Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:11:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

Nice to see you use Poloniex and your choice is very good if you lose or your all altcoin now dump so you must hold because some days later altcoin must dump . now you can check eth price it is growing faster so just want and see you must gain in a short time.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:32:38 AM

i suggest u to hold ur bitcoin if ur not sure what to buy!
and sell ur coin only when u are sure that u can buy in deeper , do'nt sell in loss!

bota_daniel

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:36:46 AM

All marketplace is in continuous grouth, why to not keep all coin?
In some years will have a huge value
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

Holding our coins are really necessary, there is a big possibility that we can become a millionaire someday. The people who did bitcoin investment and bought bitcoin back in 2010 are now successful person. If we do bitcoin investment today, I am sure that we can also become successful person in the future.
Do you know the future Grin?
Do you know the price of Bitcoin in next years will be high or low?
All your words are the prediction and you are putting money for speculative, investing without calculate and base, that is speculative.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:37:56 PM

Well you invested in a coin because you believe the value will be higher in the future, you are holding because you believe after the platform is ready, the coin value will rise to a new height. Patience is the key in crypto, if some crash is enough to waver your decision then you haven't do enough research before buying the alts.
thats why you must hold because the price is low,how could
you win back your loses if you release your investment while the capital
is bigger that what you can earn upon selling.so what you do is make it
long term investment.because all coins will recover in their proper time.
This is the cryptocurrency market, it is different market you knew. Trading cryptocurrency is between Bitcoin and USD, Bitcoin and Altcoin or Altcoin and USD. If you are trading Bitcoin - Altcoin, you have a problem. Beucase the USD rates of Altcoin still be high, but in the Bitcoin rates, maybe you lost many money.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Aleya

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:55 AM

Obviously, you can hold. I think to hold some potential coin is better than all other business. If you can hold some Bitcoin now for 1 or 2 years. So what will happen you can't imagine now. It can change your life. So just hold on.

i believe that hold is the best investment in the world. You can hold bitcoin or any kind of altcoin. If you hold any potential coin for 1 or 2 years you must good profit after 1 or 2 years. It can change any one life.
So ,just hold .
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:39:42 AM

hold is best idea for earn good profit.because every token  pump for some time.so hold your token and bitcoin.

enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:03:09 AM

if the price goes down you should hold to avoid losses at least until the price returns when you buy because if you sell it it will be a loss

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:11:02 AM

Should continue to hold it or not it's your choice, I advise you not to panic every time it dump to believe it will come back soon.
In my opinion you should your coins until the value of it is will rise very well, for example holding our bitcoin is very great because eventhough the price of it will dump, in the next day the price of it will pump again, and for me holding is very good because this is one of the best strategy to earn or to make many profit.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

You should hold in order to have the best and maximized the possible profit because shorting or not holding it for long term will not give you assurance that you will make  huge profit because shorting often lead the investor and traders to lose a lot of their capital by just not holding and not having a lot of patience.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Aryan55

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

actually i dont predict which coins performing how long, but evryone have some idea about trading, i guess neo waves rdd xrp will performing , specially xrp waves can perform well now a days , cause this coins are really good for holding and believe this coins give me something good.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:58:15 PM

I will suggest you to hold your alt coins because this month most of the people are selling their alt coins which leads to high supply and low demand and this leads to the decrease in the price.
Wait till fed or March and hold your coins because at that time people will again start to buy the alt coins which then increase the price.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

We are very close to $11k now and price is going higher and higher so I won't be surprised if it achieves price of $12k in next couple of days so I will hold my coins and sell when I see $12k price which is likely to achieve now but we may also see correction in price but it will recover back soon so holding looks good to me at a moment and even selling some of them is not an issue as price is really good to get best profits.
I am agreed with you.bitcoin can hit anytime at $11000.It just about time.but I don't know why the price of bitcoin increasing like that !! Not yet found any good news, then why??

Actually i think bitcoin can hit any time more than $1100. I don't know when bitcoin can hit . If we want to know that we must be patience. In furute bitcoin must be pump. I love Bitcoin.
I prefer trading over holding because it will help you to grow and increase your bitcoin amounts into a bigger numbers. There is no doubt that holding bitcoin for long term run is a good option but using it to make more money by trading it on different good altcoins is much better than just keeping it idle but keeps in mind that you have enough skills and experience of it.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:13:02 PM

We are very close to $11k now and price is going higher and higher so I won't be surprised if it achieves price of $12k in next couple of days so I will hold my coins and sell when I see $12k price which is likely to achieve now but we may also see correction in price but it will recover back soon so holding looks good to me at a moment and even selling some of them is not an issue as price is really good to get best profits.
I am agreed with you.bitcoin can hit anytime at $11000.It just about time.but I don't know why the price of bitcoin increasing like that !! Not yet found any good news, then why??

Actually i think bitcoin can hit any time more than $1100. I don't know when bitcoin can hit . If we want to know that we must be patience. In furute bitcoin must be pump. I love Bitcoin.
I prefer trading over holding because it will help you to grow and increase your bitcoin amounts into a bigger numbers. There is no doubt that holding bitcoin for long term run is a good option but using it to make more money by trading it on different good altcoins is much better than just keeping it idle but keeps in mind that you have enough skills and experience of it.
Trading or holding all need you have cold head Cheesy. Maybe, you will think I'm crazy because the trading skills and cold head aren't related to earn more profits. However, for the death time (or exact is the bear time) of cryptocurrency market, "cold head" will help you know what decision can help you keep safe your funds and earn profits.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:33:00 AM

if the price goes down you should hold to avoid losses at least until the price returns when you buy because if you sell it it will be a loss

This rule is applicable only if you're having good coins because some shit coins may not come back to those high prices in future. It all depends on what kind of coins we are holding. If you talking about all the top coins then it is better to hold and if possible buy more if prices go down a lot because you will surely get a chance to sell at higher prices.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:48:32 AM

When you hold you must have a reason why you hold it, I've experienced something like that then my friend suggested to find out information about altcoin that I hold, whether on the website there is the latest information, analyze and ask a group that discussed altcoin and trading.

wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:49:50 AM

you should hold it, because time will come where the price will increase and by that time you can say that it is worth the wait because you will gain a vast amount of profit right there if ''only'' you will hold on to your bitcoin.

Holding is good choice if your investment in good top popular altcoin. Lets say bitcoin and etherium.
How if you invest in pump and dump coins? Or simple invest in low marketcap? I will say difficult to recover the price if you bought it on top price. So make sure buy low and top popular altcoin. Thats what i prefer.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:20:41 AM

Yes if you want a big profit just hold the coin that have a big future and you can double or triple your profit

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:01:06 AM

Hold the coin you think has the potential to earn you good profit like bitcoin and eth.This are the two prime coins that has been steady going up for the past few months but lately on a downhill slide.But even if they are on a slump i feel that once it stabilize it will start to go upward again,so they are good coins for investment.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:13:23 AM

Holding is a good option because you can get the maximum potential of your profit when you hold the coin that you want. Holding is the best strategy for the investors and if you have a lot of patience then you will get a lot of profit from holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: