Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:16:59 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 79347 times)
SpiryGolden

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:32:14 AM

Thanks for Hush community for being such active and already joining the fastest EU pool. https://equi.xpool.ro/  Smiley with just 0.2% fee.
Mine away some HUSH and stack it. I myself won't sell it. Smiley 

█ SpiryBTC ♦ Always be careful in Bitcoin world, there is always some "Developer", "Investor", "Project" that might look legit. Triple check it. ♦ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finalshot23

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

What is the difference between sending HUSH to my public address vs private address?
mreichardt

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:58:29 PM

What is the difference between sending HUSH to my public address vs private address?

The main difference between a public (T) and private (Z) address is just that. With public addresses you can see all the details on the block explorer. With private addresses, a third party is unable to determine your transactions or balance.
Finalshot23

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:12:03 PM

The main difference between a public (T) and private (Z) address is just that. With public addresses you can see all the details on the block explorer. With private addresses, a third party is unable to determine your transactions or balance.

Thank you for the prompt response.  Is their a fee if I internally transfer tokens from T to Z?
ameliana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:21:14 PM

Is there any indonesian language?

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
SparkIt

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:36:10 PM

Status Update

• David and Matt is continuing their work on the HUSH Messenger and HUSH Counterparty.

• David has also been working on SuperNET DEX for Windows.

• Iolar and I have been updating the content of the website.

• We're organizing translations of the website. So far we have Polish, Portuguese and Spanish completed. I will have the Swedish translation ready any time now.

• We're working on getting listed at multiple exchanges, we have nothing to announce here yet but I hope we will in a near future.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

mreichardt

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:16:37 PM

Thank you for the prompt response.  Is their a fee if I internally transfer tokens from T to Z?

Yes there would be the standard network transaction fee, just like any other transaction.
Demartini

Activity: 103

twitter.com/iolardemartini

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:35:37 PM

Hello everyone,

Today we launched the file for translation of the website, if you filled out the Reservation Form, download the file to do the translation, after finishing make a Pull Request in Github or contact us.

Repository: https://github.com/MyHush/Website-Translation

Hello folks,

We moved the translation file to the Transifex to facilitate translations.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
chris6

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:47:05 AM

Zero fee transactions are possible because of low transaction volume, (usually below 10 for hush)
I have made plenty of zero fee transactions confirmed in next block. Same with zcash.
bykardinal

Activity: 476

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:01:34 AM

Status Update

• David and Matt is continuing their work on the HUSH Messenger and HUSH Counterparty.

• We're organizing translations of the website. So far we have Polish, Portuguese and Spanish completed. I will have the Swedish translation ready any time now.

• We're working on getting listed at multiple exchanges, we have nothing to announce here yet but I hope we will in a near future.

Thank you for update and your work, guys.
Glad to see that Hush team keep working. I'm mining hush and bought some hushes too, i think this project have great potencial.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
rowenta01

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:06:38 AM

Status Update

Thanks for the update.

It is important to inform the community. Hush is a very good project.

Hopefully the new exchange platform will soon arrive! Wink

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
kilobytez

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

do we need @ocminer from suprnova to update the currency from zdash to hush?

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
Nebell

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:00:13 AM

Hush is exremely volatile. It's also losing more value than other coins when everything starts to drop (like today). Hush is -25% while everything else is about -15%.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:06:51 AM

It's all updated already - you can use both names Smiley https://hush.suprnova.cc

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 336

The #1 masternode coin!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

Dear all
great coin like Zcash, I will try this in next week. Thanks

Temporel

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:00:37 PM

Im planning to start mining Hush again with a new rig and I was wondering what pool are you all using or recommend ?

TIA
cdrx

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:04:00 PM

Hi. Can anyone report the hashrate for HUSH with RX 580 8GB ? Something changed in last 2 days? I have around 290 H/s and is same hashrate like my other 5 years old card...?

Thanks.
mreichardt

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

Hi. Can anyone report the hashrate for HUSH with RX 580 8GB ? Something changed in last 2 days? I have around 290 H/s and is same hashrate like my other 5 years old card...?

Thanks.

We have a mining section on our official forums where miners have been sharing their hash rates and settings.

forum.myhush.org
kilobytez

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:48:37 AM

It's all updated already - you can use both names Smiley https://hush.suprnova.cc

Thanks mate Smiley

Update : @ocminer , Not sure from your side. But I'm seeing zdash currency.
http://imgur.com/a/ktUzw

░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
kilobytez

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:56:23 AM

Thanks.

We have a mining section on our official forums where miners have been sharing their hash rates and settings.

forum.myhush.org

my rx580 8gb is about 311 H/s

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.