Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

Yes  you should; if you can’t deal with trading you may consider holding bitcoins because from this even though to do not exert too much effort from it there is a huge income in future but it will take too long
For me you should hold because holding is one of the best strategy to do to have or to earn many money here in crypto world, and even holding is taking too long but holding is very worth it to wait, just like holding bitcoin until the price of it is we will pump more than $15k.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

Truly, that is correct patient is a standout amongst the most essential factor of our life and I surmise that on the off chance that we have understanding then we can keep ourselves from a major harm. Tolerance is the valuable and most requested item in the crypto exchanging. Genuine merchants do know this and dependably remain quiet when the market is confronting ruin. Being persistent with your coins particularly bitcoins is exceptionally beneficial.
Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

its really hard to give advice nowadays. Some monthes before i told you to hold because the market was more stable, today i think you should hold only when the price for the coin collapsed -x10
blackbott

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Yes, hodl is gold =D .At present Altcoin price is very low.Day by day altcoin price falling.So only one way to get trade profits.Just hold your token.I think, new year coming altcoin give opportunity to get profit.I hold many altcoin at this time for new trade  new year
ajoy

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

absolutely yes, you must be holder than you sell with the low prices, be patient for waiting for price rise again
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

It is actually up to you. If you really trust a project, you would. As you can see it's not just a certain coin is experiencing a hard time on the crash, almost all of the altcoins are down. If you don't want to sell for losses, the best thing you can do is to be patient and wait for the market to recover. The market will not crash forever, and soon it will surely recover. So, if you can handle the crash, you should just be patient and wait for the right time to sell.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

The best option in trading is to hold and wait as they called it patience is vertue since if you can wait they will probably gave you a good profit in you investments as long as you billieve in the platfrorm.

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

absolutely yes, you must be holder than you sell with the low prices, be patient for waiting for price rise again
Nothing to do but survive if you do not want to lose. Therefore in trading we must have a reserve capital so we can still play at a time like this. Because wherever the movement always happens so that we can still minimize losses.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

In such a market, it only remains to hold coins. After any fall, growth always begins. And we can only wait for this growth. There is no point selling the coin when the price of this coin is at the bottom. So you lose your money. Therefore, we can only wait until the market starts to grow.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Just hold it until the price will be very much expensive to all of us. Adoption is widely spread now even there are countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin still it can endure. The attracting price of bitcoin is what will make everyone to keep on holding. Don't move your funds into altcoins if you are just calm and wait for the right time of selling, it will be worth it.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
Merited by bitcoinblog (2)

its always good to

but

gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

Right now, if you are keeping your coins, keep them. I think that is a wise choice. By the market as it is now, it is not suitable for selling any pennies. Too many downward fluctuations are becoming panic. Please keep them waiting for the market to recover.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

Right now, if you are keeping your coins, keep them. I think that is a wise choice. By the market as it is now, it is not suitable for selling any pennies. Too many downward fluctuations are becoming panic. Please keep them waiting for the market to recover.

Wise choices aren't all coming from hold decision, sometimes you have to know how to release it to protect your money. Make it tough isn't a smart way at all the time, you have to make the research about the market, can it bounce back first then decide to hold or sell later.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

To hold or not, it's like playing roulette. I would not bet only on holding, because yeah, investments can grow in 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, but is this a success in this case?
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

To hold or not, it's like playing roulette. I would not bet only on holding, because yeah, investments can grow in 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, but is this a success in this case?
Lol if all coins do that we are all rich by now but unfortunately it doesn't work like that it takes more than that to grow a coin year by year. Trading is more risky than HODL but only if you want a safe way to earn though not all coins/tokens can grow so it has risks too. Trading is for rich people or has so much money to not look for cause they have it anytime they need so basically they attained the attitude of he who doesn't care about money too much.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:16:29 AM

I, too, in the summer of 2017, on the pampa, bought coins (Pascal) on Polonex, they fell heavily. I almost forgot about them but did not sell them. In January 2018, they grew up and I sold and at the end I got as much as I spent in 2017. Patience and if the coin is not delisting, you have every chance to return the spent.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

I, too, in the summer of 2017, on the pampa, bought coins (Pascal) on Polonex, they fell heavily. I almost forgot about them but did not sell them. In January 2018, they grew up and I sold and at the end I got as much as I spent in 2017. Patience and if the coin is not delisting, you have every chance to return the spent.

Yes I owned that coin also. And while it's true that whatever price you paid in January 2017 for PASC you could of broke even or sold at a profit later on in the year however you would get your money back in fiat. Not in BTC.

Pretty much most alts went up in value with respect to fiat but not btc
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

Yes I owned that coin also. And while it's true that whatever price you paid in January 2017 for PASC you could of broke even or sold at a profit later on in the year however you would get your money back in fiat. Not in BTC.

Pretty much most alts went up in value with respect to fiat but not btc
or this really happens very often. If you have patience, you will be rewarded and no loss will occur. But this applies only to those users who have enough variety of coins.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

It depends on you and you coin that you are holding.If the coin that you are holding is potential and has a good future, has a good team, has real life use then I would say just hold.holding alt coin is my favorite hobby.every year I try to hold some new ALT coin and I may able to earn good profit from them.So holding is also a good way for earning money.
Namal Harshana

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

patience is very necessary in this field.If you cant be patience, it will be affected by your dream directly.Always buy low and sell high.If coins price go down just hold it.Don't afraid to hold and just wait to become your time.After becoming your price you can sell and get profit.Anyone cant predicts price earlier.If it can all are now rich.We can only guess.If our guess going wrong we have to hold sometimes.I think all are holding their coins.I, again and again, tell you, Patience is very necessary.Don't forget it.
Good luck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: