Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | POW/POS+MN | 0.10.7.7 - New Self Moderated Thread  (Read 63969 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (25 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Pondi

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:31:47 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 02:03:08 AM by Pondi

I personally would like to thank the 2 quark community members who have recently offered their professional skills to build Quark a new website. A shining example of how a community flourishes in crypto.

This is why Quark will be great, grass roots members who want to contribute.

I would like to put it out there that since Quark has been upgraded to  pow pos hybrid, we have lost our android mobile wallet. If there is a developer that could put it together, the Quark community would great appreciate it.

If you can assist, join the slack and introduce yourself, we would love to see you there.

join slack @ http://quarkcoin.signup.team/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nuskvlct1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

Can someone screenshot there wallet with staking enabled?

Is there anything on the wallet to verify that staking is turned on and working, cos I have no idea if i've done it correctly.
ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:35:23 AM

Trying to join the slack but get error saying this connection is not secure.
Pondi

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:01:14 AM

Trying to join the slack but get error saying this connection is not secure.

thats strange, is it wimdows. your firewall or your antivirus giving you the warning?
Pondi

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 03:40:07 AM by Pondi

Can someone screenshot there wallet with staking enabled?

Is there anything on the wallet to verify that staking is turned on and working, cos I have no idea if i've done it correctly.

Hi just a few things,
follow the instructions below, thats all you need. Just be patient, your reward will come.

1. Open Quark wallet latest build v0.10.6.3
2. select help - debug window
3. select console tab
4. enter into console text field:     walletpassphrase mywalletpassphrase 100000
                                                          ^                      ^                 ^
                                                   (command)        (your passphrase)     (number of seconds for unlock)

5. press ctrl L to clear your console.
6. close debug window and watch your coins get minted if they are 30 days old or greater.
Franz McDinglehofmeisterb

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

Just curious if a link to the original thread will get a post deleted

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260031
Pondi

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:22:28 AM

if the community votes it deleted, it will be, as for me, I hope not, as it is quarks history worts and all

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:35:58 AM

if the community votes it deleted, it will be, as for me, I hope not, as it is quarks history worts and all

If it were real community the other thread would have been left unlocked and people would have a choice where to post.

Now somebody will give the stale response 'well, start your own thread' which is obviously pointless.

I bought quark at the beginning, kept it through the conflicts etc, but a moderated thread is the one sure sign of a toxic community. All coins are going up now but it is hard to wish well on those that choose to limit opposing views, even if they pretend to be protecting people from bad opinions or fud or whatever.
Manbearpig_son

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

Hello Quark community! Glad to see this piece is back! it's my first and my favorite

I bought QRK several years ago and can not find my wallet or my wallet.dat file anymore.
I only have the address and the secret passphrase:

QQGGXSigYZrhaM6ZhkMq7Tp8yBe7LQNkGR

It is dead or is there a possibility to retrieve my QRK?

I offer half the QRK to the one who finds a solution  Grin

Best regards

you must have your wallet.dat file and your passphrase, take another look for it, you might be suprised and find it.

Thank you for your answer, I think it's easier to buy a little.

If you need help to promote Quark in France, you can contact me!

yes that would be perfect, join slack and discuss it with the community,
I am currently in Nice France until late January
cheers

Nice France is beautiful! Me in Paris
I am on SLACK !!!  Cool
Pondi

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

Hello Quark community! Glad to see this piece is back! it's my first and my favorite

I bought QRK several years ago and can not find my wallet or my wallet.dat file anymore.
I only have the address and the secret passphrase:

QQGGXSigYZrhaM6ZhkMq7Tp8yBe7LQNkGR

It is dead or is there a possibility to retrieve my QRK?

I offer half the QRK to the one who finds a solution  Grin

Best regards

you must have your wallet.dat file and your passphrase, take another look for it, you might be suprised and find it.

Thank you for your answer, I think it's easier to buy a little.

If you need help to promote Quark in France, you can contact me!

yes that would be perfect, join slack and discuss it with the community,
I am currently in Nice France until late January
cheers

Nice France is beautiful! Me in Paris
I am on SLACK !!!  Cool

welcome aboard!!!!
minad

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

Thanks pondi and crtpt.... it was nice having you around for help.it is fully synced and my quarkcoins is back !. guess i went on the wrong fork. I have tried mining as suggested but there is no sign that it is mining.  any explanation ?  i also noticed mining mode on the client under the file tab ... but it is not activated ... i tried to click on it but it aint working ? any help ?  how can i mined faster please Huh? Smiley Smiley  forgive my greed
yiminh

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

With all the old Quark users coming back, Quark will be back to the old glory days!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

If it were real community the other thread would have been left unlocked and people would have a choice where to post.

Now somebody will give the stale response 'well, start your own thread' which is obviously pointless.

I bought quark at the beginning, kept it through the conflicts etc, but a moderated thread is the one sure sign of a toxic community. All coins are going up now but it is hard to wish well on those that choose to limit opposing views, even if they pretend to be protecting people from bad opinions or fud or whatever.

Sorry you are incorrect some of the very best projects are moderated to keep divs away who seek to ruin it for everyone else with groundless shit that has been disproven 1000x

Voice your views but if they are disproven then stop voicing bullshit that is proven to be just that.

So its simple say what you want so long as you bring evidence or corroborating events to back it up or have it dismissed as junk and leave it at that.

Some people are not willing to abide by those reasonable rules so must be moderated out.

However over moderation is sign of a scam so needs to be reasonable moderation too else it is indeed sign of scam or wrong doing.

Manbearpig_son

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

I saw comparisons on reddit, it's very good. The new team make good work !! With a new site, clear arguments and an active community, I think that QRK has a bright future !!  Roll Eyes
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

Should be a good day for Quark, has one of the biggest gains on Bittrex and it should double from what it is now!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

Sorry you are incorrect some of the very best projects are moderated to keep divs away who seek to ruin it for everyone else with groundless shit that has been disproven 1000x

Voice your views but if they are disproven then stop voicing bullshit that is proven to be just that.

So its simple say what you want so long as you bring evidence or corroborating events to back it up or have it dismissed as junk and leave it at that.

Some people are not willing to abide by those reasonable rules so must be moderated out.

However over moderation is sign of a scam so needs to be reasonable moderation too else it is indeed sign of scam or wrong doing.

My only observation was that the thread was moderated, I never had an interest in the other issues people raised about quark.I am convinced the thread is moderated. Do you attack everybody who does not support moderated threads? Or you just delete their comments?
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

No problem.  I'm sure somebody will be along who knows more than I do to fill in the blanks.
DunePilot

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

Is there an official Discord yet?

It would be a good idea to maybe do a monthly update on a specific day each month if someone from the dev team actually monitors this thread. In the monthly update you could cover what has been done for applications to exchanges, technical changes/fixes, anything related to increasing coin holder value in regards to meeting roadmap goals (once we have a whitepaper and roadmap).

Unless we have a good PR presence with recent news so many people will just stumble upon old 2014 news or forums when trying to research this coin.
Pondi

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

My only observation was that the thread was moderated, I never had an interest in the other issues people raised about quark.I am convinced the thread is moderated. Do you attack everybody who does not support moderated threads? Or you just delete their comments?

I don't think crytohunter was attacking you, although I can see how it looks that way. Its been a very frustrating issue for those early adopters like cryptohunter watching people from their perspective post half truths lies and misinformation about Quark.

Unlocking the old thread at this time would actually be a good experiment in my opinion. Yes people will post negative stuff and a lot of misinformation, however, mature responses instead of reactive ones will always keep the ship steady.

I am not scared. Its not about the past, its about the present heading into the future.

By the way, I am not a moderator of this thread, just a regular member.
Pondi

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

Is there an official Discord yet?

It would be a good idea to maybe do a monthly update on a specific day each month if someone from the dev team actually monitors this thread. In the monthly update you could cover what has been done for applications to exchanges, technical changes/fixes, anything related to increasing coin holder value in regards to meeting roadmap goals (once we have a whitepaper and roadmap).

Unless we have a good PR presence with recent news so many people will just stumble upon old 2014 news or forums when trying to research this coin.

No, not yet, but we should loom at it, right now we are just sorting out the team structure and cleaning up the old social media mess. I agree with you, roadmap is being drafted now as we can assess where we are at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: