Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:46:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:59:29 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

Keep holding until the price comes up again, that's best choice you have. We all know patience is the key to win, keep calm and don't panic sell. If your choose for cut loss that's fine but can you deal with the loss you have?. See again your graphic market price chart and use long time period to predict where the price going. That's is the easy way the read real market, about you want to buy, sell or hold depends on you. Hold it and see after August big speculation, hold is the best one. Good luck.
i think the price of bitcoin is still trading in a good mood. in fact bitcoin price does not fell down as people were worried about, the price is still trading above 2700$ that is really a very stable price, and i a am sure that after tomorrow event the price will boost up and very soon will even cross 4000$ level. i think we can even expect the price to continue increase for a long time.

I still can not even dream that the price will exceed 4000 dollars. Especially when you consider that now everyone is talking about a split.
Bitcoin can achieve such a high price only after 6-8 months

Indeed for a bitcoin price increase of up to $ 4000 I think it is impossible for a price change at this time, except later in the beginning of the year maybe this could happen or months ahead
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:00:32 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

Keep holding until the price comes up again, that's best choice you have. We all know patience is the key to win, keep calm and don't panic sell. If your choose for cut loss that's fine but can you deal with the loss you have?. See again your graphic market price chart and use long time period to predict where the price going. That's is the easy way the read real market, about you want to buy, sell or hold depends on you. Hold it and see after August big speculation, hold is the best one. Good luck.
i think the price of bitcoin is still trading in a good mood. in fact bitcoin price does not fell down as people were worried about, the price is still trading above 2700$ that is really a very stable price, and i a am sure that after tomorrow event the price will boost up and very soon will even cross 4000$ level. i think we can even expect the price to continue increase for a long time.

I still can not even dream that the price will exceed 4000 dollars. Especially when you consider that now everyone is talking about a split.

Indeed for a bitcoin price increase of up to $ 4000 I think it is impossible for a price change at this time, except later in the beginning of the year maybe this could happen or months ahead

The price rise that high will surely take some good amount of time, and I believe it will be a moment of 1 to 1 and a half year if everything goes good and well. But some unexpected things can also happen, and we may see some miracle Cheesy

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:29:07 PM

You are thinking of too much longer time while it will not take too much time for the price of bitcoin to reach up to a higher value. It will take a little time after the hard fork when the price of bitcoin will start to increase and you will see that within this week the price of bitcoin will increase up and will make us more happy with a high price.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:36:44 PM

You are thinking of too much longer time while it will not take too much time for the price of bitcoin to reach up to a higher value. It will take a little time after the hard fork when the price of bitcoin will start to increase and you will see that within this week the price of bitcoin will increase up and will make us more happy with a high price.

After the split, we shall see if bitcoin will go places. Most of us here are thinking the same. So its more likely to happen after the Aug 1 date. It will take some time but the thing is that we should learn how to hold on our coins and not easily sell it if the price goes down. Specially if it goes down after the split a few hours from now. Just continue to hold because all of us are very optimistic that the price can change in our favor in matter of months. We can only speculate what the price maybe in the future but I'm sure that it will be a price that all of us will be happy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:43:59 PM

Yes hold as long as you can, don't sell it if you know you will lose. And do not invest with those altcoins you know that doesn't have any potential. It will just fall down not like bitcoins it falls and it rises. But for now, hold it, wait for the time the price go back the way it was. Then that's ths time to sell it and invest in more reliable coins.

Patience is needed really in this trying times. Now bitcoin price is below $2000 level and its really worries a lot of member seeing this price fall. And we are still not yet near the Aug 1 date so I'm expecting another dumps in the coming days. But for me, I still have faith so I'm going to hold on still and wait what's gonna happen after Aug 1. I'm not saying that I don't worry I at all, I'm nervous just like others but I'm very positive that something good will happen in the bitcoin ecosystem after the Segwit2x activation.
That’s the spirit of real trader. You got very good control over your emotions. It’s really tough to stay imperturbable when the prices are dumping too badly. I agree with you and hope same that prices will take a huge leap after August 1st.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:55:19 PM

This will be a hard fork for all of us. Whether bitcoin will be properly split?
We all hope that bitcoin will reach 4000 $ in the near future.

If you speculate for the next 6-8 months. That's too long

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:02:09 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:19:22 AM by stergium

i think that the 1st August result will consider the case that either the price will continue increasing or will decrease in think if the price of bitcoin is already trading so much stable then we can hopeful that after this meeting the price will continue increasing.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:45:54 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 07:00:40 AM by wahb

but i am sure about the price of bitcoin that very soon it will hit 4000$. i think people are waiting for the 1st April and when it will over, then people will consider their investment more secure and safe investment. from where they also have good chances to make more money that  they cannot expect from anything else.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:52:58 PM

I think the last quarter of the year will be very big for bitcoin market. The price could literally take of the ground and go to the moon. After the split we can easily get to $3000 and from there it will eventually rise to new levels we maybe even get to $5000 after the end of the month. So its better to hold on our bitcoin so that the chances for all of us getting big profits at the end of the year is very high. The split has little effect or the effect will just be temporary.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:57:34 PM

I think the last quarter of the year will be very big for bitcoin market. The price could literally take of the ground and go to the moon. After the split we can easily get to $3000 and from there it will eventually rise to new levels we maybe even get to $5000 after the end of the month. So its better to hold on our bitcoin so that the chances for all of us getting big profits at the end of the year is very high. The split has little effect or the effect will just be temporary.
I don't believe that bitcoin will be reach $5000 value that i think its impossible right now to be reach.. as of now for my own prediction the price could be around $3k-$3,500 this is much possible to happen with bitcoin.. we will see more improvement about bitcoin after this august 1 if we will see the fast movement of the price of bitcoin except that the price could be touch untl $5k before end of this month but if the movement of the price are slow except that we can only see the price around $3k.. .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

You have no option but to hold, if you are in good altcoins, the prices will recover but we do not know how long that will be, the reason to hold is so you do not lose money it is as simple as that, you should have waited since it was obvious those prices could not be maintained.
Why not set stop loss point before create order? Remember patience the price of altcoin recovery in current very bad, because we don't know the time altcoin bounce again and change trend. So, have stop loss will helps you can buy again as in current or yesterday when dip price.
That is an option but the user I answered did not seem to do that and after you incur your losses then there is no point in selling since you will only confirm your losses, so at this point he only thing you can do with your investment if you have the hope of getting your money back is to hold.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:13:54 PM

I think that now we have to keep a coin. Maybe soon the price will jump again quickly.
Now we see that part of the nodes has separated. But the time will come and the chain will re-reunite and we will get a high coin value
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:36:46 PM

if you can hold till to today. you should hold more because dangerous days has been passed.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:44:02 PM

because dangerous days has been passed.

That's not entirely true. I personally would prefer to use the term obstacle instead of danger, but as long as I have been in Bitcoin, there has never been a lack of drama and fud. We just have to accept that as long as this market reacts to fud and certain events, the entities behind the scenes will continue to shock the market from time to time. Also don't forget that we still haven't completely dealt with everything related to the scaling aspect -- we still have the 2MB hard fork that is part of SegWit2X that we need to deal with. From there I expect another load of fud and trolling to cover the community and the market with a thin layer of negativity.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:08:09 AM

Just sit back and stay calm. There are downs in the cryptos. All you have to do is do nothing. Just hold and hold still. They will soon recover and earn value in the weeks to come. Holding is for patient people, bro. Be patient. Or you will be selling at a loss.
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:38:49 AM

The reason to buy or sell or HODL is exactly the same answer: We dont know what the price will be

It is better to HODL if we know the price will go higher,
if the market may drop big then to sell and stay a bit may be the best answer.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:01:41 AM

Just sit back and stay calm. There are downs in the cryptos. All you have to do is do nothing. Just hold and hold still. They will soon recover and earn value in the weeks to come. Holding is for patient people, bro. Be patient. Or you will be selling at a loss.

I think the market is going on the right direction now. I'm seeing almost green on altcoin market as well. I think the hard fork or split brings good impact to the ecosystem. Only a few hiccups on some exchanges on claiming BCC but overall the market looks healthy to me. So holding for now is the best option. Because the price is really looking good and most probably increase in the next months or so.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:04:41 AM

Well if I see that bitcoin hits $3000 then the $4000 is not far to happen. And its hard to speculate.
Lets just hope that the price will continue to increase. Just hold our coins now and let's wait to rocketsky.
This will test how your patience will be.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:21:52 AM

he can do another thing that he like and its better than only watching the market and in the end he is only getting stress. I thnk you don't have to gets worried, I am sure altcoin will be back normal soon and altcoin will increase more. but to go that way, we need to be patience for a while and don't panic when the price is down again.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:22:47 PM

he can do another thing that he like and its better than only watching the market and in the end he is only getting stress. I thnk you don't have to gets worried, I am sure altcoin will be back normal soon and altcoin will increase more. but to go that way, we need to be patience for a while and don't panic when the price is down again.
Yes just calm down and relax sure it will be back again from it's original price and just hold it it will give a great profit If you buy it now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: