Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it?  (Read 33310 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:17:22 AM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
I think you should save and hold as much has you can because Bitcoin is hone the fastest growing investment in the world. It has shown tremendous amount of growth and same is expected from it in the future.
With the increasing popularity of Bitcoin, an increased value of Bitcoin can be expected.
Looking at the current rate of growth, the price of Bitcoin will surely cross the 10,000$ mark by end of 2019
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:21:20 AM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
I think you should save and hold as much has you can because Bitcoin is hone the fastest growing investment in the world. It has shown tremendous amount of growth and same is expected from it in the future.
With the increasing popularity of Bitcoin, an increased value of Bitcoin can be expected.
Looking at the current rate of growth, the price of Bitcoin will surely cross the 10,000$ mark by end of 2019

yeah, he need to save more and more bitcoin from many ways so his money can increase in future. but if I see in his story, he started up with 13 cents and now he got 50 cents, I see his money is increase and what he need to do is save and hold like what above me said. we still have a chance to save bitcoin if we still trying to earn and its better if we do it from now on because we don't know when the price will increase later so never be late to make decision for saving bitcoin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:28:21 AM

Storing bitcoin is an investment itself like what im always telling on my post. Store all you can and keep it in a long time and youll find your self gaining big amount of profit. Bitcoin value will continue to rise and there will come a time that only few people can afford to have 1 BTC. There might be sudden dump but it will not continue and surely it will pump again better way as it dumped. Bitcoin at the early 2000 is not that valuable, in fact they just use bitcoin to buy simple things. But seeing now, it unexpectedly grow and pump in value. It's not yet too late to store in your bitcoin, time will come that its value is more than you are expecting.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:37:59 AM

If i have a lot of bitcoin, i will spend it on my important needs especially for payments of billings. You will make decision or choices were to use your bitcoin, you save it or you better spend it but think of it first that only in the important things should be spend. I should spend it especially in emergency case, and for daily needs. But the best is you better save it so that you have a bright future someday, and you can earn profit.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:51:05 AM

If you have 2.1 bitcoin and you hold it until today when you started tjis topic for sure you will earn a lot of profit because as of now the price is 4490 dollars and continue to increase more for sure in the future. But if i that amount i will spend tha half to investing in altcoin and investing in ICO to make my bitcoin grow and the half for holding waiting price increase to make profit.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

I will do half of the bitcoin income for long-term investing such as saving in a coin and half for daily expenses.
If spending all the results it seems we will feel the high disappointment if the price is high.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:42:18 AM

I will do half of the bitcoin income for long-term investing such as saving in a coin and half for daily expenses.
If spending all the results it seems we will feel the high disappointment if the price is high.
If you spend everything, then surely the user gets disappointed in the future. The entire asset grows just on the trust and little by little the people using bitcoin keeps on growing. So, before spending one need to calculate the profit expected after years. Based on that keep hold of certain volume and spend the rest.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

How I wish I had lots of bitcoin but if ever that I had well I'll spend some of my btc I will treat my family ,i will tour out of the country with my love ones and buy some stuff for myself and then I will save the rest of my btc as my investment..
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:23:44 AM

If I have lots of bitcoins in my wallet for now I will just save it and maybe after two to three years in time I will spend some of it. Bitcoins is a good investment for me and I believe that saving bitcoins can make a person rich. If you really want to become rich save bitcoins and let it their in the wallet for years and then you will see that you are rich.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:39:19 AM

If I have lots of bitcoins in my wallet for now I will just save it and maybe after two to three years in time I will spend some of it. Bitcoins is a good investment for me and I believe that saving bitcoins can make a person rich. If you really want to become rich save bitcoins and let it their in the wallet for years and then you will see that you are rich.
Indeed, that is the simple way of getting rich in bitcoin. If a person wants to become rich but he want it to become true in just a short period of time then they just need to buy bitcoin and save or keep it on a safe place for at least 3 years and come back to check it and they will be surprised that their investment will be grown up too much than what they expected.
djablom

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:51:24 AM

Indeed, that is the simple way of getting rich in bitcoin. If a person wants to become rich but he want it to become true in just a short period of time then they just need to buy bitcoin and save or keep it on a safe place for at least 3 years and come back to check it and they will be surprised that their investment will be grown up too much than what they expected.

For me i save it.i spend this if  the bitcoin high buying or i spend it if i buy a  property but now i save it because i want to get more bitcoin.
I woul spend some and save some because you can spend some to start an real life investment and you could also save some for if that goes wrong 50/50 and if both go good that means you will have a lot of profit.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:59:22 AM

If I have a lot of bitcoin, of course I will save it. But not all of it, I will also spend some for my enjoyment. Its not bad to spend some, you must have limitations in spending to avoid losing all of it.
That's true, especially when we will use it for our family and for our everyday needs. But if that bitcoin is come from my hardwork, it is hard for me to spend it maybe I will save it and wait for the price to wait.
Yes me too it is also hard for me to spend when I earned a certain that comes from my hardworks, so much time and effort and most of all if this is the first money I received in my first work. Bitcoin is my first work and my first earn is still in my saving. I want it to be dedicated to buy something especial, something I really like most, or something I am dreaming of like expensive foods or gadgets, or clothes. If ever I don't spending it, I don't want to give to someone just for me but if I they need money I am giving it.
We must know the value of money but we must not put the money above all things. Money is important.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
pginvest

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:05:44 PM

It depends on a combination of your outlook and how much bitcoin you have, if you have a serious amount then perhaps you should consider living a little and spending some of it, if you have a little and you are trying to accumulate for the future maybe hold for now. Not an easy one size fits all answer.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

If I have lot of bitcoin in my wallet then I won't hesitate in spending some of them when I am in need of money and most of them I will  save for the future and use of them in trade and investment to grow my bitcoins in long term so even if I spend them sometimes I always have an chance to recover them back by investing them in trading.
If I should lots of bitcoin in my wallet I would save it and make it higher to make it profitable in bitcoin and when its higher I would transfer it in my bank account for the educational purposes of my children someday.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:44:23 PM

better I just save it and wait for bitcoin prices go up to the moon. after its price rises, maybe then I will sell it. I prefer to sell with large quantities, rather than a little.
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:53:48 PM

It depends on a combination of your outlook and how much bitcoin you have, if you have a serious amount then perhaps you should consider living a little and spending some of it, if you have a little and you are trying to accumulate for the future maybe hold for now. Not an easy one size fits all answer.

Yes, much depends on living conditions. If you do not have enough money to live, you can sell a small part of the coins to feel good, and not be hungry and wait for a brighter future.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:43:09 PM

I'll just save and keep it. It would accumulate a lot more if you just keep it and hodl on your bitcoin. But if you wanna spend it its good too but don't use and spend all of it if thats all you have so you can still have something as an investment.

Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:48:17 PM

If I have a lot bitcoin first thing yhat I will do is save it. Because saving money is important for the future. It helps people to be responsible. Save it and make it become bigger. Bit of there's an important things you can buy it but should know your limits.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:48:39 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 05:19:12 AM by Nathland

If I have a lot bitcoin first thing yhat I will do is save it. Because saving money is important for the future. It helps people to be responsible. Save it and make it become bigger. Bit of there's an important things you can buy it but should know your limits.
First of all,if I have a lot of bitcoins,I will save a part of them for future or emergency purposes.The remaining part I will trade or invest or maybe I will spend on something which is of great importance to me.By saving I will get more of them in the future.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:04:17 PM

If I have a lot of bitcoin, of course I will save it. But not all of it, I will also spend some for my enjoyment. Its not bad to spend some, you must have limitations in spending to avoid losing all of it.
That's true, especially when we will use it for our family and for our everyday needs. But if that bitcoin is come from my hardwork, it is hard for me to spend it maybe I will save it and wait for the price to wait.
Yes indeed I will also keep it save when I have a lot of bitcoin because I will wait for right time when it’s come to his high price then I will sell it because I want to use it in my business and I am sure it will really help me in my business because one of my friend also sold his bitcoins when the price was high at that time now he has his own business.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: