Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ?  (Read 9186 times)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:06:42 AM

I consider bitcoin as an asset that i own and can be used when i need it. I also consider it as cryptocurrency that i also needed very time that i need to pay some of my monthly bills.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:41:04 AM

Bitcoine is my Assets because Betcoine is my income source. Bitcoine value day by day changes.It's my earn net work marketing.
bitcoin is a good job for people who need progress, All can be achieved because the results are satisfactory.In addition, kuta can hold it until bitcoin prices jumped high dengah price increases, I as a bitcoin users are very happy because bitcoin can also be made a promising sideline , The most important diligence and regulations that have been determined, Thank you bitcoin.

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:27:46 AM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

Bitcoin for me is both an asset as well as a currency. It has all the necessary requirements needed for it to be classified as either a commodity as well as currency. It is a currency as there are more and more places worldwide where bitcoins are accepted as a form of payment. Meanwhile, it is still a commodity as there are thousands of users across the world (if not more) who just hold on to bitcoin for its value, or more like future value. It is expected that the price will drive upwards even further and this is why they are just holding onto it and not doing anything else with it. They might prefer the advantages / stability that their normal currency offers them now, or they might just want to hold onto as many bitcoins as they can and spend as little as possible.

Its a bit of both, but it ultimately comes down to the person using it. They might want to do either things with bitcoin as mentioned above.
Yes truly agree that bitcoin is just an asset because we cant totally prefer to it as our main source of income. For me, its just a sideline that can help you to your expenses. It can help you financially. And its feauture like payment systems.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:05:33 AM

Not just an asset but more used as an asset some people are using it as currency and some are just holding it to get higher return.
which is very remarkable for the advancement of life, Many ways and smart everyone uses bitcoin in its own way, some hold up to the price soared to the sky, And there are other ways all depend on human and purpose.

jb26

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:53:25 AM

I can say that Bitcoin is both an asset as well as a currency. It has all the necessary requirements needed for it to be classified as either a commodity as well as currency. It is a currency because you can use it as payments for your business transactions. there are business establishments worldwide that accepts bitcoin. But, maybe it is still a commodity for others because there are users who just hold on to bitcoin for its value, as an investment. It is expected that the price of bitcoin in the future is upward in value. Some bitcoin users want to do hold bitcoin as their lifetime investment.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:10:37 AM

Yup, with modern definitions of economics bitcoin doesn't look like a currency to me. The currency is value which is used in general purpose use within the country. Now if we look at the bitcoin then it simply doesn't fit in that criteria as it can not be used for general purpose in the country or even anywhere else in the world. You can not take it out of the internet world and can't have it in physical presence. That's the important feature too for having a currency tag.

You call it as an asset in first place and use it like that over the market of crypto currencies. It can store the value but it's not in general a currency itself. In addition to that its value changes in similar manner to assets just in this case it's digital asset!

Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:23:12 AM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?

Personally for me Bitcoin is a aspect and a currency also. To explain to you, it is an asset if I store my money in it, and I expect it to appreciate. It is a currency for me cause I use it to buy and sell goods and services. So the answer to your question is what would you like it to be. People don't understand it is completely decentralised, strong, so it's the best, it's use depends on person to person.
For me also bitcoin is an asset .an asset like a treasure that earning like gold that cannot depreciate.we can say this is an asset like commodity or goods that we can buy or sell for a high value because it has an increasing value like gold.a digital currency and cryptocurrency that has a value itself like paper money.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:34:25 AM

Bitcoin is the perfect store of value compared to Gold. Gold is just so difficult to transfer, where bitcoins can be transfered in your head! I'm 100% exposed to crypto, and 0% to gold/diamonds
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:35:33 AM

I can say that Bitcoin is both an asset as well as a currency. It has all the necessary requirements needed for it to be classified as either a commodity as well as currency. It is a currency because you can use it as payments for your business transactions. there are business establishments worldwide that accepts bitcoin. But, maybe it is still a commodity for others because there are users who just hold on to bitcoin for its value, as an investment. It is expected that the price of bitcoin in the future is upward in value. Some bitcoin users want to do hold bitcoin as their lifetime investment.
excellent thought dude, actually something called a currency when it's a generally acceptable form of money which has 'value of exchange' that's the definition of currency. it is including paper notes, coins even crypto coins like bitcoin. currency is the basis for trade, so bitcoin complete all conditions as currency.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:53:36 AM

exactly, when you have found that a bitcoin price is near about $4000 USD then you must admit that it's an asset because you can purchase a lot of things by this amount of money. so it is easily said that Bitcoin is an asset, especially for me...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Karimeen

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:28:51 AM

Bitcoin value is surpassing gold now a days so we can say it is an asset to posses Its price is volatile  a short time in the market and the price fluctuations are higher and the volume transactions are also higher. So the investors can derive more profits. Its growth history is attractive and hence the number of investors can be increased.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

Actually, bitcoin is also an asset where you could make high income. However, you can also use it as currency where you can use it in different kind of transactions like paying bills and many more. Lastly, I think bitcoin is also an currency and asset and I guess it will depend to you how you would use it.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

I have a strong feeling regarding Bitcoin that I love this very much. I believe that Bitcoin is just not an asset, it is more than that. because of its price beyond go to $3800 USD so you must have to admit that bitcoin is an asset. This value is enough for purchasing a lot of thins. especially in the virtual world, you can join with several ICO which will bring a lot of money. so it can be said that Bitcoin is more than an asset.
vegito

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:54:56 AM

At the current state, it's more an asset, but not only an asset. People are already using it to exchange things around the world, which means it is already a currency.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
donGeilo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

Bitcoin is both asset and currency . I use bitcoins to pay my bills , go for movies and for buying food etc. so for me bitcoin is a currency. More and more places are accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment. Bitcoin is also an asset because many people like me earn bitcoins , save them and use them for future benefits. The bitcoins value is likely to increase at any time so many people keep it as an asset . It is ultimately the decision of the users that how they use it , whether thy spend it like a currency or keep it as an asset.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:00:12 PM

but asset should be something like you will see in the stock market, instead of the crypto market except explicitly mentioning assets, if bitcoin was asset this forum would not even exist till now.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
jungleMonkey

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:24:51 PM

Strictly speaking, bitcoin can be examined as an asset.
But as an asset, he has no future. This is an unstable, semi-legal asset.

If bitcoin has a future, then only as a currency.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:28:46 PM

I do treat my bitcoins as my asset, just like the other investments and real properties I've got. Bitcoin can be treated as an asset because in the future it will give us a decent profit upon deciding to sell it.

but asset should be something like you will see in the stock market, instead of the crypto market except explicitly mentioning assets, if bitcoin was asset this forum would not even exist till now.

That's it and bitcoin is like that, you are buying a few stock out of the currently 16 million supply in the market and having one of it will make you definitely have an assurance that you have an asset.

Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:41:54 PM

What is this fiat? For me this is just a paper. Green paper. )) I don't see any difference between fiat and cryptocurrency when we talk about value. Of some people or group of people think that something can have value and it's works in general then it is currency. I think it can be perceived as resource because we can mining it like miners. We can mining it like minerals. All we to determine as valuable is valuable.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:32:40 PM

I consider bitcoin as an asset that i own and can be used when i need it. I also consider it as cryptocurrency that i also needed very time that i need to pay some of my monthly bills.
So basically, bitcoin is an asset to be a mean of having a stable income. And it is pretty much being used to fulfill our needs for our everyday living. And on top of that, well most of the time it is being used to suffice what you desired, like buying things that you've always wanted to have - cars, house for instance. I mean to have that kind of life, if you know what I mean.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: