Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703572 times)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:36:50 AM

As far as I'm concerned, I'm out of the games, but I have to say that Bitcoin Cash gallop is amazing. Stuff to be upset, wondering if one of the two Bitcoins will not suddenly collapse. We'll see
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:38:27 AM

The point is you deposit 10 BCH for 1 BTC then withdraw the 1 BTC then the rogue miner makes the chain invalid and the exchange looses both the 1BTC you withdrew plus the 10BCH you deposited that has just been made invalid by a rogue miner or ~$3000

The exchange loses nothing + gain exchange fees.

It's the buyer and other BCH holders who would lose money if that happened.
+1000 Wink

I have not seen any exchange to return miners money when they are lost for a reason - hacks as they call them, bugs or when they are just stollen or anything. It is always miners loss. When i said miners i mean me and you. As i said braves which are first on the train get free money, the rest are just paying the bill. When i say rest i EXCLUDE EXCHANGE

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:47:43 AM

Deposit for BCC are disabled for new people at Bittrex and people who weer credited having money there are able to trade. If this is true then how much money was left there. BCC has over 20000 BTC volume and current value is also looking good. It is also performing well against Ethreum as well there. Let's see how long it perform like this.
Do not forget that so called "20000 BTC volume" can be accommodated selling SAME 1 BCC 100000 times for instance Grin
That is what is happening at the moment. They sell same BCC over and over "pretending" it worth something Grin Hey 20000 BTC sounds a lot compared to one BCC right Wink

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
luckygames

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:49:57 AM

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Bitcoin Cash

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:58:44 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 09:15:03 AM by loshia

seems miners keep their hashing on "the old" BTC, think we can survive for 10 more years with segwit .
BTC withdrawal/deposits are open now, does anyone know when the BCC deps/wds will be open?

The original Bitcoin can not be replaced by a fork, since it will destroy the reputation of the whole crypto. Bittrex will make the withdraw available only after it finds 6 blocks per hour.
It will not if done right. Let me say that around 70% of BTC trading happens in China. That means that Chinese  Markets have big influence on current BTC price. So if they pump enough into this new shit they will make Chinese believe that it is worth something and they will slowely move their funds to BCC. That will mean that BTC Price will drop as long as 70% of trading volume is gone. From the other hand People with money who want just to make a buck will ride BCC wave. More BTC price drop.
So they are actually killing BTC and making China coin where transactions (moving billions of Chinese dollars up and forth) are controlled by them only. And if they have enough money (or willing to spent) they will succeed around 1st of November simple as that Grin
Money and power that is all. They have money but not power Grin
If they sucseed they will have them both Grin
And a sponsored article from my favourite sponsored site coin desk:

What Happened to Bitcoin Today: A Recap of the Blockchain's Big Split

WTF does Blockchain's Big Split means? - 5% of Chinese hashing power or what how big is the big spilt Grin 5 of 100 miners is something BIG? Excuse me i am not getting it what about you?

icdtcsg

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:11:54 AM

I just lost my unique BCH. I used Electrum, after the fork i sended my BTC to Bittrex, i download the Electrom Cash, used my private keys and saw my BCH, everything is ok, until after a little time Electrom Cash sended my BCH to the same BTC Bittrex address.

So is a lost right?

Sad
miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:12:28 AM

For those who do not remember what happens to the tokens received free of charge, you can see the schedule of the ethereum classic.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:15:47 AM

I just lost my unique BCH. I used Electrum, after the fork i sended my BTC to Bittrex, i download the Electrom Cash, used my private keys and saw my BCH, everything is ok, until after a little time Electrom Cash send my BCH to the same BTC Bittrex address.

So is a lost right?

Sad

Yes unfortunately your BCH is lost since you've sent it to a BTC deposit address.

Bittrex is the only one who can fix this for you but usually they tell you to double check addresses because they don't credit incorrect withdraws/deposits.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:17:17 AM

I just lost my unique BCH. I used Electrum, after the fork i sended my BTC to Bittrex, i download the Electrom Cash, used my private keys and saw my BCH, everything is ok, until after a little time Electrom Cash send my BCH to the same BTC Bittrex address.

So is a lost right?

Sad

Shocked did Electron Cash send your coins without interaction with you  Huh

Anyway you should contact Bittrex support, maybe they'll be able to help.
powergecko

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:22:22 AM

Can anyone explain how bitcoin cash has any value, where did the money come from, from thin air ?
icdtcsg

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:24:01 AM

So is a lost right?

Sad

Yes, I saw MY BCH in my wallet and went to sleep. I just wake up now and noticed that.

The same transation I did before with BTC in Electrum, electrom did automatically.

I did what some people recommended, empty my BTC electrum wallet and download the Electrom Cash.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:24:29 AM

For those who do not remember what happens to the tokens received free of charge, you can see the schedule of the ethereum classic.

So what? Look where ETH Classic is now.
My gues BCH price will stabilize around $250-350 and next year it will be priced $500-700 if not more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:26:28 AM

So is a lost right?

Sad

So, what is the recommended wallet for BTC?
- Electron Cash is making strange things?!?!?
- Bitcoin ABC gives a warning "Unknown block version....unknown rules are applied"!?!?. Also synced till block 478570, but still not fully synced and shows 111 remaining blocks (I started synchronization from a 3 weeks old chain) ?!?!?
Is there a wallet that works fine?
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

seems miners keep their hashing on "the old" BTC, think we can survive for 10 more years with segwit .
BTC withdrawal/deposits are open now, does anyone know when the BCC deps/wds will be open?

The original Bitcoin can not be replaced by a fork, since it will destroy the reputation of the whole crypto. Bittrex will make the withdraw available only after it finds 6 blocks per hour.
It will not if done right. Let me say that around 70% of BTC trading happens in China. That means that Chinese  Markets have big influence on current BTC price. So if they pump enough into this new shit they will make Chinese believe that it is worth something and they will slowely move their funds to BCC. That will mean that BTC Price will drop as long as 70% of trading volume is gone. From the other hand People with money who want just to make a buck will ride BCC wave. More BTC price drop.
So they are actually killing BTC and making China coin where transactions (moving billions of Chinese dollars up and forth) are controlled by them only. And if they have enough money (or willing to spent) they will succeed around 1st of November simple as that Grin

WTF does Blockchain's Big Split means? - 5% of Chinese hashing power or what how big is the big spilt Grin 5 of 100 miners is something BIG? Excuse me i am not getting it what about you?

Sponsored is such a small word, the cheapest that would suit is "PAID".
CoinDesk seems to have been trying to make it a "Big Bang Show" by spitting out some real hard words which weigh too much on our heads to be able to understand but only trying their hard to get other miners too to switch to this "Big Splitty Thing". They just want us to dump our Bitcoins for their currency and then pump up Bitcoins back (sometime in the near future) but it is incredible how Bitcoin is still able to hold its value and I feel we are going to see something extraordinary in the next few days.
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:31:39 AM

So is a lost right?

Sad

Maybe try using a different wallet or use a different server by default electron cash showed my balance as 0 because it had unconfirmed transaction because it could see by BTC transfer after the fork ?

Using a different server by balance showed up and was able to send to a new offline wallet where the new finds will stay until I am able to deposit them to an exchange

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:34:58 AM

Sponsored is such a small word, the cheapest that would suit is "PAID".
CoinDesk seems to have been trying to make it a "Big Bang Show" by spitting out some real hard words which weigh too much on our heads to be able to understand but only trying their hard to get other miners too to switch to this "Big Splitty Thing". They just want us to dump our Bitcoins for their currency and then pump up Bitcoins back (sometime in the near future) but it is incredible how Bitcoin is still able to hold its value and I feel we are going to see something extraordinary in the next few days.
Yeah it will Wink The only part which i can not agree with that it will happen next few days. But if it happens next few days a LOT OF CHINESE USD are going to be lost Grin I do not mind though Wink

csmcc

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

Can anyone explain how bitcoin cash has any value, where did the money come from, from thin air ?

From the markets.

Those credited with BCH (for BTC held on Bittrex etc) were able to put it up for sale. At whatever price they saw fit.

Ditto buyers. Their choice to pay what they're paying for it. They're choosing/willing to pay $400+ per coin for it. Why, is beyond me!

With such low hashing power, and zero actual adoption in the real world, it doesn't feel like justifiable value to me. Not at the moment. But do the markets give a fuck about that? Obviously not ....
tr1pl3

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:40:16 AM

What a interesting day behind us , I needed to make account here because this thread was so funny considering that ,,worthless'' coin hit over $6 billion market cap  Cheesy
it's easy to be a soldier after war and I like it  Tongue
here is perfect example why:

How will there be buy orders on August 1st if everyone wants to cash out of BCC?
as you can see crypto market is a fun place after all Smiley

It will lose value very quickly.
That's what she said  Kiss

The actual value of BCC will then be zero due to no liquidity and everyone will be stuck with free dust.
$500 dust , not bad for a dust  Cheesy

Who cares about BCC free shit.
free shit that you could sell for $500 , did you ever got sweeter shit in your life for free xD ?

Is this going to be the biggest dump in history
more like the biggest pump , $6 billions out of nowhere and for dump we might need to wait Smiley

BCC is going to be the biggest scam ever happened
scam or not , we got it for free right Smiley ? so please scam me more like this  Grin

i will dump my BCC for real Bitcoin (BTC) after the split.. It will be dumped to zero. Just wait & watch..
Waited and saw $500 , not zero  Grin Grin

Enjoy the dumpfest.
you mean pumpfest  Huh

Will there be someone to buy all our BCC when we dump?
will there be someone to buy ? from what I see they are just asking for more  Grin

BCC  is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen. Yep, everybody that gets BCC for free will just dump it and BCC will be worth 1 satoshi, if lucky. Hahaha!!!!
1 satoshi ? nice prediction , I saw 20.000.000 satoshi price yesterday .... who is laughing now.... Hahaha!!!!!

It will be worthless dead money...
dead ?  It's ALIVE!!!  Cheesy

LOL is it joke ? it is more than shit..
so shit that can actually feed you , how funny is that xD

Looking forward to seeing this greedy cash grab fall flat on its face.
but who would have thought that we're gonna get rich first  Smiley

i'm gonna to dump my coins as soon as possible . It will be huge dump in history.
but you could never imagine that you could dump it for $550 did you  Huh

I myself will BOYKOT BCC, wont claim any free coins they give and recommend everyone who has BTC longterm wellbeing in mind to do the same.
No comment  Grin Grin

Heh this is just 1 small part of this thread , so hope you guys had fun.
Lets see what happens next

hope everyone just got richer so enjoy  Kiss

turboblade

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:43:52 AM

I just lost my unique BCH. I used Electrum, after the fork i sended my BTC to Bittrex, i download the Electrom Cash, used my private keys and saw my BCH, everything is ok, until after a little time Electrom Cash sended my BCH to the same BTC Bittrex address.

So is a lost right?

Sad

In network settings make sure you are on the correct fork.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:45:28 AM

tr1pl3,
Hey sounds very very interesting from a newbie with zero posts Grin Are you PAID poster or just a sponsored one Huh Actually taking something out of contecst  and quoting it is an old trick.
Other than that my congratulations well done Wink
Please i do not want to argue with you .... That is an example for well job done

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: