Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:23:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70283 times)
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

I don't care it's a scam or not, it returns me money for free. Why should I refuse free money ?

That´s the right mindset, you people are like sheeps.
Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$?
Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:04:14 PM

I don't care it's a scam or not, it returns me money for free. Why should I refuse free money ?
What about honesty and integrity? The ones behind Deeponion stand to make money off of other people without providing a real good or service. The coin will be pumped and dumped. Yes, you and others might make money, but those uninformed that jump in and buy when it rises and then loose everything when it falls, is kind of crappy. Also brings a bad reputation to crypto. Also, it invites greater regulation as self regulation breaks down. Then local governments will want to come and protect consumers.
Onion is only a coin like more than 1000 others.
With a special stategy for marketing.
All want to make more space for growth, more network, and stronger community.
What's the problem?
Show me a coin without pump and dump. U cant.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:07:21 PM

What about honesty and integrity? The ones behind Deeponion stand to make money off of other people without providing a real good or service. The coin will be pumped and dumped. Yes, you and others might make money, but those uninformed that jump in and buy when it rises and then loose everything when it falls, is kind of crappy. Also brings a bad reputation to crypto. Also, it invites greater regulation as self regulation breaks down. Then local governments will want to come and protect consumers.
Nobody knows if it will be pumped and dumped. So far there's been a lot of hot air and baseless bullshit against DeepOnion. There were people spreading the same kind of nonsense over Bitcoin in its early days. It's obvious that you have an agenda and are not some sort of hero of justice, otherwise you wouldn't be supporting baseless accusations.
How about some honesty and integrity on your part?
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:18:17 PM

Nobody knows if it will be pumped and dumped. So far there's been a lot of hot air and baseless bullshit against DeepOnion. There were people spreading the same kind of nonsense over Bitcoin in its early days. It's obvious that you have an agenda and are not some sort of hero of justice, otherwise you wouldn't be supporting baseless accusations.

DEEPONION IS A SCAM !!!

Here is the profile of Deeponion developer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321080

Here is his trust rating given by default trust members (Just follow the references)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080

All people on this topic who are defending and promoting deeponion are paid shills and scammers !!!
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:23:04 PM

DEEPONION IS A SCAM !!!

Here is his trust rating given by default trust members (Just follow the references)

All people on this topic who are defending and promoting deeponion are paid shills and scammers !!!
You're pretty much just a broken record. I don't think anybody takes you seriously, nice leet signature by the way.
bambarmia

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:29:22 PM

DEEPONION IS A SCAM !!!

You're pretty much just a broken record. I don't think anybody takes you seriously, nice leet signature by the way.

Dude.. look at your posts related to deeponion. You are aggressively supporting and advertising this scam. You are just another PAID SHILL !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=147999;sa=showPosts

Triple7Fox

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

For me it's still too early to say DepOnion scam because I find this market very potential and they have more free coin events, more specifically they have professional development teams and there are many interested investors this market
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:59:20 PM

what ever, i don't care because im not participating in airdrop.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
prettybuds

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:02:19 PM

It's not an airdrop anyway they lie about this. It's a signature campaign
And there's not even any argument one could give to claim that this is not a scam, it's 100% designed to enrich the creator of the project and that's about it. Couldn't be more obvious.
bambarmia

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:06:07 PM

And there's not even any argument one could give to claim that this is not a scam, it's 100% designed to enrich the creator of the project and that's about it. Couldn't be more obvious.

You nailed it !
prettybuds

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

You nailed it !

So did you.  And yeah... paid shills = DeepOnion signature campaign members - will come here and claim just about anything in defense of DeepOnion. Why? Because they're paid with a few onions. They will most likely realize what they did only when larger amounts of the premine are sold soon and they understand that they have simply been taken advantage of.
qwerth

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:12:20 PM

That´s the right mindset, you people are like sheeps.
Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$?
Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

Give this man a cookie. This is best post I have seen ever on bct
deeponion

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:19:33 PM

Haters gonna hate, no hard feelings  Grin Grin Grin Grin If you wanna make a good invest, BUY THE ONIONS.
prettybuds

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

If you wanna make a good investenrich the DeepOnion admins, BUY THE ONIONS.

ftfy, noob Smiley
Blazarius120

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:36:09 PM

wow crazy. I've been working so hard to get my activity up to enter the airdrop too.  Undecided

deeponion

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:39:50 PM

wow crazy. I've been working so hard to get my activity up to enter the airdrop too.  Undecided

You know why they are mad? They are not with us, THE ONION EXPRESS TO THE MOON
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:52:52 PM

DEEPONION IS A SCAM !!!

Dude.. look at your posts related to deeponion. You are aggressively supporting and advertising this scam. You are just another PAID SHILL !

I "shilled" this coin long before I even joined the campaign. I've only been in the sig campaign for two weeks and I've spoken out against you lunatics long before that, but please, try again.
prettybuds

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:54:27 PM

I've spoken out against you lunatics long before that, but please, try again.

ok could you please react to the accusations posted? The facts are there for everyone to see. Can blabla a lot but doesn't change the hard facts that are there.
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:59:26 PM

ok could you please react to the accusations posted? The facts are there for everyone to see. Can blabla a lot but doesn't change the hard facts that are there.
I already have, and the "facts" are still bullshit to this day. All the accusations come from people with no reputation and the flags were made by a person known for having an attitude aching to that of a corrupt US cop.
Either way, we will see at the end of the year if the dev is going to deliver on his promised features and only a few months later we will see if he will dump. I can almost guarantee you that he won't because it would cost him millions of dollars in the long run.
You're either blind, want to destroy the coin (which you won't succeed with) or you want to demotivate people from joining and staying in the airdrop so you can get more Onions yourself. In two out of three cases you're despicable and in all three scenarios I can only pity you.
bambarmia

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:03:05 PM

I already have, and the "facts" are still bullshit to this day. All the accusations come from people with no reputation and the flags were made by a person known for having an attitude aching to that of a corrupt US cop.
Either way, we will see at the end of the year if the dev is going to deliver on his promised features and only a few months later we will see if he will dump. I can almost guarantee you that he won't because it would cost him millions of dollars in the long run.
You're either blind, want to destroy the coin (which you won't succeed with) or you want to demotivate people from joining and staying in the airdrop so you can get more Onions yourself. In two out of three cases you're despicable and in all three scenarios I can only pity you.

You received 1241 onions within 4 days :

I got 430$ worth. So happy with this campaign

Thanks! I'm very glad too, got 811 Onions in like 10 days! Very happy with this.

Just look in to his posts

And now the dude is trying to say that he is not a PAID SHILL !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: