Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ?  (Read 9178 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:31:12 AM

asset or currency, doesnt matter as long as it has value and people use it.
Yup, it really doesn't matter to me, as long as I know how to earn it and enjoys bitcoin right now. Bitcoin value can change someone if they are saving their bitcoin for a long time, they have a possibility to become rich and use their bitcoin for their better future, and maybe also depend on how people interpret what bitcoin really is.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:34:23 AM

asset or currency, doesnt matter as long as it has value and people use it.
Yup, it really doesn't matter to me, as long as I know how to earn it and enjoys bitcoin right now. Bitcoin value can change someone if they are saving their bitcoin for a long time, they have a possibility to become rich and use their bitcoin for their better future, and maybe also depend on how people interpret what bitcoin really is.
As stated whether it's an asset or currency it doesn't mean big, the growth and the goodness it provides will matter. Right now one cannot get an benefit from any of the assets, property, shares or something else similar to bitcoin. This gives the users the hope of making a better living with what they get other than regular income.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:36:08 AM

Yes bitcoin becoming asset for most of people Because of high volatility I dint see any equity or commodity gain this much value so people are keeping bitcoin for future .sadly it's hard truth bitcoin loosing its original meaning.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:36:16 AM

Bitcoin is both the asset and the currency. you can still transact with it ,you can buy any service, trade with it and sell it. And if you keep it ,it's value grows by itself  Smiley.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:39:18 AM

Bitcoin is both the asset and the currency. you can still transact with it ,you can buy any service, trade with it and sell it. And if you keep it ,it's value grows by itself  Smiley.
That is the amazing characteristic of bitcoin which makes it more precious than the other things like gold. Gold is an outdated investment right now while bitcoin is a new tool which we can use as a money like buying from stores or malls and also an asset which we can just buy a lot of it or any amount that we want and put it on a cold storage and wait for the price to get appreciate more.
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

Bitoin is not only asset but also a fute asset that can secure your future life.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

I would rather say an "ASSET". Would remove the word "just". Yes it is an asset and i know some who were able to buy houses from bit coining. 

mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:51:32 AM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

Bitcoin is current assets. Beacuse I can any time use bitcoin and it i can do invest any side. so bitcoin one kind assets.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

Yes bitcoin becoming asset for most of people Because of high volatility I dint see any equity or commodity gain this much value so people are keeping bitcoin for future .sadly it's hard truth bitcoin loosing its original meaning.
But this is the fact of Bitcoin at now, we just can see the definion about cryptocurrency will change more.
Even, some investor think Bitcoin is a digital currency, I don't know the reason make them have this opinion, because in first time Satoshi has said this is cryptocurrency, not is digital currency like their mean.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
Bitcoin was invented for replacing all the existing currencies and to remit money,pay no tax and many more.But unfortunately and fortunately bitcoin's volatility has changed bitcoin from being a currency to an asset and we the people who use it are the reason. So yes ,bitcoin is used more as an asset than it is used a currency.

Laergan

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:32:04 PM

I hope that it stays an asset until mass adoption takes place, in which case it would then stabilize in price because now everyone has it. Then it will be a much less risky currency.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:43:12 PM

People can make bitcoin as their assets if they have a lot of bitcoin, I think it is depend of a person, it doesn't matter if bitcoin can be asset as long as we can use it smoothly, there would be no problem at all.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:53:02 PM

I think it is probably true they are not currencies in the traditional sense but I believe something better. Like a hybrid of both. They mostly are like assets but they assets you can spend without having to first sell. That's what makes them so great and above par.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:57:44 PM

Bitcoin was created by satoshi only as a digital currency.Th only issue for using it as curency which is the higher transaction fee problem has also been solved by segwit activation.Its getting legalized in many countries and many online staores and retailers are coming forward to accept bitcoin as payment.But the problem is that its high increasing price has madde people to think just save bitcoin as a valuable asset and not to spend it as a currency.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:32:45 PM

Well for me bitcoin it is not just an assets, but of course a type of investment too, where it can produce big profit in the long run. Bitcoin has a lot of usages were the users would enjoy the benefits of it while using it, whether in sending money thru remittances, savings, and etc.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:36:46 PM

Bitcoin is an asset if you owned(invest) on it and of course it is a virtual currency it doesn't have the characteristics of the fiat currencies, because it's just rotating around on the internet unlike on fiat currencies. Some people would think that bitcoin is just a normal asset because they even not trying to research what is bitcoin in the first place.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:16:16 PM

Personally for me Bitcoin is a aspect and a currency also. To explain to you, it is an asset if I store my money in it, and I expect it to appreciate. It is a currency for me cause I use it to buy and sell goods and services. So the answer to your question is what would you like it to be. People don't understand it is completely decentralised, strong, so it's the best, it's use depends on person to person.
Technically Bitcoin is not just an asset because it is a form of currency which is to happen to be associate with techno to be a form of crypto-currency that serve as an option for a better way of transaction. So if we are looking for a form of currency which is set to established a good platform on transaction and can also be an asset for investments and trading Bitcoin is the best example of a currency that can give you both.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

I depends how you use it.. if you use it to buy goods or to send payment it's a currency. if you are holding it it's an asset.
For me i use both ways.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:22:48 PM

I think bitcoin is not just an asset but its a form of new currency. In addition to that, bitcoin is the new currency because bitcoin is a digital money on online market. Bitcoin is a digital money that you can use in different kind of transaction and I think bitcoin will become the best world currency.
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:23:52 PM

not only asset are the best asset in last 1 years

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: