Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129419 times)
Marcosgarcia9999

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Hello! I have downloaded my web wallet myhush.org but it does not synchronize me. Do you know of another wallet that does not have to synchronize and that can send the coins that I am mining? I have also seen that there are two directions published and private (Z). Where is it better to send what you are mining?
At the moment I get 0 on my wallet from myhush.org with a public address and I should have about 1. Can someone explain it to me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atronoss

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

Is the hush wallet safe to use and store coins on?

Get a big disclaimer when downloaded saying experimental etc...

Not sure about web wallet, but if you mean desktop wallet, that is full node, it is same wallet as zcash4win. I'm using both and so far so good, no problems at all. But be aware, that wallet doesn't support encryption yet, so install it on PC free of any viruses and use PC responsibly. If someone will steal your wallet file, that would be a problem.
Atronoss

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

Hello! I have downloaded my web wallet myhush.org but it does not synchronize me. Do you know of another wallet that does not have to synchronize and that can send the coins that I am mining? I have also seen that there are two directions published and private (Z). Where is it better to send what you are mining?
At the moment I get 0 on my wallet from myhush.org with a public address and I should have about 1. Can someone explain it to me?

Regarding T or Z address, I believe it is same as with Zcash, that it is not recommended and sometimes it does not even work, to send mined coins to Z addresses. You should be fine with T address if you are not paranoid or super afraid of authorities (tax office, police etc. Cheesy ).

The MyWebWallet can be used from here I believe: https://wallet.myhush.network But soon will move to https://wallet.myhush.org as noted here: https://forum.myhush.org/t/hush-web-wallet/255
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:58:56 PM

Is it normal for transactions to cryptopia wallet to get delayed? I can see my balance in hush explorer but its still not appearing on my cryptopia account.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:04:54 AM

Is it normal for transactions to cryptopia wallet to get delayed? I can see my balance in hush explorer but its still not appearing on my cryptopia account.

cryptopia wallet is playing up, when I try to withdraw to my regular wallet I get 'invalid HUSH address' error, but I have withdrawn to that address many times before ....
j4y_naKomodo

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:57:09 AM

Hello HUSH community ---

HUSH is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU (literally anyone) can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD on a dedicated Liquidity Provider node, allowing users to trade between the two 24/7 - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX! We would be happy to assist you with setting these up.

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
clamoring

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:49:56 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 01:04:23 AM by clamoring

A Busy Month

December has been an extremely busy month for HUSH.

We’ve published the white paper on HushList (https://github.com/leto/hushlist/blob/master/whitepaper/protocol.pdf), authored by David Mercer (radix42) and Duke Leto. It details the technical specifications for our zk-snarks communications layer and is portable to other ZEC forks.

Development on HushNG (lead by Matt Reichardt) remains an active project. This platform will serve as messenger, wallet, and miner platform all-in-one.

We've added fresh talent to our already well-established core team. We’ve removed the ‘Lead’ designation to allow more contributors to participate simultaneously. Progress has invigorated new initiatives in marketing, design, community, and core development.

Infrastructure updates

Madbuda is extending hushd compatibility with Bitcore. This allows HUSH to be used with services like BitPay, Copay, Streamium. The insight-api will provide a simple gateway for companies to accept HUSH as payment. One thing this extension will allow is a website chat box to use the HUSH blockchain via the HUSH Explorer API. We are working towards porting this functionality to other forks down the road.

We migrated myhush.org to CloudFlare for DDoS protection and will be releasing the redesign very soon. The new design will include our updated road map, the recently released Hushlist whitepaper, and discuss our inclusion on the BarterDex exchange and the Agama wallet.

HushNG and HushList

HUSH Next-Generation is our all-in-one platform that includes the Private Messenger, Wallet, GUI Miner, and Asset Issuance. HushNG is a high-speed messaging, transaction and asset platform for the blockchain.

Hushlist is a program which allows encrypted mailing-list style communications via Hush transactions. It takes advantage of zk-snarks, allowing you to send messages anonymously.

Core Team

Our established core dev team includes Duke Leto, Larry Ludlow and Matthew Reichardt.

David Mercer (radix42) is now contributing upstream of the core development team, working hard to improve Zcash GUI wallets which will be merged into Hush core when complete. David remains a wealth of knowledge to the project as his work on Zcash and other projects informs and guides Hush development. A heartfelt thanks from the Hush community for in getting Hush to where it is.

Kent Sommers has opted to remain a contributor of HUSH, albeit from outside the core title. His work on TLS, deterministic builds, and Zcash upstream integrations is invaluable to the project.

Iolar (Demartini) helps with our website.

TheTrunk is a new team member and is working with Infrastructure and Community. He created the original web wallet, managed some bitcore ports, and is working on a new explorer.

Luge is the website designer, working on HushNG, as well as various network and wallet properties.

Axel 'SparkIt' Karlsson continues to help us interact with our community.

clamoring (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamsin-thorn-a5178383/) is another new team member and is heading up the technical writing for Hush. She has enterprise-level experience in encryption and network engineering as well as a healthy interest in cryptocurrency. Her experience translating dev jargon to management-speak allows her to explain very technical content to non-technical audiences.

Moving Forward

Our development is more active than ever and community interaction remains a top priority. The next few weeks we are concentrating on closing out some development tasks, re-launching myhush.org, and releasing v.1.0.13 (which will include: deterministic builds, secure nodes and updated default peers).

We are thoughtfully moving forward with applications to a number of high-profile exchanges. Our most recent application is with Binance Community Coin of the Month.

To stay caught up with the HUSH Team, please visit our new Community Dashboard (http://dashboard.myhush.org/), our Discord Channel (https://discordapp.com/invite/7bB78U4), or follow @myhushteam or @dukeleto on Twitter.

Thank you for your support as we steer HUSH through these exciting times!
liljsbach

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

Great! This is the kind of updates that we all are looking forward into reading!
madbuda

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:27:33 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 01:56:27 AM by madbuda

Just to toss this out there, bitcore stuff is done and I threw in a little extra and merged in the TLS into our hush-bitcore

New explorers are syncing now, the backend hushd will have TOR,TLS,and clearnet P2P. Also load balancing both the web front end for the explorer and the API.

This will make our web wallet much more stable
mreichardt

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:11:50 AM

Just to toss this out there, bitcore stuff is done and I threw in a little extra and merged in the TLS into our hush-bitcore

New explorers are syncing now, the backend hushd will have TOR,TLS,and clearnet P2P. Also load balancing both the web front end for the explorer and the API.

This will make our web wallet much more stable

Not to mention all the possibilities of FINALLY being able to use Z-ADDRs in a lite wallet Wink
Marcosgarcia9999

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

I have the hush address and the private key, but I deleted the wallet because it did not synchronize. Just with this how can I do to send hush to cryptopia?
mreichardt

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

I have the hush address and the private key, but I deleted the wallet because it did not synchronize. Just with this how can I do to send hush to cryptopia?

You still need to use a wallet. Download it and add this to hush.conf: addnode=hushipv4.matthewreichardt.com
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

A Busy Month

snip

Thank you for your support as we steer HUSH through these exciting times!

Thank you for the very detailed and informative update. It's always nice to have things laid out in an easy to understand manner. Smiley
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

As required to prove - the development is in full swing. And this news had a positive effect on the cost of HUSH. Even despite the rather high price of bitcoin.
And really workable Z-address will bring to a new level of anonymity.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

You can simply go here:

https://wallet.myhush.org/

Click on settings button (shown right next to "Hush Wallet" text), and select "Paste private key". Then simply put your private key there and have your wallet unlocked. You can then view your balance or send hush through it.

Exciting stages coming for hush soon.
clamoring

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:05:20 AM

Critical announce: Swing GUI "watchonly" Bug

The HUSH team has learned of an upstream ZEC change which has caused a bug in the Swing wallet GUI. The "Own Addresses" tab shows the addresses a user owns and the addresses a user is watching. Watched addresses can be owned by someone else. This means it is possible to send a transaction to an address you don't own.

List of affected SWING wallets: Hush, ZenCash, Zero, ZCash, ZClassic

Workaround: The Hush team is not responsible for Swing software fixes. It would seem prudent that users create a new address so ownership is known absolutely rather than using a previously existing address that you aren't positive about.

Please direct inquires to:
https://github.com/vaklinov?tab=repositories
https://github.com/vaklinov/hush-swing-wallet-ui
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

Was Counterparty supposed to get ported to Hush? Or am I drunk and thinking of another coin?

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

This coin looks very promising, glad I'm in  Cheesy

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mreichardt

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

Was Counterparty supposed to get ported to Hush? Or am I drunk and thinking of another coin?

Counterparty is still on our roadmap in terms of how we would like to evolve the Hush project. With that said, so are many many more items (some of which are more pressing like HushNG and HushList).
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

Thanks for the reply. I found a few posts about this on the discord afterwards and it seems I was under the wrong impression anyway.
I thought perhaps XCP and the other tokens would be moving to the Hush chain, but it seems that is not necessarily true. The protocols would be implemented but the tokens would remain on the BTC chain unless the curators of any particular one actively decided to switch, correct?

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: