Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 01:16:15 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41658 times)
vnvnvnvand277

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:14:14 AM

Time already improved that Deeponion isn't a scam project, so your topic is no sense at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bob-Bit

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:18:35 AM

But why does other people losing their own money make you mad? I don't get it. People go to Las Vegas and gamble, and lose tons of money all the time. I wouldn't spend more then a couple hundred, but it's kinda fun once in awhile (haven't been in 10 years). Other people I know go and blow insane amounts of money, and I think it's kinda stupid, but I don't say anything to them. They're adults, it's their money, whatever.
MadMac

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:13:59 AM

Time already improved....
Right, you are the guy from the parallel universe? Cheesy
MadMac

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

But why does other people losing their own money make you mad?
Exactly, enjoy the show and play with them Smiley. Easy peasy. I just wait when the first "investors" get burnt and lose real money, then they will be all over and cry...but till then, let's benefit from it.
Bob-Bit

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:21:03 AM

But why does other people losing their own money make you mad?
Exactly, enjoy the show and play with them Smiley. Easy peasy. I just wait when the first "investors" get burnt and lose real money, then they will be all over and cry...but till then, let's benefit from it.
I don't see where we really benefit from it. If I'm thinking a coin is a scam (or anything in life actually), I hope I'm wrong, and that everybody makes out big time and lives happily forever. I have no ill will towards someone, especially to someone perceived to be of more limited intelligence (if that is the case).
MadMac

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:27:17 AM

Wrote that already, you can do arbitrage trading at Cryptopia. Sell in LTC market and buy back in BTC market. It's the only coin I know of with such a spread, due to them forcing their "airdrop" participants to have the coins in their wallet to get a weekly dividend (which is not an airdrop as they pretend).
cepot9

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:10:47 AM

why you say that? but in the deeponion forum I got a free coin, and easy enough to get it

C
What is C?
alko89

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:14:15 AM

This scammy garbage blows my mind.
It's rigged and unfair and that violates the ideology of crypto.
Saying such idiotic shit about profits is 100% irrelevant.

The bar was lowered deeper than Marianna's Trench long ago.
Basically ever since ETHEREUM took off you all line up to defend ANYTHING.. as long as it's paying out.

If Paycoin was launched right now and worse made an ICO you stupid scammy ass cunts would be all over it.

BitcoinScammyIdiotsTalk.org lives on.

Hurry make as many accounts as you can and buy as many shitcoins as you can.. there is BITCOINS to be made !
Hurry ! go go go !
But what do we buy ?
Who cares hurry up.. just start buying !
OMGZ YUR GONNA MISS OUT ! FOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

[There will be consequences]

I like you, the fact you have low trust makes me question this forum.
ss10miner

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:49:22 AM

if you think it's a scam, you can sell all coins you owned. 

INTS
P2P VPN
Renegade1979

Activity: 126

altcom AH86EJg5UPpRgwGCxe9kLRfoVqZTaUG735

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:51:35 AM

I'm pretty sure what scam is. It's CrowdCoin. The dev haven't paid any airdrops yet and when he does it maybe it's too late and it costs 200 sat already. That besides Bulwark that didn't do airdrops at all but nobody ever doubts that's scam either. They mostly all are scam

dogebearman

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

Basically ever since ETHEREUM took off you all line up to defend ANYTHING.. as long as it's paying out.

If Paycoin was launched right now and worse made an ICO you stupid scammy ass cunts would be all over it.

Hurry make as many accounts as you can and buy as many shitcoins as you can.. there is BITCOINS to be made !
Hurry ! go go go !
But what do we buy ?

Have you ever thought about stopping your consumption of cocaine?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
charlie137

Activity: 84

💢 🤘🔪 🔥

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:03:46 AM

It seems to me that the project itself is good. Great community. The developers are working like and release all the time. But I suppose also banned in August. After 3 messages. Maybe I did something wrong? you can just explain and not immediately ban. We all learn from mistakes and then not repeat them.
And so I think that the project in the future everything will be fine

BCH had outstanding community, but i just dont know why i still cant start the morning without still seeing people's posts about how they lost everything with bch. again, theres A LOT of stupid people. and again, only 0.009% really giving reading (some) time.

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |
 |' _/   ` __/ /
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
otunayode

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:05:47 AM

The heading to this thread is provocative. Deep onion as far as I know have been runining a very successful airdrop week in and out, people keep getting deep onion in their wallet. I don't really know about the claim of scam as regard Deep onion!

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
charlie137

Activity: 84

💢 🤘🔪 🔥

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:26:18 AM

The heading to this thread is provocative. Deep onion as far as I know have been runining a very successful airdrop week in and out, people keep getting deep onion in their wallet. I don't really know about the claim of scam as regard Deep onion!

successful airdrop means deliver coins to requesters, how hard is that can be? any platform development in months - zero. but yea, airdrop is doing just fine brooooooooooo

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |
 |' _/   ` __/ /
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
MadMac

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:44:04 AM

You should read the thread from the beginning.

Also it is not an airdrop but a weekly dividend on coins you hold and a guerrilla spam marketing campaign.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:51:57 AM

If this is true.. maybe it is like what car taxi does.and if that happens we cannot control the managers or the people behind it bit to accept the fact that we've been scamed or what ever...
 ICO is a good way to earn but the managers are dumb and thebone who scams us...

After reading post and comments many of people don't acuse deep onion by what they are doing.. if you have mush more proof and for example wallet.. and also if there is more people who joined their campaign will get angry but no.... but who knows maybe you are right

HardFireMiner

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:58:45 AM

Hurry ! go go go !
But what do we buy ?

Have you ever thought about stopping your consumption of cocaine?

You can be 100% sure that a person does cocaine based on posts from a forum?
Also is teleportation your main way of transport?
Are you a time traveler as well?

Spoetnik explained everything you need to know about this scam coin, several times actually.

Advertise Here (Beta)
[PM]
MadMac

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

If this is true.. maybe it is like what car taxi does.and if that happens we cannot control the managers or the people behind it bit to accept the fact that we've been scamed or what ever...
 ICO is a good way to earn but the managers are dumb and thebone who scams us...

After reading post and comments many of people don't acuse deep onion by what they are doing.. if you have mush more proof and for example wallet.. and also if there is more people who joined their campaign will get angry but no.... but who knows maybe you are right
Sorry, can you write that again in a way that one can understand? Probably English is not your first language, but then keep it short and to the point.
youngwebs

Activity: 826

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:08:23 PM

65 pages of DeepOnion promotion already!!   Shocked Shocked
and this is on top of the 2100 pages in the main thread.   Tongue

I would like to thank MadMac for his continues support for this Coin!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
MadMac

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

Today we've learnt a bit.

The "developer" behind DeepOnion, crypto-rainbow, is Chinese. He bragged about this earlier today. And this actually explains quite a bit. His censorship, his police mentality "Community, Report the fuder please.", his overall behavior and (none) understanding of the concept of free speech.

Two people accused me of being racist, what has absolutely nothing to do with that at all. I'm far from being a racist and I have a number of Chinese friends who would distance themselves from a known scam artist like crypto-rainbow obviously is. His trust ranking is -16, and a warning is clearly shown in his profile "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!".

Do not touch this guy with a pole. Those fake airdrops will still run for about 4 months before the millions of premined coins will get dumped. It looks like they started this already as the volume goes slightly up. Many people will lose money. You have been warned.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.