Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
2hot2handle

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:39:54 AM

I think if you want to invest long term, keep altcoin for a long time is a good choice and I am sure the altcoin price will be inflated if Bitcoin prices are down and this is certainly because I always hope Bitcoin prices may reduce
Yeah holding altcoin for long time is a good choice and we have to make sure that we are holding the right coin with a big potential to grow after how many years because there are plenty of them that are just pump and dump.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:49:27 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

Hold it until it goes back to the original price and wait until you can earn a good profit. If you will not hold it you will lost some part of your investment because the prices of alts are down.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:01:36 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

Hold it until it goes back to the original price and wait until you can earn a good profit. If you will not hold it you will lost some part of your investment because the prices of alts are down.

It is the best time to hold it.
The good time also to buy the altcoins that he is telling about.
They keep on selling their alts for the purpose of keeping a lot of bitcoin and for the upcoming fork.
Just dont sell your bitcoin and create another capital for buying alts.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:45:26 AM

Hold it and have patience in trading. If you handle it right, when it pumps again, you can surely get a higher profit.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:01:12 PM

I think the time to sell was when we hit the $5,800 levels. That was the best time to sell and just bought back when prices when back down to $5,500. That would have been a good profit. Though since it's really hard to predict these peaks and dips, no one could have perfectly timed both buys and sells when it happened. I guess it would have been possible if you watched close enough.
yes, there are many great opportunity missed for many peoples to earn great profit as bitcoins price is always changing so there where many times when its price was low and suddenly it increased. at this time there was a chance of getting high profit. but i is over now we should now start holding bitcoin and it is never to late to buy bitcoin so on can also hold bitcoins now as many peoples have predicted that bitcoin will reach $6000 in nest year so one should by and invest it bitcoin and hold it for some months the will surely get its return and the will not regrate it i think.

I personally  like to hold bitcoin and sell them when there is a best price this give me a good amount of profit. so holding bitcoin is always profitable in every aspect.
For sure it is the best source to be the bitcoin user and the income of the monthly bitcoin is the high as compare to the other resources so buy more bitcoin and get into it, I hold the bitcoin and get the profit from it as long as it is begin the part of the life, bitcoin is increasing in the price and the bitcoin will be the one currency that will give you the high income in short time.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:09:53 PM

I think the time to sell was when we hit the $5,800 levels. That was the best time to sell and just bought back when prices when back down to $5,500. That would have been a good profit. Though since it's really hard to predict these peaks and dips, no one could have perfectly timed both buys and sells when it happened. I guess it would have been possible if you watched close enough.
yes, there are many great opportunity missed for many peoples to earn great profit as bitcoins price is always changing so there where many times when its price was low and suddenly it increased. at this time there was a chance of getting high profit. but i is over now we should now start holding bitcoin and it is never to late to buy bitcoin so on can also hold bitcoins now as many peoples have predicted that bitcoin will reach $6000 in nest year so one should by and invest it bitcoin and hold it for some months the will surely get its return and the will not regrate it i think.

I personally  like to hold bitcoin and sell them when there is a best price this give me a good amount of profit. so holding bitcoin is always profitable in every aspect.
For sure it is the best source to be the bitcoin user and the income of the monthly bitcoin is the high as compare to the other resources so buy more bitcoin and get into it, I hold the bitcoin and get the profit from it as long as it is begin the part of the life, bitcoin is increasing in the price and the bitcoin will be the one currency that will give you the high income in short time.

If you don't want to take any risk of investing your bitcoins anywhere then the best thing for you to make profits is by holding your bitcoins for future as price is increasing now and we may see much higher price in next couple of months so if you manage to save decent amount of coins then it will give you best profits in coming months.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:18:31 PM

If you don't want to take any risk of investing your bitcoins anywhere then the best thing for you to make profits is by holding your bitcoins for future as price is increasing now and we may see much higher price in next couple of months so if you manage to save decent amount of coins then it will give you best profits in coming months.

Hold the bitcoin now,if you want more dollars.Till the October the price of bitcoin will keeps on increasing.It can reach the value of 7000$ at this October end.You can hold and sell at the end of the October.Their is no risk to hold the bitcoin and if you hold means,you will get the profit .Then your wish to hold .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:46:08 PM

Hold the bitcoin now,if you want more dollars.Till the October the price of bitcoin will keeps on increasing.It can reach the value of 7000$ at this October end.You can hold and sell at the end of the October.Their is no risk to hold the bitcoin and if you hold means,you will get the profit .Then your wish to hold .

Holding is the best strategy to get best profits in long term and I am not sure what will be the price after the fork as price can also decline after that but if you hold your coins longer at least till the end of the year then you will be earning good profits from it as decline in price will only temporary and in long term price will bounce back for sure.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:58:52 AM

I think I'd rather be arrested, and see the development of the coin in a few weeks. if it decreased mending for sale only. and see what the coat offers or more
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:06:24 AM

You must always remember that Never sell your coins when it's dump, sell your coins when it is already got profits. If you are an emotional holder then you will lose all your money by selling it low than the original price.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:35:47 AM

Any altcoins has the tendency to go down and its normal to be in panic if you see your investment in such situation.

The best you can do is to hold it until theres a changes in the value, if you sell it with the current low price then you cant get back your capital.

Let it be and dont monitor regularly so you wont think of anything, In some cases after they sell their coins the price suddenly increase.

I have gone through the same situation, it feels very uneasy and uncomfortable when we see 20% or more loss on our investment. However, if there is a proper research behind that investment then there should be no reason to worry about.

It was a year ago when I invested in a particular alt-coin and within a couple of weeks, I saw around 35% loss for the same after investment but since I had some plans with it for the long term, I decided to keep it as it is and wait for the period until I was expecting the returns. Then in few weeks, the price started rising and at a certain point, I made around 10% profit for the same investment without changing anything. Even though it was less than my expectations, still it was far better than 35% loss. So if there is a research, patience should be there.
axorb

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:03:54 AM

It relies upon your investigation. In the event that you say truly contributed you should know the story, the updates and the diagrams of those coins. I think segwit and conceivable bitcoin split are the principle issues at the present time. At that point one month from now is the apparition month. All alone understanding when you say contribute you should simply purchase and hodl those coins you confided in most. In any case, on the off chance that you need to exchange then perhaps you can purchase the plunge and offer high.
Ifecostar

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:55:06 PM

Your investigations, especially your FA is a great determinant of what you should hold.

I always advise people to hold with one eye open to the latest.  I am not a fan of just holding,  because the trend is never a straight way up.  So, I swing for more. 

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:25:30 AM

In my opinion, it's better to hold becuase the current price is way far from the original price. I feel you. I'm also experiencing that. You have to be patient and wait for it until you got the invested capital or more but it only takes time. As of now, that is only a paper loss but if you withdraw it that is your actual loss. Just hold that for now. On the other hand, you may consider the other cryptocurrencies with good performance. Try to read news about the forecast and make plans.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:07:19 AM

You must always remember that Never sell your coins when it's dump, sell your coins when it is already got profits. If you are an emotional holder then you will lose all your money by selling it low than the original price.
You must hold when you don't have important things to use it because the price get higher. There is a opportunity that can earn more profit when holding it.

Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:31:11 PM

Holding is better than losing. And for me, when the altcoin that i holds weakens, will buy more x2 than before. Like I did on ETH.
pkdas

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:52:01 PM

I think holding is the best option for now.Just don't panic. If you want you can add some more moey now because it is the best time to invest. Now the market is in very bad position.It is the best time for invest, but if you have some coin,you should hold it little longer..
CodeGroup4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

How much you expect is the main concern. First of all, you have to analysis the market and then if you think you are on right track, then hold for the perfect time and when you will see that you are in better position, then sell it.
opebiyiope

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:08:41 AM

The best thing to do is to hold on to any coin that has good potentials
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

I am not a god, but God is in me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: