Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147181 times)
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

Ehmmm, why am i getting a warning of Warning: Suspected Phishing Site Ahead! when going to the website? Hope they haven't been hacked!
Yes I also get that warning but website works for me. But the progress of this ICO looks really promising.

This phishing message we got that someone reported to Cloudflare about the phishing website kickico. co  (not .com) and Cloudflare messed somtheing up and went on us instead.
We contacted CloudFlare and going to sue them for that mistake!

Glad you guys got it sorted very quickly and you can keep rocking this ICO Wink
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

Impressive ICO that you made. 5000 ETH that fast surely looks good for the future. I had some reserves, since there are several of these crowdfunding ICOs out there, but i sure hope the masses and the investors are correct about this being one of the more serious.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:45:24 PM

Ehmmm, why am i getting a warning of Warning: Suspected Phishing Site Ahead! when going to the website? Hope they haven't been hacked!
Yes I also get that warning but website works for me. But the progress of this ICO looks really promising.

This phishing message we got that someone reported to Cloudflare about the phishing website kickico. co  (not .com) and Cloudflare messed somtheing up and went on us instead.
We contacted CloudFlare and going to sue them for that mistake!

Could be that someone is reporting your website on purpose, to confuse Cloudflare? Possibly the people who set up the phishing site? Make sure to double-check all your team's passwords and 2FA too, if this was the attackers' work they'll probably try social engineering too.
iGoodw1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:56:52 PM

That was fast. This coin is fantastic couple of days and goal was achieved. If this speed continues we will go to hardcap too.

PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:05:18 PM

That was fast. This coin is fantastic couple of days and goal was achieved. If this speed continues we will go to hardcap too.

Ico collects the main target or do hardcap   but there are many different things happening. I see something for the first time in my life.How is happen after a project gets the maximum investment it wants to collect, it sets a new target point.For the destination point, they have put secret expression. I believe that people have worked to end the confidence of the project.personally, my trust in to project is finished.How can they not do such a thing?I guess they do not think they can get that much investment for the project.  But the amount required for the project is collected at 2 days. I think now they want more.    I hope that there will not be any problems in the bounty hunters and investors like me.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:08:09 PM

I wonder what a secret hard cup? It's just right to make predictions for Wings. I would have arranged such a contest.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:21:27 PM

I wonder what a secret hard cup? It's just right to make predictions for Wings. I would have arranged such a contest.

Do you mean hard cap? What is secret about it?
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:32:45 PM

It seems that the Kickcoins from Pre-ICO and regular ICO are on different contracts. I particpated in both and I can see my coins separately under each contract. Will these eventually be combined?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:37:00 PM

Ico collects the main target or do hardcap   but there are many different things happening. I see something for the first time in my life.How is happen after a project gets the maximum investment it wants to collect, it sets a new target point.For the destination point, they have put secret expression. I believe that people have worked to end the confidence of the project.personally, my trust in to project is finished.How can they not do such a thing?I guess they do not think they can get that much investment for the project.  But the amount required for the project is collected at 2 days. I think now they want more.    I hope that there will not be any problems in the bounty hunters and investors like me.

How did you feel when your transaction got accepted?

I think they are smart and use a strategic move. People gain confidence where there are many. This procedure signals everybody to invest even more because it is a success already and has liquid as well for bigger exchanges.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Imho, there is no secret hardcap for every ICO for as long as investors are flowing in, and it could be considered a successful ICO when all the tokens are sold out.  Smiley
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:22:57 PM

I was hoping that KickIco ICO will be a success but i was not hoping that it will go so high so fast. KickIco is a great project and  because a great project without supporters is never a good thing, today we know we have both. Happy to be involved since the beginning. I am always happy to see the news because they are good Smiley
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:25:55 PM

It will be possible to sell them as well as other cryptocurrencies, by trading them on exchanges. This, i think is not a news for you but what is really a good news is that they are going to be listed on bittrex and maybe later on bithumb. Is it not wonderful ?
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:34:06 PM

it will be possible to sell them as well as other cryptocurrencies, by trading on the exchange.

Definitely, Kickcoins will be on exchanges to make a wider and even distribution to make the coins circulation as healthy as possible.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:30:57 AM

it will be possible to sell them as well as other cryptocurrencies, by trading on the exchange.

Definitely, Kickcoins will be on exchanges to make a wider and even distribution to make the coins circulation as healthy as possible.

It seems they have planned listing on many exchanges, as shown here : https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/999/ico

This greatly increases liquidity of Kickcoins, together with Bancor. 

I plan to hodl my Kickcoins tho... And start diversifying them into different promising projects, that will be Kickstarted on their platform.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:19:39 AM

It seems they have planned listing on many exchanges, as shown here : https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/999/ico

This greatly increases liquidity of Kickcoins, together with Bancor. 

I plan to hodl my Kickcoins tho... And start diversifying them into different promising projects, that will be Kickstarted on their platform.

Hopefully can get in Exchange. been a long time I monitor this project. I am interested to join investment. fingers crossed there is luck and success. I am so glad kickcoins is going to make a very wide distribution, making the coin will continue to flourish. good luck, I will be supported also in the bounty of social media

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:56:46 AM

They have some arragemens with few exshanges already (bittrex and gatecoin include - its not bad for start). And more good exchanges in the future I think  Roll Eyes
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:19:00 AM

Imho, there is no secret hardcap for every ICO for as long as investors are flowing in, and it could be considered a successful ICO when all the tokens are sold out.  Smiley
https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/999/ico , from that side, the hardcap is hidden for now, i dont know why, but it was 200.000 ETH before

It seems that the Kickcoins from Pre-ICO and regular ICO are on different contracts. I particpated in both and I can see my coins separately under each contract. Will these eventually be combined?
Because they have different bonus/discount maybe?
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:24:57 AM

How many tokens in totals here? Can find this nowhere. And what price for 1 token in usd?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:26:54 AM

How many tokens in totals here? Can find this nowhere. And what price for 1 token in usd?

600 millions tokens for sale and 2 billions in total. And hard cap is hidden (between 50k and 200k ETH). So all unsold tokens will be burn. Price 1 ETH = 3000 tokens. So you can calculate in usd
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:27:39 AM

815 Million coins will be created. 15 million for their preico and 600 million for the base ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: