Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:00:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129404 times)
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:45:07 AM

I like the look of this project, will be keeping an eye on this one, see how things develop.  I just spent about 10 minutes reading about people getting confused about coinmarketcap reporting the total supply wrong.  Was an interesting read Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeezoky

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:52:51 AM

I've been looking forward to your project. Where can I join you in the ICO?
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:32:09 AM

I've been looking forward to your project. Where can I join you in the ICO?

This one is not ICO...
You can mine it with GPU-s

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:37:17 PM

Live stats for hush can be seen at http://myhush.network/stats.html   

Thank you for putting the circulating supply up there. HUSH has been one of my favorite coins to follow.
took3n

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:58:07 AM

Pointed my rig to mine Hush Grin
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:23:17 PM

When can we expect for HUSH to come on more exchanges?

DeadMan93

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:46:05 PM

New pool
0.5% fee
prop
Site: http://hush.baikalmine.ru/
Demartini (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

twitter.com/iolardemartini

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:58:26 PM

New pool
0.5% fee
prop
Site: http://hush.baikalmine.ru/

Hello @DeadMan93,

Thanks for your support.

Your pool has been added to our website and ANN.
PCMining

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:39:07 AM

Hey guys,

I'm new to cryptoworld and decided to support Hush...
I just finished my nomp based Hush Pool (I need more hash to test and setup via fresh new domain name) Smiley

Pool fee: 0.1%

http://88.253.8.58:8080/

stratum+tcp://88.253.8.58:3032

user: wallet
pass: x

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
Z1pp4

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:30:46 AM

Pointed my rig to mine Hush Grin

I've also pointed my 1900 sols/s. I like the way, that this coins is more profitable to mine than any other dominant ones. With my rig I get approx. 8$/day, while ether would give about 4.5$/day + expectations after POS, however, we can also expect that HUSH will hit 20$/HUSH soon.
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:34:57 AM

I've been mining hush for a while now (probably 2 months-ish), both at hushpool.cloud and at madmining.club, and I've noticed my payouts are consistently around 25 or 30% less than what I'm seeing on whattomine.com.

I have about 1k Sol/s, and according to whattomine I should be getting 2.2/day and instead I got 1.7. When the difficulty was lower and I was supposed to be getting 3.5 or 4, I was getting 2.5 to 3, etc.

When I was mining on hushpool.cloud I would look at the stats and the pool luck was always at -30% over the previous 4 days (or 7 or whatever the number it was using for the average)

At madmining I don't see the actual luck, just the calculated luck (what it should be getting) but I assume it is also getting bad luck.

What gives? Is this what you would expect to see happening if someone was doing a 51% attack? I understand bad luck can happen for any given day or even a period of days on a fluke, but consistently over this long a time frame? Seems like something is up.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
CryptoMerc

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:21:27 AM

I've been mining hush for a while now (probably 2 months-ish), both at hushpool.cloud and at madmining.club, and I've noticed my payouts are consistently around 25 or 30% less than what I'm seeing on whattomine.com.

I have about 1k Sol/s, and according to whattomine I should be getting 2.2/day and instead I got 1.7. When the difficulty was lower and I was supposed to be getting 3.5 or 4, I was getting 2.5 to 3, etc.

When I was mining on hushpool.cloud I would look at the stats and the pool luck was always at -30% over the previous 4 days (or 7 or whatever the number it was using for the average)

At madmining I don't see the actual luck, just the calculated luck (what it should be getting) but I assume it is also getting bad luck.

What gives? Is this what you would expect to see happening if someone was doing a 51% attack? I understand bad luck can happen for any given day or even a period of days on a fluke, but consistently over this long a time frame? Seems like something is up.

Try hushmine.pro i’ve been more than satisfied with the payouts here & the numbers always add up between other miners
bardacuda

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

Well switching pools is a possible option, but I'm more curious if anyone has noticed the same thing; and if maybe madbuda could comment on his pool's actual luck; and/or if anyone has, or knows where to see, all the statistics of pool vs. network hashrate, and actual vs. expected blocks found across multiple pools over time, to be able to see if there really is something up.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
Z1pp4

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:43:42 AM

What do you guys reckon - will HUSH get to 10m market cap this year?
madbuda

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:08:57 PM

What to mine is a point in time estimate based off a moving average I believe. Hush having a small network hashrate can have large swings in difficulty throughout the day. A large miner or private pool points to hush and say has 1MSol/s (roughly 25-50% network hashrate) for 20 or so blocks then moves to another algo while we are left having to deal with a high difficulty for a few hours.

This can skew earning a lot... This happens to other coins but if you look at zcash 350MSol/s 1MSol/s miner will not make a huge impact on the network like it will to hush with 3.hMsol/s

So, while yes whattomine cannot give a good estimate you should be close when you look at 7+ days

A good gauge is to look at shares per block, with our current hashrate I would expect most to be under 100k shares https://madmining.club/blocks you can see we had 3 well over that. This is a combination of luck and swings in difficulty (which you can see here http://myhush.network/stats.html )
bardacuda

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

What to mine is a point in time estimate based off a moving average I believe. Hush having a small network hashrate can have large swings in difficulty throughout the day. A large miner or private pool points to hush and say has 1MSol/s (roughly 25-50% network hashrate) for 20 or so blocks then moves to another algo while we are left having to deal with a high difficulty for a few hours.

This can skew earning a lot... This happens to other coins but if you look at zcash 350MSol/s 1MSol/s miner will not make a huge impact on the network like it will to hush with 3.hMsol/s

So, while yes whattomine cannot give a good estimate you should be close when you look at 7+ days

A good gauge is to look at shares per block, with our current hashrate I would expect most to be under 100k shares https://madmining.club/blocks you can see we had 3 well over that. This is a combination of luck and swings in difficulty (which you can see here http://myhush.network/stats.html )

Thanks for the response. That could explain what's happening, but is there any way to tell? That link you provided only shows a blank page for me, with tabs at the top.

But if you or someone has a server with all the stats (total diff, hash rate per pool, and blocks found) over a period of a few weeks or a month or whatever, you should be able to check exactly the actual vs expected luck for each pool right? I'm not sure how trivial that would be but I assume there must be tools that could parse and analyze that data for the relevant stats.

madbuda

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:37:25 PM

Thanks for the response. That could explain what's happening, but is there any way to tell? That link you provided only shows a blank page for me, with tabs at the top.

But if you or someone has a server with all the stats (total diff, hash rate per pool, and blocks found) over a period of a few weeks or a month or whatever, you should be able to check exactly the actual vs expected luck for each pool right? I'm not sure how trivial that would be but I assume there must be tools that could parse and analyze that data for the relevant stats.

Try disabling add blocker, I've also had some people say they couldn't view the site on mobile... I'm looking into it.

As far as pool stats, we could once we are aware off all the pools/ all pools modify their stratum code to include a unique hex value when mining a block.  Not all pools do this, and some private pools intentionally do not
bardacuda

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

I tried disabling ad blocker and also enabling pop-ups for your site but no change. I am using chromium v60.0. I have my location and camera set to blocked, javascript allowed, images to 'show all', and everything else set to allow or ask first.

Would it be possible to just check actual vs expected luck on the pools that you can and ignore the pools that you can't for now?

madbuda

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:21:02 AM

I tried disabling ad blocker and also enabling pop-ups for your site but no change. I am using chromium v60.0. I have my location and camera set to blocked, javascript allowed, images to 'show all', and everything else set to allow or ask first.

Strange... I'll have to dig a little deeper and see what the issues could be

Would it be possible to just check actual vs expected luck on the pools that you can and ignore the pools that you can't for now?

I will work on adding this to my pool, currently I am just doing
Code:
network hashrate / pool hashrate * block time
Source

polling stats from other pools and calculating is a bit more work, yet worthwhile. I've added it to the list for myhush.network
bardacuda

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:43:35 AM

Wow awesome! I appreciate the effort and responses. Having a dev like this makes me even more confident in this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: