Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129419 times)
el3f

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:42:09 PM

Please update the announcement link in coinmarketcap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamnewhere

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

Why all mine on nova? They are far over 51%! I don't get it... also you need to reg. and have more fees so why?
https://miningpoollists.com/hush/

Give http://pool.miningspeed.com/ some hash, they pay and find blocks, but could be some more miners.  Wink Smiley

I used to mine on Suprnova, then I moved to Miningspeed. However, I don’t know what is up. I am earning way less on Miningspeed than on Suprnova. My Claymore Zcash also indicates much more shares than indicated by my Miningspeed stats… Now I don’t know whether Miningspeed is slow on the update or that there is something wrong. Everything seems to be in order on Suprnova.

I think it just takes longer for the blocks to become mature and before you don't see what you earn - i got many hours after i stopped mining there still payouts so maybe just make a 24h run, wait 12h and see what you got as output and do the same for suprnova - then you can compare.
cisole

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:16:02 PM

Why all mine on nova? They are far over 51%! I don't get it... also you need to reg. and have more fees so why?

Give http://pool.miningspeed.com/ some hash, they pay and find blocks, but could be some more miners.  Wink Smiley

I used to mine on Suprnova, then I moved to Miningspeed. However, I don’t know what is up. I am earning way less on Miningspeed than on Suprnova. My Claymore Zcash also indicates much more shares than indicated by my Miningspeed stats… Now I don’t know whether Miningspeed is slow on the update or that there is something wrong. Everything seems to be in order on Suprnova.

I think it just takes longer for the blocks to become mature and before you don't see what you earn - i got many hours after i stopped mining there still payouts so maybe just make a 24h run, wait 12h and see what you got as output and do the same for suprnova - then you can compare.

This is correct, its due to the payment system.  Supernova uses PPLNS, Miningspeed uses a PROP based PPLNT payment system.  PROP based pools dont pay out till the block is fully mature at 100 confirmations and then some as HUSH coins are still private after they are first mined so your looking at 120 confirmations minimum.
Demartini (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

twitter.com/iolardemartini

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:48:31 AM

Please update the announcement link in coinmarketcap.

Hello @el3f,
I've already requested changes to the coinmarketcap.  Wink
Presnus

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:20:44 AM

+1 for shieldedpool! They donate 25% of the 1% fee to projects that will bump the price. Like paying of exchange fees etc. If you want to get that price higher, use shieldedpool!
Fulcrum29

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

This is correct, its due to the payment system.  Supernova uses PPLNS, Miningspeed uses a PROP based PPLNT payment system.  PROP based pools dont pay out till the block is fully mature at 100 confirmations and then some as HUSH coins are still private after they are first mined so your looking at 120 confirmations minimum.

Thanks guys, in this drought I need to mine as many coins as possible. Just needed to make sure that I’m not wasting any resources.
1234xm

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:23:10 AM

hi,

is there any particular reason that you are all moving from suprnova pool? fees? or any other think beside fees and pool more then 51% hasrate?

I am mining there for two weeks and everthink looks ok.

Which wallet do you use? at suprnova i just collect hush and leave it on account. i still did not trensfer it to criptopia, becouse i am waiting to be listed on bitrex, but if i will find windows wallet, i will move it there ofcourse. i did not see that is alredy made.

As i see you all suggest mining speed for hush. Which wallet do you use there? i do not have any wallet yet, only one in criptopia, but they say that it is not good to use that wallet for mining.

Any help would be very welcome.

thks
jimhuang

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:25:42 AM

i saw the team member , feeling not one of them like professional Grin
LoneRangir

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:21:35 PM

hi,

is there any particular reason that you are all moving from suprnova pool? fees? or any other think beside fees and pool more then 51% hasrate?

Which wallet do you use? at suprnova i just collect hush and leave it on account. i still did not trensfer it to criptopia, becouse i am waiting to be listed on bitrex, but if i will find windows wallet, i will move it there ofcourse. i did not see that is alredy made.

As i see you all suggest mining speed for hush. Which wallet do you use there? i do not have any wallet yet, only one in criptopia, but they say that it is not good to use that wallet for mining.

thks

The pool is not your wallet.  Here is the link to a windows or linux wallet.

https://myhush.org/#tools
Golku

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

any info about bittrex?
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:41:50 PM

hi,

thks

No one is running from suprnova... miners pool hop and calc to change coins all the time. Some ppl leave because they do not really know the pool op, or trust that they won't take advantage of 51%+ hashrate on their pool. so they read the FUD here and jump. Doesn't matter... if all pools are equal (and they aren't) then you earn the same everywhere minus fees etc. That doesn't seem to be true here, and suprnova has been the best earning pool I have tried so far.

I will repeat this again... for the community...

IF YOU WANT A POOL TO MOVE TO, THEN SOMEONE NEEDS TO MATCH SUPRNOVA's SUCCESS AND COMMITMENT SO THERE IS A REAL REASON TO MOVE, NOT JUST FEAR OF 51%!!!!!

Stop the FUD, and mine where you want... everyone wants to mine where they will earn the most... but they complain about stability, lead times for coin payouts etc. YOU CAN HAVE BOTH AT SUPRNOVA... you just have to understand, his pools have volume and he can't stop it from hitting 51% unless he throws up a SECOND POOL. Someone else should be striving to match his success, not tearing him down for it.

/rant

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
mak158

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:54:28 PM

Is solo mining possible? What's block reward at?
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

hi,

thks

No one is running from suprnova... miners pool hop and calc to change coins all the time. Some ppl leave because they do not really know the pool op, or trust that they won't take advantage of 51%+ hashrate on their pool. so they read the FUD here and jump. Doesn't matter... if all pools are equal (and they aren't) then you earn the same everywhere minus fees etc. That doesn't seem to be true here, and suprnova has been the best earning pool I have tried so far.

IF YOU WANT A POOL TO MOVE TO, THEN SOMEONE NEEDS TO MATCH SUPRNOVA's SUCCESS AND COMMITMENT SO THERE IS A REAL REASON TO MOVE, NOT JUST FEAR OF 51%!!!!!

Stop the FUD, and mine where you want... everyone wants to mine where they will earn the most... but they complain about stability, lead times for coin payouts etc. YOU CAN HAVE BOTH AT SUPRNOVA... you just have to understand, his pools have volume and he can't stop it from hitting 51% unless he throws up a SECOND POOL. Someone else should be striving to match his success, not tearing him down for it.

/rant

Aikapool is very good for me  Smiley

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
1234xm

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:17:26 PM

hi,

thks

/rant

Aikapool is very good for me  Smiley

i tried to move to mining speed, but i made mistake on port, so i was mining zen insted of hush. my mistake. But in general, i like more suprnova. dasboard it seems a little better for me. Only idle worker notification is the thing, i wouldmove to other pool, if there is one ofcourse. I really hate that i do not know when worker go offline. I do not understand why this do not work. An other pool with idle worker notification?

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

hi,

thks

/rant

Wow thanks for the positive feedback, a light in the dark Smiley

PS: Idle Worker  Notifs should be working fine on the pool, maybe they get sorted into the spam box ?

PPS: I've updated the pool a little and lowered confirmations until payout, you'll get the coins much quicker now.

PPPS: That myth of the 51% problem is really ridiculous .. You could already attack a chain with 25-30% of the hashing power just fine, with everything above 50% the attack is just a guaranteed success. But why would I want to fork off a coin when I have a pool for ? I'd ruin all my rep, ruin the rep of the coin... etc.. Isn't it a bit counter-productive ? Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
1234xm

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:43:01 PM

hi,

thks

/rant

PS: Idle Worker  Notifs should be working fine on the pool, maybe they get sorted into the spam box ?

PPS: I've updated the pool a little and lowered confirmations until payout, you'll get the coins much quicker now.

PPPS: That myth of the 51% problem is really ridiculous .. You could already attack a chain with 25-30% of the hashing power just fine, with everything above 50% the attack is just a guaranteed success. But why would I want to fork off a coin when I have a pool for ? I'd ruin all my rep, ruin the rep of the coin... etc.. Isn't it a bit counter-productive ? Smiley

nop, i do not get it. I get all notification, log in, payout, new block, but idle notification is not working. what i need to do to get it work?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 09:46:53 PM

hi,

thks

/rant

nop, i do not get it. I get all notification, log in, payout, new block, but idle notification is not working. what i need to do to get it work?

Should be ok now

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
1234xm

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:54:10 PM

hi,

thks

/rant

Should be ok now

i can confirm i got msg for one worker, which is offline for weeks. But it is some step to work Smiley. i will try with one worker...
1234xm

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:15:33 PM

hi,

thks

/rant

Should be ok now

i got email Smiley. I hope it will work now. This will save me a lot of stress:). thanks!
cwfabc

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:16:55 AM

anynews from dev?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: