Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:36:00 AM

Bitcoin isn't really great in college because it's not meant to be spent right now, it's meant to be saved so that doesn't mean you can't research it and look into buying some with your friends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:24:33 AM

Extra allowance in college is always helpful. As a student, bitcoin is really helpful because it can pay for my tuition fee's in school. Bitcoin can also pay for extra curricular activities and it can lessen the burden off of our parents. Bitcoin is a good way to earn money because the only thing you are investing is your own time and with proper time management you can do a lot of things and that will make you productive.
Nellyqtqt

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:25:42 AM

I'm from PH and currently in 4th year College, last time we had our field trip and one of the places we've visited is a OpenSource company which is all about promoting and using open source OS, they've discussed many topics and one of those is all about Bitcoin Mining, idk if it's bitcoin or ether. And they also showed their Mining rig, I was so amazed that time coz first time seeing a Mining Rig personally. They also explain how it works and how crypto currency is spreading worldwidely. So I think Bitcoin in College might be possible in other countries too. Pardon my English sir hahaha
Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:01:43 PM

I think bitcoin in college is very good idea to motivate the youngs or youth for their better future for them and it is very good idea for parttime work for the college guyzz which will help them for getting some bucks for their day to day essential work.
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:16:42 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

To be honest everyone can do its own research in anything thanks for the internet. If someone wants to learn about crypto, just google it.
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:32:03 PM

i agree with you.if bitcoin in collage so many people learn about it.use the currency and earn bitcoin.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:15:01 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Yes you must use bitcoin when you are in college. Because in bitcoin you does not need so much time and effort. Your leisure time and effort is enough in gaining so much and earning so much money. Just like in college that there is less time to spend for themselves. Bitcoin can also be helpful for college financial needs.
That idea will be right if Bitcoin can get accepted from the government and become legally. I always welcome we apply the Bitcoin knowledge and the blockchain technology to teach the students in college. Of course, we do not see any benefit when using Bitcoin for teaching, but blockchain is necessary when the world want to use this technology for economy system.
OSISzig

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:25:50 PM

It is already incorporated in Fintech. Most Western countries have already incorporated the blockchain into their university programs. For countries with low literacy in terms of the blockchain technology, it's no doubt that they haven't adopted the the study, yet. People need to be interested in it before they put it in a massive scale of teaching.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:50:07 PM

Bitcoin is a taboo subject even for young generations, mostly those who don't really care about the world market or currencies as a whole. The ones versed in those subjects usually have atleast basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but it's usually the general stuff like that it's not regulated and not traced by world banks. Only people who are dedicated enough to research a bit more have a decent amount of information at their disposal about those subjects, which is not good. Bitcoin is significant, it will play a huge role, if not already in the world. High School atleast should introduce basic lessons about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, so most of the newer generations will grasp the basic concept of it.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:59:20 PM

It will be beneficial if it will be implemented on the college curriculum as a part of their subjects to be discussed as an applied subject in which any course can be tackled. Here in our country, even though bitcoin has already been legalize, we do not have such kind of course specified wherein bitcoin was discussed and taught because there are still a large percentage of the population that do not know about bitcoin so I hope that sooner or later they will know about it so that we can apply it on college

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:53:26 AM

Bitcoin is a revolution in the financial and transaction system, it's time everyone knows and uses bitcoin, and for the students and students to get to know early, I agree with the idea of bitcoin being made an official lesson at schools and colleges.
College will do but don't teach bitcoin to grade school students I think it cannot help them to focus on their schools instead they will think about bitcoin all the time in school because once the student can actually earn by themselves they would think that they don't need to focus on their school which is not good.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

I am 4th year student of information technology and we are discussing about bitcoin online currency and blockchain technology in our subject called emerging technology.  this subject is very useful building a fundamental knowledge about bitcoin or in blockchain technology hopefully this will become available in many college in our country.
natekim07

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:30:42 AM

what if students can pay tuition with bitcoin?
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:14:17 PM

Bitcoin is a revolution in the financial and transaction system, it's time everyone knows and uses bitcoin, and for the students and students to get to know early, I agree with the idea of bitcoin being made an official lesson at schools and colleges.
College will do but don't teach bitcoin to grade school students I think it cannot help them to focus on their schools instead they will think about bitcoin all the time in school because once the student can actually earn by themselves they would think that they don't need to focus on their school which is not good.
It means Bitcoin will change the opinion of students, some students will want to make money through Bitcoin instead of focus to study in school. In my country, the government have banned Bitcoin if anyone use it for payment, because they worry the student use Bitcoin can make them become the speculator.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:07:51 AM

It will be beneficial if it will be implemented on the college curriculum as a part of their subjects to be discussed as an applied subject in which any course can be tackled. Here in our country, even though bitcoin has already been legalize, we do not have such kind of course specified wherein bitcoin was discussed and taught because there are still a large percentage of the population that do not know about bitcoin so I hope that sooner or later they will know about it so that we can apply it on college
This already happen. There are classes about bitcoin and another cryptocurrencies as part of curriculum in the university of ohio.  It is important for educational sector to always adapting to today's world and becoming more advanced and more suitable. It seems the university which teach about bitcoin also have begun to accept bitcoin as means of payment.  Smiley

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
musbeto

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

In my country it is not only not popular but it is also banned by the law so I do not think this can be taught in college.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:25:20 AM

Yes it's good to teach  bitcoin in collage because bitcoin is usable and profitable like paying fees in exam and others i think this bitcoin can help so much to all studnt people like me but it's sad to know that bitcoin in ny country is not popular.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:03:40 AM

It is already incorporated in Fintech. Most Western countries have already incorporated the blockchain into their university programs. For countries with low literacy in terms of the blockchain technology, it's no doubt that they haven't adopted the the study, yet. People need to be interested in it before they put it in a massive scale of teaching.

Good for those countries they started to trust cryptocurrency, I don't know when the Government here in our country, but you are right, first, people need to be interested first before the Government decide whether they should put it on college or not, of course they will have a survey for this, for them to know what does the majority want for them to finally decide.
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:38:21 AM

In our country there is a seperate course on the cryptography. But till now there is no courses related to Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. It will be great if colleges and universities add Bitcoin and Blockchain courses because there is need for single individual to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies. There are creating day by day surprises among the investors.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:19:05 AM

Eventually there will be full blown courses on blockchain and cryptocurrencies, for the time being schools should definitely do assignments or one day workshops on Bitcoin and educating to get students a head start what the future will be like and potential careers in the blockchain developing industry. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: