Bitcoin Forum
October 13, 2024, 02:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22187 times)
Sedamai

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

For me, could be something to be thankful for the individuals who need to make or concoct distinctive sort of contributing or technique to spare and win a major measure of cash. Be that as it may, this additionally isn't the best activity as an understudy since they have to center around their course and the real subjects that they should think about. Be that as it may, this could likewise be a piece of a subject about site creation and the sky is the limit from there.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

Yes in college, all the guys already know what bitcoin is and read it if students become millionaires because they will soon learn about it all.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

I have friends in facebook group and he is a college student and he is currently have earning here in bitcointalk, that he can now full support of his own tuition fee and can buy things by his own. Bitcoin is really a big help to everyone.

It was really a big help to college students I know this because I am also a student and currently in need of a source of income so that I can sustain my school needs, projects and tuition fees. For now I haven't heard any information that bitcoin is teaching in schools because here in our country bitcoin is not yet known widely, but if it was been teach in school I am surely saying that this could be one of the interesting topic.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
If bitcoin can be widely promoted in universities, more students will know about bitcoin, which is very good for the development of bitcoin. Bitcoin needs more young people to promote it.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

Yes, for sure, with such development, students will discuss among themselves about bitcoin about what happens in the world of crypto-currencies. But why introduce lessons. You can learn this yourself. Same as doing your business.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
It is really good idea. The government should focus on spreading the information about cryptocurrencies. Many experts say that cryptocurrency is our future. Many businesses are now accepting cryptocurrencies like bitcoins. It is really good if all the students will become aware to what is bitcoin.
In order to be the business bitcoin has all the ability to create your own business and earn money, people who had an experience with bitcoin they are suggesting bitcoin to their love ones, so I think it si good to teach our new generation about bitcoin so that they will be able to use bitcoin when they will reach the level. Bitcoin has high potential so they could be the high bitcoin traders and investors which will be great help of the development of the country as well.
Anak Gamers

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

introducing bitcoin college will be a big revolution because they are the future of this world and they are going to use bitcoin in their day to day life with their family.
the awareness of cryptocurrency is more then enough to attract youngsters they like to adopt the new things immediately and the know the advantages of cryptocurrency and they chose the best which is bitcoin..
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

Well I think that's a good idea to add more units to economics classes that suppprt bitcoin. Many students would be attracted and engaged to invest once they know the wonders of bitcoincabd they will be fully equipped with knowledge that would be very useful when bitcoin investment commences.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

No, in my country this is not available. There are no volunteers for such courses, in this I think that it is not necessary
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

Well, it is something interesting to teach in colleges especially for those who are really interested to join. The downside of it though is if it will be correctly translated to the students...
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:47 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 12:48:05 AM by CoPil

I haven't heard about Bitcoin as a course in college in any country. I myself is taking Information Technology and is currently learning more about programming and web design and development, animation, game development, and multimedia. They don't actually teach these stuffs, probably Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies are quite mentioned and compared in business and economics courses. But with the amount of time that everyone spends online, it is impossible not to know, heard about or encounter the term Bitcoin. Actually I think that in the future there will be more seminars or stuffs like Tai Lopez is doing, mentoring those who wants to be successful in Bitcoin. About education, it would probably be an informal course of 6 months or two years if there will be more tech and development stuffs involved. I can't think or imagine Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the curriculum of a four year course but.. in the future, we'll never know  Smiley
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:16:17 AM

In my country there is no bitcoin education available for students. Maybe a bit difficult, because my country has not legalized bitcoin let alone provide bitcoin education in college. In addition, it will be difficult to find a person who gives an explanation of bitcoin.
It would be great if bitcoin education is provided in college, because it can teach them to be independent.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

It is unfortunate that my country has not been inaugurated for bitcoin use yet, and the government is still studying usability of bitcoin. Still consider positive and negative side of bitcoin. Currently education about the world of cryptocurrency is in need, because in the future will be very useful.
Focus Focus

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:10:39 AM

Right now such an instruction can not be given by the school, not one in the nation. I believe that perhaps it will start in 10-15 years, best case scenario, and it will be more private learning in specific courses than school or staff at the college. Around this industry there are excessively numerous bits of gossip. Besides, the state isn't keen on instructing individuals in this industry.
aghdgv

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

If a college student earns a lot of money on Bitcoin investment, or becomes a multi-millionaire, the school may ask you to teach students your successful experience. I think this is a good way to promote Bitcoin.
busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

For me, it is a good idea. Since many student are interested in bitcoin, because you can earn money while studying. And i`m sure that in the near future bitcoin will become popular in all countries. But first we have to make people aware of bitcoin.
I think it is impossible for the time being. Bitcoin may be mentioned in the class but it will not be conducted as a course. Because bitcoin is still controversial in many countries, most governments will not allow schools to formally disseminate this knowledge.
nsndasod

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

I think this is impossible. Unless Bitcoin is accepted globally, it will be taught in the classroom. If students are given knowledge of Bitcoin, they will be allowed to put tuition into Bitcoin. This indirectly leads to gambling behavior.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

It looks like my country does not exist yet. I also hope there will be a course on cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. I think it will make it easier for someone to understand bitcoin because they can talk and discussing face-to-face with a professional (teacher)

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

It is a technology and there are many peoples who work for bitcoin and why not we included the subject in college, it will change the way of people think about bitcoin. And by add as subject in college there will be a chance that it will be innovated and probably invented a new technology inspired by bitcoin.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

Its a great idea and the way governments all over the world are accepting bitcoin, more and more people and students are inquisitive to know more about Bitcoin. If its knowledge is imparted in colleges it will be a great learning ground

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: