Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129419 times)
LarryFossil

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:05:53 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 04:48:20 AM by LarryFossil

Is there a stable hush wallet out?

Is there a stable hush wallet out?
not ,it is not work

The swing-hush-wallet works for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

Hi guys,

started to mine at http://miningpools.cloud seems easy to start anyone using?

Can I ask newbie two question?

1) On hush windows wallet I just need to use the OWNAddress to get the mined coins?
2) In the config file there's a mining options i see do I have to activate?

To mine I used the batch with:

miner --server hushpool.cloud --user t1PNUMGfKfPQ92kgDfdgjdq4WBf81zuLFjG --pass x --port 5555 --server eu.hushpool.cloud --user t1PNUMGfKfPQ92kgDfdgjdq4WBf81zuLFjG --pass x --port 5555 --cuda_devices 0 1 2

got from the site of miningpools.cloud.

Miner seems working correctly with my two 1070 nvidia...

Thanks!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:43:24 PM

to the issue of 51% attack and mining on pools:
SuprNova and aikapool: 270-280 share
hush.cloud: 52
Another couple of pools (did not write down the names): <50
And how do you think on what / what pools will be mined?

P.S. Radeon 480 - 310-315 h / s

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cmbconcretefire

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:29:03 AM

Would some kind soul please inform me of how to run the wallet from my second hard drive? (E:\)

With all of the other wallets I have, I have moved them to E:\Crypto_Wallets. So for example Hush.exe <I renamed the exe> would would look like this:
E:\Crypto_Wallets\Hush\Hush.exe

With the other coins, all I had to do was take the <Coin folder> from appdata\roaming and moved them to E:\Blockchains, so it looks like this:
E:\Blockchains\Coinfolder <whatever the coin is, Phoenix coin, Nexus, etc.

Then all I had to do was create a shortcut from the wallet EXE, and edit the properties of the shortcut to add this line to the end of the shortcut: whatever.exe -datadir=E:\Blockchains\Nexus (or whatever coin)

All of them work except Hush. It seems Hush is determined to keep the data in my C:\blah\blah\ appdata\roaming folder. How can I fix this? Thanks. 
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:37:06 PM

Would some kind soul please inform me of how to run the wallet from my second hard drive? (E:\)

With all of the other wallets I have, I have moved them to E:\Crypto_Wallets. So for example Hush.exe <I renamed the exe> would would look like this:

With the other coins, all I had to do was take the <Coin folder> from appdata\roaming and moved them to E:\Blockchains, so it looks like this:

Then all I had to do was create a shortcut from the wallet EXE, and edit the properties of the shortcut to add this line to the end of the shortcut: whatever.exe -datadir=E:\Blockchains\Nexus (or whatever coin)

All of them work except Hush. It seems Hush is determined to keep the data in my C:\blah\blah\ appdata\roaming folder. How can I fix this? Thanks. 

Theoretically, a symbolic link needs to be created

Win+R -> cmd -> mklink /j "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Hush\" "E:\Blockchains\Coinfolder\Hush\"

Copy all of C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Hush\ to E:\Blockchains\Coinfolder\Hush\ and after delete all from C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Hush\

IMHO

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:42:10 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 08:11:31 PM by dodopool

-datadir is generally available on ETH forks,
the best method under windows is to use junction links which cleanly works for any blockchain

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xaq/windows-wallets-how-to-change-block-chain-data-directory-for-any-given-currency-fast-initial-downloads

Code:
md E:\Blockchains\ 2> nul
move  C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Hush E:\Blockchains\Hush
mklink /J  C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Hush E:\Blockchains\Hush\

edit: you will need to run command prompt as administrator to create junctions (mklink /J)

cmbconcretefire

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

Theoretically, a symbolic link needs to be created

Win+R -> cmd -> mklink /j "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Hush\" "E:\Blockchains\Coinfolder\Hush\"

Copy all of C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Hush\ to E:\Blockchains\Coinfolder\Hush\ and after delete all from C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Hush\

IMHO

Thank you for trying but when I try that, I get this > Cannot create a file when that file already exists. < inside CMD. So I removed the "existing" Hush folder from the E:\ drive and tried it again. I got the same message. Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

Any other thoughts? I am pretty desperate to get Hush running completely on my E:\ drive (including the data / blockchain) Anybody have any thoughts? Or even a way to get in touch with the Devs so I can ask them directly?
cmbconcretefire

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:49:15 PM

the best method under windows is to use junction links which cleanly works for any blockchain

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xaq/windows-wallets-how-to-change-block-chain-data-directory-for-any-given-currency-fast-initial-downloads

Code:
md E:\Blockchains\Hush\ 2> nul

edit: you will need to run command prompt as administrator to create junctions (mklink /J)

Hmmm......thanks for this. I'm going to have to study it a bit. See my other response to the other fella' regarding mklink/J.
dodopool

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:15:42 PM

Code:
md E:\Blockchains\Hush\ 2> nul

Hmmm......thanks for this. I'm going to have to study it a bit. See my other response to the other fella' regarding mklink/J.

it should just work, i think i added an extra "Hush" in the first command
Code:
This will create the folder Blockchains, you can skip it if you already have the folder. make sure you do NOT have a Hush folder there

Code:
move  C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Hush E:\Blockchains\Hush
will move the Hush folder in C drive to E

Code:
mklink /J  C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Hush E:\Blockchains\Hush\
will create a junction. when you run the "move" command in 2nd step, it should "move" the folder so make sure you don't have a Hush folder in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\ before running 3rd step.

But if you run these back to back it should just work

Dermelon

Activity: 435
Merit: 400

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:17:07 AM

Code:
This will create the folder Blockchains, you can skip it if you already have the folder. make sure you do NOT have a Hush folder there

Code:

Code:
will create a junction. when you run the "move" command in 2nd step, it should "move" the folder so make sure you don't have a Hush folder in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\ before running 3rd step.

it works.. but still got access denied when move hush folder with administrator command prompt. so i copied hush folder from windows explorer.
thank you.
dodopool

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

Code:

Code:

Code:

it works.. but still got access denied when move hush folder with administrator command prompt. so i copied hush folder from windows explorer.
thank you.

no worries, glad it worked. i am still curious about the access denied tho. are you by any chance on a corporate network? or some company distributed version of windows with custom policies?

madbuda

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:10:59 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 05:22:26 PM by madbuda

I prefer to mine on an established pool with advertised fees.
I'm not going to start believing that those 0% fees pool are doing it from the goodness of their heart.

Being a hush dev I did not feel it was fair to profit from running a pool. This is ran as a service to the community and I use some of the server resources to support other hush services.

My fees (well not having a fee) are well published and so is the source code for the pool, you can see how payments and fees are collected / paid. I keep everything transparent and available either via the website or api so users can validate everything.

If something is missing or questionable please bring it up and I will address it or fix it
aharnam

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:44:32 AM

I'm not going to start believing that those 0% fees pool are doing it from the goodness of their heart.

Being a hush dev I did not feel it was fair to profit from running a pool. This is ran as a service to the community and I use some of the server resources to support other hush services.

My fees (well not having a fee) are well published and so is the source code for the pool, you can see how payments and fees are collected / paid. I keep everything transparent and available either via the website or api so users can validate everything.

If something is missing or questionable please bring it up and I will address it or fix it

Thank you for your honesty, I have just started mining HUSH and look forward to the developments.
Cownar

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:55:43 PM

Thanks for the answer, I'll give a chance to madminning.
Pro_x

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:16:31 PM

hi, It would be nice if devs could post from time to time like it was before, weekly say-hi at least if no tech progress is made. Silence is no good for anything, only if someone with info is loading hush before some hot news. And dont say that its not needed, development before marketing and similar BS. It should be bombed as it can be on all fronts in 2017. Goin up or down, silence and down press an cryptopia will only move investors out. It does not take much time to say hi. Please also dont send me to other chanels like slack, biggest investors are not there, they can google a bit, but beleive me not much..I am in the pro mining bussiness and I see that every day. Kids have computer knowledge, money guys dont, so hush webpage, tweeter, maibe forum and this ANN is their teritory. Agressive pr girl needed, you coding freaks  Grin
Pro_x

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:39:06 PM

hi, It would be nice if devs could post from time to time like it was before, weekly say-hi at least if no tech progress is made. Silence is no good for anything, only if someone with info is loading hush before some hot news. And dont say that its not needed, development before marketing and similar BS. It should be bombed as it can be on all fronts in 2017. Goin up or down, silence and down press an cryptopia will only move investors out. It does not take much time to say hi. Please also dont send me to other chanels like slack, biggest investors are not there, they can google a bit, but beleive me not much..I am in the pro mining bussiness and I see that every day. Kids have computer knowledge, money guys dont, so hush webpage, tweeter, maibe forum and this ANN is their teritory. Agressive pr girl needed, you coding freaks  Grin

I actually found some solid recent posts around. It would be best that news are beeing sistematically posted here also and on https://myhush.org/ . On top frontpage..slider news or something. With tiny adjustments you can build big traffic. bye
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:45:07 PM

Hush team talked about Bittrex exchange, hopefully they'll be the first in the list on Bittrex add their next token.
madbuda

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:53:52 PM

I actually found some solid recent posts around. It would be best that news are beeing sistematically posted here also and on https://myhush.org/ . On top frontpage..slider news or something. With tiny adjustments you can build big traffic. bye

We are working on adding a blog to the website so there is a central place to go for updates. You can always join our slack, we are very active there http://slack.myhush.org/
Dermelon

Activity: 435
Merit: 400

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:49:21 PM

thank you.

no worries, glad it worked. i am still curious about the access denied tho. are you by any chance on a corporate network? or some company distributed version of windows with custom policies?

I dont know what caused access denied. I use Windows 7 Sp1 stand alone pc. I checked folder properties, permisison in security tab, access denied still exist. Last tried, i copied from windows explorer.
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:01:45 AM

Huh if we can make to bittrex that would really boost price up...

Devs are doing silent job and they are doing well...

We will see it in some time i think Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: