Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70296 times)
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:55:34 PM

There are 18 million premined, actually I think it is more, but that is their own information. Given a price of 5$ that would make 90 million $$$. I'd take that and live for the rest of my life on a nice island Smiley
miamikid7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

If this is cheating. it will be a lesson for people, after all, no one will lose their money)
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:36:05 PM

DeepOnion is scam but still everybody buying. There is no problem

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:25:34 AM

Today we've learnt a bit.

The "developer" behind DeepOnion, crypto-rainbow, is Chinese. He bragged about this earlier today. And this actually explains quite a bit. His censorship, his police mentality "Community, Report the fuder please.", his overall behavior and (none) understanding of the concept of free speech.

Two people accused me of being racist, what has absolutely nothing to do with that at all. I'm far from being a racist and I have a number of Chinese friends who would distance themselves from a known scam artist like crypto-rainbow obviously is. His trust ranking is -16, and a warning is clearly shown in his profile "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!".

Do not touch this guy with a pole. Those fake airdrops will still run for about 4 months before the millions of premined coins will get dumped. It looks like they started this already as the volume goes slightly up. Many people will lose money. You have been warned.

You are off the wall and have lost all credibility.  Cryto-Rainbow never said what nationality he was.  YOU said he must be Chinese b/c of all the censorship that he's doing, to which he DIDN'T respond.  That's why people started calling you racist.  If you're lying about this and trying to paint a crazy picture then you're also likely lying about why you got banned from the airdrop.  The dev said you got banned for dumping your airdropped coins and making multiple accounts to cheat the system.  

You saying that anyone who's ever spoken out gets banned it not true, I've spoken out numerous times against some things such as them staking the premine.  Never once did I get banned or warned.  You are a walking contradiction my friend.  You're spewing fud 24/7 about the project and bragging about how much money you're making trading it at the same time.  You seem very salty that you were caught and banned.

If I was the dev, i'd ask people to report you too.  You're in the thread 24/7 spewing nonsense and negativity.  You're calling him a Nazi and saying that he must be chinese b/c of the censorship.  What is he supposed to do? reward you?  You were never cheated out of anything.  You got free coins from this airdrop which you admittedly dumped for free BTC and now are supposed making more $$ daytrading it.  What in the world are you crying about? lol

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:03:27 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 04:13:51 AM by MadMac

The one who has no credibility is your scam developer crypto-rainbow. And yes, he wrote himself that he is from China. Otherwise how could I know? Anyway, what does it matter? What matters is the -16 trust rating he accumulated. That speaks for itself

The dev said you got banned for dumping your airdropped coins and making multiple accounts to cheat the system.  
Well, that also speaks for itself, it is a complete lie. I bought almost 1000 Onions just before I was banned. Maybe you need to ask the monkii guy, because he did it. Not for dumping my coins, which would anyway be 100% legit as they are my coins, no, for speaking up about the domination spam. They wiped their traces, so there is no prove of it either way. But it's not my problem anyway. I do not run a scam operation and I do not need to be afraid of the truth.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:11:14 AM

What's your problem? Free distribution and you cry scam? Get real. It's clearly a good project, at least a lot of work has been put into it. And if my FREE coins turn out to be worth nothing, no reason to care one bit. Also why is dev staking a problem? You don't think they should get something for their troubles?
i think the man only promoting this coin.because as what
is advertizing mottl was.GOOD OR BAD PUBLICITY IS STILL A PUBLICITY.
.so the OP is only promoting this coin for us to check what is all about.nice
try man ..you a good publicist
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:19:06 AM

The one who has no credibility is your scam developer crypto-rainbow. And yes, he wrote himself that he is from China. Otherwise how could I know? Anyway, what does it matter? What matters is the -16 trust rating he accumulated. That speaks for itself

The dev said you got banned for dumping your airdropped coins and making multiple accounts to cheat the system.  
Well, that also speaks for itself, it is a complete lie. I bought almost 1000 Onions just before I was banned. Maybe you need to ask the monkii guy, because he did it. Not for dumping my coins, which would anyway be 100% legit as they are my coins, no, for speaking up about the domination spam. They wiped their traces, so there is no prove of it either way. But it's not my problem anyway. I do not run a scam operation and I do not need to be afraid of the truth.

Nice try but i saw the actual posts before they were deleted.  You are either intentionally lying or have a warped perception of reality.  He said something about the China market/community.  Then you asked him if he was Chinese and said that it makes sense b/c of all the censorship that he's doing.  He never replied to you, but others started calling you racist b/c of your comments.

Do you understand how trust is accumulated on this forum?  Most of the negative trust comes from 1 person who reported him 4 times due to suspicion of the airdrop 4 months ago.  It has no bearing on trade or any transactions with this person.  He was reported multiple times by the same person shortly after the airdrops started.  It has been months sense.  That same person could give you -16 trust due to their seniority if you rubbed them the wrong way.  What are you trying to infer from the negative trust?

You're right there is no way to prove why you were banned, but i'm more inclined to believe the DEV based on your behavior and convenient warping of the facts that i've seen in this thread.  Also from personal experience i've spoken out multiple times against how some parts of the airdrop were handled and never received any ban or exclusion.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

Look mate, I really could not care less. I actually still have Onions and I daytrade them since after I was banned, I mentioned that several times before. 1100 to be exact, from which I got a total of 41 in 3 "airdrops", 3rd, 10th and 17th November. So, that rubbish from dumping the airdrops is just that, rubbish.

You can verify that in the published "airdrop" lists. And regarding multi accounts, well I'm still here under the exact same account. Not worth time and effort to even consider doing this.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:32:43 PM

I'm planing to announce a coin called "suck my dick" with same rules like deeponion, but signature will look like this "I'm a dick sucker".  I'm more than sure that if I will pay more "dick sucking" coins than Crypto Rainbow does, all of deeponion paid shills will agree to support my project, post endless posts in my thread and wear mentioned signature. You guys will support anything that pays out, because all of you are immoral mutherfuckers that will sell out anything and anybody for a couple bucks a week.
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:59:31 PM

I'm planing to announce a coin called "suck my dick" with same rules like deeponion, but signature will look like this "I'm a dick sucker".  I'm more than sure that if I will pay more "dick sucking" coins than Crypto Rainbow does, all of deeponion paid shills will agree to support my project, post endless posts in my thread and wear mentioned signature. You guys will support anything that pays out, because all of you are immoral mutherfuckers that will sell out anything and anybody for a couple bucks a week.
Why are you fudders so obsessed by the words "dick" and "asshole" and sucking dicks in general? Ever thought about reading Freud?
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

DeepOnion is not a scam. This thread is a scam! They claim to have "proof inside"!

Please post a link of this proof! If you cannot we have our proof that this thread is a scam!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:42:59 PM

DeepOnion is not a scam. This thread is a scam! They claim to have "proof inside"!

Please post a link of this proof! If you cannot we have our proof that this thread is a scam!

Today getting funky? What did you smoke?  Grin
noeeel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

Today getting funky? What did you smoke?  Grin

Yeah just another post from you, where you do not post any relevant information. Again and again, tried to have a serious conversation with you guys is not possible, you just state false information. Why dont you post the link with your "proof", instead of just triying to sabotage an educated discussion with your posts?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:51:08 PM

Today getting funky? What did you smoke?  Grin

Yeah just another post from you, where you do not post any relevant information. Again and again, tried to have a serious conversation with you guys is not possible, you just state false information. Why dont you post the link with your "proof", instead of just triying to sabotage an educated discussion with your posts?
The only one making bubbles is you and your Onion fanboys over there in the clap your own shoulders thread.

Information is provided here in the thread and also available elsewhere. Just because you can not read does not mean we do your homework for you, FUDer Smiley

And so you know, I separated myself today finally from that scam coin, must say for a nice profit, thanks to you lemmings. Can only cross the fingers that most of you get out before it is too late. The volume picked up now, meaning the dump of premined coins is starting now. Bit earlier than expected but it needs time for the 18 million coins to get sold without spoiling the price. Quite clever scheme I have to say again.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:55:47 PM

With DeepOnion capitalisation and its community happily rising and rising this thread is starting to look increasingly surreal...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
noeeel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:02:20 PM

It is not provided! The first page of the thread states they dump coins quickly with some dead links. Now we have 20th Airdrops behind and everything works as planned. The coin is doing very well, is your motivation that you are just jealous? Even one of the team members showed his face for the project. Just because they do not provide full names makes this a scam? There are many other very successful projects where the devs stayed anonymous. Do you know the biggest one of this: Yeah Bitcoin, or do you know who Saoshi Nakamoto is? Oh and he did some preming.. Bitcoin is a scam?

Instead of just linking to your "proof", you take time and energy to add nothing here with your postsand just sabotage the discussion further. Everybody who reads this will see this. You are really acting like a embittered person....

ra213

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

With DeepOnion capitalisation and its community happily rising and rising this thread is starting to look increasingly surreal...

Any publicity is good publicity. This thread helps deeponion to increase his market share Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:03:25 PM

Did you read what I just wrote? I'm out of your scam business. Get happy and buy an island from your returns. No hard feelings Cheesy
noeeel

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

Did you read what I just wrote? I'm out of your scam business. Get happy and buy an island from your returns. No hard feelings Cheesy

lol, you are really a clown..

To everyone: Please read carfully the last pages, you can see on what mission clown MadMac is here.

MadMac

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:06:44 PM

lol, you are really a clown..

To everyone: Please read carfully the last pages, you can see on what mission clown MadMac is here.
Please explain. And spare me your aggressive PMs. Really a low level character you are.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: