Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

If you just started right now it is best if you just hod while learning to trade because when BTC rise your there to get that profit so it's best for beginners or even pros to do
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

In my opinion, it's better to hold becuase the current price is way far from the original price. I feel you. I'm also experiencing that. You have to be patient and wait for it until you got the invested capital or more but it only takes time. As of now, that is only a paper loss but if you withdraw it that is your actual loss. Just hold that for now. On the other hand, you may consider the other cryptocurrencies with good performance. Try to read news about the forecast and make plans.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

its your choice but i think for me is to hold and it takes a long time too when to sell it but if you're willing to wait and you catch the price that you wanted to then it's worth it.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

We are in the altcoin season. Its okay if your position goes negative for a while. Later it will go up soon. Unless you bought a coin at the top, you really need to sell that. And find the perfect time to rebuy again.

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

5k would be too much of a correction. Anything under 10k might trigger panic across new investors. Let them harden with these 11-12k lows.
Yes you should hold until you satisfied with the value of your coins you are holding, for example you have many ethereum, you should hold it for long time so in the future you can have many profit, because ethereum is the best altcoin and it is just getting more stronger the the price of it is starting to rise really well by the start of 2018.
I do not agree "Ethereum is the best altcoin".
Although Ethereum is one of good coins and I also put many funds to invested in Ethereum, but some altcoins are good too.
Doge and Ripple are good for investment recently, especially Ripple, I love the confirmation time and transaction fees of this coin, faster and better than Ethereum.
brightLIFE

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

5k would be too much of a correction. Anything under 10k might trigger panic across new investors. Let them harden with these 11-12k lows.
Yes you should hold until you satisfied with the value of your coins you are holding, for example you have many ethereum, you should hold it for long time so in the future you can have many profit, because ethereum is the best altcoin and it is just getting more stronger the the price of it is starting to rise really well by the start of 2018.
I do not agree "Ethereum is the best altcoin".
Although Ethereum is one of good coins and I also put many funds to invested in Ethereum, but some altcoins are good too.
Doge and Ripple are good for investment recently, especially Ripple, I love the confirmation time and transaction fees of this coin, faster and better than Ethereum.
Yes do hold until you become satisfied. If you already want the price of your coins and you think that you already earn profit then sell it as long as you make your sell happy.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

Note that you will be more profitable if you SPEND your bitcoin rather than sell. Why sell when you actually have better money that works worldwide? Fiat dollars are crappy coupons in comparison.
as for now that bitcoin price is low we should hold it first, its better to hold our btc that spending it, hold for our future then sell this when bitcoin price increase, this gonna be the better things we should do when bitcoin price is that low and sell this when the bitcoin price increase.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

I think you should be patient to keep the coins as good as possible because if you are too panicked and immediately sell the coin when the price falls automatically the losses will not be avoided.Therefore you better sell the coins after the price has increased and the profit can be maximized later.

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:10:31 AM

Yes we should all hold for this moment. If you really believed in bitcoin that this value or price will rise more we should still hold. Before I start in bitcoin, I study first what are the flow that I will follow. I also do research on what may happen to the funds or money that I put in. There are a lot of videos that also shows what the trend of the price of bitcoin. Consolidating all that thoughts I gathered it all says that if you want to earn much here in bitcoin you must possess a great of patient, we must have a lot of it for us to hold.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

Sometimes I will sell and buy back in lower price, but look at current situation I will wait untill end of this month or more, still trading when loss just make my situation worst.
i think for me if i have bitcoin is im going to hold it if only the price was that too low so that you will going to have the patience to wait until bitcoin price gets high i think that was the best way on how to hold or this gonna be your reason to hold, but if you already have a lot of money you will hold this for your future because we dont know what will happen in the future, in holding bitcoin you should not panic on holding it.

margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

You know the market in the recent period is tending to decrease slightly because bitcoin prices are falling from the beginning of 2018 after the futures contract was signed. If you watch the market you can see the price of poloniex is also greatly affected by the bitcoin so sharp decline. I think now what you need to do is to research and analyze carefully from the market information and decide whether to sell poloniex or not.
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

I think you should keep the poloniex copper should not be sold at low prices. I learned that poloniex is a very innocent coin and you can trust that it will grow in the future. The price of poloniex is currently falling due to the impact of falling bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices have fallen nearly 50% from the end of 2017. But now the bitcoin price has started to rise again and you can trust it after the next contract is signed.
rejin29x

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

It depends when you entered the trade. Many people don't take their entry point seriously. Trading is a games of professional and you have to develop your expertise in other to understand how it works. Holdings when the price is going against you  depends on your knowledge on how the trading analysis work! If a major support level has been broken during a dump it is advisable for you to sell off your position
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:38 AM

I think the key to investment is patience, how much patiently you control your mind to keep calm even though the price goes up / down.
why do you keep it? because you do not want to sell in a loss state is not it? I will cursing myself if do it again hahaha  Grin
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

if you want to get a very high profit without worrying about the price decline then the right way is to hold the coin you have, because if you sell it today or quickly then you can not enjoy when tomorrow night or later prices rise again.
MaoNgu99

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

You will try to find the sync of coins and first to see it, it will be good choice, please go hold it in short period from 3-5 months.  Cheesy Cheesy
marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

In my opinion, it's better to hold becuase the current price is way far from the original price. I feel you. I'm also experiencing that. You have to be patient and wait for it until you got the invested capital or more but it only takes time. As of now, that is only a paper loss but if you withdraw it that is your actual loss. Just hold that for now. On the other hand, you may consider the other cryptocurrencies with good performance. Try to read news about the forecast and make plans.
rejin29x

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

You have invested in altcoins that are now having a value which is lower than they had when you bought them. Actually you are not the only one experiencing this situation, I also am experiencing this situation right now and I'm just thinking of selling my coins even at a low price, and consider them as loss but, I got a feeling that I should hold on them a little more.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:00:45 AM

I will hold because I want my money to grow more. I believed that waiting and holding will make my money in bitcoin double or even triple. All I need is more patience so my money will become many.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

if you want to get a very high profit without worrying about the price decline then the right way is to hold the coin you have, because if you sell it today or quickly then you can not enjoy when tomorrow night or later prices rise again.
And you will feel lucky to have decided to sell it yesterday because today the price of bitcoin has dropped by more than $ 1000, right? Your thinking is really simple and the whale can take advantage your childish thinking to make you have many losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: