Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:35:03 AM

Once the legality issue of bitcoin is solved in many countries, maybe then, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be allowed to be a part of any  curriculum in education. Educating the students is a good idea to help them become aware of it, but I think, it should only be taught in higher level of education such as university students and colleges. This can be incorporated in courses like Information Technology or any computer related courses. As for topics, it can be integrated with economics so that the students will be able to understand how the use of bitcoin will positively and negatively affect the economy.

The future of cryptocurrency is unclear yet. There's so many possibilities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:48:47 AM

If Bitcoin starts college, then children will know about Bitcoin. You can learn to use it.
Yes it's a very good opportunity for them to know bitcoin when they are young, They can build a big knoweldge about this domain in many years of experience and maybe they can help the community one day with new ideas to upgrade or somthing like that.

Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:37:50 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

It's not neccesary to add bitcoin as a subject or course on college. Nowadays students are more related in technology, internet and gadgets and this things can teach them to know cryto currency. Social medias are in demand for all students in this generation. So I think adding bitcoin in college is such a waste of time than learning about more in life and lectures that are basically needed to learn in schools.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:48:36 PM

It is better to be a prerequisite for financial a financial subject. More relevant to the subject matter.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
bubblebit (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

Bitcoin is a revolution in the financial and transaction system, it's time everyone knows and uses bitcoin, and for the students and students to get to know early, I agree with the idea of bitcoin being made an official lesson at schools and colleges.

Exactly, that is more necessary that it can be written on books because it is our way of telling the new generation that banking system and financial institutions are taking they’re profit from us without giving us enough but a little interest while they’re investing in many businesses with our money and earned 100x times with it.

And how does this revolution be given attention is to teach the exact technology behind it. It’s more of a history of how people are taking action to boycott what is a norm before.
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:03:29 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

Before they open a course about cryptocurrency in many country it should be first legalize the cryptocurrency like bitcoin for easy learning and how to transact in many altcoins. But if they open a course about cryptocurrency that was nice and great because we learned and continues learning about currency.

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:08:14 PM

Bitcoin is a revolution in the financial and transaction system, it's time everyone knows and uses bitcoin, and for the students and students to get to know early, I agree with the idea of bitcoin being made an official lesson at schools and colleges.

Exactly, that is more necessary that it can be written on books because it is our way of telling the new generation that banking system and financial institutions are taking they’re profit from us without giving us enough but a little interest while they’re investing in many businesses with our money and earned 100x times with it.

And how does this revolution be given attention is to teach the exact technology behind it. It’s more of a history of how people are taking action to boycott what is a norm before.
yes, bitcoin and other blockchain tools will change the way of investing, not only we invest our money but also we get invest money from other people, this will not be the rights for institutions only, everyone of us will be VC and we will get more profits than today

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:14:34 PM

Bitcoin is still unknown to many countries.And it is not used by many as of now.But yes it will be used by many in the near future as it is spreading like a wildfire now, countries have started accepting bitcoins and many local merchants too accept bitcoins as a mode of payment.I would say that studies related to bitcoin in college would be useful only when bitcoin would acquire a great place in our lives replacing other currencies.So we should wait patiently until bitcoin is used by many,then we could think of introducing the studies related to bitcoins in schools and colleges.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:18:51 PM

I really believe that bitcoin is gonna be our global currency one day, so I think, its gonna be their advantage if bitcoin is gonna be taught in schools. I think its just a matter of time before that happens, bitcoin is rapidly being known around the globe, and people are just attracted to it.

bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:21:23 PM

for the moment my country has not included a curriculum about bitcoin maybe because my country bitcoin has not been authorized by the government as a means of payment or currency applicable for the moment, but I think your opinion is very good and maybe because it can reduce the negative activities on the internet
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:23:38 PM

Bitcoin will be tackled on a college subject that is about economy, specifically in a topic that discusses money and the monetary system. Though not all will discuss more deeper about Bitcoin, maybe it will just be mentioned at some point.

I can agree with this post though. Bitcoin can be studied in college but maybe not as a course but for just having it as a subject maybe in information texhnology or economics courses. This us also a good idea since this a future we are facing now.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:27:19 PM

Yeah definitely they could use these as additonal subject on information  technology or in any finance related course so that people  would see the value and importance of bitcoin in our growing fast technology  paced world. They could definitely use these for a better purpose of the economy.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
ronafurw

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:19:08 PM

Studying bitcoin in college or at special courses will be a good idea to get more interested users in the cryptocurrency.
That will be great if bitcoin is started as the proper studies curricular and this will help the youngster so that they can choose the best field so far in the world and let see which institution will take initiative and this will give a lot of chance to the people that they can learn a lot about the bitcoin ad after that this will be very good for the bitcoin that educated investor will come and this will give more progress.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:39:15 PM

Very good ideas. Currently, some countries have added Bitcoin as a subject to their colleges. This will make Bitcoin's future brighter and I hope many countries will do it. Although Bitcoin is banned in my country, I can not think about it in my country. I hope the BTC will be valid in my country within a few years. If we study Bitcoin in college, we will be able to take Bitcoin further.
JOSE2014

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:47:16 PM

Very good ideas. Currently, some countries have added Bitcoin as a subject to their colleges. This will make Bitcoin's future brighter and I hope many countries will do it. Although Bitcoin is banned in my country, I can not think about it in my country. I hope the BTC will be valid in my country within a few years. If we study Bitcoin in college, we will be able to take Bitcoin further.

Bitcoin if use the college student help to status to work and it will give to more information. College student gather more information and it will start the business ting If need any information it bitcoin it will sagas to the business investment. So it good to helpful the college. Bitcoin is the future currency. it will use the bitcoin in the future and explain and other to help.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:50:58 PM

Here in our country I dont hear universities teaches about bitcoin, but if that would be possible here in our country it is a good news for people who doesnt know about cryptocurrecy so that they will know how this works and how they can earn in this field of business and work.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
ldah94

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

It seems excellent to implement a university career on blockchain we are in a new era and it is time that most universities are innovated in the technological field, this will help the improvement and better support in cryptocurrencies, greater security in its use and a momentum in your quote. for the moment in Latin America is not yet available in universities, it may be that it is already implemented in developed or powerful countries
medha2009

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:12:46 PM

I'm 100% sure that in the next few months, Bitcoin may be a part of the discussion in many class categories. Now, we should discuss the benefits of Bitcoin to get more attention to different organizations, including school college universities, about Bitcoin, which we all know is that Bitcoin is a digital currency.
nurulbd

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:54:29 PM

So far in our country has no encluded in college about bitcoin.But buisness administration and financial subject discussion in college by currency. Since bitcoin is digital currency may be bitcoin then our government will be started a part of currency discussion in college as early as possible.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:35:23 PM

Yes you must use bitcoin when you are in college. Because in bitcoin you does not need so much time and effort. Your leisure time and effort is enough in gaining so much and earning so much money. Just like in college that there is less time to spend for themselves. Bitcoin can also be helpful for college financial needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: