Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:02:10 PM

I looked at RBK Games and it looks solid, I think it will be a great boost for this project.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:28:37 PM

After reading the good news, can indie game developer also use kickico to sell their games on the platform using the token or is it only for New and upcoming  ICO and other companies that want to use kickico token?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:28:55 PM

***** GREAT NEWS! EVERYONE *****

KickCoins Are Going to be Accepted with RBK Games!
Buying games for KickCoins is not a virtual reality but rather our near-term plans with RBK Games

Definitely good news for MMORPG amateurs — KICKICO officialy agreed on collaboration with one of the leading Russian game platforms — RBK Games.

As a matter of fact, RBK Games are not limited only with MMORPG products, they release games of absolutely different styles and genres, browser and mobile games.

So, Finally! Paying with cryptocurrencies is not something from the future. It’s becoming a reality right now. We are going to drive this hi-tech vehicle together with our partners — RBK Games and let gamers use our KickCoin tokens for purchases made on RBK Games. Literally zero commissions, self-sufficiency, transparency, transaction security, instant payments, open-source technology, absence of third-parties involved are just some of the many advantages of our digital currency which can make RBK Games users’ purchases even simpler and more secure.

Through KICKICO’s technology the first round of the crowdfunding campaign, with Magisters of Magic being its pioneer has been started. At this point, KICKICO has been busy processing around 250 projects from various sectors — real business, education, fintech-startup concepts, and mostly game marketing campaigns. All the successful campaigns turning into real games in case of collecting the required amount of money will get a chance to join RBK Games platform.

Also keep in mind that the authors of gaming concepts or pretty much any other ideas will get a chance to be selected by KICKICO’s editorial board and join KICKONOMY, which is the platform’s ecosystem. This means that after the game has been launched, the user will be able to use both conventional payment methods and KickCoins. Simply put, this is a win-win solution.

With the best hope for a very long-term collaboration with RBK Games.

Even before ico coin has some areas to use. We can invest, join icos(platform already running), or use on rbk games. And the coin is not on market yet! Very good start, can't wait to see more.

Kickico is coming very solid.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:38:02 PM

This announcement is just what you need before ICO. Unfortunately it looks like RBK games dont offer english version platform but im sure Russian market for games is huge.

sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:17:57 PM

pretty excited what the first project's will be .. great ico

maybe i will make a projekt too, something on my mind

cya
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:18:26 PM

Buying games for KickCoins is not a virtual reality but rather our near-term plans with RBK Games

Definitely good news for MMORPG amateurs — KICKICO officialy agreed on collaboration with one of the leading Russian game platforms — RBK Games.

As a matter of fact, RBK Games are not limited only with MMORPG products, they release games of absolutely different styles and genres, browser and mobile games.

So, Finally! Paying with cryptocurrencies is not something from the future. It’s becoming a reality right now. We are going to drive this hi-tech vehicle together with our partners — RBK Games and let gamers use our KickCoin tokens for purchases made on RBK Games. Literally zero commissions, self-sufficiency, transparency, transaction security, instant payments, open-source technology, absence of third-parties involved are just some of the many advantages of our digital currency which can make RBK Games users’ purchases even simpler and more secure.

Through KICKICO’s technology the first round of the crowdfunding campaign, with Magisters of Magic being its pioneer has been started. At this point, KICKICO has been busy processing around 250 projects from various sectors — real business, education, fintech-startup concepts, and mostly game marketing campaigns. All the successful campaigns turning into real games in case of collecting the required amount of money will get a chance to join RBK Games platform.

Also keep in mind that the authors of gaming concepts or pretty much any other ideas will get a chance to be selected by KICKICO’s editorial board and join KICKONOMY, which is the platform’s ecosystem. This means that after the game has been launched, the user will be able to use both conventional payment methods and KickCoins. Simply put, this is a win-win solution.

That's interesting, I'm a great fan of MMOs, nice work !

Too bad that their product seems to be only in Russian. Like I said with the project Lordmancer, which is an MMO backed by a cryptocurrency, I think that the ue of cryptocurrency as a game money has a lot of potential and can really attract a lot of people. It would help popularizing the use of cryptocurrencies, and would allow players to have fun while possibly making money.

I hope you'll have partnerships with English-friendly company of the video game industry  Grin
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:26:06 PM

The new news is amazing I check Rbkgames and they have a lot of really cool games . But sadly it is only in Russian . I really like the dev. behind this project always a new news and not just random but a news that will add to the coin value for sure .  Can not wait for the next news from this project .
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

Are you planning to collaborate with Garena also? I'm going to name a game, which is there and I think it doesn't need any presentation: League of Legends.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:57:52 PM

Too bad that their product seems to be only in Russian. Like I said with the project Lordmancer, which is an MMO backed by a cryptocurrency, I think that the ue of cryptocurrency as a game money has a lot of potential and can really attract a lot of people. It would help popularizing the use of cryptocurrencies, and would allow players to have fun while possibly making money.

I hope you'll have partnerships with English-friendly company of the video game industry  Grin

Beside all these positive points in context to the gaming Industrie, the devs have to avoid that kickico becomes a platform with only gaming icos and Fundraising.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

I hope you'll have partnerships with English-friendly company of the video game industry  Grin

Beside all these positive points in context to the gaming Industrie, the devs have to avoid that kickico becomes a platform with only gaming icos and Fundraising.

Well they shouldn't help just game developers with their fundraising but it is a great and big market which would bring a lot of profit for everyone. Especially if it will get around that it is much cheaper for them to start their projects on Kickico instead of the old crowdfunding platforms.

Actually I wouldn't have a problem with having mainly game projects there, but of course you are right, it would be good to see a mix of every possible project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:29:03 PM

Man this coin is getting better and better. Too bad I don't speak russian but hopefully I'll manage to use the site somehow Cheesy
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:29:12 PM

After reading the good news, can indie game developer also use kickico to sell their games on the platform using the token or is it only for New and upcoming  ICO and other companies that want to use kickico token?

If I am not mistaken for sure they are open to any project, so even indie game developer should be able to participate.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:57:11 PM

Will you implement some sort of checking for the voting? If there is a fraudulent ICO which pays your token holders to vote for him (for example)

Sure, the voting system was developed a long time ago and checked for consistency and anticheating mechanics.
And with the development of blockchain methods voting is hard to be cheated

You can't cheat when voting on a blockchain, that's why we'll never see blockchains to vote our politicians. They'll too much to lose

There is always possiblities for cheating. Even blockchain can't control that. What if author of any project try to bribe moderator or community member.
Vote for ICO? i thought it was vote to choose moderator/advisors

I thinks is vote for ICO . Through everyone's voting, screening out the good quality project , maybe can exclude some spam or shit project
The projects/ICOs that using kickico platform have been analyzed before use kickico platform, and then we vote them again to rank them?

I think that if the voting system has flaw, they will eventually fix them, no system is perfect and they will need people to test it, and this will be done while being live, some problems will arise at the beginning, but that is to be expected, all will be better in the end, perhaps with some features that weren0t planned from the beginning ended up being implemented as a result of all of the improvements they will make to the systems.

I love the idea of a voting system for each new KIKCKICO project!  The blockchain is ideal for this application. It has far-reaching impacts from things like elections to crowdfunding projects on the KICKICO platform. Very interested in learning more about this aspect.

Thanks!
itsonlikedonkeykong

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:00:23 PM

Man this coin is getting better and better. Too bad I don't speak russian but hopefully I'll manage to use the site somehow Cheesy

This is wonderful news!

I especially LOVE this part:

"Paying with cryptocurrencies is not something from the future. It’s becoming a reality right now. We are going to drive this hi-tech vehicle together with our partners — RBK Games and let gamers use our KickCoin tokens for purchases made on RBK Games."

KICKICO is not just a platform for crowdfunding projects and ICOs, KickCoin (KC) are also to be used for in-game purchasing!

Congrats guys!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:10:00 PM

RBK Games? You mean this games portal?
https://rbkgames.com/

Nice start! its a huge russian portal! They have #63,301 Alexa Global Rank and #4,926 in Russia, with more that million unique visitors per mounth  Roll Eyes
itsonlikedonkeykong

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:46:04 PM

Nice start! its a huge russian portal! They have #63,301 Alexa Global Rank and #4,926 in Russia, with more that million unique visitors per mounth  Roll Eyes

Woah!

Is this through 4gamer?  This is from their LinkedIn Company page:

Founded in 2013, 4Gamer is running the fastest growing publishing platform, with global
games distribution and specialization in free-to-play MMO games. We currently operate 2 online games portals: ForGamer (http://forgamer.com)  in the USA, Canada and the UK and RBK Games (http://rbkgames.com) in Russia and Eastern Europe.
We're publishing more than 75 game titles, with more than 5.5 million users retained. Innovative technologies allowed us to reach the highest ROI on the market.

"75 game titles, with more than 5.5 million users retained."

https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2727193/

Nice!
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 06:10:44 PM

Woah!

Founded in 2013, 4Gamer is running the fastest growing publishing platform, with global
games distribution and specialization in free-to-play MMO games. We currently operate 2 online games portals: ForGamer (http://forgamer.com)  in the USA, Canada and the UK and RBK Games (http://rbkgames.com) in Russia and Eastern Europe.
We're publishing more than 75 game titles, with more than 5.5 million users retained. Innovative technologies allowed us to reach the highest ROI on the market.

Nice!

Yeah. This is it. More exciting news coming out tomorrow. Better buckle up, coz we are launching for the moon!

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:12:07 PM

Day by day we learn more about the potential utilization of kickcoin. Its not only to participate in KICKICO campaign, now with the partnership with with RBK games, kickcoin gain again a new application. And the more application a Coin have the more the value of the coin is. KICKICO will build a solid platform with many features, i love the way they developp the coin, we will be able to use kickcoin to do a lot of things.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:26:19 PM

Woah!

Nice!

No, I only seen their site traffic and perfomense here
https://www.similarweb.com/

You can see their traffic, which country trafffic, alexa rank and other usefull things and estimate site  Wink

So, It seems this a big portal and its ll be usefull and big parthnerhips  Roll Eyes
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:08:19 PM

maybe i'm in the wrong thread to ask, but when will the bounty campaign for this ico End? since in the spreadsheet tab the date there is just last week
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: