Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:47:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Altcoins really have a future?  (Read 47041 times)
CryptoLex

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

I reckon many altcoins have their purpose and desrve a right to excists, but with the many new upcomming coins there will be a shift in which are really ussefull or not
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:45:05 PM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.
As far as am concern and believe, not all altcoins has future, but the current top 10 altcoin may likely see the light of the day base on there current technological improvement. Since August this year, bitcoin has really improve on most of its challenges like, transaction fee and time to deliver from one wallet to another.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:48:43 PM

altcoins do have a future but a large percentage of these will fail and only a small portion will make it to being successful, this comes down to proper developing and marketing and acceptance. there is a thread here somewhere on the importance of marketing for a ico. altcoins can offer so much solutions and game changing in the world of online digital technology but it all depends on what i have just said above

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:36:37 AM

Today there are 1130 Cryptocurrencies in the crypto world according to coinmarketcap. Some altcoins will rise, some will fall. It would be wrong to talk for all of them. I trust bitcoin more than altcoins.
Out of those 1130, most of them are just shit. They are made for just pumping and dumping for making quick profits and exiting. Once they exit the coins die. But coins there are developed for real purpose will survive and will stay and be used along side bitcoins without any conflict.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Katja1234

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:40:43 AM

Most of them will vanish in my opinon. There is to much of them.. I think that just 1% of all altcoins will be alongside of Bitcoin.
Greedy_bear

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:39:56 PM

Of course Altcoins have a future - many of them will never succeed or will fail after a while, but some will endure. The market is diverse and many ideas are valid, so it is hard to imagine what could kill all of the projects.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

Couple (most) would die i guess, as the market is still maturing, soon some project would be successful and huge enough that rid off competitors

oreits11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:40:08 PM

as following use of returns with the manage of works of anchoring and modify use of returns with the release of market to turns with the complete of strategy as referring option, the technical decision gives as collecting results as gains with the finale to match of beginning limit of target to complete with the terms of projects with the trading plan.

invot

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

I think it's too soon to tell.

Right now, we are living an important moment where everything is getting into a new order.

There are still important issues to be solve. Mean while, we must stand together to keep the cryptocurrency market stronger.

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:35:38 PM

I think they will last longer than we think. The reason after each day there will be new coin generated in the hope of project development and some of them get listed as high potential coins. These coin then can have more life expectancy as compared the old one because they just started with market. In next few years it could happen that altcoin market will just change to higher versions with more earnings and trades which is its core area. The market is big and it can not shut so easily. I believe if hundred coins are dead today then 101 are enegarted tomorrow. So it's not gonna stop at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:44:02 PM

Not all of them, as we know many new Altcoin are coming up now and if seen only a few are able to survive in the market and the rest back lost and drowned. but I have one good note for Ethereum

cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:27:58 PM

Yes some of them. Better select those top 15 .
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:31:58 PM

maybe this is a bubble. but some altcoin have good future as I see. Strat, ETH, LTC,,,

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

I'm not sure about most of altcoins and I only use some altcoins such as ETH, doge etc. For altcoins that do not have good potential and not many demand I do not think there will be a future for altcoins like that.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jcmelana1991

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:48:25 PM

I think alt coins have a great future ahead for it and some of the altcoins proved that they are giving out new options to people who have different set of ideas, I love all altcoins making our world easier place, but we have a lot of altcoins in the market that you need to know and research it's fundamentals. we all know that some altcoins are shit and some are dead so be very cautious on investing and trading those coins.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

I think alt coins have a great future ahead for it and some of the altcoins proved that they are giving out new options to people who have different set of ideas, I love all altcoins making our world easier place, but we have a lot of altcoins in the market that you need to know and research it's fundamentals. we all know that some altcoins are shit and some are dead so be very cautious on investing and trading those coins.
Actually the cryptocurrency world has too many altcoins, same idea and clone more coins every day. It makes the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency world become bad more and in someday, we will have a cryptocurrency world with many shitcoin everywhere.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:39:58 PM

I think they will last longer than we think. The reason after each day there will be new coin generated in the hope of project development and some of them get listed as high potential coins. These coin then can have more life expectancy as compared the old one because they just started with market. In next few years it could happen that altcoin market will just change to higher versions with more earnings and trades which is its core area. The market is big and it can not shut so easily. I believe if hundred coins are dead today then 101 are enegarted tomorrow. So it's not gonna stop at all.
I believe that the crypto currencies’ time will never end. Day by day, the users of crypto currencies and also the crypto currencies are increasing. The world of banks and paper money has changed rapidly to crypto world. People are using more and more online systems.
Domineum

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:25:18 PM

I believe Bitcoin has a future in long term. It proved itself in the past years and it is getting widely popular. It just has a transaction fee problem atm.

What about the altcoins? Who does use them for real? Will people use them in the future for real purpose?

I only have a hope for ethereum and litecoin, but not for the rest. I am not even sure for eth and ltc.

If bitcoin solves the reansaction fee and time problem, I doubt eth and ltc even have a future.

I like some of the blockchain technology a lot of these altcoins bring for sure. Also some of the ones who have integrated Segwit for speedy transactions. As bitcoin gets bigger, so will the others due to people expanding their mind to new opportunities.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:38:59 PM

I think that altcoins will develop and have a great future. Not all of it, but there are very interesting and useful projects, which will be actual in the future.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:05:48 PM

I think that altcoins will develop and have a great future. Not all of it, but there are very interesting and useful projects, which will be actual in the future.
The only thing that stoping alts growth is the people idea that some alt qere worth dumping and since there's too many to choose from we can't decide which are better.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: