Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299604 times)
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:17:48 PM

Resellers already doing pre orders too guess there the ones that got most of these at no maximum units per order.

You got a link to a verified and trustworthy reseller?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BenRickert

Merit: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:20:01 PM

What was original batch shipping date?

sep 15-25 i think
Have they posted any information on batch 2? I have found nothing on it personally other than "coming soon" no reply to my email to them

No, it gives the impression that it will be in days or weeks, but could be monthly , as long as they have let people know their making em, they will corner the market for however long it takes. Dont expect to get it at same  price either. Sad

So what is your view on price? Up? Down? Same?

me ..its Bitmain...I've no clue myself

Id prob compare it to the way they sold the l3+, not by the price, but by the way the price fluctuated between ~1300-1700 , its a good strategy cause anyone who missed out on first batch at ~2700 will be fuming and desperate cause they've been made to wait so they'll pay more for second batch, noone expected first batch so they were cheap to build up confidence and awareness, problem is that btc is going up, dash will most likely go up too, so they will offer new batches in these market trends , dash could be 250 by the time they release 2nd batch, therefore they can charge more cause it will make more money, they prob have taken into account the future difficulty and wait time from the first batches price, which is admirable, second batch could even ship during same period as first , but with a premium in price. I think they are waiting to see what the difficulty will be once ibelinks are all online, and that will be what they base their price on. Truth is its very difficult to know what they'll do, cause theres way too many factors. I dont think they'll charge more then 3300 but.
Difficulty generally moves inverse to price. If DAH goes "up" you do not necessarily make more money. Yes more on what you mine, but you will mine considerably less at 10 million difficulty.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:31:32 PM

Dears

this site is safe for purchasing it? Huh Huh Huh Huh
please reply your experience and guide if know safe site

http://bitcoin-miner-store.com

I'd like to know too

Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:43:47 PM

These are scam sites.  Unless someone trusted here posts they tried it and it works and can be trusted then you are better off steering clear of these sites unless you don't care if your money is taken and nothing is delivered.

If you want the name of a trusted reseller try eastshore.xyz. They have been really good about taking care of people here on the forum.
dominic25

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Don

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:44:09 PM

Dears

I'd like to know too

I saw this and asked the forum about this site as well with very little response. Has anyone ever ordered from them?
CryptoCrane (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 01:00:00 PM

Dears

No experience with them, but I'm highly suspicious of using a third party unless it's through Amazon or someone else who can offer me legit consumer protection.

BenRickert

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:37:46 PM

Dears

I'd like to know too
I personally would NOT use anything other than Amazon. The stakes are high and the rate of scammers out there is astronomical. Some of their sites look EXTREMELY legit. Don't trust any of them. Besides, it makes very little sense to pay 3 and 4 X the manufacturer's price for these machines. You're just guaranteeing yourself a losing proposition.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
shaninium

Activity: 489

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:19:01 PM

What was original batch shipping date?

sep 15-25 i think
Have they posted any information on batch 2? I have found nothing on it personally other than "coming soon" no reply to my email to them

No, it gives the impression that it will be in days or weeks, but could be monthly , as long as they have let people know their making em, they will corner the market for however long it takes. Dont expect to get it at same  price either. Sad

So what is your view on price? Up? Down? Same?

me ..its Bitmain...I've no clue myself

Id prob compare it to the way they sold the l3+, not by the price, but by the way the price fluctuated between ~1300-1700 , its a good strategy cause anyone who missed out on first batch at ~2700 will be fuming and desperate cause they've been made to wait so they'll pay more for second batch, noone expected first batch so they were cheap to build up confidence and awareness, problem is that btc is going up, dash will most likely go up too, so they will offer new batches in these market trends , dash could be 250 by the time they release 2nd batch, therefore they can charge more cause it will make more money, they prob have taken into account the future difficulty and wait time from the first batches price, which is admirable, second batch could even ship during same period as first , but with a premium in price. I think they are waiting to see what the difficulty will be once ibelinks are all online, and that will be what they base their price on. Truth is its very difficult to know what they'll do, cause theres way too many factors. I dont think they'll charge more then 3300 but.
Difficulty generally moves inverse to price. If DAH goes "up" you do not necessarily make more money. Yes more on what you mine, but you will mine considerably less at 10 million difficulty.

I know that but what i ment by  "it would make more money" is if the second batch orders begin after dash reaches 250 not at 190 like today and  that the second batch will prob sell before the first batch is delivered so difficulty wont be realistic at that given moment however some of the uninformed noobs doing their profit calculations will be some of the ones buying the miner in that second batch at the higher price on the miner and when dash is 250 expecting a bigger profit on their calculator because dash is 250.  The lower the difficulty the higher they can sell ths dr3. Look at the swings in prices of the s9s last year and l3+ this year,  Waiting 3 months from now  is only way to see how this all turns out.

BenRickert

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

Agreed. My profit calculation for DASH X11 units is based on a 10 Million difficulty on the network within 3-4 months. Based on what? It is the "relative equivalent" to  what miners are experiencing on the BTC SHA 256 algo. This space will saturate at that same level. It's like fish in a lake. They will flock to the food source. The first there will eat heartily. The late ones will get the scraps.

sil2222

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

Maybe they will. But like 3 weeks ago , they contacted me on skype, and told me with joy that they have their new supermodel at 2000mhs.... at 7000$us..

Badly timed innovation uh Smiley

Baikal is still trying to offload the Giant A+ 2000mhs I got the email today only 7k USD one of their vendors has 198 in stock no sales.
CryptoCrane (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 03:28:22 PM

Maybe they will. But like 3 weeks ago , they contacted me on skype, and told me with joy that they have their new supermodel at 2000mhs.... at 7000$us..

Baikal is still trying to offload the Giant A+ 2000mhs I got the email today only 7k USD one of their vendors has 198 in stock no sales.

I bet Baikal is sweating right now. I would be. I would guess we're going to see just how desperate they are for sales in the next few weeks when they're forced to lower the price. I would love to see more competition, but this is a tough market to crack.

kalombo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:40:56 PM

One D3 with 10,000,000 difficulty would make 1.6 DASH worth 222$us Smiley a month .
Given that the cost of electricity for most for that single machine is around 90$/month , the machine will make - soon lol.
But right now it does wonders Smiley)) Not in 2 months. It is more profitable to buy 10 DASH for 2000$us now, that try to mine 1.6 DASH a month and then 0 because of difficulty...
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:27:13 PM

Baikal I was seen from Skype discount 6400 usd free shipping
CryptoCrane (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 05:36:59 PM

One D3 with 10,000,000 difficulty would make 1.6 DASH worth 222$us Smiley a month .
Given that the cost of electricity for most for that single machine is around 90$/month , the machine will make - soon lol.
But right now it does wonders Smiley)) Not in 2 months. It is more profitable to buy 10 DASH for 2000$us now, that try to mine 1.6 DASH a month and then 0 because of difficulty...

Ehhh, where are you getting 10m difficulty from? The current difficulty is ~400k. even if the difficulty spikes 10-fold BEFORE these come online (unlikely), you be making over $1k per month at current Dash prices. 100% ROI in 2.7 months seems like a really really good deal to me. I'm hoping it's even better than that.

mustangy

Activity: 330
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:37:54 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 06:49:07 PM by mustangy

i did same calculation on nicehash
for sure we do not have d3 in hand but assuming in hand now and no prediction of dash future price
but per nicehash monthly income last 30 days average is 3.894 BTC
and btcusd is 2709.00 for now
so your calculation or nice hash calculation total wrong.
when those d3 start hashing for sure hashrate will skyrocketing but we will see where it is going ?

http://imgur.com/a/Jb1k2

always have antminers and psu for sale please dm
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 06:17:01 PM

Does anyone know if the D3 and the L3+ have the CE-sign which is required for EU ?
BenRickert

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

Ehhh, where are you getting 10m difficulty from? The current difficulty is ~400k. even if the difficulty spikes 10-fold BEFORE these come online (unlikely), you be making over $1k per month at current Dash prices. 100% ROI in 2.7 months seems like a really really good deal to me. I'm hoping it's even better than that.
10m difficulty is not only likely but,certain. It would be the equivalency of the BTC difficulty currently on a relative basis. There is no reason to think that anything less would occur. Water finds it's own level and people chase money. The Commercial grade ASIC's have already taken firm hold in SHA 265 and NONE of those protocols produce much more than $350.00 per unit, per month. That's precisely what's going to happen to the Altcoin space. Once these commercial grade miners have filled the mining farms the meat will quickly come off the bone. People seem to be forgetting that the lion's share of the ASIC's in Scrypt and x11 algo's have NOT hit the network yet. September and October will bring a Tsunami of these units to the network. 10M difficulty in DASH?? Yeah, I can't give you the exact date but I CAN promise you it's coming.

thesavoyard

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:55:29 PM

10m difficulty is not only likely but,certain. It would be the equivalency of the BTC difficulty currently on a relative basis. There is no reason to think that anything less would occur. Water finds it's own level and people chase money. The Commercial grade ASIC's have already taken firm hold in SHA 265 and NONE of those protocols produce much more than $350.00 per unit, per month. That's precisely what's going to happen to the Altcoin space. Once these commercial grade miners have filled the mining farms the meat will quickly come off the bone. People seem to be forgetting that the lion's share of the ASIC's in Scrypt and x11 algo's have NOT hit the network yet. September and October will bring a Tsunami of these units to the network. 10M difficulty in DASH?? Yeah, I can't give you the exact date but I CAN promise you it's coming.

I doubt they will produce that fast. But the difficulty will rise steadily as the units are made. The good news is, Baikal and Pinidea sales will drop immediately. Maybe I'll go on skype and tell them to fuck off!

BenRickert

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:16:06 PM

I doubt they will produce that fast. But the difficulty will rise steadily as the units are made. The good news is, Baikal and Pinidea sales will drop immediately. Maybe I'll go on skype and tell them to fuck off!
The second batch of L3+ hit the farms today and LTC went from 250k to 400 overnight. With several more batches just around the corner in higher production runs. Baikal isn't selling any of their units at $7,000 USD. They do need to F/O!!

CryptoCrane (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 07:55:47 PM

Perhaps we're not on the same page. I assumed you were talking about 10m difficulty within the next couple of months. I agree that 10m difficulty will be in the rear-view mirror by next year, but I think there's plenty of time to make a good return before that happens. In regards to btc devices only producing $350/month - it's been 4 years since ASICs started dominating SHA256. Every batch of AntMiners sold between 2013 and 2016 have had enough time to be profitable (in terms of bitcoin) before the difficulty made them too inefficient to run. I believe that will remain true for 2017 and beyond.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: