Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future?  (Read 47041 times)
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:37:56 AM

altcoins do have their chance to success in the future especially those which don`t apply segwit and never split
Yassarsian

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:43:30 AM

altcoins do have their chance to success in the future especially those which don`t apply segwit and never split

yes your correct and as long as altcoin use by many consumer it will have a future. if it use in gambling payments etc.

noninum

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:52:18 PM

According to my consideration ETH and XRP are very solid altcoins as a very profitable investment option in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:29:03 PM

I am still thinking of investing in altcoin, but according to my friend altcoin will continue to float as an alternative to investment. I am still looking for reverence whether altcoin is also good for long term investment
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

The future of Pyramid / Ponzi / MLM digital "coin" scams is bright.
They are not going anywhere..

Just because you are getting away with bad behavior does not mean it is "good" morons.

This site and the whole scene is a cluster fuck of losers.
You are all bullshitting frauds.
The only way you make money is by defending all this crap to sucker in new victims.
Otherwise the price of your coins collapse and you dump and run and go into hiding.. again.

Hurry up..

Many of you will kill yourselves eventually.
But you are taking to long to do it.  Roll Eyes

I caen haz teh profits coinz on teh exchanger wit yur advices before me coins get stucked on teh ROI's portfolio investmentz now ?

Learn English you stupid fucking pajeets.  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

I agree with you my friend and my answer to the question is, of course yes. All altcoins had a potential to have a bright future, also I believe that even tons of altcoins in the market each one have own characteristic, have own potential so I was pretty sure that all altcoins have a good future in crytocurrencies industry.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:52:04 PM

I agree with you my friend and my answer to the question is, of course yes. All altcoins had a potential to have a bright future, also I believe that even tons of altcoins in the market each one have own characteristic, have own potential so I was pretty sure that all altcoins have a good future in crytocurrencies industry.
Indeed. In addition, altcoins has many things to cater from its alternative currency down to its brighter way ahead someday. The proof is my brother,being a members for years, he is depending on altcoins so far he has no complaints on it. Thus, it helps him to have extra funds for his own family. Therefore, it has a future. I believe that this will have a break someday.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

Indeed. In addition, altcoins has many things to cater from its alternative currency down to its brighter way ahead someday. The proof is my brother,being a members for years, he is depending on altcoins so far he has no complaints on it. Thus, it helps him to have extra funds for his own family. Therefore, it has a future. I believe that this will have a break someday.
In the case of your brother it only signifies only the earning opportunity on altcoin trading which is really possible but when we do really make an indepth review of each coins in the market we would really love to see those coins who do really have a real world use and this is the thing i do really love to see. Of all the coins i see in the market i hope they would really have some use in physical world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ElliottHe

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:20:58 PM

Depends. A lot of altcoins have some their unique features and creative things. In the coin world, they will absorb the advantage from each other and benefit the whole coin world.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

Of course alt coin make future I think.I have some alt coin hold for secure my future life and I think alt coin is big pumping.My future is fully depend on alt coin.Best of luck for alt coin.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:28:48 AM

I think it's wrong all altcoins have not future really because due to some reasons some exchanges make delist some coins due to some reasons and that show all altcoins have not good future you must trade in good coins.

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:20:09 AM

I think not all altcoins have progress, certainly a lot of coins that have good potential in the future, both for investment and trade, and coins must be dominated by old coins like ETH, LTC, DOGE, DASH, XMR and XRP, and I think These coins develop well over time.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:27:21 AM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
Yes , alternative coins or altcoins have future cause it can be developed. Im not saying that all altcoins can be have a future but some of it may have. Using altcoins can help us gain or earn slowly but surely . If altcoins are being used for a long period of time and having a higher rates ,then maybe it will a have a future.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:33:03 AM

I think that Altcoins really do have a future, I mean sure Bitcoin will always be at the top, but many projects are also under Altcoins. I myself also have high hopes for ETH given that it grew so fast, and many projects are under ETH. I also think that altcoins really have a use, you could buy altcoins and sell it for a bigger profit, I guess. But we can never tell the future, we as a community will need to adjust accordingly on what's going to happen.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:55:20 AM

I think that Altcoins really do have a future, I mean sure Bitcoin will always be at the top, but many projects are also under Altcoins. I myself also have high hopes for ETH given that it grew so fast, and many projects are under ETH. I also think that altcoins really have a use, you could buy altcoins and sell it for a bigger profit, I guess. But we can never tell the future, we as a community will need to adjust accordingly on what's going to happen.
Yeah right. Why not give a chance for altcoins to have a future. Every big coins starts from smaller ones. No wonder someday if altcoin has a future. Could somebody know how to trade altcoins here? How is it so far? Altcoin and btc are just related. So keep pumping. Many people will continue to support you both.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
Bitcoins has a future for a long term and i really hope that bitcoin will be legalize soon. While altcoins maybe it has too because altcoins has a relationship with bitcoin because there are some projects that are really successful  that may help people  so i think altcoins has a future too.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

Let's talk about some current altcoins that are still fighting up to this date like ETH, LTC, DASH, DOGE, RIPPLE and etc. They all started as small and fought their way on the list of successful altcoins. To think that they're still here is proof that altcoins have a future.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

Just the time will tell use about the future of altcoin, All of them still under the development that takes the more time to prove the worth of the ico project itself. Even the bitcoin solve the actual problem such as the scaling problem of bitcoin. that will not grab away the demand for ethereum. But litecoin will be useless as far as I know. The ethereum with its smart contract and litecooin just copy of bitcoin itself.
I can consider and say that altcoins does really have a future. But all of the altcoins are working progress that are continuing to grow and improve so it can really have a bright future ahead through time, as time passes by it will show improvements and will work out it's flaws and be the better version of it.
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:06:01 PM

I think yes. They can be not so popular like bitcoin, but also give a good profit. So if you don't have money to buy btc, you can buy eth, recoin and others.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

Not until they are traded to Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: