Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 11:08:29 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WDC] Worldcoin | 3.0 Flirtatious Ant Released! | Multicoin architecture  (Read 407364 times)
Fife
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 42


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:43:25 AM
 #421

Don't call quits yet! Keep her mining! Need to get over the initial difficulty bump and from there you will own the World ;P
1513249709
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513249709

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513249709
Reply with quote  #2

1513249709
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1513249709
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513249709

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513249709
Reply with quote  #2

1513249709
Report to moderator
1513249709
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513249709

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513249709
Reply with quote  #2

1513249709
Report to moderator
nerdcustoms
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224



View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:43:32 AM
 #422

"Cannot open file as archive."

Its not downloading all the way.

I'm trying in 3 different browsers, and all of them fail miserably. BLEH

file downloaded fine.  Make sure you wait for it to fully download before you try copying it to a different location.

 *Image Removed*
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202142
sidelsky18
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 56


i love alt coins


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:43:37 AM
 #423


Which does what?
Tobius
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 70



View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:44:30 AM
 #424

Don't call quits yet! Keep her mining! Need to get over the initial difficulty bump and from there you will own the World ;P

...and 10 guys own 50% of the coins  Lips sealed
DeerApple
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 10


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:44:38 AM
 #425

I can't get any connections with the network.
stevenlam
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196



View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 02:45:17 AM
 #426


Upper bound on how many seconds after getting work we consider a share from it stale.
Googles please

nerdcustoms
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224



View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:45:38 AM
 #427

I have to say most professional launch yet.  All orphans, but that's not the dev's fault.  Great job giving everyone the proper time frame, etc.... People will always find a reason to complain.  Good job!  Night and day compared to YACoin and Elacoin launch.

 *Image Removed*
Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202142
wesleyrbk
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 106



View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:45:43 AM
 #428

Can someone who has a functioning wallet post their IP that is not mess? Because this:
Quote
trying connection 173.16.119.230:11081 lastseen=352409.0hrs

Is ridiculous.
TruCoin
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


Logic


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:45:47 AM
 #429

seriously people this coin is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 200 orphans not one valid block. I officially hate this coin

logic
Twerka
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 154


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:46:05 AM
 #430

Got a 2 block.  Grin Grin Grin

We need a pool and a place to gamble.

The worst enemy of Bitcoin is Mt.Gox exchange.
wire
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 55


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:47:12 AM
 #431

could the 1% guys with the 1000 cpus and 10000 gpus shutdown their shit so the other 99% of the users could have a chance?
Wolf Rainer
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1428


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:48:31 AM
 #432

-o http://127.0.0.1:11082 -a scrypt -u WfmehkwESei2ZMFGSWKqiWb54SYev33Kzp -p x -s 1 -t 4 im doing something wrong?
r3v07ut10n
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 20


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:48:41 AM
 #433

could the 1% guys with the 1000 cpus and 10000 gpus shutdown their shit so the other 99% of the users could have a chance?

no kidding
96redformula
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 224


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:48:57 AM
 #434

could the 1% guys with the 1000 cpus and 10000 gpus shutdown their shit so the other 99% of the users could have a chance?

Seconded.  You cannot have a coin accepted if we don't have an interest.
wowc8
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 67


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:49:03 AM
 #435

I'm showing 22 transactions, but nothing in Balance or Unconfirmed....  wtf

Does that mean they are all orphans?

WDC: WbKQxmmJJTxTi9kFQ8JSDX4aAui1V6kN9H BTC: 13EosxXnBbkjfWrH85APkWp4RFLHiu9qys
pizza
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:49:12 AM
 #436

I have to say most professional launch yet.  All orphans, but that's not the dev's fault.  Great jump giving everyone the proper time frame, etc.... People will always find a reason to complain.  Good job!  Night and day compared to YACoin and Elacoin launch.

Completely agree, it's not the devs faults that people put up botnets, maybe they can launch another with a higher diff in the future to stop them I am getting orphans now also. Havent gotten a block in a long time, we need pools up.
cryptohunter
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1582


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:49:31 AM
 #437

I have to say most professional launch yet.  All orphans, but that's not the dev's fault.  Great jump giving everyone the proper time frame, etc.... People will always find a reason to complain.  Good job!  Night and day compared to YACoin and Elacoin launch.

not the devs fault? is this not because the diff was set at a very low number once again so low latency miners practically own the coin now?

elacoin was way way ahead of this in concept.


████████
████████
████
████





████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████





████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
fisheater
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 518



View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:49:50 AM
 #438

all the initial launches have a lot orphans, I was able to get a few blocks, then most rejected.

this is due to the low starting diff, people with big computing power grab everything

                                 
                  █████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

c4n10
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 294



View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:49:55 AM
 #439

Cgminer 3.0.0 with -E 1 -S 1

What does -e 1 do?

The -e flag (expiry) signifies the upper bound on how many seconds after getting work the miner will consider a share from it stale (default: 120)
pizza
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:52:34 AM
 #440

HEY DUMB FUCKS RUNNING BOTNETS ON WORLDCOIN YOU REALIZE ITS WORTHLESS SINCE NOBODY ELSE CAN GET ANYTHING YOU FUCKING MORONS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 174 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!