Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 12:32:37 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41082 times)
MadMac

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

Suggest you open a new thread for that Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renegade1979

Activity: 126

altcom AH86EJg5UPpRgwGCxe9kLRfoVqZTaUG735

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:43:14 PM

Suggest you open a new thread for that Cheesy
the thread already existed so there was talk about sudden blue pump and the common opinion is that the guy needs to sell all his tokens ASAP because that's maybe the devs work and then it would go down. There's much better things to invest, just look at the Bitcoin price. I wonder when it all stops. Recently it cost around 9700. So everybody hodling it has got some profit from that

MadMac

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:51:09 PM

Yeah, life goes on Smiley
solosequenosenada

Activity: 389

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:16:39 PM

I also dropped Deep Onion and moved on. If you look at DO, they don't have a real product at all. Using Tor network for transferring the transactions? Great, but you can do that easily with other coins as well, if you set it up properly on your PC. And it's not such a big deal to implement for other coins as well. The community as well is just artificial with all those air drops... And seriously, look at that volume. There's basically no market available.

No smart investor would enter Onion until the airdrop is done, otherwise it remains an unknown mystery if the coins held by the founders will be dumped, and for that reason alone there is a huge risk getting in early.

Remember Auroracoin, lessons where learned.

Aside from that, Onion is pretty solid and remains one of the largest threads on BTT ever for the 6 months it's been active, which you can't deny is a major feat. Ofc because all the new fish seeing free coins and etc, but it goes deeper than that.

You shitter realize that forum rules were changed because of the DEEP SHIT spamming rules?

99% of the deep shit ANN is deep shitter spamming to getting paid in onions.

Why do you think Deep-Shit had to change their rules after 2000 pages? Because every ANN gets deleted now which does shit like this.

Regardless, every single airdrop has had the same spam, and there have always been rules against it, this is not a new thing.

Anyone with a fucking brain knows that the devs are double dipping and initaillly many of the airdrop accounts and posts may have been theirs, this is not uncommon, it happens all the time, especially in ICOs

While their remains no concrete proof of that, i have a good feeling this is the case, it happened with NEM and it happens with every airdrop coin and most ICOs.

If you're hating DO because it's an airdrop fine. If you're hating it because it's shady, then gtfo out of my face you hypocritical fag, because you have no clue about anything altcoins.

Now, i don't like the deeponion team, and i don't like their shit airdrops and all their bagholding "flower talk" fags (many are watching this thread like hawks). Until otherwise, just like any crypto, there is potential capital to be gained. It remains the most popular airdrop coin since NEM, spam or not, and that translates into large margins.

You can't talk shit about any altcoin community, because every single one behaves in almost the same fasion. The difference is any peabrain can enter an airdrop. ICO's require a bit more intelligence (having capital and investing extra dollars) so you get a more intelligent community overall. But, aside from this you can't talk shit about any crypto community, they all have their own personal invested interest into X shitcoin.

Let's not forget that a large part of the value of coins is marked by trust.
Do not participate if you do not like the project but I do not see the need to attack a project that has not deceived anyone and gives good benefits. They should make more rational decisions

Just because something seems negative, doesn't mean it's an attack. Everyone is justifying "attacking" or "fud" by negative opinions against the coin or against their own world-view. This is not the case, as you see i gave DO positive and negative feedback in this post, i constructed my argument around everything that means to be an altcoin.

Yup, I agree with any of your points, but I did not refer to you with the second paragraph of my comment. I regret the confusion, it's the fault of google translator  Wink

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
marc_a

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:33:26 PM

I also dropped Deep Onion and moved on. If you look at DO, they don't have a real product at all. Using Tor network for transferring the transactions? Great, but you can do that easily with other coins as well, if you set it up properly on your PC. And it's not such a big deal to implement for other coins as well. The community as well is just artificial with all those air drops... And seriously, look at that volume. There's basically no market available.

No smart investor would enter Onion until the airdrop is done, otherwise it remains an unknown mystery if the coins held by the founders will be dumped, and for that reason alone there is a huge risk getting in early.

Remember Auroracoin, lessons where learned.

Aside from that, Onion is pretty solid and remains one of the largest threads on BTT ever for the 6 months it's been active, which you can't deny is a major feat. Ofc because all the new fish seeing free coins and etc, but it goes deeper than that.

You shitter realize that forum rules were changed because of the DEEP SHIT spamming rules?

99% of the deep shit ANN is deep shitter spamming to getting paid in onions.

Why do you think Deep-Shit had to change their rules after 2000 pages? Because every ANN gets deleted now which does shit like this.

Yes, I also see a free coin. And don't think there is anything wrong with that. Its a choice to join or not.
Just wanted to comment on your remark that a smart investor wouldn't enter Onion till after the airdrop. It has similarities to GAS. We all know that NEO produces GAS. And sites like Bittrex keep the GAS for themselves. Meaning there is a lot of GAS owned by Bittrex. Still GAS has a solid price, while everybody knows Bittrex can pump and dump.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:41:33 PM

Blablablabla
Im a shitcoin investor for one year
Blablablabla

Hey mr hero, look at my forum activity.

I was buying and selling shitcoins when you couldnt even spell bitcoin or crypto ok?

I know you assholes are just greedy and going full retard for some $ - which will burn a lot of nubs.

PECULIUM                [  PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence     / WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
Oranium80

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

Deep Onion is so not a Scam Coin, i have been following it since day one and the community is very active, growing very fast and the developers are working constantly to make this project better.

tawfiquecse

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:40:43 PM

I have also doubt about Deeponion thats why  I didnt join their airdrop . But i found some of peoples reaction about that coins . Many people telling about that coins to buy deeponion. 
But i think they are definitely hiding something . But what we can do is make our own study about it to avoid being scammed by this professional artists.

Nana21

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:52:48 PM

what ever, i don't care because im not participating in airdrop.
lijoe408

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:34:38 PM

My point explained, again.

I don't think it is a shitcoin. It is just one as of many. It does not have any more features than most of other coins, TOR, ok, it's still not anonymous, only the transmission, blockchain is transparent. Other coins have that too and better implemented.

It's a spam coin. People are encouraged to spam all over the Internet how good DeepOnion would be. They get paid in DeepPoints. And they don't know what they are writing. Too the moon shit. People get pissed off from that spam and it fires back.

That was also the reason I said in the DO forum I would not support this and the monkii guy banned me for that. I had some ideas in the pocket for micro PC (Pi). I was positive about it. But after all I think they should just stick it up in their ass, together with your spamming community.

I'll make my daily trades, including DO, and it works well so far. You guys are just tricked to be forced to hold the onions in your wallet. Maybe become a "founder" hahahah

You've got problems man.  You tried to make multiple accounts to try to abuse the early airdrop system so they banned you.  Since then you've been on some tirade nonstop about DO.  So let me get this straight, you try to make a bunch of fake accounts to "Spam" so you can get some free coins.  Then after you get banned you complain about how DO is a scam and spam coin.  Now you're posting nonstop about it and constantly going to the DO thread to brag about how much you're making trading onions.  Just move on man, it'll be ok.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
dogebearman

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:52:05 PM

Blablablabla
Im a shitcoin investor for one year
Blablablabla

Hey mr hero, look at my forum activity.

I was buying and selling shitcoins when you couldnt even spell bitcoin or crypto ok?

I know you assholes are just greedy and going full retard for some $ - which will burn a lot of nubs.
Could you elaborate in which way occasionally showing up here and call some people "asshole" or "shit" is going to help in this situation?
If you are really concered about people getting scammed this wouldn't be the way to react I think. You just seem very emotional, maybe you should write down every point you want to criticize, without using the words "shit" and "asshole", just an idea. Looking forward to read your criticism.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 154

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:53:33 PM

I don't think so

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Bob-Bit

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:45:36 PM

I'm going to download a wallet tonight and get started. The intensity of he detractors has actually made me think it must be good. Why else would people be so emotionally invested in keeping other people from participating? If it was just another shitty coin nobody would bat an eye. There's hundreds of coins on Cryptopia, and most look a lot shoddier then Deep Onion. I'm not going to just go spending cash on it, but I'll point a miner there and check out their bountys and such. Good luck to you all!
charlie137

Activity: 84

💢 🤘🔪 🔥

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:46:18 AM

I'm going to download a wallet tonight and get started. The intensity of he detractors has actually made me think it must be good. Why else would people be so emotionally invested in keeping other people from participating? If it was just another shitty coin nobody would bat an eye. There's hundreds of coins on Cryptopia, and most look a lot shoddier then Deep Onion. I'm not going to just go spending cash on it, but I'll point a miner there and check out their bountys and such. Good luck to you all!

it is not hard to create a fake hype with some budget and proper pr moves. it felt shady for me, but i tried to sign for the airdrop and wasn't surprised when figured out that you need to invest around $100 to qualify for the airdrop. maybe id go with it for a couple of months for easy money, but when you see banners saying 'DEEP ONION IS NOT A SCAM' you thinking about why you seeing this banners at the first place??? besides the fact that negative comments constantly being deleted from forums without any discussion. if you are a 24/7 trader who sleeps 6 minutes a day - you will have a chance to save your investments. but look at all the sleepers who burned after bch pump. not saying there wasn't any project development after months i started following the topic.

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |
 |' _/   ` __/ /
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
lijoe408

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:59:53 AM

it is not hard to create a fake hype with some budget and proper pr moves. it felt shady for me, but i tried to sign for the airdrop and wasn't surprised when figured out that you need to invest around $100 to qualify for the airdrop. maybe id go with it for a couple of months for easy money, but when you see banners saying 'DEEP ONION IS NOT A SCAM' you thinking about why you seeing this banners at the first place??? besides the fact that negative comments constantly being deleted from forums without any discussion. if you are a 24/7 trader who sleeps 6 minutes a day - you will have a chance to save your investments. but look at all the sleepers who burned after bch pump. not saying there wasn't any project development after months i started following the topic.

No you do not need to invest 100$ to join airdrop.  You can easily accrue a few hundred coins from the deepoints airdrop.  For that drop, you do not even need to wear the signature on BCT.  Also what banners are you talking about that say " DEEP ONION not a scam".  95% of the artwork is done by community for bounties, there is no control over the graphics that individual users make.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
MadMac

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:25:32 AM

You've got problems man.  You tried to make multiple accounts to try to abuse the early airdrop system so they banned you.
Believe it or not, I had and have only one account, this one here, and with the same name in DO forum.

I got banned by the monkii guy because I openly spoke out about the spamming they do all over the Internet. They cannot stand any criticism, either in DO forum or here, where their "developer" crypto-rainbow is busy censoring the thread rather than doing any coding (which he can't as he is a graphics designer, not a programmer).
artmen007

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:29:18 AM

It seems to me that the project itself is good. Great community. The developers are working like and release all the time. But I suppose also banned in August. After 3 messages. Maybe I did something wrong? you can just explain and not immediately ban. We all learn from mistakes and then not repeat them.
And so I think that the project in the future everything will be fine

Joanmamami

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:51:54 AM

The airdrops are distrubeted every Friday to the community. It was announced from the beginning, 40 weeks longs, every Friday.
It seems to me that the project itself is good. Great community. The developers are working like and release all the time. But I suppose also banned in August. After 3 messages. Maybe I did something wrong? you can just explain and not immediately ban. We all learn from mistakes and then not repeat them.
And so I think that the project in the future everything will be fine
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1470

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:05:01 AM

This scammy garbage blows my mind.
It's rigged and unfair and that violates the ideology of crypto.
Saying such idiotic shit about profits is 100% irrelevant.

The bar was lowered deeper than Marianna's Trench long ago.
Basically ever since ETHEREUM took off you all line up to defend ANYTHING.. as long as it's paying out.

If Paycoin was launched right now and worse made an ICO you stupid scammy ass cunts would be all over it.

BitcoinScammyIdiotsTalk.org lives on.

Hurry make as many accounts as you can and buy as many shitcoins as you can.. there is BITCOINS to be made !
Hurry ! go go go !
But what do we buy ?
Who cares hurry up.. just start buying !
OMGZ YUR GONNA MISS OUT ! FOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

[There will be consequences]

FUD first & ask questions later™
tk808

Activity: 588

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:13:15 AM

This scammy garbage blows my mind.
It's rigged and unfair and that violates the ideology of crypto.
Saying such idiotic shit about profits is 100% irrelevant.

The bar was lowered deeper than Marianna's Trench long ago.
Basically ever since ETHEREUM took off you all line up to defend ANYTHING.. as long as it's paying out.

If Paycoin was launched right now and worse made an ICO you stupid scammy ass cunts would be all over it.

BitcoinScammyIdiotsTalk.org lives on.

Hurry make as many accounts as you can and buy as many shitcoins as you can.. there is BITCOINS to be made !
Hurry ! go go go !
But what do we buy ?
Who cares hurry up.. just start buying !
OMGZ YUR GONNA MISS OUT ! FOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

[There will be consequences]

Welcome back, it's been 2 years since i've seen your posts

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.