acting as a warehouse agent and are directly responsible to YOU for the safety and disposition of the chips.

If they refuse to return them, this is a criminal matter, unlike the other legal actions being considered. Specifically, it's theft by unlawful taking.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 01:41:33 AM

Gotta love Yifu and avalon,,,lol, in my email:
I guess Terrahash was just a day late and and a dollar short.......

FROM Avalon:

Avalon turns One years old

What a roller coaster ride it has been

We went from the last to enter the ASIC mining market crowd-funded by the community to the first to shipping a consumer product in little over 4 month. On this journey, many mistakes were made, tons of things were learned and we will continue to grow as one of the groups to keep mining decentralized and support the DIY community. Those are our goals.

In the up coming week we will doing a clearance sale on the refunded chips as well as some mining units and modules to close generation one and move on to a pre-sale-less generation two of the Avalon Project.

Stay tuned as many more exciting news will be announced in the coming week.

Copyright © 2013 BitSyncom LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have expressed interests in the Avalon ASIC Bitcoin Miner

Our mailing address is:

BitSyncom LLC

187 Wolf Road, Suite 101
Albany, NY12205

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:21:31 AM

This one I'm certain of. The chips are not their property. They are essentially acting as a warehouse agent and are directly responsible to YOU for the safety and disposition of the chips.

If they refuse to return them, this is a criminal matter, unlike the other legal actions being considered. Specifically, it's theft by unlawful taking.

This appears to be the route everyone should focus on in the short term. Hiding from civil matters is one thing, but hiding from criminal matters is a whole different ball game in which the folks we've already named can be questioned on the whereabouts. TH, just update you current information, and save some problems.

gbx

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:28:30 AM

Gotta love Yifu and avalon,,,lol, in my email:
I guess Terrahash was just a day late and and a dollar short.......

FROM Avalon:

Avalon turns One years old

What a roller coaster ride it has been

We went from the last to enter the ASIC mining market crowd-funded by the community to the first to shipping a consumer product in little over 4 month. On this journey, many mistakes were made, tons of things were learned and we will continue to grow as one of the groups to keep mining decentralized and support the DIY community. Those are our goals.

In the up coming week we will doing a clearance sale on the refunded chips as well as some mining units and modules to close generation one and move on to a pre-sale-less generation two of the Avalon Project.

Stay tuned as many more exciting news will be announced in the coming week.

Copyright © 2013 BitSyncom LLC, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have expressed interests in the Avalon ASIC Bitcoin Miner

Our mailing address is:

BitSyncom LLC

187 Wolf Road, Suite 101
Albany, NY12205

That's why I think TerraHash has the chips....  They're probably busy getting your miners online to mine themselves out of debt.
aznewsh

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:47:26 AM

Regarding the PM's,

There is only one troll in this thread and that is you and always has been - Grow up - you screwed up and didn't listen to good advice that myself and others gave and now you are all bitter.

What's worse is that you encouraged others to not listen too, in my eyes that makes you either a shill or stupid.

Do everybody a favor eat it and shut up.
Bargraphics

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:38:56 AM

Regarding the PM's,

There is only one troll in this thread and that is you and always has been - Grow up - you screwed up and didn't listen to good advice that myself and others gave and now you are all bitter.

What's worse is that you encouraged others to not listen too, in my eyes that makes you either a shill or stupid.

Do everybody a favor eat it and shut up.

Relax, take a deep breath and chill.

You being right just screwed over tons of people, I'm sure you enjoy it.

Now please stop trolling this thread, some of us are trying to get work done.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: