Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129419 times)
madbuda

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:32:08 PM

Not sure if everyone is aware, but I run a small community pool. There are no fees, tx fees are very small due to the method used to make payments. Average tx fee for a miner is ~0.000002 hush and this is only with around 40 people mining.

https://madmining.club/

We have dedicated stratums with VarDiff setup for the following miners:

• CPU miners and slow GPU (less than 100Sol)
  • GPU Miners (100sol/s - 50ksol/s)
  • TLS Encrypted stratum for GPU miners
  • Mining Farms of Rentals (High Diff, 50Ksol +)
  • Locations in US, EU, and Asia

US miners (stratum in NY and SF): us.madmining.club
EU miners (stratum in London and Frankfurt): eu.madmining.club
Russia, China, Japan, Australia (stratum in Singapore and Tokyo): asia.madmining.club

We have 2 stratum servers per region and use geoip to place you on the one closest to you.

What if my miner is mining around 100Sol? Is it better to use CPU miners and slow GPU rather then the GPU miners option?

At that speed I would use the CPU mining port, being a little over is better than being at the bottom. VarDiff will adjust less often in this case

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:57:02 PM

Dont worry about price of HUSH

Well it is very low for now, but it will rise again.

Im confident about that... Its even gona go higher than last record.

So we should hold, buy low and mine all together  Cool

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:41:51 AM

i'm agree with you. This coin have great potential for long holders.

xwshamim

Activity: 466
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:56:30 AM

which confihuration pc would be better to mine ? can you please tell me
CryptoMerc

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:03:56 AM

which confihuration pc would be better to mine ? can you please tell me

It's a little late to start mining in late 2017 honestly, investing properly and diversifying is your best option huge gains out there.
CryptoDaoist

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:20:12 AM

IMO, It's actually considered very low, because BTC is going very strong. If we calculate the price in USD (convert to BTC then to USDT), HUSH didn't drop that much if at all.

fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:03:36 PM

IMO, It's actually considered very low, because BTC is going very strong. If we calculate the price in USD (convert to BTC then to USDT), HUSH didn't drop that much if at all.

Well, yeah, one can compare two charts for the last month:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/hush/overview/BTC
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/overview

While BTC has pretty much doubled since 1 august, HUSH's dipping is a bit more limited, but just reflects the BTC frenzy. So the last month we are at the same value basically.

But still low enough to buy and hodl.  Wink

And yeah, HUSH isant a coin for "investors" seeking to make a few quick fortunes. But as the only stable "community Zcash" project left around, it has a bright future, I think.
Makc

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:35:20 PM

Hi guys,

I just start today to min hush with a macbook pro and official wallet (in terminal). I just launched the command line, and I think everything is ok (it says it's mining)

Just two questions if you can help me :
- What's my hush address ? (I just create a user and password)
- Can I mine on a pool ? (I need an hush address) what the line to put in the hush.conf ?

Thank you
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:06:11 PM

Mining with a laptop is a bad idea. It will overheat and kill it. If you want to mine you should have a PC.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:19:57 PM

I mined for a week on miningspeed a month ago and got about 25% less coins than WhatToMine predicted. I then Switched my rigs to Suprnova and got the right amount there.
I'm all for spreading the hashrate but I'm not for less reward.

And by doing so, you contribute to the problem even more, making it more difficult for the smaller pools to get an equal share and centralizing power even more until it won't be possible to reliably mine anywhere else due to the large luck-swings...

The reason why you get less is because of the variance. On a smaller pool you need to mine for longer to average out the same amount of blocks as you do on bigger pools.

Would you pay somebody for the lower reward on a pool? I don't think so, so why should somebody say "oh there are already 50% lucky miners on a profitable pool, i will go on a bad pool where i get much lower reward just to avoid theoretical 51% issues"?

I mine where i get the most out of my hashing power as nobody would give a shit if i mine for less just to avoid some theoretical issue. Why not telling the miners on suprnova they should leave to make spots free for others? Wink

Believe it or not, there are actually people in this scene that do things out of righteousness and not because of sheer greed...

Also, as mentioned before, you only do get less because the variance. I am pretty sure if you would mine on the same pool for 1 month, your payouts would be very similar, if not identical, but there is no need to try to convince you, since you have already made up your mind.

I started mining on Suprnova almost 2 months ago and so far mined hundreds of Hush.
The website is nice and functional and it just works. The competition is simply not good enough to make me switch.

All the pool websites that I see on the Hush list are functional and just work, and at times are even more competitively priced than suprnova. As soon as the hashrate goes somewhere else, guess where you will go? Exactly Smiley

Oh, you seem to know me? How about the next x100 coin prediction since you supposedly have a crystal ball?

I was merely stating that if a different pool gets over 50% hashpower, that you most likely would join that pool instead, am I wrong in my assumption? If so, then please forgive me in misjudging your character and all the power to you for supporting your nr.1 pool regardless of their hashpower!

Your assumption is absolutely wrong. There are reasons people defend suprnova pools so vehemently... regardless of hashrate these are among the best pools. OCMiner has time and time again proven to be a trustworthy community member. He has taken the time to make a stable mining environment and gone above and beyond to continue being a part of all of this. Hell he threw up a BitcoinCash pool shortly after the split AND MINED A BLOCK with the best coinbase sig EVER!

Point me to a pool where the sysadmin is this active, responsive and upfront with their operation? Point me to a pool that is as easy to use as ALL these are? Point me to a pool sysadmin that anyone else has expressed they were OK with having more than 51% of the hashrate... GL you won't really find it. Altcoin pools break 51% hash all the time and it is not an issue if you have trust in the sysadmin.

Seriously take the time to read this whole thread... because for every FUD 51% post here... there are triple or more posts defending OCMiner and suprnova. It's not blind faith, it's historical fact.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:50:09 PM

I mined for a week on miningspeed a month ago and got about 25% less coins than WhatToMine predicted. I then Switched my rigs to Suprnova and got the right amount there.

And by doing so, you contribute to the problem even more, making it more difficult for the smaller pools to get an equal share and centralizing power even more until it won't be possible to reliably mine anywhere else due to the large luck-swings...

The reason why you get less is because of the variance. On a smaller pool you need to mine for longer to average out the same amount of blocks as you do on bigger pools.

Would you pay somebody for the lower reward on a pool? I don't think so, so why should somebody say "oh there are already 50% lucky miners on a profitable pool, i will go on a bad pool where i get much lower reward just to avoid theoretical 51% issues"?

I mine where i get the most out of my hashing power as nobody would give a shit if i mine for less just to avoid some theoretical issue. Why not telling the miners on suprnova they should leave to make spots free for others? Wink

Believe it or not, there are actually people in this scene that do things out of righteousness and not because of sheer greed...

Also, as mentioned before, you only do get less because the variance. I am pretty sure if you would mine on the same pool for 1 month, your payouts would be very similar, if not identical, but there is no need to try to convince you, since you have already made up your mind.

I started mining on Suprnova almost 2 months ago and so far mined hundreds of Hush.
The website is nice and functional and it just works. The competition is simply not good enough to make me switch.

All the pool websites that I see on the Hush list are functional and just work, and at times are even more competitively priced than suprnova. As soon as the hashrate goes somewhere else, guess where you will go? Exactly Smiley

Oh, you seem to know me? How about the next x100 coin prediction since you supposedly have a crystal ball?

I was merely stating that if a different pool gets over 50% hashpower, that you most likely would join that pool instead, am I wrong in my assumption? If so, then please forgive me in misjudging your character and all the power to you for supporting your nr.1 pool regardless of their hashpower!

Your assumption is absolutely wrong. There are reasons people defend suprnova pools so vehemently... regardless of hashrate these are among the best pools. OCMiner has time and time again proven to be a trustworthy community member. He has taken the time to make a stable mining environment and gone above and beyond to continue being a part of all of this. Hell he threw up a BitcoinCash pool shortly after the split AND MINED A BLOCK with the best coinbase sig EVER!

Point me to a pool where the sysadmin is this active, responsive and upfront with their operation? Point me to a pool that is as easy to use as ALL these are? Point me to a pool sysadmin that anyone else has expressed they were OK with having more than 51% of the hashrate... GL you won't really find it. Altcoin pools break 51% hash all the time and it is not an issue if you have trust in the sysadmin.

Seriously take the time to read this whole thread... because for every FUD 51% post here... there are triple or more posts defending OCMiner and suprnova. It's not blind faith, it's historical fact.

100% i make his words mine ( he for sure writtes way better then i do xD )
Vyazhan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:59:53 AM

The answer was targeted at Nebell and not at you at all, so please don't take my words and use them speaking for someone else than yourself to bad mouth me, it's bad practice.

Personally, I have found several pools in the community that go above and beyond, that charge LESS fees, give MORE support, are just as stable and would NEVER go above 51% hashrate because they are not greedy but know what is good and fair and sound for the project they mine for. I do not trust any sysadmin that willingly takes the risk to go above 51% , the bitcoin and darknet past has shown everyone what it means to put trust in anonymous entities over the long-term and sooner or later someone will get hurt by it.

I took time to read the thread very carefully (which you apparently did not, because you are replying to an apology that wasn't even meant for you just to promote your pool more).

There is absolutely 0% FUD in warning against 51% attacks. It is a reality and a real threat that you are downplaying and ignoring by calling it FUD. Any educated Bitcoin user will be able to confirm my statements and if you have anything that proves that anything I say is wrong and false, then please provide evidence and we can talk some more. Otherwise, I think I have said what had to be said and in the future, I don't need to make a point about it anymore, so go and play around at SN all you like, it's not gonna change as long as there are people with similar attitudes around, but those are not the ones that the message is targeted at anyways.

Have a good day.
Cownar

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:41:51 AM

Considering that Hush is still only available on Cryptopia. I'm just really wondering if the developer actually did make the request for their coin to be available on more exchanges.
You would think more exposure is better.

It's going to sound like a weird question but, is there any advantage for a developer to have his coin only listed in an easily manipulable small exchange?
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

You're forgiven. And thanks.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:12:10 PM

The answer was targeted at Nebell and not at you at all, so please don't take my words and use them speaking for someone else than yourself to bad mouth me, it's bad practice.

Personally, I have found several pools in the community that go above and beyond, that charge LESS fees, give MORE support, are just as stable and would NEVER go above 51% hashrate because they are not greedy but know what is good and fair and sound for the project they mine for. I do not trust any sysadmin that willingly takes the risk to go above 51% , the bitcoin and darknet past has shown everyone what it means to put trust in anonymous entities over the long-term and sooner or later someone will get hurt by it.

I took time to read the thread very carefully (which you apparently did not, because you are replying to an apology that wasn't even meant for you just to promote your pool more).

There is absolutely 0% FUD in warning against 51% attacks. It is a reality and a real threat that you are downplaying and ignoring by calling it FUD. Any educated Bitcoin user will be able to confirm my statements and if you have anything that proves that anything I say is wrong and false, then please provide evidence and we can talk some more. Otherwise, I think I have said what had to be said and in the future, I don't need to make a point about it anymore, so go and play around at SN all you like, it's not gonna change as long as there are people with similar attitudes around, but those are not the ones that the message is targeted at anyways.

Have a good day.

Am I missing the part where I bad mouthed you? I stated your assumption was wrong, though you may not have asked me directly... IDC. I don't need to re-quote every one of your posts to make a point, nor did I mock you, nor anyone else, as you did calling out nebell's character. I chose to reply STRICTLY because you did that, which is the bad practice.

I did ask you to point me to the pools you are speaking of, but you didn't take that opportunity to list any...

I don't need to post any proof or facts to you either, you won't read them if you haven't already... there are plenty of articles and facts out there about 51% and why many see it as having no incentive to do so and easily negated if it were to ever cause a disruption.

I'll try to have a good day, you do the same.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
madbuda

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:41:55 PM

Considering that Hush is still only available on Cryptopia. I'm just really wondering if the developer actually did make the request for their coin to be available on more exchanges.

It's going to sound like a weird question but, is there any advantage for a developer to have his coin only listed in an easily manipulable small exchange?
We are working on being listed on more (quality) exchanges, we will make an announcement once we have more information. For the time being we are focusing on making our technology great so it stands out in the crowd.
Makc

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:19:44 PM

Hi guys,

I started to mine with http://miningpools.cloud/ with Claymore Zcash miner.

I modified the batch file :

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ZecMiner64.exe -allpools 1 -zpool stratum+tcp://hushpool.cloud:5555 -zwal myhushaddressinmyhushwallet -zpsw arandompassword

I mined during 5 hours, and I didn't received any coins in my hush wallet  Embarrassed

Please if someone can explain me how it's work.

PS : The pool with my hushaddress says I mined at 200Sol/s
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:31:32 PM

We are working on being listed on more (quality) exchanges, we will make an announcement once we have more information. For the time being we are focusing on making our technology great so it stands out in the crowd.

I personally agree thats the best course of action, if HUSH is a solid project it will make it easier to get listed on quality exchange because it won't look like just a generic PnD coin.

Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

I used suprnova for mining many times for many different coins and it is by far the most unpleasant/annoying pool to mine with. The hash rate is also mediocre at best with eth, lbry and dcr.

In fact, I dont know anyone around me that still mine there. We all tried it many times and always found a replacement pool ASAP.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:51:39 PM

Hi guys,

I started to mine with http://miningpools.cloud/ with Claymore Zcash miner.

I modified the batch file :

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ZecMiner64.exe -allpools 1 -zpool stratum+tcp://hushpool.cloud:5555 -zwal myhushaddressinmyhushwallet -zpsw arandompassword

I mined during 5 hours, and I didn't received any coins in my hush wallet  Embarrassed

Please if someone can explain me how it's work.

PS : The pool with my hushaddress says I mined at 200Sol/s

For starters, assuming the pool found a block during that window (likely), you need to wait until the blocks the pool mined are confirmed (100 blocks)...

http://miningpools.cloud/?pool=hush#/stats
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: