Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:27:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:51:18 AM

Tried out the miner at skunkhash, reaching about 34.5mh/s with a gtx 1080 FE, 65% power limit, +160 core, -500 memory. I also like the pool provided by the devs, can't wait for timetravel algo implementation, I'm very interested in mining BTX after SIGT POW period is over. I think I will transition most of my miners to CWIgm after I'm done tinkering with it.

you can mine with any miner on our pools ...

except spmod due to his childish and inexcusable crap behaviour with blocking our pools ... which is easily worked around with two edited lines anyway ...

#crysx

Good evening to all,
I am attemtpting to get cwi miner to work on my laptop. I signed up on the cwi pool and then downloaded the cwi miner and installed it. then went ahead and downloaded the .bat file and modified it with my credentials and my worker info.
then i double click to start and miner window opens then i see the blinking prompt then it closes after about 2 mins.
Any advice? im trying to mine denarius coin
Thanks in advance

Brazilman37BTC

as posted just previously mate ...

we need to know the specs of what you have put into the commandline and how you run CWIgm ...

#crysx

brazilman37

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

onwards and upwards

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:42:30 AM

Tried out the miner at skunkhash, reaching about 34.5mh/s with a gtx 1080 FE, 65% power limit, +160 core, -500 memory. I also like the pool provided by the devs, can't wait for timetravel algo implementation, I'm very interested in mining BTX after SIGT POW period is over. I think I will transition most of my miners to CWIgm after I'm done tinkering with it.

you can mine with any miner on our pools ...

except spmod due to his childish and inexcusable crap behaviour with blocking our pools ... which is easily worked around with two edited lines anyway ...

#crysx

Good evening to all,
I am attemtpting to get cwi miner to work on my laptop. I signed up on the cwi pool and then downloaded the cwi miner and installed it. then went ahead and downloaded the .bat file and modified it with my credentials and my worker info.
then i double click to start and miner window opens then i see the blinking prompt then it closes after about 2 mins.
Any advice? im trying to mine denarius coin
Thanks in advance

Brazilman37BTC

as posted just previously mate ...

we need to know the specs of what you have put into the commandline and how you run CWIgm ...

#crysx

oh sorry,
the command line was as follows:

cwigm -c dnr -u myusername -p mypassword  --lodiff

thanks

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
testaaaa11

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:36:42 PM

oh sorry,

thanks

What GPU(s)?
To me it sounds like you're clicking on the miner exe file, when you're supposed to click on the bat file.
If I'm wrong, then add "pause" to the end of your bat file to assess the command lines.
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:14:22 PM

oh sorry,

thanks

What GPU(s)?
To me it sounds like you're clicking on the miner exe file, when you're supposed to click on the bat file.
If I'm wrong, then add "pause" to the end of your bat file to assess the command lines.

no i double click the .bat file so i will add the word pause at the end on a line by itself on the bat file and see what happens

Brazilman37BTC

brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:17:11 PM

oh sorry,

thanks

What GPU(s)?

no i double click the .bat file so i will add the word pause at the end on a line by itself on the bat file and see what happens

Brazilman37BTC

i did it and after double click .bat i get the blinking cursor then a second line appears saying paused then next line says press any key to continue....

brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:08:07 PM

oh sorry,

thanks

What GPU(s)?

Brazilman37BTC

i did it and after double click .bat i get the blinking cursor then a second line appears saying paused then next line says press any key to continue....

im using:  The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M is your performance-class graphics card with 4GB GDDR5 discrete memory. got this off the product description.

testaaaa11

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:37:19 PM

im using:  The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M is your performance-class graphics card with 4GB GDDR5 discrete memory. got this off the product description.

I don't think the problem is the CWI miner then. You have confirmed that this card can successfully mine other coins and other algorithms in general, right? Sorry I can't be of more help.
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:40:50 PM

I don't think the problem is the CWI miner then. You have confirmed that this card can successfully mine other coins and other algorithms in general, right? Sorry I can't be of more help.

im actually currently running nicehash 2.0 on this laptop. really just starting to test out this laptop to see what it can do.

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:28:26 AM

im using:  The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M is your performance-class graphics card with 4GB GDDR5 discrete memory. got this off the product description.

im actually currently running nicehash 2.0 on this laptop. really just starting to test out this laptop to see what it can do.

ok ...

just checked the nvidia site - https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus/ - and it shows that the 960M is a compute50 enabled device ... which wont work with the current incarnation of the CWIgm ...

CWIgm will only work on compute52 and compute61 enabled devices ...

we did release an earlier version for use with compute50 devices - but we came across more issues with maintaining compute50 as well as the later compute versions than just building CWIgm for compute52 and compute61 devices alone ...

ccminer-tpruvot is built for compatibility - our is built for the later technology chipsets ... which is why you can mine with other miners - and not our one ...

#crysx

cryptolelefla

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:29:32 AM

which algos are minable on your pool
which with your miner?
harrisvan87

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

The miner CWI work ultra stable for a week. Im mining Signatum  Smiley
A little pity that pool let workers idle for sometime frequencie.
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:22:12 PM

im using:  The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M is your performance-class graphics card with 4GB GDDR5 discrete memory. got this off the product description.

ok ...

just checked the nvidia site - https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus/ - and it shows that the 960M is a compute50 enabled device ... which wont work with the current incarnation of the CWIgm ...

we did release an earlier version for use with compute50 devices - but we came across more issues with maintaining compute50 as well as the later compute versions than just building CWIgm for compute52 and compute61 devices alone ...

ccminer-tpruvot is built for compatibility - our is built for the later technology chipsets ... which is why you can mine with other miners - and not our one ...

#crysx

well that pretty much closes my chances to mine DNR. ahh well at least I tried. thanks for the info

Brazilman37BTC

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

which algos are minable on your pool
which with your miner?

then top left hand corner click the pull down menu to see which pools are CURRENTLY available ...

many pools have been disabled due to the lack of resources on the current pool system - which is why we will be migrating and adding a much larger server in the coming weeks ...

if you want to see ALL the pools we 'had' available - please click onto http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ - and it will have a full list ...

the only algos available for the current beta - are skunkhash and tribus ...

the next revision of the beta will have an additional two - timetravel10 ( btx ) and jha ( sweep ) ...

we are working on CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin - and are trying to get it ready before the next CWIgm release ...

remember tho - almost any miner can be used on our pools and the CWI-Pool system is open to everyone ... its just that if you use CWIgm specifically - it is coded to use our pools only ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:23:46 PM

The miner CWI work ultra stable for a week. Im mining Signatum  Smiley
A little pity that pool let workers idle for sometime frequencie.

depending on what your parameters are ...

if you have certain parameters active - they will determine whether the miner continuously mines - or stops to adhere to the restrictions some of these parameters have ...

so please make sure that if power is not an issue - or temp for that matter - then none of those parameters are used ... otherwise you WILL see breaks in the mining ... the only time there are any sort of breaks in mining from the pools themselves - is when we are doing any form of maintenance or stratum stop / reset ...

apart from that - we are VERY glad to hear how stable CWIgm is for you ... that is one of the goals of the project ...

tanx for sharing ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:27:56 PM

ok ...

#crysx

well that pretty much closes my chances to mine DNR. ahh well at least I tried. thanks for the info

Brazilman37BTC

well - not really ...

you CAN still use other miners - and you CAN still use our pool ... the pool is not closed to anyone - or almost any miner ...

so it doesnt close you mining dnr altogether at all ...

do you have the older miner - even to test with? ...

#crysx

MrRig

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:24:00 AM

Thank you for letting me join the CWIgm beta test. Here is my report on the miner/pool.
The rig I used for testing the miner had 4 gtx 1080 ti GPUs @ 80% tdp, core +110, memory -550 Mhz
I have mined SIGT until the halving for about 7 days with your CWIgm miner.

Miner Speed:
51 - 53 Mh/s per GPU (depending on gpu model).

Crashes:
0 after reducing core clock to stable 110 Mhz - a higher core clock would result in the program showing enourmous high hashrates 1000+Gh/s while GPUs are idle and no work was done.
A friend tested with a rig consisting out of 7 gtx 1080 ti - he had to choose 107 Mhz for core clock. After one day he said, that one GPU had gone idle and he had to restart the miner.

Interface:
Finally a miner with a nice and clean interface where you can get every important info easily! Looks very promising! Would be nice if you could resize the window to fullscreen.

Pool:
Working like the other pools as based on MPOS but nicer design Smiley
In my opinion the reported hashrate was more often way lower than advertised as in the mining client. Like 160 Mh/s of 206Mh/s

SIGT earnings compared to mining on suprnova pool the week before:
Around the same, didn't really make a visible difference but I didn't take possible difficulty changes into the calculation. One day it seemed, the pool had a bit bad luck with finding blocks, but it did even out over the week.

---------
To sum up, I think your miner is a really great and well made programm! I would love to see the miner supporting more hashing algorithms in the future (as already announced).
Maybe to keep the miner free from fees you could keep the restriction to only mine on your own pool. I wouldn't be offended at all with this approach. Keep it up, you are doing great work Smiley

Libre Bazaar - A Decentralized Anonymous MarketplacePre-ICOAnnouncement Thread
Blockchain and Data Storage Network Coupled With P2P Anonymous Networking
User Friendly ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven
RSO_

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 05:57:36 PM by RSO_

Version 0.9.8

Running two GTX 1080 Ti's
Core +200
Memory -500
TDP 80%

One card seems to hover around 185w and 66c, the other 195w and 70c, which is noticeably better than tpruvot's ccminer.
Both cards are hitting around 49MH, 99MH combined. Slightly lower than ccminer.
I'm more than happy with that power consumption and hashrate from a beta miner.

Second setup - not running 24/7
GTX 1070
Core +150
Memory -500
TDP 77%

Just shy of 30MH, so very marginally behind ccminer.

I usually like to run my miners full screen just to avoid any dirty screen redraws, which is a shame this miner doesn't support going full screen. But other than that, the miner has been faultless. Not a single crash or hiccup on either computer. It would be nice for the dashboard or worker page on the website to reflect the GPU temperature information.

Suggestions to improve my experience:
-Full screen
-GPU temperature on pool dashboard/work page
ldrvolga

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:52:25 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 09:51:19 AM by ldrvolga

Hi crysx, i have some problem
2017-08-31 19:19:07 was ordered the manual withdrawal of coins in my wallet (id1197495 in pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt)
198.65158333 SIGT coins were debited from my account on the pool
to date no coins have been received
moreover, the transaction is not registered in the network - http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/2722e2370e4d932d927b3e4a0e321f863b3dda15502c3ceca6548145a4f2d076
 Huh
help me please solve this problem Kiss
ldrvolga

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:29:22 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 12:13:00 PM by ldrvolga

2017-08-31 19:19:07 was ordered the manual withdrawal of coins in my wallet (id1197495 in pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt)
moreover, the transaction is not registered in the network - http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/2722e2370e4d932d927b3e4a0e321f863b3dda15502c3ceca6548145a4f2d076
 Huh
You can't check Signatum transactions on the Litecoin network...
Use a Signatum explorer:
http://explorer.signatum.download/tx/2722e2370e4d932d927b3e4a0e321f863b3dda15502c3ceca6548145a4f2d076

Your coins has been sent just fine. 198 coins sent to BHpHzt2wUBcUigJRYcioYYAQNfj94MSwvq as it says on the txid.

--ypsi

friend, I showed the link of the Transaction section of the pool account
Coins should have been credited to the purse BHpHzt2wUBcUigJRYcioYYAQNfj94MSwvq
Two days passed - no coins were received
What did I do wrong?
///////

S_Natural

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:28:58 PM

Huh
You can't check Signatum transactions on the Litecoin network...
Use a Signatum explorer:
http://explorer.signatum.download/tx/2722e2370e4d932d927b3e4a0e321f863b3dda15502c3ceca6548145a4f2d076

Your coins has been sent just fine. 198 coins sent to BHpHzt2wUBcUigJRYcioYYAQNfj94MSwvq as it says on the txid.

--ypsi

friend, I showed the link of the Transaction section of the pool account
Coins should have been credited to the purse BHpHzt2wUBcUigJRYcioYYAQNfj94MSwvq
Two days passed - no coins were received
What did I do wrong?
///////

You do nothing wrong man, I bet you've sent to Cryptopia, the SIGT's wallet in maintenance.
Just wait and don't worry man Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: