Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:29:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization  (Read 101103 times)
universalresonance

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:04:29 PM

How long does it take for a transaction to be credited to my account?

I, initiated funds transfer from WinMiner to Poloniex -USd into BTC -and I'm still waiting-been 2 days.

There is a very large delay in the transitional BTC, the winminer is not used here.

oh boy! I didn't know that. Oh well- as long as I receive the funds.
skyviper80

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:33:53 PM

How long does it take for a transaction to be credited to my account?

I, initiated funds transfer from WinMiner to Poloniex -USd into BTC -and I'm still waiting-been 2 days.

There is a very large delay in the transitional BTC, the winminer is not used here.

oh boy! I didn't know that. Oh well- as long as I receive the funds.

BTC transaction times are extremely slow unless you pay really high transaction fees. You can use the other method for transferring funds to let the support staff know you are willing to pay higher than the standard fee.

Reason for high congestion is half the hashing power switched to BCH this past week due to profitability.
leojoyms

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:32:26 PM

Hello, you could upgrade the skunk miner because the ccminer 2.2 x86 does 55~56mh/s and what the winminer uses only reaches 50mh/s (using the same configuration)
mystere_miner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:57:59 PM

Anyone else had an issue with the balance not updating?  I have 6 1080Ti's and a 1070, so I can see the balance update about 10-12 cents every 10 minutes, but for the last hour my balance has been unchanged, despite the miner still working and claiming it's making $3-4/day for each GPU, and I can see shares being submitted.

EDIT: Solved.  I logged out of the website and logged back in, and the balance was updated.
mystere_miner

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:04:20 PM

Hello, you could upgrade the skunk miner because the ccminer 2.2 x86 does 55~56mh/s and what the winminer uses only reaches 50mh/s (using the same configuration)

Yes, I second this.  Use the tpruvot ccminer 2.2, gets significantly better hash rates. 

Also, please add a way that we can tweak the miners.. adjusting intensity, and other parameters. 
TeamWinMiner (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:37:26 PM

Hello,
Getting below error….

getting following error….
Sorry guys..
This was a bug that we fixed and a new version just released - either click "continue" on the error message (and the version will get updated) or download and install WinMiner again
We are here if you need further assistance  Smiley
j23x0

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:13:39 PM

Very easy to use, good job.

I'm running Claymore v9.8 to dual mine Eth and Sia with my GPU independently of WinMiner. In other words, I'm only using WinMiner to mine Monero with my CPU. The problem is that WinMiner is killing the independent Claymore process a few minutes after both are running simultaneously, even though my GPU is unselected in WinMiner. Any suggestions?

edit: It seems WinMiner kills the independent Claymore process every time WinMiner starts its selected miner. So even if I start the independent process after WinMiner is already running its selected miner, WinMiner will kill the independent Claymore process anytime it restarts its selected miner... How can I prevent this from happening?
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:17:56 PM

Yes, I second this.  Use the tpruvot ccminer 2.2, gets significantly better hash rates. 
… I have 6 1080Ti's and a 1070…
I now have all six of my rigs, mostly 1080ti's running Winminer and so far there have been no issues.
… GTX 1080 Ti …..
…for 1080/1080ti…
… have 2 1080TI….
…currently using it with my 1080ti ….

I will test it on my 1080ti*8 and 1080*8 rigs. Hope to see some good numbers)
…for my 6xGTX1080 rig…
Skunk miner performance boost for high end cards now live!
Let us know how we are doing  Smiley
correosdelbosque

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:18:11 PM

MMMMMMM sounds interesting. I thing I will try. Maybe can miner better than with the other miners
mystere_miner

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:29:55 AM

yeah, I noticed that you updated the skunk miner.  not sure what you did. it looks like the same miner version, but now getting about 10% better rates.

I would still rather have the tpruvot ccminer 2.2 rather than krnlx.
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:15:01 AM

Sure thing - Since I use EVGA Precision or MSI Afterburner depending on which brand of card I'm running, I'll simply stick with MSI-A for this example (The process is identical for each utility).
1) Start MSI-A and set clock/core/power/fan settings. I use a saved profile for this.
2) When WinMiner starts actively mining, it wipes out my configuration
3) The configuration in MSI-A actually remains, but I cannot re-apply without a small change, so I make the small change and re-apply.
4) Winiminer changes miners/coins/etc - I make the small change and re-apply as in #3.

If there were a way to automate this process of setting the frequency/clock/etc from the command line I could have it change out every minute and simply alternate between 81-82% power and be happy about it (this wouldn't really give it enough time to get super hot or out of sync, but it does seem that some of the applications do support options for power settings (Specifically Claymore).
When running MSI-A/EVGA-P, the 'monitor' window and the temperature is what I'm using to indicate that my settings are simply not being held on to, despite the window of the system not being appropriately adjusted as well.
If you'd like for me to set up a screen sharing session to demonstrate this to your team, please ask them to respond to my support request and I'll happily do so. It only takes about 2 minutes to demonstrate this.
That is great - thanks!
No promises - but we will have a deeper look and see what can be done to help  Smiley
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:05:26 AM

yeah, I noticed that you updated the skunk miner.  not sure what you did. it looks like the same miner version, but now getting about 10% better rates.
I would still rather have the tpruvot ccminer 2.2 rather than krnlx.
Interesting   Smiley
Here are a couple of questions for you, so we can get the best results for you and for all WinMiner users:
(1) Why do you prefer tpruvot  to krnlx - (performace wise they are about the same) - is there other reason we should be aware of?
(2) When using tpruvot  what intensity and/or other command line improvements do you use?
(3) Do you use afterburner or similar tools?
(4) Which brand and specific model is your 1080ti?
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

Hi.
Great application,
Thank you  Smiley

but your new website statistics does not seem to like more than 7 cards.

And i think the live statistics page need a total some where. Like total earning and speed of all the miners.
Thanks for reporting these.

Dashboard bug - team is already working on a fix

Adding totals - We sure will, with additional info stats and functionality...we have a whole roadmap for the dashboard, right after we stabilize it  Smiley
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:49:45 PM

That was a fast reply, thanks Smiley

Is there any plans for a app (Android) ?
so you can monitor your rigs away from home, and see statistics.
Or a alert for you "rigs" on the dashboard ? Main thing, for me at least. Is a way to monitor or get alerts when a machine goes offline or stops mining.

There are other ways to achieve this , but having it all in one app would be a big plus i think.

Mobile app - indeed on the plans  Smiley
Calrornds

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:03:25 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 05:38:43 PM by Calrornds

Hi:

I have started using your combo program (dashboard, revenue analyzer, switcher, miners, pool, & exchange  Grin) a couple of days ago, so far it has been an exciting experience, it's good, a lot of future, I would like to understand a little better how it works, and I will report a couple of problems I have had.

I have been trying it on my Gaming PC/Part Time Miner, Core i5-7500+RX580 8GB+RX560 4GB, I could use it on my mining Rigs, and recommend it to my Gaming Community, but I need to solve the following.

First my doubts:
- How do you calculate the revenue per day and I guess the currently mined coin?, I mean, do you consider the current price?, do you sell the coins at that price upon reaching certain amount?/or time?.

Problems:
- Only minor ones now, major ones got solved before I finished this message.
- WinMIner.com Live Dashboard got offline message if not used after a while, I have to open again the window from the program.
- GPUs do not start to work in some occasions, they stay idle when restarted after stopping the mining process to do some other thing, I will try to get the cause and report back.

Ideas:
- As some have already suggested, dcri control and voltage control are critical, my RX580 needs a 38 dcri and my RX560 a 24 dcri, so they are not working at their best now while mining EXP.
- I usually undervolt my cards on the Miner, now I am using AB with WinMiner, with the RX580 the OC is ok, the undervolt only reachs -96mV, so its running hot or/and noisy now, the RX560 is not usually a problem as it doesn't consume too much power, but it can not be undervolted on AB and if OC it never reaches the specified clocks, so I got only 2 MH/s, maybe a driver, AB version, etc., problem, but anyway, it could be great to add a way to control dcri, voltage and clocks in WinMiner, obviously while keeping it friendly for any casual Miner/Gamer.

Great work, keep at it,

Carlos

PS: Add Komodo as coin, it is killing it right now.

TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:55:09 PM

Hi:
I have started using your combo program (dashboard, revenue analyzer, switcher, miners, pool, & exchange  Grin) a couple of days ago, so far it has been an exciting experience, it's good, a lot of future, I would like to understand a little better how it works, and I will report a couple of problems I have had.
I have been trying it on my Gaming PC/Part Time Miner, Core i5-7500+RX580 8GB+RX560 4GB, I could use it on my mining Rigs, and recommend it to my Gaming Community, but I need to solve the following.
First my doubts:
- How do you calculate the revenue per day and I guess the currently mined coin?, I mean, do you consider the current price?, do you sell the coins at that price upon reaching certain amount?/or time?.
Problems:
- Only minor ones now, major ones got solved before I finished this message.
- WinMIner.com Live Dashboard got offline message if not used after a while, I have to open again the window from the program.
- GPUs do not start to work in some occasions, they stay idle when restarted after stopping the mining process to do some other thing, I will try to get the cause and report back.
Ideas:
- As some have already suggested, dcri control and voltage control are critical, my RX580 needs a 38 dcri and my RX560 a 24 dcri, so they are not working at their best now while mining EXP.
- I usually undervolt my cards on the Miner, now I am using AB with WinMiner, with the RX580 the OC is ok, the undervolt only reachs -96mV, so its running hot or/and noisy now, the RX560 is not usually a problem as it doesn't consume too much power, but it can not be undervolted on AB and if OC it never reaches the specified clocks, so I got only 2 MH/s, maybe a driver, AB version, etc., problem, but anyway, it could be great to add a way to control dcri, voltage and clocks in WinMiner, obviously while keeping it friendly for any casual Miner/Gamer.
Great work, keep at it,
Carlos

Welcome aboard!
(1) Compliments - Thank you very much. It is a A LOT of work but its so rewarding with such great users and feedback  Smiley

(2) Doubts - WinMiner is all about simplicity and accessibility - to accomplish that we set its base currency to USD, and we exchange coins found to USD to make sure a balance displayed is guaranteed and not subject to fluctuations. Following users requests we are planning on allowing users to set a different base currency of their choice.

(3) Problems -
      - Glad to hear that the major ones are history
      - Dashboard going offline after a while - we will definitely look into this
      - GPUs idle in certain occasions - please provide more info of when and how this happens so we can better address it.

(4) Ideas -
      - dcri, voltage control and AB per GPU - we are giving some serious thoughts on how to give more control to those who wish to custom the experience and performance.

Hope this addresses the points.

Thanks again for your support and feedback!

mystere_miner

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:22:11 PM

Interesting   Smiley
Here are a couple of questions for you, so we can get the best results for you and for all WinMiner users:
(1) Why do you prefer tpruvot  to krnlx - (performace wise they are about the same) - is there other reason we should be aware of?
(2) When using tpruvot  what intensity and/or other command line improvements do you use?
(3) Do you use afterburner or similar tools?
(4) Which brand and specific model is your 1080ti?

1) I get 55MH/s with my 1080Ti's with ccminer-tpruvot 2.2, I get 50MH/s with krnlx.

2) Typically just setting max intensity.

3) I use Afterburner to control fans, but not really for overclocking.

4) I have EVGA cards, some SC2's and some FTW3's.

Surgut2006

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:54:50 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 02:50:08 AM by Surgut2006

Think about the possibility of withdrawing funds in USDT (Tether)

https://yadi.sk/i/TBjoeXkq3MNVnq

halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:15:48 AM

The interface has been improved very much I love it but can you add webmoney or litecoin payment method ?
_Dejan_

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:20:25 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 12:16:48 PM by _Dejan_

I test your WinMiner apllication around 2 weeks... I like active developement on your product and support... But it need some improvement in few things...
1.) REQUEST: Profitability switching isn't good enought. For example if I mine single coin(XMR) all day I earn around 20-70% more $ per day compared to automatic option... Coin swithcing is done to fast and this lead to losing money, because miner start mining and then switch to other coin... There must be done some application options like:
-General coin option(For all coins) to set periodic benchmarking. For example checkbox for automatic(your logic) or custom(user can configure timeout in minutes/hours). For me 1x per day is enought.
-General coin option(For all coins) to set periodic profitability check(Check which coin profit is best). For example checkbox for automatic(your logic) or custom(user can configure timeout in minutes/hours). For me 1x per 2/4 hours is enought.
-General coin option(For all coins) to set profitability current/average of coin. For example checkbox for current(check which coin is curently best profitable by price, difficulty...) or average. On average must be two options automatic(your logic) or custom(user can configure hours/days which are used to calculate average of coin profitability).
-General coin option(For all coins) to set minimum difference in coin price beetwen old mining coin and new minning coin to switchower. For example checkbox for automatic(your logic) or custom(user can configure earning price difference in currency which have selected in settings  example 1.50 USD).

2.) BUG: I see that service WinMiner_Service stop sometime(version 1.74x maybe this is fixed in 1.75 it is to soon to tell)... Maybe add some watchdog to check if service is running and start/restart it if not running but must running...

3.) REQUEST: Option to disable automatic update

4.) REQUEST: Settings for EACH coin miner intensity settings. For example checkbox for automatic(your logic) or custom(user set for XMR Intensity=18 all other are auto)

5.) BUG: WinMiner update, kill WinMiner but leave icon in tray. You need to clean them else there are a lot of WinMiner icons...

6.) BUG: Live statistic usualy need refresh on first open to show data of miners.

7.) Add some other coins like FTC, SIB ...

8.) BUG: When I have enabled mining oly XMR coin sometime I receive message that there is no job from server...

9.) BUG: Live statistic - Removing Miner do not work. It show "Please wait" and then is remove button back. Logout/Login do not help.

10.) BUG Whe exit application(Tray icon is also removed) Service still running.

Q2C: GfFqmNJmoXi4TGvXugRGrHL9yiN4NBwhvX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: