Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 06:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 104612 times)
Raja_MBZ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:45:34 AM

To store Hush, you can use Windows wallet (will take time to sync and install) or simply the paper wallet.

I've already discussed about it here:

I have the hush address and the private key, but I deleted the wallet because it did not synchronize. Just with this how can I do to send hush to cryptopia?

You can simply go here:

https://wallet.myhush.org/

Click on settings button (shown right next to "Hush Wallet" text), and select "Paste private key". Then simply put your private key there and have your wallet unlocked. You can then view your balance or send hush through it.

Exciting stages coming for hush soon.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liljsbach

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:10:39 AM

Good to see some serious hedge funds (?) invested deep into HUSH. That builds credibility for the project.

The criteria for cryptocurrencies to become part of the SuperNET CORE is based on their technical innovation and potential for use within the SuperNET platform, as well as those which have strong development teams, commercial utility and/or large and supportive communities.

http://old.supernet.org/nav.php
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1024

Hashino Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

Hey guys what gpu would be the best to mine this coin?
Just wanted to ask because i'm building mining rig today with h110 btc pro mother board and atx 1200i platinum psu.
Hope someone already experience how much they can mine per day? and how much hashing power they can get. .

LuckLurker

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

Just wanted to ask because i'm building mining rig today with h110 btc pro mother board and atx 1200i platinum psu.
Hope someone already experience how much they can mine per day? and how much hashing power they can get. .

Check out this website
https://whattomine.com/

INTENSE COIN ★ BLOCKCHAIN BACKED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper
Grrizzly

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

Someone please tell me this BTCH stuff isn't directly related to the HUSH devs... I really want to think they are above this merge coin pump'n dump rubbish...

95do

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

I thought for sure this would happen last week so i bought a few then  Cheesy

bitcoin hush is the real bitcoin

Grin
liljsbach

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

Are the rumours about listing on Binance true??
Pro_x

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

whatever you get your hands on now, price/performance/availability is GTX 1060 3G dual fan. doing 270-300 sol each at 80-90W
BastarB

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

Is there some HUSH-guru here who I DETAIL can explain how the airdrop works for me? It would be really appreciated.
As far as I know I can hold my HUSH in my windows wallet and then I will receive the airdrop, right?
Will the new BTCH appear IN my Hush wallet? Will it say like "your BTCH balance is bla bla bla" or what? Does my wallet need to be open during this time?
I don't get the whole picture really...

MinerJLM

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

when this airdrop will release?

i still keep my coins in pool.

BastarB

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

Januari the 16:th

You cant keep it in a pool if you want the airdrop, you need to have it in a wallet where you own the private keys from my understanding
Pro_x

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

Duke Leto, you are the man of crypto land for 2018
liljsbach

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Januari the 16:th

You cant keep it in a pool if you want the airdrop, you need to have it in a wallet where you own the private keys from my understanding

Yes, there was a screenshot of a post of Luke about that somewhere in this thread. Just like with most of coins exchanges give airdrops to its users arbitrarily, and I wouldn't expect that. Just keep it on an external wallet. You'll find easily a windows installer for HUSH wallet.
Raja_MBZ

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

Is there some HUSH-guru here who I DETAIL can explain how the airdrop works for me? It would be really appreciated.
As far as I know I can hold my HUSH in my windows wallet and then I will receive the airdrop, right?
Will the new BTCH appear IN my Hush wallet? Will it say like "your BTCH balance is bla bla bla" or what? Does my wallet need to be open during this time?

You'll actually just need your private key and address (private key can be fetched from your windows wallet, or you can simply create a web-wallet which is similar to paper wallet through https://wallet.myhush.org/) to get your BTCH (hush must be present on your wallet with that address of course). One more thing the balance of hush must be in your "t" address wallet. If you have your hush in your personal "t" address wallet (NOT ON EXCHANGE!), you don't need to do anything and just keep it up & sit back, you'll get your BTCH at your address. Details of how you'll "extract" BTCH from your personal wallet will get released soon, and yeah, you don't need to keep your wallet open. You just need to have balance on your address. That address is actually where BTCH will arrive.

There's a lot of hate from ZCL community showing up on Twitter, accusing that 20% Hush is pre-mined, LOL. They're crossing the limits of lies, Hush's current supply isn't even 20% of 21M right now.

...and yeah, currently the most profitable coin to mine is Hush, according to whattomine.com. Smiley

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

grafkrypto

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

all good pump news aside, we have been waiting for a mac wallet for ages, the website did a facelift and you can see the button "coming soon" disappear on said wallet but there is still just a cmd line tool and not an actual wallet. so maybe take a step back from your greed and finish what you promised.
goddas044

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

So if 1 HUSH = 1 BTCH and

1 UNITY = 1 BTCH

Thats the reason this is climbing so quicklu?

Cause as it stands 1 hush is like $25 and 1 unity is about $125.

Hush still has quite abit of growth then by the looks of it.

I saw on twitter Duke Leto mentioned that the technology will be much better than BTCP / ZCL?
BastarB

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

You'll actually just need your private key and address (private key can be fetched from your windows wallet, or you can simply create a web-wallet which is similar to paper wallet through https://wallet.myhush.org/) to get your BTCH (hush must be present on your wallet with that address of course). One more thing the balance of hush must be in your "t" address wallet. If you have your hush in your personal "t" address wallet (NOT ON EXCHANGE!), you don't need to do anything and just keep it up & sit back, you'll get your BTCH at your address. Details of how you'll "extract" BTCH from your personal wallet will get released soon, and yeah, you don't need to keep your wallet open. You just need to have balance on your address. That address is actually where BTCH will arrive.

There's a lot of hate from ZCL community showing up on Twitter, accusing that 20% Hush is pre-mined, LOL. They're crossing the limits of lies, Hush's current supply isn't even 20% of 21M right now.

...and yeah, currently the most profitable coin to mine is Hush, according to whattomine.com. Smiley

Thanks for your informative reply! I have HUSH on two different transparent adresses (of course with different private keys) in my HUSH-wallet, does that matter? Or does it need to be in only one? Sounds to me that it does not matter, but want to be on the safe side.
Raja_MBZ

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Thanks for your informative reply! I have HUSH on two different transparent adresses (of course with different private keys) in my HUSH-wallet, does that matter? Or does it need to be in only one? Sounds to me that it does not matter, but want to be on the safe side.

You'll receive your BTCH in all of your addresses where you'll have Hush. You don't need to keep it all up in a single address. Smiley

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Fulcrum29

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

Is there any window in which the pushed back snapshot date will be? As I understand the date is changed, premature announcements are not helping anyone other than pushing in miners to HODL onto their mined shares until the airdrop.

Much speculation has been stirred up, cash in cash out. Then there is the Twitter debacle…
PoGIi

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

Hello. Became interested in Your project. Decided to invest. Believe in a bright future.
Established shale hush-1.0.12. At start writes that the version 0,70,0 not sinhroniziruete. What do I do? To the address is already sent.
P.S. I have a very bad English. Sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.