Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:12:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future?  (Read 47042 times)
oreits11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

yes as developer to work as following with the further on prefers as managing use with strategics of the modest on finance works with the chance as

entering the crypto currency exchange market, as supporting of more with the returns on displacement of value as the entrance with the delivery to the

public audience as future investors to gains with the shifts as extending use of exhibition as attaining within the higher part on stages with the level of

enterprise.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:42:11 PM

I believe that some altcoins which have a really really good development team have a bright future ahead. CIVIC and SIACOIN are two altcoins which can show great progress in coming years.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

For some altcoins, it depends on the utility i.e. whether in the future they can be replaced by the main coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Some coin will carry on as they have intrinsic value, but price might come back to a level that reflects its true value. For most other coins, when the bear market comes, they will be gone.
VTS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:49:18 AM

coins providing a real value will be here in future as well. most coins without value and only purpose to be dump and pump at a trade, usually dies after 1 - 2 years...

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

I am sure alt coins have future. Crypto market is now way too big/valuable to have only one currency. It worths billions and everyone wants to get a share from this delicious pie. Even some upcomin ICO coins like aventus are promising big potentials. Good projects with good coins will always be valuable to crypto World.

Indeed, crypto market has solid and deep roots now. With all the money already invested and all the promising ICO that are still coming, Altcoins definitely have a future
This does not seem like the right time to create an ICO or to invest in one, with the baning of icos coming from China things have been weird lately, I have seen some ico managers complaining about the lack of participation and enthusiasm from the community and I think this is understandable, since some are too afraid to invest and some others cannot do it due to the laws and regulations in their countries.
channingwilmer

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:33:55 PM

Why not? there are too many good altcoins out there and I believe that at least 10% of them have a good future. 1% of them can even beat and replace bitcoin. Mark my words. Look at ethereum and litecoin, as well as lumens. Their market caps are extremely big right now

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:42:18 PM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

I do not agree with you. we can see from the history of bitcoin, first bitcoin exists, many of people do not know it. and can not be expected. but see now? what happens to bitcoin, so many people are involved in it.
as well as altcoin. all can happen and nothing is impossible in this world. I believe there will be altcoins that rise to the surface and become competitors of bitcoin. but I do not know which coins. I have not seen it for now.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:45:54 PM

Some altcoins are developed with good quality and management by people who are truly competent in crypto world. They struggle to continue exist for long time. Stronger altcoin in my opinion are those who have performed since a few years ago like eth, ltc and xrp and newcomers bch.

childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:03:16 PM

I believe altcoin have good future, but not all altcoin I am sure Ethereum and Waves will , these two coin promising for future.
I dont think waves can't do it Cheesy

Why don't you think that Waves can't do it?
I think their process is going good. They have good plans and working on those.

I also think that Waves is a promising coin that can survive for several years. There are several coins in which I believe and who bought for long-term storage.
I believe in crypto currency, so I invest only in it
yeah i'm believe in etherum and waves too. waves and etherum is platform used other altcoin and so popularity, i think can bright in future so buy now and hold it

cubevtc

Activity: 496

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:04:41 PM

i am in beginner in investing soo i hope altcoins go high in future

hpmp

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:31:28 PM

I think all goods going to have their own tokens and there will be a protocol to use and to exchange them with ease.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:14:44 PM

I believe altcoin have good future, but not all altcoin I am sure Ethereum and Waves will , these two coin promising for future.
I dont think waves can't do it Cheesy

Why don't you think that Waves can't do it?
I think their process is going good. They have good plans and working on those.

I also think that Waves is a promising coin that can survive for several years. There are several coins in which I believe and who bought for long-term storage.
I believe in crypto currency, so I invest only in it
yeah i'm believe in etherum and waves too. waves and etherum is platform used other altcoin and so popularity, i think can bright in future so buy now and hold it

Im not sure about waves i think its a little silent now for waves. Maybe ethereum its because of the timely update and upgrades. Plus it is commonly used in ICOs nowadays
splinky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:18:16 PM

There's some that might seem promising. I'm still waiting for a shakeout of all these coins that seem to appear out of thin air with no use or function, it's going to happen eventually and it will be painful. Ultimately though it will be healthy for the market, or maybe I'm just being paranoid.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:57:27 PM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
For me it have, just like bitcoins of course altcoin also have a future. They eill nit reach that far if they do not have a future. I can compare them into the all the pther currency in the world, bitcoins being rhe most successful money while the altcoins are those money on the different country. They are not that successful as bitcoins have but still they have a purpose when it becomes to other poeple. They are still a grrat investment which can provide usba lot of money so for me theybhave a future.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:22:03 AM

Even to date, the existence of more than a thousand altkoins, this, in my opinion, is a bit too much. Some of them will not find their practical application and will be forgotten, while the other part of the altcoyins will be uniquely used in various segments of the economy and the market - gambling, medicine, banking, etc. Their use is quite advantageous in comparison
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

Well, altcoins are still promising. All cryptocurrency including altcoins and Bitcoin are only dependent on the demand. Ofcourse if altcoins will have a high market demand it will be good for long time investment just like Bitcoin. But since there are lots of altcoins, in my opinion, the demand is being divided that made it good only with short term investment since another altcoin is rising from time to time. But still, altcoins are promising.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:10:43 AM

I believe that some altcoins which have a really really good development team have a bright future ahead. CIVIC and SIACOIN are two altcoins which can show great progress in coming years.
yes, about altcoin for a bright future I agree with your opinion about a great development team will determine the success of altcoin itself, not only from the team too, can from the many enthusiasts altcoin it can make the future altcoin is very bright.

gonnabe

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:19:00 AM

Altcoins have a future but the majority of ICO are going to crash and burn, clearly a bubble market at the moment. Just look at the announcement page here on bitcointalk a million scamcoin projects and most of them end up being funded.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:41:10 AM

I think so. They won't create altcoins if it will not play a major role in the crypto market. In my opinion they are there to balance bitcoin because if there are no altcoins the bitcoin price would be double or triple the price nowadays.
DRogers

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:49:37 AM

Coins must show the actual usage value and have Ethereum, NEo, Zcash and DGB values ​​there. Maybe Iota.
I have seen that some coins have the same but different nicknames but different strategies end up that they only have one goal, enrich the ICO participants and then pour the price until they sell the socks. both pennies,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: