Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | POW/POS+MN | 0.10.7.7 - New Self Moderated Thread  (Read 63967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (25 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ghzsymc2

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:58:51 AM

Quark update

【 Cyrptopia reopens Quark's deposit and withdrawal 】
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

Quark update

This is good news, I like Cryptopia exchange and is one of the best out there.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

Quark update

I did think this before they started flash delisting and deleting coins without even the possibility within that time frame to withdraw.

That is not good

toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:09:18 PM

List of QuarkCoin mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/quarkcoin
ghzsymc2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

Quark update

I did think this before they started flash delisting and deleting coins without even the possibility within that time frame to withdraw.

That is not good

I let cryptopia closed deposit and withdrawal

I also let cryptopia to reopen it

Are you at our Slack
I think you can participate in the discussion
You can find automatic invitations on the official website   (qrknet.info)
ghzsymc2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

Hi, supporters
We have fixed the problems at this stage
However, in the final third party testing, it is recommended that the code is not secure enough(due to the older MN code)

So next we need to re-add the latest code
Creator MAX gives upgrade advice
We've made it clear what we're going to do

The developer gives about six weeks, and I think it's probably still a bit longer
But as we have accumulated a lot of experience, we will reduce many difficulties

Thank you for your attention
We will never give up
For Quark!
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

Hi, supporters
However, in the final third party testing, it is recommended that the code is not secure enough(due to the older MN code)

The developer gives about six weeks, and I think it's probably still a bit longer
But as we have accumulated a lot of experience, we will reduce many difficulties

We will never give up
For Quark!

Sounds interesting!  Keep up the good work.

From the estimate you have given it sounds as though the masternode upgrade will be ready early in 2019, yes?

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

Hi, supporters

We will never give up
For Quark!

Good news! The proof of stake hard fork was achieved very smoothly.

Still see much potential in this coin.

I’ll be listing Quark for sale on eBay shortly, any advice on what websites to point to in the description?

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
ghzsymc2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

Hi, supporters

We will never give up
For Quark!

Sounds interesting!  Keep up the good work.

From the estimate you have given it sounds as though the masternode upgrade will be ready early in 2019, yes?

We'll finish it as soon as possible

With your support, we have more confidence!
ghzsymc2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

Hi, supporters

We will never give up
For Quark!

Good news! The proof of stake hard fork was achieved very smoothly.

Still see much potential in this coin.

I’ll be listing Quark for sale on eBay shortly, any advice on what websites to point to in the description?

What kind of websites do you need?
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:23:47 PM

For this Communities Information - QRK is going to be listed free of charge on https://emblemvault.com/ 's DEX, due to be released very soon.

https://coinscribble.com/emblem-vault-announces-support-for-more-than-500-cryptocurrencies/2085/releases/34/

https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

for more information have a look at our Bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0
ghzsymc2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

Quark's unique POS system will create a unique ecosystem for quark.

It gives exchanges the logic to support quarks.

The more COINS that accumulate on their own exchange, the more quark interest rewards can be earned.

This could make the big exchange a strong support node for quark

Quark do not rise in value immediately, but with this logic of exchange profitability, quarks can be more stable, and there will always be exchanges supporting quark.
JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

The more COINS that accumulate on their own exchange, the more quark interest rewards can be earned.

Quark do not rise in value immediately, but with this logic of exchange profitability, quarks can be more stable, and there will always be exchanges supporting quark.

With this logic Quark will become centralized, why exchanges needs to earn interests?
ghzsymc2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:22:06 AM

With this logic Quark will become centralized, why exchanges needs to earn interests?

In fact the interest belongs to the user, but all exchanges do not assign that part of the reward to the user
(One person's interest is small, but collecting many people's COINS can yield considerable interest)
(This is the behavior of the exchange, As with the formation of bitcoin mining pools, that's not something we can stop)

So it's going to spawn off two stages in the future(I guess)
In the 1st phase, the exchange sought to keep more COINS on its own exchange
In the 2nd stage, users ask the exchange to allocate some interest to themselves

The end result is an interest distribution scheme that wins the user's approval, which I think gives the user 2/3, while the exchange keeps 1/3
(Of course, if the user wants to receive the interest, Quark needs to be based on sufficient influence and price,Otherwise nobody CARES)

As quarks come back into the spotlight, more and more exchanges will try to open quark trading because of the interest system, which is higher than the transaction fee, so I conclude that it gives the exchange the logic to open quark trading for free.Then the Quark will be scattered.

We still have a long way to go to get into this state
You may think it's impossible, but I believe that if there are many people who continue to push it, there is a possibility.
and from now on if you join Quark, we'll be very welcome.
dmhco

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

This is Daniel Mark Harrison. Here are some of my videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJUrJa0CrJM&list=UUbdz6gGat1srAY9UqmZhwfQ) and my personal website is here https://dmh.co and here is my community Discord which is now 18 months one disqualified class action lawsuit and many millions of dollars of ups and downs older and wiser: https://discord.gg/zdCw4Ab

I am serious about unifying a quarkcoin mining algorithm revolution and I am serious about mining these coins too. Very shortly you will find out how serious.

We are about to make an absolute fortune and have a lot of fun. The time for Quark is here. Let's not waste more time on the same old as before. Let's break this bank open. Speak soon!

(Oh and for the coolest bitcoin charts you can see the site designed by Brayden Abdick that I am a proud co-investor in - it is very cool - http://btc.amfeed.com. I only do high high high quality, don't worry.)
ghzsymc2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

This is Daniel Mark Harrison. Here are some of my videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJUrJa0CrJM&list=UUbdz6gGat1srAY9UqmZhwfQ) and my personal website is here https://dmh.co and here is my community Discord which is now 18 months one disqualified class action lawsuit and many millions of dollars of ups and downs older and wiser: https://discord.gg/zdCw4Ab

I am serious about unifying a quarkcoin mining algorithm revolution and I am serious about mining these coins too. Very shortly you will find out how serious.

We are about to make an absolute fortune and have a lot of fun. The time for Quark is here. Let's not waste more time on the same old as before. Let's break this bank open. Speak soon!

(Oh and for the coolest bitcoin charts you can see the site designed by Brayden Abdick that I am a proud co-investor in - it is very cool - http://btc.amfeed.com. I only do high high high quality, don't worry.)
hello Daniel Mark Harrison

It give me great pleasure to have you as a reliable partner
Mehel.kb

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Hello, do you guys have any bootstrap for new wallet? My PC is lagging then becoming unresponsive after many hours block loading.
Jetixcar

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

I keep getting "1 confirmation unmatured" stakes, and it just stuck there for hours.. if I close and reopen the wallet, it turns to "Generated but not accepted"..
Three times in a row now, is it normal?
ghzsymc2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

I keep getting "1 confirmation unmatured" stakes, and it just stuck there for hours.. if I close and reopen the wallet, it turns to "Generated but not accepted"..
Three times in a row now, is it normal?
Don't worry, the stake is never get less
If you don't get it this time, keep mining and you'll find your block again
ghzsymc2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Hello, do you guys have any bootstrap for new wallet? My PC is lagging then becoming unresponsive after many hours block loading.
I'm sorry I can't answer that question

Someone with more knowledge may be needed

I just loaded up all the blocks in 3 hours the other day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: