Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

Theres nothing wrong about holding your coin.You dont have to be worry, not all the time it is on a low value.Just be patiently wait for the day it wil increase again.investing is risky but you to trust your coin and wait for the right time.
I agree with yours opinion, patient will help crypto holders become rich. We can see some example from Ripple, Eth, they all have really low price in Jan 2017 and the price now can make any one become really really rich.  Grin Grin
there is a lot of proof that this is really good to have for that you may just to hold that for some reason that you wanted to have some income for and your money would be safe on that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

I will hold if i see the prices are falling down rather than to sell that will cause of lossing your capital, just look at the historical price chart and use your instinc when the prices might go up and made your decision if that prices is enough for your profit.

Yes, you're right mate and I agree with your opinion and if we decide to dump it when it's falling its market value then the scenario will could be worse than before. Much better to keep relaxed and wait for the coin to be back to its usual price, so that the capital will get back 100% and earn profits as well, even a little. Be patience.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

you better keep it, so you do not worry about the current price decline and consider this investment in the long run, because the price will rise again. if you sell it now, you will get a higher risk (loss).
No need to be worry you are right because market use to rise and fall there is nothing to be worry about, it is up to the market demand of bitcoin, in market if bitcoin demand will be high as compare to the supply, I think soon we will see bitcoin price high. All the time best ever choice can be long time investment if you will invest for short time then it will not be very profitable then , invest in bitcoin and buy coin after that hold for long time, holding will reduce risk and it will increase the chance of profit.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:17:25 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:24:24 AM by MiningBattalion

Many had become a millionaire by just hold. If you had hold the money in bank you will get maximum  of 5-6 % of the invested money as a Interest.But in bitcoin, you may get any value  profit from it. When the price of bitcoin start to increase, automatically you have to hold it future.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

I can not hold you at the moment, can see that the market in recent days is constantly changing and difficult to predict, bitcoin and altcoin prices are showing signs of strong recovery but still on The trend is bearish and can be deepened at any time. Therefore, if you buy and hold, it will be very risky, risk of loss and loss is very high.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

the holder with have patience are celebrating now I seen the price goes uprising hope the price continue to rising in the market until reach the highest price value in the market from the old price before the dip of bitcoin.

LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

You should hold your investment in cryptocurrency, since the time is very essential element in investment; through a long period of time, it can generated lots of income without working hard for it.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

Buy low sell high is main strategy of trading.If the value decrease you must hpld upto return to buying price.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

you better keep it, so you do not worry about the current price decline and consider this investment in the long run, because the price will rise again. if you sell it now, you will get a higher risk (loss).

Most of the people are panic about the present situation of the Bitcoin market, they need to wait patiently in order to make most. We need to wait until, the market settles, already we have seen many major growths in terms of Bitcoin and Bitcoin is kept increasing.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

I think that you should not continue to hold at the moment, so that the market in the past is fluctuating continuously and unpredictably guess, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly increasing in the past days and There are no signs of recovery, so it is extremely risky and you can lose your assets if you do not know the specific stop.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:01:14 AM

It is quite possible for you to realize that the current market is fluctuating and extremely complex, bitcoin and altcoin prices have been falling sharply over the past few days and there is no clear sign of recovery. . So if you keep going very dangerous, the risk will be high and you can lose all your possessions.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:05:45 AM

I think you should not hold any coin at the moment, it can be seen that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are decreasing continuously in the past days, which suggests that if you buy and invest at this time and I intend to hold on for a long time, I believe that you will make a loss. The bitcoin price is at $ 7,800 and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price may reach $ 6000 in the coming days so you can wait until then to buy bitcoin.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:34:40 AM

I think you should not hold any coin at the moment, it can be seen that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are decreasing continuously in the past days, which suggests that if you buy and invest at this time and I intend to hold on for a long time, I believe that you will make a loss. The bitcoin price is at $ 7,800 and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price may reach $ 6000 in the coming days so you can wait until then to buy bitcoin.
I believe that it is now really the best time to buy and hold for a long term. If we do buying at this point of time we may have a lot of profit in the next coming month because, I believe that the bitcoin price will really rise soon and it will really give us a huge amount of profit if we are lucky and get the right timing on selling.

CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

Yes I hold bitcoin especially if I already buy bitcoin then there's a suddenly downfall of the price of bitcoin.
I just hold it to avoid having losses and I just wait for the right when I should sell my bitcoin to have a better return in to my investment.
Lernerz

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

Yes, I keep bitcoin, #hodl Wink. Pump in 2017 are not the last. According to my estimates, the minimum price in the next wave of growth for bitcoin will be not less than 100 thousand dollars. The main thing is to be patient and wait a bit.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

I advise you not to hold any coins at this time. You can see that prices of bitcoin and altcoin are falling extremely strong and may reach $ 6000 today. That's why I think you should not keep any coin at this point in time. Please wait until the market recovers in order to continue trading or accumulate potential shares. The market in recent days is fluctuating extremely complex and difficult to predict.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:17:45 AM

If you full times in crypto trading will be better cut loss it and trade with other potential coin and to get cheaper price, use technical analysis also will help to get best entry point when buying and selling.  And when the market up trend sell partly and trolling to more faster to recover loss.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

I will hold if i see the prices are falling down rather than to sell that will cause of lossing your capital, just look at the historical price chart and use your instinc when the prices might go up and made your decision if that prices is enough for your profit.

Yes, you're right mate and I agree with your opinion and if we decide to dump it when it's falling its market value then the scenario will could be worse than before. Much better to keep relaxed and wait for the coin to be back to its usual price, so that the capital will get back 100% and earn profits as well, even a little. Be patience.
Yep, I definitely agree with you that you’d better keep holding right now. Crypto market is extremely volatile ,so it’s really normal if you see the price falls down, it probably goes up again I think so. Moreover, if you sell now, you may lose a lot with low value but if you hold you will have chance to get a big more. All you need to do now is to keep calm and patient, keep an eye on the update news regularly to know the fluctuation.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

Yep, I definitely agree with you that you’d better keep holding right now. Crypto market is extremely volatile ,so it’s really normal if you see the price falls down, it probably goes up again I think so. Moreover, if you sell now, you may lose a lot with low value but if you hold you will have chance to get a big more. All you need to do now is to keep calm and patient, keep an eye on the update news regularly to know the fluctuation.
Patience will win it all. At this point, do not look at the chart as it may cause you to get upset and sell panic if prices continue to fall. The best advice would be to go out for a few weeks and never go to CMC to see the price because the moment people sell turmoil is the time when whales buy the most
skba

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

It depends on you and you coin that you are holding.If the coin that you are holding is potential and has a good future, has a good team, has real life use then I would say just hold.holding alt coin is my favorite hobby.every year I try to hold some new ALT coin and I may able to earn good profit from them.So holding is also a good way for earning money.

You are right, actually it's depend of coin that we are holding. I also hold some of my potential coin. They has a good team, good future and real life use. I am hopeful that i will get huge amount of money from it in future undoubtedly. i also love holding. Holding is my favorite hobby. As the help of holding i can able to earn good amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: