Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:18:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:33:52 PM

of course you have to hold it. do you want a loss Huh
on the contrary if its price keeps falling it is better you buy it double from first you buy. so what if its price have gone up can cover loss from first purchase.
PIayCrane

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:06:05 AM

We can use bitcoin as currency as well as an asset, we are able to move bitcoin in to currency so we can buy anything what bitcoin valid shops so we may use this to transfer cash to the friends and family and we can guide airfare tickets. So we can use these bitcoins as our future investments . Bitcoin value goes in an exceedingly high rate so we can take it as a lasting expense,so we can earn a higher revenue.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:22:34 PM

on the contrary if its price keeps falling it is better you buy it double from first you buy. so what if its price have gone up can cover loss from first purchase.

If you're holding a coin such as btc or eth, even if it keeps falling, close your eyes and just hold. Do other things. Coins that are established for a long time always recover in time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

Yep! There is no doubt in this fact that it is a time to purchase new bitcoin because at present the prices are quite low and many bitcoin holders are in the position of buying bitcoin at this price. On the other hand, as you said this is not the time to sell of bitcoin because it is supposed to bounce back harder by the end of year. So hold bitcoin if you have any to be part of the mega celebration.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:18:23 AM

The best thing to do is to hold on to any coin that has good potentials

That is most challenging part to find out which coin has a good potential to hold that's why usually I keep selling a partial portion of my holdings when I make some good profit around 30 to 50% and buy back if it again corrects after some time. If not, invest that money in some other good coins. But don't sell all at once instead sell in small quantities and buy also in small quantities.
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:38:38 AM

The best thing to do is to hold on to any coin that has good potentials

That is most challenging part to find out which coin has a good potential to hold that's why usually I keep selling a partial portion of my holdings when I make some good profit around 30 to 50% and buy back if it again corrects after some time. If not, invest that money in some other good coins. But don't sell all at once instead sell in small quantities and buy also in small quantities.
YES off course if you want to earn more profit from your investment then i will suggest you to hold your coins for future because still the users of bitcoin is very low in the whole world and the bitcoin is going very famous at very high speed and it is more possible the rate of bitcoin will increased in future because more and more people are investing in bitcoin.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

It completely depends on you. Should you maintain all the coin lengthy occasions, you can make a good revenue onto it. If recycle for cash gold coin if this sends a little so that you can not make a good profit. The choice is yours.
As prices are going down and the needed and preferable thing is to hold or buy bitcoin and all this is suitable to the present condition and soon prices will go up and you will feel proud on your holding decision and holding is the best strategy of the successful investor and they achieved millions through holding and I also hold in such condition when prices are going down, it’s better to hold rather than loss.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:22:11 PM

It completely depends on you. Should you maintain all the coin lengthy occasions, you can make a good revenue onto it. If recycle for cash gold coin if this sends a little so that you can not make a good profit. The choice is yours.
As prices are going down and the needed and preferable thing is to hold or buy bitcoin and all this is suitable to the present condition and soon prices will go up and you will feel proud on your holding decision and holding is the best strategy of the successful investor and they achieved millions through holding and I also hold in such condition when prices are going down, it’s better to hold rather than loss.

The best thing that you can do is probably hold it. And don't let your emotions drive you. Even if the price is going down, hold it even more. Until such time your awaits would finally over you can decide it to trade now or waits cause you don't want money, your decision would be goes up and up the price.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

I do hold on the the invested funds already.
It is a reliable investment that is very useful
in the future, as long as you don’t need it yet,
Yes i agree on holding...
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

The best thing that you can do is probably hold it. And don't let your emotions drive you. Even if the price is going down, hold it even more. Until such time your awaits would finally over you can decide it to trade now or waits cause you don't want money, your decision would be goes up and up the price.

And it is a safest way you can do holding it so you may have a chance in the future having some huge of profit so better to have some patience on waiting for the right time so holding if you are not sure for the best thing to do so better to make a hold for it.
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

This is the best time to choose some good altcoin to hold. All altcoin price is in dip and will increase soon.  Cheesy

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:08:11 PM

And it is a safest way you can do holding it so you may have a chance in the future having some huge of profit so better to have some patience on waiting for the right time so holding if you are not sure for the best thing to do so better to make a hold for it.
Holding is the way for people do not have time to follow the price of the crypto. As long as they can keep their coin, they will not have loss unless they accept to take loss and sell their coin at low price. However, sometimes, the holder also need to accept loss and look new chance.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:00:40 AM

Holding is the way for people do not have time to follow the price of the crypto. As long as they can keep their coin, they will not have loss unless they accept to take loss and sell their coin at low price. However, sometimes, the holder also need to accept loss and look new chance.
For me it up to you if you were going to hold or sell.
The price of bitcoin is so unpredicatble.
Maybe now it was high, and then an hour ago will low.
So you should have a set amount when are you going to sell your coin.
Because if you just wait and wait you will not notice that you are already misses the time that you should already sell your coin.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:53:04 AM

On me some of these things you just have to put up to instinct Obviously Bitcoin is something that you're going to want to keep for a while because it not going down anytime soon but the rest of these coins can be heading higher than you ever imagined and then bottom out 12 minutes later.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

Yes, you can hold it for a while then if price goes up sell it. If you are in trading make your own strategy skills and knowledge what is best coin to invest. Patience is a big part of it and try to removed you emotion.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:25:07 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. - It will not depend if you stay. It's depend on how volume will build up again on the coins you are holding.

Do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought in order to make a profit? - No. There are so called correction price. Sometimes waiting for target price can ruined your trading plan and strategy. Take the risk.

What are the reasons of holding if prices are down? - Well you don't want to sold your coins on much lowered price than you bought it.

Patience is the key. Altcoin price come and go but there are alts that can be considered as good for long term holding.

Yes it's better to hold my bitcoin now because of the promising price of bitcoin now before end of this year will increase.l will wait for a while even l need it so that my bitcoin now will multiply and get some extra money for fun and to give gifts for this Christmas.
In our ministry of children l use to give gifts and LMAO much more happy looking for the children that they are happy receiving those gifts with a smile in their face.
Ethan_Locke

Activity: 111

Make a Bet, Make a Bit!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:39:05 PM

This is a risky way of investing IMO, unless you are willing to hold your coins for the long term (years), and if you are happy to do that I suggest that you pick coins that you have done your research on and actually offer something to the community. I would instead recommend majoritively holding your coins in BTC keep an eye out for upcoming positive press releases and buy into coins that are due to move in the next week or so. It will minimise your risk and help to generate good returns.

MECKABIT ║█║║█║ MAKE A BET, MAKE A BIT! ║█║║█║ MECKABIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰❰  PLAY FOR FREE  ❱❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INSTANT DEPOSITS PROMOTIONAL EVENTS PROVABLY FAIR
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:39:05 PM

Yes, you can hold it for a while then if price goes up sell it. If you are in trading make your own strategy skills and knowledge what is best coin to invest. Patience is a big part of it and try to removed you emotion.
In fact it is depending on your in vestment strategy, if you are a short time investor they you should find a suitable time to sell your bitcoin and get some profit but if you are a long term investor then you need to hold your bitcoin for a good time. because still bitcoin price can increase more and more in near future.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:18:01 PM

This is a risky way of investing IMO, unless you are willing to hold your coins for the long term (years), and if you are happy to do that I suggest that you pick coins that you have done your research on and actually offer something to the community. I would instead recommend majoritively holding your coins in BTC keep an eye out for upcoming positive press releases and buy into coins that are due to move in the next week or so. It will minimise your risk and help to generate good returns.

Isn't the point of investing to hold your coins for years? lmao, this is obvious. Why would you say that he/she shouldn't do this? The last thing you want to do when holding lots of coins or an investment in crypto is try day trading when you don't know what you are doing.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:21:21 AM

If you think that even if you stay, the price of the coins are either goes down or be even on your grid, better take a risk on investing in other coins. Make some new strategies
Because sometimes, staying longer can make your profits worse. Learn to adopt new techniques by studying its flow. 

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: