Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
When i heard bitcoin, i realize that is other people  know about this? And how they discovered about this thing and they enter or join very quick with bitcoin??  My friends discovered this when they are in highschool and they told us about this and also encourage us to join them because it helps us to answer and solve our financial problem and our necessities.
Architect Teves

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

Universities specially in my country they offer traditional courses focusing on work related professions and not teaching how to be an instant millionaire or earning money on easy way specially cryptocurrency, nowadays bitcoin is not considering as a profession specially in my country and I think it's not necessary to offer bitcoin as a course in universities.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

with Bitcoin making positive effects on economic development of countries, i think a course on Bitcoins in collage and other learning institutions is inevitable, more knowledge about bitcoin will be on demand and the know how on how it works will be needed. they best way to pass this knowladge to the future generation is through collage.

juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:20:15 AM

In my country, we have multiple courses in computer especially programming and web developments. My course is also information technology, but I've never heard or learned about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Your country is definitely a country that has received the presence of Bitcoin. If in my country such a thing is certainly not available. Because in my country the Government still has not legalized Bitcoin. Maybe if later the Government has legalized Bitcoin, most likely Bitcoin will be used as a course in college. And I always hope it comes true.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:58:33 AM

I think slowly but surely the national courses will eventually catch up and feature or at least mention cryptocurrency. Every single day cryptocurrencies are becoming more important then ever so eventually they will have to catch up. But right now a lot of governments are still scratching their heads on what to do with it.
kungfupandacoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

everything can be searched in internet nowadays. but not all countries have high speed and low cost of internet. this should be resorted first.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

I think it's a good thing if we teach bitcoin at school to college, what we must understand is the future of the financial system is cryptocurrency and bitcoin being the strongest candidate to replace fiat.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

fisrt beacause the learning system is much earlier than the bitcoin and yes I am an IT student also but I learned these bitcoin wen my friend told me how to.
Currency is not subject for ICT I think it is more on ABM tracks with accountancy basis which is more on money .. business etc.
Bitcoins is not that hard to understand but if your lazy person then it will be hard
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

If you teach bitcoin in college it will be better for young people because you think that even if you are studying you and if you also want to help while studying with your parents you will be paid your tuition fee.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

if bitcoin teaches in schools it will be beneficial because they can teach young people to earn money even if they are studying and you will earn a great deal and will give your parents more money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

In my country there is also a kind of training for those who want to earn money from the internet. They are given bimbingam about 2 months of training .. so that later after graduation can earn a large income from the internet. I really agree with this way. It should be possible that such a thing can be applied in school institutions. As initial capital so they can make money
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

It'll be a rare sight, although some schools would allow this on a project you might get mislead as to whether the information came up with is even relevant to popular demand or to become outdated.

The age is too new to see on class material, in fact too far as to whether it will be the same 10-1000 years from now besides price increases.
Well bitcoin in college are learning the economics subject and every daily life have a economics so that bitcoi  can help in college like thier tuation fees and fenancial fees, bitcoin is easy to earning coins
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

I think it's a good thing if we teach bitcoin at school to college, what we must understand is the future of the financial system is cryptocurrency and bitcoin being the strongest candidate to replace fiat.

Indeed, bitcoin can be add to economic subjects to promote and encourage students to engage in entrepreneurship and to learn more about investments as advance training but i don't believed that bitcoin will replace fiat because that is very impossible in which not all people will know how to use it therefore for me bitcoin is just for investments only to earn more fiat.
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

I don't see so much the point of teaching Bitcoin in college yet. What would you theach? The theory or the practice? The theory is the story of the decentralized democratic currency etc etc, but the practice is that Bitcoin is instead a speculative asset which is used only as a store of value and not (with some minor exceptions) for actually paying goods.
So what would you teach in the college?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

The idea of bitcoin as a subject is good. But so far the whole idea with regards to trading is an application of the law of supply and demand. Nothing very much new though. But as to the process like transacting and or trading it involves a lot of new things to learn. And besides there are books now about bitcoin. So I could agree no doubt.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency if it is taught in some college places teenagers will use this coin later. Because this currency is very useful and can be used for any payment. If this goes bitcoin will be more popular later. But it should also require permission from the government.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

Good idea for school or college.I don't say BITCOIN is the future but concept behind it (BLOCKCHAIN technology)  is definitely future technology.So we have to add it in our school or college books.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

And in the college and at school, guys who like to learn and develop pick up different information, especially those that are associated with bitcoin. Find out and sit among us on the forum.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency if it is taught in some college places teenagers will use this coin later. Because this currency is very useful and can be used for any payment. If this goes bitcoin will be more popular later. But it should also require permission from the government.
Bitcoin in college is really great. You can learn many more things in this. College student can learn everything that is happen online. They can learn more about supply and demand. It is easy if ever students in college may interested to join in this and they will learn more about this to their future.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: