Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2018, 02:55:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 99266 times)
Fulcrum29

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:40:09 PM

Part II of the interview is now published:

http://www.investin[Suspicious link removed]/exclusive-interview-hush-developers-part-ii/

"How does Hush Messenger fit into the overall product? Is there a plan to merge the two?    - There is, and in fact, we’ve already decided to transition away from a standalone messenger application to a more holistic communications platform with integrated support for sending/receiving messages, money, files, and web pages; interacting with smart contracts; and issuing tokens."

I guess the current roadmap on the website is then obsolete.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uhro

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:43:45 PM

Part II of the interview is now published:

http://www.investinblockchain.com/exclusive-interview-hush-developers-part-ii/

"How does Hush Messenger fit into the overall product? Is there a plan to merge the two?    - There is, and in fact, we’ve already decided to transition away from a standalone messenger application to a more holistic communications platform with integrated support for sending/receiving messages, money, files, and web pages; interacting with smart contracts; and issuing tokens."

"How far are you roadmap-wise? Do you have estimated delivery dates?

Hush currently has no official roadmap and no estimated delivery dates." - quoted article

This is just confirmation that they have no real contact with the real world, they are just doing whatever they want, whenever they want with no accountability.
Dead message boards, not interaction with their community here and now OFFICIAL confirmation that their website is obsolete and they don't even have a direction if they don't have a roadmap...

How can you say something like that in an interview and expect to retain credibility, "we don't have a roadmap and we have no estimated delivery dates"? 
Who builds technology without a plan or estimated delivery dates... it could be decades to get something out of these people.

So ya, the info on the website is wrong, they have gone in a complete other direction and haven't really told anyone in an official manner, unless you count reading it in this interview as official word, lol.
Welcome to sh!tcoin status HUSH.
I knew your marketing skills were putrid, but to say you have no plans or time frames for this new direction you have decided to inform us about in an interview is almost like self sabotage.
Is this your way of informing us you guys have lost interest in the project (not that I expect someone from the HUSH team to actually interact with the community)?

Register for Binance before they close new user registration again! https://www.binance.com/?ref=16687999
fapar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:00:56 PM

Excellent interview turned out.
Some of the answers can be considered an "unofficial" roadmap. The launch of the ICO is generally good news. ICO with the finished product is now a rare phenomenon. Many just want to get money with only a template site and whitepaper.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀████▄
███▀  ▄▄███████████▄▄  ▀███
███  ▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄  ███
███  ▄████▄██████▀██████▄  ███
██  ▄███████▀█████████████▄  ██
███  █████████▄▄▄███████████  ███
███  ███████▀██▀▄██▄███████  ███
███  ███████████▀▀▀█████████  ███
██  ▀█████████████▄███████▀  ██
███  ▀██████▄██████▀████▀  ███
███  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▀  ███
███▄  ▀▀███████████▀▀  ▄███
▀████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
SLATE ◌◌◯
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
the entertainment currency
(())█████████████▄
██          ███▄
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████▄
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██              ██
██████████████████
.WP
fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:56:33 PM

I'm telling ya, they are devs, you should multiply their estimates by 3.14159 to get the exact dates.
VoskCoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 287

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:20:24 PM

Sometimes I make some really impressive returns on a 3100 sol mining rig on hush. . thoughts?

Full video on it
https://youtu.be/DDyZUPVttXA

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
jackjackfly

Activity: 196

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:57:13 AM

Cryptopia is queite pricey exchange. So this project should have a real team and be a real project.
Consider Hush not be scam.Maybe its time to get some their coins?

michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:43:49 PM

Hmm everevery time i look at hush i see price goes down...

Isnt there some news to help price push up...

I hope something will change...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
fapar

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:33:59 AM

So the price of bitcoin is also not standing still, and is only growing. HUSH like many other altcoins are tied to bitcoin exchange rate. Very little altcoins which show the growth of the growth of bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
SLATE ◌◌◯
(())█████████████▄
██          ███▄
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████▄
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██              ██
██████████████████
.WP
Fulcrum29

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:53:37 AM

So the price of bitcoin is also not standing still, and is only growing. HUSH like many other altcoins are tied to bitcoin exchange rate. Very little altcoins which show the growth of the growth of bitcoin.

HUSH is still taking a beating on the open market; the only big push HUSH ever had, been when SuperNET bought into it. I have an idea that the developers want to tie into the BarterDEX, the privacy aspect, where it is already integrated than to be ‘more’ visible on centralised exchanges.
Mrmello

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:17:51 AM

Just a warning for the people that mine at hushmine.pro. They haven’t payed me since Thursday (payouts at 0.1 hush i got 2.2 there atm), Never had these issues with them before. Update: paied 36 hours later
wenjiannin

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:17:34 PM

I have been shown after installing the wallet is downloading proving key...      Why has been updated?
Dastrike351

Activity: 143

Hello World!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:21:42 PM

No wallet encryption?

fapar

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:41:41 PM

No wallet encryption?

In my wallet version 0.70.0 the Encryption option is inactive. Let's wait for comments from other users.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
SLATE ◌◌◯
(())█████████████▄
██          ███▄
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████▄
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██              ██
██████████████████
.WP
uhro

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:47:02 PM

No wallet encryption?

In my wallet version 0.70.0 the Encryption option is inactive. Let's wait for comments from other users.

Sadly, that's all you can get from this project.
The dev team is non-existent in the public and when they do put out news like that interview they just did, they shoot themselves in the foot by saying things like there is no official road map and they have no timelines on anything.

BTC up, HUSH down,
BTC down, HUSH stable,
BTC stable, HUSH down,
rinse, repeat

This project is sinking faster than SIGT and LBRY did.
Get a positive public presence before it's too late, people are paying attention, you just have to give them something instead of puttering along without any concern for your community or your reputation.

Register for Binance before they close new user registration again! https://www.binance.com/?ref=16687999
NameTaken

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:38:05 PM

No wallet encryption?

The dev team is non-existent in the public and when they do put out news like that interview they just did, they shoot themselves in the foot by saying things like there is no official road map and they have no timelines on anything.

BTC up, HUSH down,
BTC down, HUSH stable,
BTC stable, HUSH down,
rinse, repeat

Get a positive public presence before it's too late, people are paying attention, you just have to give them something instead of puttering along without any concern for your community or your reputation.
Already too late. Everyone dumping. RIP project.
Fulcrum29

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:29:10 AM

No wallet encryption?

BTC up, HUSH down,
BTC down, HUSH stable,
BTC stable, HUSH down,
rinse, repeat

Already too late. Everyone dumping. RIP project.

I also decided to dump now, the markets are running away. The thing is, I am under the impression that the team (and others involved) wants to steer HUSH into the decentralised market space where attention is placed on making it more valuable in the BarterDEX.

Those punting HUSH, some say that you must exchange your HUSH on the DEX to Zcash and then move it on a centralised exchange. This idea is already out there.

I am not holding the unknown.
TheTrunK

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:37:20 PM

Recent development in HUSH:

• There has been a great progress in HushWebminer which you can test and mine to your taddr without any fees here: http://stilgar.leto.net/?t1WSzHAYxVus7v8GvmJKXmjv3QGkrfe6Cjc
  • New web wallet recieved an update recently allowing to create testnet wallets. You can check the code here: https://github.com/TheTrunk/myhushwallet/tree/development
  • A few days ago a Hushgen has been released! You can create your own cold storage, paper wallets for mainnet HUSH or even for testnet TUSH. There is also a Hushretrieve - you can generate your own vanity address! You can download, build check the code here: https://github.com/TheTrunk/hushgen
  • There is a great progress in porting Bitcore stuff. To the existing bitcore node, lib, build you can now check out the BWS (bitcore-wallet-service-hush), BWC (bitcore-walllet-client-hush), bitcore-mnemonic-hush, bitcore-payment-protocol-hush which will be all used in upcoming bitcore cli wallet, and copays wallet port... https://github.com/TheTrunk/bitcore-wallet-service-hush etc
  • Regarding the new multiplatform wallet and webiste (roadmap), let's keep the drama :-)
Gosh I hate 'marketing'. And yeah I think TLS, repro builds have been mentioned somewhere too.

```HUSH (https://myhush.org)```
rowenta01

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

HUSH is a very good project. I still think so today. But there is a big lack of communication and updating.

Communication is very important.

I know you work in the background, I'm on the slack, but it's not good enough, communication about your development work and partnerships is really important for the project!

Sam123

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:31:01 PM

HUSH is a very good project. I still think so today. But there is a big lack of communication and updating.

I know you work in the background, I'm on the slack, but it's not good enough, communication about your development work and partnerships is really important for the project!

Hush is having also support from KMD community.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████▀▀▀    ▀███████▄
 ▄███▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄   ███████▄
▄███▌  ▀█▄█▀▀██   ████████▄
█████     ▄▄█▀▀    ▀▀██████
██████   ▀█    ▄▄▄    █████
███████   ▀█▄█▀▀███   ▐████
▀███████     ▄▄██▀▀   ████▀
 ▀███████   ▀█▀    ▄▄████▀
  ▀███████   ▀█▄▄███████▀
    ▀██████▄██████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.masterbit..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Dastrike351

Activity: 143

Hello World!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:41:25 PM

Yeah really need some improvement.... security is basic for success, marketing, EASY TO USE AND SETUP, moving forward with new announcement, etc.

The wallet is OK not more. The Logo have some potential. The Hush name is GOOD!

So its 50/50 front now! Make that shit move FORWARD!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.