Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | POW/POS+MN | 0.10.7.7 - New Self Moderated Thread  (Read 63969 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (25 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:46:28 PM

thank you,

so I should create a file called quark.conf right?  and suppose to be like that?

I just created a text file with those nodes and put it in the appdata > Roaming > quarkcoin folder.

do not forget to change the file extension to .conf
otherwise, you can add manually the nodes from:
debug - console. Just type "addnode xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx add"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:47:07 PM

So is there a new team trying to revive this coin. Do we have full time developers on this?
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

I can see QRK traded on cryptopia! When did it happen? It is an excellent news by the way. Once new developments will be announced, I am sure the coin will shoot up!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:35:49 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 05:53:56 PM by cryptohunter

Max needs to make a comment now about the progress here or else we need to get rid of him for good and bring on a new transparent team.

QRK is one of the most famous crypto projects out there something has gone very wrong.

It seems max is not a competent developer at all if he can not review code properly before letting it go live.

It is not hard to get someone to fork a good project and do a coin swap here.

Pacatum better not have taken funds if they have not produced good clean working code else a big thread dedicated to this could be showing up on google right above their website listing.

How hard can it be after all these months to fork a decent working pos coin and do a coin swap? plenty of real shitty projects have managed it in a few days this has been going on months.

QRK is a famous project in the crypto sphere and so many coins cloned its algo and now I see QWARK even wants to clone its name. Yet through total disregard and fuck ups max has let this coin go to total shit.

There needs to be full accountability here so someone is going to get some flack.

How much were pacatum paid? have they been paid? have they produced a working useful product? if not then there is going to be some come back if it is not sorted out.

How the can max have let broken code go live? or is this not the case?

mcphervi

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:02:40 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 08:01:54 PM by mcphervi

Max needs to make a comment now about the progress here or else we need to get rid of him for good and bring on a new transparent team.

QRK is one of the most famous crypto projects out there something has gone very wrong.

It seems max is not a competent developer at all if he can not review code properly before letting it go live.

Pacatum better not have taken funds if they have not produced good clean working code else a big thread dedicated to this could be showing up on google right above their website listing.

How hard can it be after all these months to fork a decent working pos coin and do a coin swap? plenty of real shitty projects have managed it in a few days this has been going on months.

QRK is a famous project in the crypto sphere and so many coins cloned its algo and now I see QWARK even wants to clone its name. Yet through total disregard and fuck ups max has let this coin go to total shit.

There needs to be full accountability here so someone is going to get some flack.

How much were pacatum paid? have they been paid? have they produced a working useful product? if not then there is going to be some come back if it is not sorted out.

The code did not go live - it was released as a beta and a public testnet was run. The first beta was released in this thread - two subsequent were released in Slack where the community tested them.

Update: Pacatum has finally responded to our messages. They state that will attempt to fix the supplied code.
ninjacoins

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:11:10 PM

Are there any other developers who might want to carry on with this project and see if it can be revived? If we can get some respected developers on board and a roadmap, things should start moving.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:35:20 PM

The code did not go live - it was released as a beta and a public testnet was run. The first beta was released in this thread - two subsequent were released in Slack where the community tested them.

Update: Pacatum has finally responded to our messages. They state that will attempt to fix the supplied code.

that's at least some good news... why they are just forking a well known working project with the features we want is what i want to know.

JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:00:24 AM

Will it be a hardfork or just a new version?
I haven't seen much GitHub activity, it looks pretty dead project to me.
I'm thinking of sell off.
Pondi

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:35:19 AM

first upgrading to latest bitcoin core, then pow pos hybrid, and finally masternode governance.
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:04:24 PM

first upgrading to latest bitcoin core, then pow pos hybrid, and finally masternode governance.

After BTC38 closure,nothing of that will help if Quark does not list on major alt exchanges Poloniex and Bittrex or at least on one of them.For it survival,Quark needs more investors and money and on small exchanges it cant get it.
Pondi

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:44:50 PM

agreed, that is a priority
tu0666047zish

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:17:30 PM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:14:25 PM

After BTC38 closure,nothing of that will help if Quark does not list on major alt exchanges Poloniex and Bittrex or at least on one of them.For it survival,Quark needs more investors and money and on small exchanges it cant get it.

All things take time. First comes the upgrades then comes the exchanges. How a coin like qrk is not on bittrex is very strange.

I would suggest just forking a coin that has already got most of these features already and doing a coin swap.

Then since that will save a lot of work and effort next get listed on the new decentralised exchanges which are about to kick off.

_flatlands_

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:34:21 PM

All things take time. First comes the upgrades then comes the exchanges. How a coin like qrk is not on bittrex is very strange.

I would suggest just forking a coin that has already got most of these features already and doing a coin swap.

Then since that will save a lot of work and effort next get listed on the new decentralised exchanges which are about to kick off.

The reason Quark is not on any major exchanges is because of Max being anon. He has stated in slack that he is not able to get a verified account.

It looks like there is more than one dev working on this.  What if one of the others is happy to put their name to it?
Pondi

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:48:23 AM

The reason Quark is not on any major exchanges is because of Max being anon. He has stated in slack that he is not able to get a verified account.

It looks like there is more than one dev working on this.  What if one of the others is happy to put their name to it?

For sure!
Pondi

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:57:38 AM

Quark will not stay cheap much longer, It is going ahead, that is a fact.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:22:08 AM

If I'm not mistaken this coin was on the UBQ platform, what has changed?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:24:38 AM

You made a mistake. They called like. That's what you were looking for https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qwark/

LycheeBit

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:54:05 PM

Hello Smiley Here is a new mining pool for mining Quark.
It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4033
  • User     : YOUR_QRK_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=QRK

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a quark -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4033 -u QUKFcAXTvNfEfRTjBuJipPGiQLxHrfDjPP -p c=QRK

Happy mining Smiley

LycheeBit - Mining pool - https://www.lycheebit.com
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

You made a mistake. They called like. That's what you were looking for https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qwark/

So many people emulating quark

first the algo so many coins adopted

now the name

I'm hoping that company is looking into fixing their broken code already. What the latest word with that?

Pacatum need to get this sorted asap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: