Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:43:32 AM

i visited the site and found three phases or round of a fund raising..

what the difference between:

1. Magisters of Magic - Online 4X strategy - ongoing
2. KICKICO preICO
3. KICKICO - Зaкpытый Payнд - closed event

are these three rounds all part of the pre ico of your project?

Magisters of Magic is not part of there PreICO, its a project on there platform for crowthfunding.
Only number 2 is the PreICO Smiley!

Only 4 days to start the madness Wink
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:57:27 AM

The first for moderation for authors will require basic parameters as the ID verification, full project description and team presentation, whitepaper (for ICO), etc.
Next step when the project goes through the moderation and goes to the public draft members of the community can join the moderation process to rate and comment before the launch.

The list of moderators and advisors will be generated according to the activity and reputation of the community members, meaning that anyone with enough reputation can be voted for moderator or advisor for the projects. This will create the synergy of the community working for the better of the projects

Will the moderators and advisors chosen from community receive any reward for reviewing and moderating the projects?

Yes sir, as you can read on whitepaper, KC will be used by authors to:

Payment for a review, get a qualified review of the campaign from selected members of community.
Draft moderation, a low fee (just symbolic) to moderate a camapaign. Part of the fee will be allocated to a quality-checking moderator.
Moderation before launching, every campaign goes through moderation before launch. Initially it will be made by platform officers, then moderation will be performed by those who are chosen by community as well as by campaign advisers.

Now this is a great use for the tokens, rewarding members of the community for their contribution. It also provides an incentive to do your due diligence.

Voting rights for token holders is also a great idea.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:00:04 AM

In 4 days the KICKICO ICo starts Grin, i think the Hardcap is quickly reached  Shocked Shocked

Yeah, it will be. There's no denying in that. I will also be taking part in it.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:06:17 AM

I also like that Envienta project, open source everything....seems a really great social project, I wanna see more of this, I mean, invest in something that will give back social help

I think too that it's the kind project that can make something different and help building something new and better.

That was one of the purpose of the first cryptocurrencies, projects that encourage innovation and preservation of environment deserves to succeed  Smiley

Thats right! KickICO is building something new and better.
This platform will be used for a lot of new ideas. The start for many new businesses.

Lets hope it will be a succes.
Love it!

I think this platform will live or die by the projects it puts forth. If it earn credibility thru successful projects, many more will come and so will the investors. Look at kickstarter.

That is a true story. So therefore they have to have a close look on every project on their platform. Now it looks a little bit like the platform has its focus on games. In the future there have to be a wider range of projects to be successful and a big player in the crypto world.
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 08:25:43 AM

The first for moderation for authors will require basic parameters as the ID verification, full project description and team presentation, whitepaper (for ICO), etc.
Next step when the project goes through the moderation and goes to the public draft members of the community can join the moderation process to rate and comment before the launch.

The list of moderators and advisors will be generated according to the activity and reputation of the community members, meaning that anyone with enough reputation can be voted for moderator or advisor for the projects. This will create the synergy of the community working for the better of the projects

Will the moderators and advisors chosen from community receive any reward for reviewing and moderating the projects?
Well, thanks for the information. And will there be any reward for moderators and advisors ? Would be normal to have something in compensation for their work.
Ya, they will get karma points and reputation. And can make them get up to 20% bonus where other people usually get only 4%

Tahnk, I did not think of the 20% that wa can obtain with karma points and reputation.

That's a win-win situation, the user increases his gains on ICOs and but must participate in ICOs to obtain the bonus so KickICO wins too. Smart  Grin
Well, i dont want to say that they will only get rewards from that bonus up to 20%. Maybe they can get extra.
This is the previous answer from dev:
This raise for additional 16% as a bonus for backing projects for an individual backer will not be given to all the users, because it is has to earned by creating useful activities as said before. Meaning, there will be few who gets to that level.

So, first, at the start of the platform launch there will be 4% for everyone and by backing projects an upgrade for bonus KickCoins will be earned (i.e. you backed 10 succesful projects and you earn reputation (karma)) and your bonus for backing will be increased.

Well maybe the dev will give us a complete answer.

Would be great and fair to be directly rewarded in kickcoin when you actively participate in the community as a moderator or as an advisor.

Of course, moderators and advisors are going to be earning for their work. So the projects will choose and pay for moderation and advising - this is the purpose of KICKONOMY to create the ecosystem where users are rewarded for their actions on the platform

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:49:38 AM

Well, thanks for the information. And will there be any reward for moderators and advisors ? Would be normal to have something in compensation for their work.
Ya, they will get karma points and reputation. And can make them get up to 20% bonus where other people usually get only 4%

Tahnk, I did not think of the 20% that wa can obtain with karma points and reputation.

That's a win-win situation, the user increases his gains on ICOs and but must participate in ICOs to obtain the bonus so KickICO wins too. Smart  Grin
Well, i dont want to say that they will only get rewards from that bonus up to 20%. Maybe they can get extra.
This is the previous answer from dev:
This raise for additional 16% as a bonus for backing projects for an individual backer will not be given to all the users, because it is has to earned by creating useful activities as said before. Meaning, there will be few who gets to that level.

So, first, at the start of the platform launch there will be 4% for everyone and by backing projects an upgrade for bonus KickCoins will be earned (i.e. you backed 10 succesful projects and you earn reputation (karma)) and your bonus for backing will be increased.

Well maybe the dev will give us a complete answer.

Would be great and fair to be directly rewarded in kickcoin when you actively participate in the community as a moderator or as an advisor.

Of course, moderators and advisors are going to be earning for their work. So the projects will choose and pay for moderation and advising - this is the purpose of KICKONOMY to create the ecosystem where users are rewarded for their actions on the platform

Thank you for the answer, this is becoming more and more interesting. Since users will be rewarded for their implication in the platform and Projects which use KickICO will benefits from it, there is a lot of chances that KickICO will be a huge success.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

What requiments for moderators? And in which currency they will earning? In kikcoin or other currency? (BTC, USD or ICO tokens)  Roll Eyes
Elkmar

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

In 4 days the KICKICO ICo starts Grin, i think the Hardcap is quickly reached  Shocked Shocked

I think I'll take part too. With all the information we got there the project seems really solid.

I think ICOs will become a problem, but well if it's an ICO to launch a project which will enable to regulate other ICOs and to sort the good one from the bad ones, I'm in  Smiley
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:32:24 AM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

What requiments for moderators? And in which currency they will earning? In kikcoin or other currency? (BTC, USD or ICO tokens)  Roll Eyes
I think the requirement is reputation based on this answer
"The list of moderators and advisors will be generated according to the activity and reputation of the community members, meaning that anyone with enough reputation can be voted for moderator or advisor for the projects."
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:41:26 AM

And dev, what's the use of kickcoin for regular members of the community?
Since kickcoin will only be used by project authors based on this words :
"KickCoin digital token is a virtual currency, which is designed to be used by project authors for mutual settlements inside KICKICO to pay for the launch of their crowdfunding projects, to purchase services for crowdfunding projects, and for other internal processes and payments within the infrastructure of the KICKICO and KICKONOMY. KickCoin is a cryptocurrency awarded to backers who support preICO, ICO, or crowdfunding campaigns."
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

I think I'll take part too. With all the information we got there the project seems really solid.

I think ICOs will become a problem, but well if it's an ICO to launch a project which will enable to regulate other ICOs and to sort the good one from the bad ones, I'm in  Smiley

Am seeing lots of people still asking or bidding to buy kickcoins but the team is truly transparent and telling everyone to wait for the ico. I think there will be a fight as soon as the ico starts to buy them, their crowdfunding platform is great.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Elkmar

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

"KickCoin digital token is a virtual currency, which is designed to be used by project authors for mutual settlements inside KICKICO to pay for the launch of their crowdfunding projects, to purchase services for crowdfunding projects, and for other internal processes and payments within the infrastructure of the KICKICO and KICKONOMY. KickCoin is a cryptocurrency awarded to backers who support preICO, ICO, or crowdfunding campaigns."

I think that's for the Kickonomy part, they plan to have a marketplace where we can pay with Kickcoin. The project is more than just the ICO launcher platform  Smiley

But even without this, since the Kickcoins have a value, you can just trade them in exchanges.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

I think that's for the Kickonomy part, they plan to have a marketplace where we can pay with Kickcoin. The project is more than just the ICO launcher platform  Smiley

But even without this, since the Kickcoins have a value, you can just trade them in exchanges.
i agree with you.
look back to image on the first page, it show some place accepting kickcoin. so, in the future we can use kick coin to pay something, not only trade it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Elkmar

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:02:17 PM

I think that's for the Kickonomy part, they plan to have a marketplace where we can pay with Kickcoin. The project is more than just the ICO launcher platform  Smiley

i agree with you.
look back to image on the first page, it show some place accepting kickcoin. so, in the future we can use kick coin to pay something, not only trade it.

Yes, that is this part of the whitepaper :

KICKONOMY

This term defines the ecosystem of projects that accept KickCoins. If a project launched on the platform has the KICKONOMY banner, it means that after its release it will accept KickCoins for payment. Thus, the more campaigns involved in KICKONOMY, the more liquid and popular KickCoins become.

Economic platform system

KICKICO is a platform on which users will be able to launch fundraising for their ICO, crowdfunding or crowdinvesting projects. Users can also invest in ICOs, preICO campaigns, or support crowdfunding. Fundraising is carried out in Ethereum (ETH), so both authors and those who invest in their campaigns (further backers) can be from anywhere in the world.

KICKONOMY ideology

It is important that the relationship between authors, backers and the community be mutually beneficial and strong. KICKICO expands the framework of the platform, creating a transparent ecosystem to unite the community, backers and projects. Long before the launch of the platform, we created the principles for organizing the relationships between all participants of KICKONOMY.

The balanced and limited issue of KickCoins is tied to campaigns successfully being completed on the platform. The KickCoin = ETH starting rate for emissions after the release of the platform will be fixed at the level of 1 KickCoin=0.0005 ETH, which forms the value of the token in the eyes of the backers participating in the campaigns. However, with the growth of the exchange rate, the emission rate will be adjusted for the market, so the emission rate on the platform won’t reduce the market value of KC.
We are organizing rules of circulation that stimulate demand, thanks to unique goods, services and privileges for users, minus the limited emission.

Business — KICKONOMY open environment, and KickCoin free currency, any business can easily use KickCoin as a means of payment within the platform, and attract a new, loyal, solvent audience to their projects
KickCoin is the fuel of KICKONOMY, a freely circulating cryptocurrency, and a convenient payment instrument

Community — backers, activists, consumers of project services.
Projects are already functioning businesses or projects that are at the launch stage who are in the process of crowdfunding or crowdinvesting campaigns;
Marketplace is an internal platform service that combines products and services for projects, including unique ones. Allows projects to receive an influx of a new loyal audience and funds, which increases the liquidity of KickCoin

Services — KICKICO plans to create a self-regulating KickCoin community reward system for useful activities such as translations, surveys, localization and promotion, by giving project authors a convenient tool to attract community
Exchange is a tool that supports the liquidity of KickCoin and the liquidity of the project's tokens
Fund, as a separate entity, governed by the community

So the kickcoins will be more than just a reward for the utilization of the KickICO platform  Wink
Lalapan

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:20:26 PM

I think that's for the Kickonomy part, they plan to have a marketplace where we can pay with Kickcoin. The project is more than just the ICO launcher platform  Smiley

i agree with you.

Yes, that is this part of the whitepaper :

KICKONOMY

This term defines the ecosystem of projects that accept KickCoins. If a project launched on the platform has the KICKONOMY banner, it means that after its release it will accept KickCoins for payment. Thus, the more campaigns involved in KICKONOMY, the more liquid and popular KickCoins become.

Economic platform system

KICKICO is a platform on which users will be able to launch fundraising for their ICO, crowdfunding or crowdinvesting projects. Users can also invest in ICOs, preICO campaigns, or support crowdfunding. Fundraising is carried out in Ethereum (ETH), so both authors and those who invest in their campaigns (further backers) can be from anywhere in the world.

KICKONOMY ideology

It is important that the relationship between authors, backers and the community be mutually beneficial and strong. KICKICO expands the framework of the platform, creating a transparent ecosystem to unite the community, backers and projects. Long before the launch of the platform, we created the principles for organizing the relationships between all participants of KICKONOMY.

The balanced and limited issue of KickCoins is tied to campaigns successfully being completed on the platform. The KickCoin = ETH starting rate for emissions after the release of the platform will be fixed at the level of 1 KickCoin=0.0005 ETH, which forms the value of the token in the eyes of the backers participating in the campaigns. However, with the growth of the exchange rate, the emission rate will be adjusted for the market, so the emission rate on the platform won’t reduce the market value of KC.
We are organizing rules of circulation that stimulate demand, thanks to unique goods, services and privileges for users, minus the limited emission.

Business — KICKONOMY open environment, and KickCoin free currency, any business can easily use KickCoin as a means of payment within the platform, and attract a new, loyal, solvent audience to their projects
KickCoin is the fuel of KICKONOMY, a freely circulating cryptocurrency, and a convenient payment instrument

Community — backers, activists, consumers of project services.
Projects are already functioning businesses or projects that are at the launch stage who are in the process of crowdfunding or crowdinvesting campaigns;
Marketplace is an internal platform service that combines products and services for projects, including unique ones. Allows projects to receive an influx of a new loyal audience and funds, which increases the liquidity of KickCoin

Services — KICKICO plans to create a self-regulating KickCoin community reward system for useful activities such as translations, surveys, localization and promotion, by giving project authors a convenient tool to attract community
Exchange is a tool that supports the liquidity of KickCoin and the liquidity of the project's tokens
Fund, as a separate entity, governed by the community

So the kickcoins will be more than just a reward for the utilization of the KickICO platform  Wink
I hope the kickcoins team can work even harder to get maxsimal results so kickcoins are not only for the exchange but also for payment.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:54:32 PM

Kickico Bounty Hunter

I think the requirement is reputation based on this answer
"The list of moderators and advisors will be generated according to the activity and reputation of the community members, meaning that anyone with enough reputation can be voted for moderator or advisor for the projects."

That's a good idea. This will ensure, that moderators and advisors will be elected in democratic way.  Cheesy
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:56:50 PM

The KICKONOMY concept is very good, for each project with the banner kickcoin will take more value. So it will important that a lot of project launch in the platform accept kickcoin. And its a win win situation, cause if the kickcoin is more popular, more ico campaign will accept it, and if more accept it, the more kickcoin will be popular. The concept is very nice for the future of kickcoin.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:02:15 PM

Will you implement some sort of checking for the voting? If there is a fraudulent ICO which pays your token holders to vote for him (for example)
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

Totally agree, the project is interesting and quite promising. In our time, when  business begins so many young companies, this project can be very popular and accordingly invest in him will pay off with a vengeance!

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:15:44 PM

A  ICO for  ICO platform , It' s like Programming language Bootstrapping.
It's very cool.
The success of this ICO, will be the benchmark for many successful ICO in future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: