Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] Horizen: Unbounded By Design  (Read 217131 times)
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:02 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 12:10:40 AM by dmwardjr

You kind of just proved my point.  Signal modulation and demodulation require a device that can do so.  You need a modem to do so.  There is no magic device that can do that from your computer unless it is specifically built to do so.

There is equipment on the power line to actually ACT AS THE DAMN MODEM, DUDE.

Where is it specifically in your computer?

Also, EVER HEARD of SMART APPLIANCES?  The power company has plans to shut off devices in the future if they think you're using too much power with that device.  At least that's what globalist/environmentalist snowflakes want.

Sure, everyone's heard of smart appliances... but they were built with the capability to do so.  You computer is not.

The power company would NOT need your damn modem (internet) to shut off that appliance.  They can shut it off communicating with it through the damn power line in the house.  The smart meter acts as a modem.  The NSA and CIA have devices they can connect to the power line to act as a modem.  YOU JUST DON"T GET IT, DUDE.

Yell and scream all you want.  You cannot demonstrate that any component in your computer can be turned into a modem.  It doesn't matter if the NSA can put a signal on your power line, if there is nothing in your computer that can act on it.

Just STOP...   lol

I agree... you should just stop.  You can't demonstrate any way that this is possible on your computer.  All you have demonstrated is that with specialized equipment that conforms to a smart appliance standard it could be possible... but your computer is not built like that.

You're making a damn fool of yourself.  You're simply fortunate most people do not know this.  Which means they are unaware you are making a fool of yourself.[/b]

The challenge still stands.  You keep dancing around it.

Is your modem in your computer to communicate this very moment?  HELL NO!  Your modem is OUTSIDE of your computer as we speak to act as a mediator between you and your IP.  I've already told you smart meters act as a modem (mediator) to communicate not only with appliances but also with your computers through the electrical wiring in your house.  If you want to choose to ignore this FACT, then so be it.  That's on you.  

Bottom Line: You're an ignorant ass who claims to be an electrical engineer but have exhibited that is further from the truth.  I'm DONE with you!  Not going to bother wasting my time any further with an Ignorant ass like yourself spamming up this board.

A SMALL TASTE FROM 2012 OF WHAT I KNOW FOR A "FACT" THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO FOR A "LONG" TIME:  Again, ONLY a SMALL taste...  This ONLY scratches the surface of what I "KNOW" for a "FACT" they can do.  So, keep acting like a damn ignorant fool.  I know this to be a FACT just from my experience in the field for 3 decades as a Transmission Engineer in the communications field.

DO NOT ASSUME I'M SAYING THIS IS HOW THE GOVERNMENT IS RECORDING EVERYTHING YOU DO.  IT'S ACTUALLY DONE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WAY AND DONE WITH THE SMART METER ACTING AS THE MEDIATOR BETWEEN YOUR COMPUTER AND THE AGENCY OR CORPORATION RECORDING YOUR DATA (EVERYTHING YOU DO).  I'm simply showing you if this is possible through existing hardware in peoples home, it's also very possible through a smart meter acting as the modem.  Then, maybe you're wondering how the signal is converted (modulated) at the transformer in the computer when it converts AC to DC to communicate with your computer.  That's for those like me and engineers at DARPA to know and for everyone else to figure out.  I specialize on everything that connects everything together.  NOT the actual devices that are connected.  I can tell you what has to be done to communicate between two or more parties on whatever infrastructure you want each parties equipment to communicate under during a particular condition.  It's up to other engineers of that equipment to get it done.

DEFCON 19: Hacking Your Victims Over Power Lines (w speaker)  -  

REMINDER - This ONLY provides an example of the possibilities.  You would be surprised what they can do through a smart meter.  Guess where the majority of those smart meters are made.  China -  v=XjBJHy1hD_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjBJHy1hD_A

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
falsealarm_bf1

Activity: 124
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

Hold up! How come Horizen was not even considered part of the competition mentioned in this article?

HORIZEN ►►► Bringing Privacy To Life | https://horizen.global/
falsealarm_bf1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

The price of Zen is falling everyday. a coins that was steady at 30/35 USD for months is now below 20USD, and with no perspective of beeing better at mid-term.

That descending triangle on the daily chart does not look good. Target may be $8 to $14 in the next month. Make sure you have cash in hand, ready to buy Smiley

Verigus

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

The price of Zen is falling everyday. a coins that was steady at 30/35 USD for months is now below 20USD, and with no perspective of beeing better at mid-term.

That descending triangle on the daily chart does not look good. Target may be $8 to $14 in the next month. Make sure you have cash in hand, ready to buy Smiley

I think maybe around 180,000 sat.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

Is your modem in your computer to communicate this very moment?  HELL NO!  Your modem is OUTSIDE of your computer as we speak to act as a mediator between you and your IP.  I've already told you smart meters act as a modem (mediator) to communicate not only with appliances but also with your computers through the electrical wiring in your house.  If you want to choose to ignore this FACT, then so be it.  That's on you.

You need two devices... one to modulate, and one to demodulate a signal across a power line.  If your smart meter is one... where is the other one?  How does  this modem interface with your computer?

Bottom Line: You're an ignorant ass who claims to be an electrical engineer but have exhibited that is further from the truth.  I'm DONE with you!  Not going to bother wasting my time any further with an Ignorant ass like yourself spamming up this board.[/b]

How am I the "ass" when you are the one shouting, calling people names, and trying to defend a non-defendable assertion?  The NSA cannot spy on your computer simply by you connecting it to the power line.  Your computer has no physical ability to modulate a signal without specialized hardware to do so.  

The simple fact that you claim it to be so... but cannot describe how it can be done... does not make me the "ass."

A SMALL TASTE FROM 2012 OF WHAT I KNOW FOR A "FACT" THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO FOR A "LONG" TIME:  Again, ONLY a SMALL taste...  This ONLY scratches the surface of what I "KNOW" for a "FACT" they can do.  So, keep acting like a damn ignorant fool.  I know this to be a FACT just from my experience in the field for 3 decades as a Transmission Engineer in the communications field.

DO NOT ASSUME I'M SAYING THIS IS HOW THE GOVERNMENT IS RECORDING EVERYTHING YOU DO.  IT'S ACTUALLY DONE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WAY AND DONE WITH THE SMART METER ACTING AS THE MEDIATOR BETWEEN YOUR COMPUTER AND THE AGENCY OR CORPORATION RECORDING YOUR DATA (EVERYTHING YOU DO).  I'm simply showing you if this is possible through existing hardware in peoples home, it's also very possible through a smart meter acting as the modem.  Then, maybe you're wondering how the signal is converted (modulated) at the transformer in the computer when it converts AC to DC to communicate with your computer.  That's for those like me and engineers at DARPA to know and for everyone else to figure out.  I specialize on everything that connects everything together.  NOT the actual devices that are connected.  I can tell you what has to be done to communicate between two or more parties on whatever infrastructure you want each parties equipment to communicate under during a particular condition.  It's up to other engineers of that equipment to get it done.

DEFCON 19: Hacking Your Victims Over Power Lines (w speaker)  -  

REMINDER - This ONLY provides an example of the possibilities.  You would be surprised what they can do through a smart meter.  Guess where the majority of those smart meters are made.  China -  v=XjBJHy1hD_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjBJHy1hD_A

Lol... did you actually bother to watch it?  All they were doing was sniffing and jamming existing powerline communication protocols like X10 using an arduino.  Your computer does not communicate over powerlines using X10, Zigbee, Homeplug, or any other standard powerline communication protocol without an external device connected to it to interpret those signals... a modem.

So, again... you proved my point.

Now, they did touch on a method that has been well known for a long time for penetration testing where you use powerline ethernet devices to get inside your corporate network.  But again... you need a powerline modem on the inside... that requires you to get it inside the building... and that is just standard ethernet hacking at that point.  You can sniff for traffic, attempt password hacks, known exploits... all standard hacking.  None of this supports your claim that by simply plugging your computer to a power line, the NSA can spy on you.
AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

ZEN miner and holder too, wondering what is the official position regarding ASIC mining. Something will be done about that and if yes when. A clear answer will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

How would you propose to solve the problem?

That's why I get paid $1,600 to $2,000 a day (8 hours) plus expenses; to answer questions like that.  If solving a more serious issue over a longer period of time, the charge can be more with contract.

Bottom Line:  I've been keeping my mouth shut; waiting to see how ZEN was going to pull this off.  I have yet to be convinced.

Puwaha is trying to insinuate that everything will go belly up if u dont pay him. I have personally known the guy for 70 decades and I struggle to remember anybody who could vouch for this guys words or behavior. When he was serving in the military Obama asked him to dispatch only two troops to Iraq to track down and nail members of a wealthy muslim family. This guy ordered 20 troops to go after one single family. He sucks at math.

I think you need to replace "puwaha" with "dmwardjr" in your statement... then it will be true.  I'm not the one who claims some tin-foil hat conspiracy and then tries to dance around with information that has nothing to do with the original claim.

Both of them will find their place in a jail. What can these guys do for the community? Nothing. My fellows are trying to track them and report to the relevant agency but they struggle to find out what their faces look like because u never know who u run after and in the final end it may turn out that the their faces were surgically changed right before the point when the escape took place.

vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

I think Zen is suffering from a new and unknown disease.
And what disease is this?
Unlike other cryptos that are beeing harvested with ASIC´s, like bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, they are already establish cryptos with daily trade large volumes, and price is not much affected directly by mining and mining sales.

While Zen, was caught in this fight of giants, where Zcash also is, and with so low volumes of trade and a few ASIC farms mining it, when they put ZEN in the market, probably in a daily basis, they affect price of a cripto that has average daily volumes not much above half a million dollars.

For me this coin is now for selling to suckers who does not know the problem that was created with the appearance of ASIC in the ZEN world. I think Komodo will be affected too terh same way.

IMHO this coin will be low for years before "maybe" one day rises again.

The project was good untill a week ago, when ZEN team decided not to do anything about ASIC problem in they where involved...

Now is one more coin in the market as hundreds os others....

Sorry for my basic english, because i am not english native, and it is difficult to me to explain this in foreign language.
dmwardjr
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318

Technical Analyst/Trader

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:33:00 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 10:58:25 AM by dmwardjr

Lol... did you actually bother to watch it?  All they were doing was sniffing and jamming existing powerline communication protocols like X10 using an arduino.  Your computer does not communicate over powerlines using X10, Zigbee, Homeplug, or any other standard powerline communication protocol without an external device connected to it to interpret those signals... a modem.

Now, they did touch on a method that has been well known for a long time for penetration testing where you use powerline ethernet devices to get inside your corporate network.  But again... you need a powerline modem on the inside... that requires you to get it inside the building... and that is just standard ethernet hacking at that point.  You can sniff for traffic, attempt password hacks, known exploits... all standard hacking.  None of this supports your claim that by simply plugging your computer to a power line, the NSA can spy on you.

Again, let me remind you.  Didn't I say, it's NOT done this way.  That it was only to give you a "taste of the possibilities."  Read my damn comment, ass hole.  Did I not say, that what they were showing was NOT how the government and/or corporations use the power line to record you and/or hack you?  I'm quite certain I said that.  But NO, you have to go and put words in my mouth like an ignorant ass and claim that's what I intended to convey when I said contrary to your very claim.

As for your "claim" of something "must" be done a certain way or "have" a certain thing to do something; your mind is weak and easily manipulated in regards to engineering and stuck inside of a box.  I still find it hard to believe you're an engineer.  

I'm not telling you shit cause you don't know shit.  Your lack of knowledge of longitudinal and metallic current proves you don't know what you claim to know.  Especially, in regards to "transmission."  I actually already told you more than enough for you to figure it out on your own if you actually understood longitudinal current, metallic current and HOW they can be converted.  But do they actually have to be converted?  Can they not "bleed" over when they "naturally" convert; especially when encountering an unbalance or the transmission of a signal or harmonic is above a certain level (dB)?  Hint Hint...  LOL...  But your head is so damn puffed up you can't get it out of your ass.  Besides, your "not an engineer" ass is just too damn ignorant and honestly not worth my time.   Cheesy

Others on here can continue to think I'm wearing a tinfoil hat as well.  Go ahead, be my guest.  The truth is, all of you tin foil hat talkers are too damn ignorant to KNOW how ignorant you actually are.  If you don't understand longitudinal and metallic currents and how longitudinal current can convert to metallic current OR be at a hot level and be heard while monitoring metallically; you simply won't understand.  It's simply not worth my time and effort to be on here for a couple of days explaining noise mitigation, power influence (longitudinal current) and noise (metallic current).  Why are those important?  Because you have to understand the power line first before you can understand how it can be used in transmission of data.  You have to also understand how those longitudinal and metallic currents (frequencies) can bleed over transformers into devices and from those devices back on the power line through the transformer.

I've actually said enough already.  I'll let your so-called electrical engineer ignorant ass figure it out.

Follow me on Trading View for excellent signals in Bitcoin/US dollar - Bitstamp - https://www.tradingview.com/u/WyckoffMode/.  You can follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ModeWyckoff My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8IbhpQwrTD6BozJPWnyAHA  My Discord Invite Link: https://discord.com/invite/3EJYTytaTT  My Website is in LIVE BETA: https://wyckoffmode.com/
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

Unlike other cryptos that are beeing harvested with ASIC´s, like bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, they are already establish cryptos with daily trade large volumes, and price is not much affected directly by mining and mining sales.
The project was good untill a week ago, when ZEN team decided not to do anything about ASIC problem in they where involved...

Yep, I totally agree. Another privacy-oriented project I have been involved with practically since its inception is DERO, and just like ZEN, that team kept saying it would fork off the ASICs developed for its PoW algo (CryptoNight) right up until the day they announced they wouldn't (also for "security" reasons), which was June 23. Take a look at the price action before and after that fateful (or fatal) announcement to see what kind of ride you are in for if you choose to hodl your ZEN:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dero/

That chart is a perfect depiction of most of your passionate supporters abandoning your project: an 80% drop in price until it is barely over the cost of mining it. This is also a classic example of how ASICs tend to be a lose-lose for miners and coin projects, with only the manufacturers coming out ahead.
yambub

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

Internet Freedom for African Communities

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:21:14 PM

Hi I am getting an error on the faucet, "an error has occured. Try Again Later. getZen.cash only accepts transparent adresses" it's the same address as has worked fine before.
znXYSeQ8AUTvaP9vmwiDrE2QqsmmFRovygS

Has something changed?
Thanks

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Hi I am getting an error on the faucet, "an error has occured. Try Again Later. getZen.cash only accepts transparent adresses" it's the same address as has worked fine before.
znXYSeQ8AUTvaP9vmwiDrE2QqsmmFRovygS

Has something changed?
Thanks
Please try again, faucet was empty.  If same error occurs please inform me. Thanks!

You can rent this space
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

There's six ways to enter to win a ledgerhq Nano S by sharing our new brand on social media.

See all of them here: https://goo.gl/1tmT3Z

You can rent this space
Sictalfia

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

ZEN miner and holder too, wondering what is the official position regarding ASIC mining. Something will be done about that and if yes when. A clear answer will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

The Zencash team thinks the changing of the PoW is lower priority than the super/secure nodes and something else. So there will be no change of PoW in the short term.
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Thank you.

The Zencash team thinks the changing of the PoW is lower priority than the super/secure nodes and something else. So there will be no change of PoW in the short term.
This is not true! Security of this project is priority! The recent decision simply means that we aren't willing to risk a drop in hash by shifting parameters, and become target for another 51% attack. 

I'm all for algo R&D, but in terms of priorities and what we're actually spending eng resources on: 51% protection, tx efficiencies, network efficiencies, product improvements and new product releases, treasury DAO (which would make voting on these things much better!), sidechains, and DAG R&D (which i think is real solution anyway), it doesn't make sense to do the EH param shift or to divert resources from
one of these other key differentiating techs to new algo implementation purely for asic res

Think about everything we're doing and where this project is going. The team is rocking it across the board and we're just getting better at what we do; we have good projects right now we're pushing out hard to key growth segments, and we're about to release great new products; then there are the key future differentiators--treasury DAO, sidechains, smart contracts with snarks, blockDAG, etc.--none of this changes bc we didn't choose an EH param shift, so this all has to be kept in perspective. There are other projects that solely focus on asic res (like vertcoin), that's not us. Ironically, blockDAG has the potential to blow this whole decentralization of mining question out of the park

Robert Viglione

What I believe we should do is continue to work on the path we have been on along. We have a software development path that will continue to make ZEN easier and better for users. It takes time to develop, test, and ship software. By following our roadmap we will get to where we need to be. We are in it for the long term, for providing the systems and solutions that we have been discussing and planning since before we launched. ZEN may go up and down in price compared to both USD and BTC in the short term, but in the long term the value will be determined by its usefulness and the amount of people using it. As long as we keep working on that, the price will take care of itself.

Rolf Versluis

You can rent this space
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

The technical strength of the Horizen coin project team is credible to investors, who need only be a little patient to wait for the encrypted money market to pick up.
ilan13

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Guys fly out of this project as soon you can, the red flags are all over.
Horizen is a parner with Ambit Mining   https://ambitmining.io/ https://youtu.be/RY_6pljQZkY a mining facility out of Georgia Europe focus on ASIC's.

[The Zencash team thinks the changing of the PoW is lower priority than the super/secure nodes and something else. So there will be no change of PoW in the short term.
This is not true! Security of this project is priority! The recent decision simply means that we aren't willing to risk a drop in hash by shifting parameters, and become target for another 51% attack.quote]
Horizen Team]

Last Month Zen By-weekly update claim as follow:

Preventing 51% attack(A penalty system for delay block submission)/ Protocol 50% / Release Q4/ 8/8 Code is finished. Undergoing final review.
 Now ASIC resistant make Horizen Network more vulnerable or the DEV team less whealthy?
Ask that question your self.
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

Last Month Zen By-weekly update claim as follow:

Preventing 51% attack(A penalty system for delay block submission)/ Protocol 50% / Release Q4/ 8/8 Code is finished. Undergoing final review.
 Now ASIC resistant make Horizen Network more vulnerable or the DEV team less whealthy?
Ask that question your self.
You probably don't know much about this team  every new feature must pass rigorous testing before go mainnet.

we're keeping overall system security as priority #1 that goes without compromise. Until we have 51% prevention solution in production, we just can't mess around with potential drops in hash rate right now. I see no reason why we can't fund other serious R&D into alt algos, but let's not forget that the most promising mining decentralization solution--blockDAG--is funded, we've gone from math to prototype mode now, so we're not giving up by any means on real decentralization
Robert Viglione

You can rent this space
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

Again, let me remind you.  Didn't I say, it's NOT done this way.  That it was only to give you a "taste of the possibilities."  Read my damn comment, ass hole.  Did I not say, that what they were showing was NOT how the government and/or corporations use the power line to record you and/or hack you?  I'm quite certain I said that.  But NO, you have to go and put words in my mouth like an ignorant ass and claim that's what I intended to convey when I said contrary to your very claim.

So... let me summarize what you've done here:

• Make an outlandish claim that the NSA can spy on you with nothing more than you plugging your computer into a power outlet
  • When called out on that, you spout non-sequiturs about how telephone transmissions work
  • When asked how is it physically possible for a computer to do that, you claim advanced knowledge of how telephone transmissions work... side-stepping what you were called out on
  • When asked how is a signal modulated from a computer with no hardware to do so, you ignore the question and keep on insulting claiming that they don't know how anything works
  • Makes another outlandish claim that pulsed DC is AC... when it's not
  • Then you move the goal posts and say that Smart Home devices can be hacked, which I agree with
  • Finally, you try to provide proof that anything you've said was possible... but you say it wasn't meant to be proof

As for your "claim" of something "must" be done a certain way or "have" a certain thing to do something; your mind is weak and easily manipulated in regards to engineering and stuck inside of a box.  I still find it hard to believe you're an engineer.

The laws of physics and electronics are damn stubborn things.  There's a saying we have in the circuit design field... "Logic is logic."

I'm not telling you shit cause you don't know shit.  Your lack of knowledge of longitudinal and metallic current proves you don't know what you claim to know.  Especially, in regards to "transmission."  I actually already told you more than enough for you to figure it out on your own if you actually understood longitudinal current, metallic current and HOW they can be converted.  But do they actually have to be converted?  Can they not "bleed" over when they "naturally" convert; especially when encountering an unbalance or the transmission of a signal or harmonic is above a certain level (dB)?  Hint Hint...  LOL...  But your head is so damn puffed up you can't get it out of your ass.  Besides, your "not an engineer" ass is just too damn ignorant and honestly not worth my time.   Cheesy

In other words... you can't explain how it is physically possible for the NSA to spy on your computer by simply plugging it into a power outlet?  Got it.  Your claims of technical prowess are your own.  Feel free to take your ball and go home if that is your choice.

Others on here can continue to think I'm wearing a tinfoil hat as well.  Go ahead, be my guest.  The truth is, all of you tin foil hat talkers are too damn ignorant to KNOW how ignorant you actually are.  If you don't understand longitudinal and metallic currents and how longitudinal current can convert to metallic current OR be at a hot level and be heard while monitoring metallically; you simply won't understand.  It's simply not worth my time and effort to be on here for a couple of days explaining noise mitigation, power influence (longitudinal current) and noise (metallic current).  Why are those important?  Because you have to understand the power line first before you can understand how it can be used in transmission of data.  You have to also understand how those longitudinal and metallic currents (frequencies) can bleed over transformers into devices and from those devices back on the power line through the transformer.

I've actually said enough already.  I'll let your so-called electrical engineer ignorant ass figure it out.

Ok... one last time... What device that comes in your standard computer can modulate a signal, send it backwards through a DC current, have that signal survive being transformed back into AC and sent along it's merry way to the NSA?

I'll let your so-called "transmission engineer" self try to figure that out.  In the mean time, leave the circuit design, and the understanding of the laws of electromagnetic physics to us "so-called electrical engineers."

The challenge still stands if you want to take a serious crack at it rather than hurling insults.
falsealarm_bf1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:40:01 AM

puwaha, if a computer or device is purpose built to transmit data over the powerlines, yes, it can do that. But to claim that a generic PC from a run of the mill manufacturer has this built in as a backdoor is utter stupid.

By the way, I initially thought your back and forth with the other guy would keep this thread alive and may be generate some traffic, but if the thread is full of his nonsense on topics not even on a tangent, it would actually hurt us. Just ignore him. I think plenty have understood who represents what in this thread and community.

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: