Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139779 times)
maritimo123

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:47:19 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 07:11:39 AM by maritimo123

It's tough to grasp that many projects are running their own timeframe and looking at others move quicker can be frustrating, but it's the downfall of access to so much info when in the past others relied on simple quarterly reports and press releases.

Developing the platform understandably takes time. Getting the legal work done and finding real estate to invest in shouldn't take as long. This has nothing to do with "too much" access to information.

Establishing the legal framework for the Token sale is a separate issue from establishing the legal framework for the Real Estate tokenization entity.

It should be easy and fast to do it "wrong". But considering RPP might be securities, and that they are working in a totally new area, I find it normal that it takes a couple of months.

I am very satisfied so far with their progress and transparency. I believe the team is doing the right steps.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:25:15 AM

True  Sad https://medium.com/@real_token/our-updated-roadmap-2d0ebf10eabc

If they are only contacting lawyers now, what have they been doing from January 2017?

Could someone please share the telegram-link to the group-chat? (not the announcement-channel because you can't participate in that).

This is the name of the Telegram group. Hopefully it makes it easier to find through a search.

Real Unofficial + ICO + Token

Nothing found. Why don't you just post the link like this https://t.me/realplatform? Every channel has one if you choose to display channel information...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:04:14 AM

It's tough to grasp that many projects are running their own timeframe and looking at others move quicker can be frustrating, but it's the downfall of access to so much info when in the past others relied on simple quarterly reports and press releases.

Developing the platform understandably takes time. Getting the legal work done and finding real estate to invest in shouldn't take as long. This has nothing to do with "too much" access to information.
Each project needs time to develop. The roadmap is being implemented. Keep calm. A true and transparent project. I recommend keeping your card. Prices are up there, take a look at it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/real/
panorama

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

I am a cryptofan and have legal background.

Establishing the legal framework for the Token sale is a separate issue from establishing the legal framework for the Real Estate tokenization entity.

It should be easy and fast to do it "wrong". But considering RPP might be securities, and that they are working in a totally new area, I find it normal that it takes a couple of months.

I am very satisfied so far with their progress and transparency. I believe the team is doing the right steps.

I'm not a lawyer, but have been through complex legal processes before. That said, I could be wrong, so please educate me if anything I'm saying is inaccurate.

All they need to do to start the acquisition process is set up legal entities. I have no idea what's required in Singapore, but I assume the actual registration process is pretty simple and most of the work would be related to creating Operating Agreements.

They aren't negotiating terms with another party, so the time it takes should be related to getting proper guidance from their attorneys. That shouldn't take months unless there are problems (which would be concerning). You'd also think they would have at least determined the framework before they started raising money.

The problem is they aren't really saying what's going on...just that they are working on things. If there are no problems and it just takes more time than I think, it shouldn't be very hard to explain that.

panorama

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:59:30 PM

True  Sad https://medium.com/@real_token/our-updated-roadmap-2d0ebf10eabc

If they are only contacting lawyers now, what have they been doing from January 2017?

Could someone please share the telegram-link to the group-chat? (not the announcement-channel because you can't participate in that).

This is the name of the Telegram group. Hopefully it makes it easier to find through a search.

Real Unofficial + ICO + Token

Nothing found. Why don't you just post the link like this https://t.me/realplatform? Every channel has one if you choose to display channel information...

There's no easy way to find the link, otherwise I would post it for you.

panorama

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

Each project needs time to develop. The roadmap is being implemented. Keep calm. A true and transparent project. I recommend keeping your card. Prices are up there, take a look at it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/real/

LOL...there has been so little transparency. They have to be pressured just to provide the minimum amount of info you'd expect.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:18:44 PM

So new roadmap is out, what do you think? Let's be honest, I was expeting those dates, a company can't set up legal and liquidity things in just a couple of month. I can surely wait, better if they take time to make things right

fahmp7

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:29:14 PM

So new roadmap is out, what do you think? Let's be honest, I was expeting those dates, a company can't set up legal and liquidity things in just a couple of month. I can surely wait, better if they take time to make things right

I'm very surprised how calm investors are. Everytime I come here I read posts just like yours (let's give them time, it's complicated, they're working hard etc.).
As far as I remember, in mid September they claimed to launch beta in November. Now it's almost December and they say thay will launch it in February. Actually I'm almost sure, that they first said October, and November was to witness their's first property aquisition.
They claim they're behind the schedule because of not meeting their ICO goals, but I just cannot imagine how people are willing to believe these excuses.
To create a web site which is not that complicated it should take no more than 300 hours of work. They almost don't update. They left bitcointalk as soon as they realized that some people here can actually think sober and ask difficult questions. They claim they have to establish a company in Singapur, whereas 2 months ago they claimed they are already established there. For past month instead of giving updates and working on the platform, they posted about their travels to Singapur and Australia to attend some summits that have nothing to do with real estate.
How can you still say they're doing their job just fine?
ArtLp

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:00:28 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 12:11:55 AM by ArtLp

I'm very surprised how calm investors are. Everytime I come here I read posts just like yours (let's give them time, it's complicated, they're working hard etc.).
As far as I remember, in mid September they claimed to launch beta in November. Now it's almost December and they say thay will launch it in February. Actually I'm almost sure, that they first said October, and November was to witness their's first property aquisition.
They claim they're behind the schedule because of not meeting their ICO goals, but I just cannot imagine how people are willing to believe these excuses.
To create a web site which is not that complicated it should take no more than 300 hours of work. They almost don't update. They left bitcointalk as soon as they realized that some people here can actually think sober and ask difficult questions. They claim they have to establish a company in Singapur, whereas 2 months ago they claimed they are already established there. For past month instead of giving updates and working on the platform, they posted about their travels to Singapur and Australia to attend some summits that have nothing to do with real estate.

Dont forget so much strange transaction on etherscan ...
panorama

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:21:43 AM

I agree 100%. That's how you know ICOs as a way to raise money is still in its infancy. There's no way sophisticated investors would be so complacent. I'm as shocked as you are that people aren't more demanding. It honestly baffles me.

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:01:58 AM

I agree 100%. That's how you know ICOs as a way to raise money is still in its infancy. There's no way sophisticated investors would be so complacent. I'm as shocked as you are that people aren't more demanding. It honestly baffles me.

We need to calm ourselves by saying give them time but to be honest, I don't like how they are handling things. They had time for this a long time ago - from before the ICO for example - because now it seems that they raised money and don't really know what their own project is.

I have learnt my lesson and I will not invest in an ICO again. I have invested in two small projects that I do believe in... No ICO, just good projects and I now regret not putting my initial REAL-investment in BLUE or BTCM because they actually have projects in development + a team that really connects with the community and appreciates their input. If you don't believe me, check coinmarketcap  Cool.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

they are just throwing people instantly out of their community, if they are mentioning the delay or asking about development updates. it has been like that since the beginning. there is a reason why their coins are trading 75% off the price.

its hard to say if this coin will recover. at the moment there is alot of selling pressure. i would not touch this. it seems they are hidding alot.

vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:36:45 PM

they are just throwing people instantly out of their community, if they are mentioning the delay or asking about development updates. it has been like that since the beginning. there is a reason why their coins are trading 75% off the price.

its hard to say if this coin will recover. at the moment there is alot of selling pressure. i would not touch this. it seems they are hidding alot.

Wow looks like I made the right decision not investing in the ico. Looked really good too and was thinking of jumping in. Current price looks tempting but too many issues. I stopped buying ico's around the time this came out because you can almost always get the coins cheaper after the hype dies down. Don't touch ico's anymore because they are mainly structured to make dev's and whales richer.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:29:10 PM

We need to calm ourselves by saying give them time but to be honest, I don't like how they are handling things. They had time for this a long time ago - from before the ICO for example - because now it seems that they raised money and don't really know what their own project is.

I have learnt my lesson and I will not invest in an ICO again. I have invested in two small projects that I do believe in... No ICO, just good projects and I now regret not putting my initial REAL-investment in BLUE or BTCM because they actually have projects in development + a team that really connects with the community and appreciates their input. If you don't believe me, check coinmarketcap  Cool.
Do not sad! Everything can gives you some lessons and experience to avoid these mistake in future. Beside that, you can teach your friend, family and child understand this risk to help them do not have same wrong choice as you in the past.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
panorama

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:05:01 PM

Wow looks like I made the right decision not investing in the ico. Looked really good too and was thinking of jumping in. Current price looks tempting but too many issues. I stopped buying ico's around the time this came out because you can almost always get the coins cheaper after the hype dies down. Don't touch ico's anymore because they are mainly structured to make dev's and whales richer.

Agreed. I passed on the ICO because it didn't seem worthwhile, but I took another look once the price dropped so much. The numbers make sense at this price, but the team is just so amateurish, it's still hard to justify. I'm still keeping an eye on it, but I don't think I'll ever be able to get comfortable with the team.

maritimo123

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:10:49 AM

Agree.

It is fun to see the same impatient whining attitude across all ICO threads.

They've been releasing a communication or announcement every week, answering all questions while advancing on the roadmap.

People thinking that you just go to your bank with the raised crypto funds, get on many exchanges, navigate on the current regulatory environment, and have everything done in one month are delusional.

There is no such thing as overnight success and this team is very experienced and capable.

Very bullish on REAL.

I keep my eye on the Real Etherscan address where all the Eth was collected, they still have nearly 26,000 ETH in the main wallet that is now worth $12 million, they have just in the last 24 hours cashed out 8,000 eth from the platform budget, this guarantees that they have the $3million they have budgeted for the platform build.

The market cap is of REAL is only $3.9million but they have assets of $12 Million now to spend on properties, volume is low because nobody is selling – granted nobody is really buying either. I’ve been critical of the team previously but I honestly think if they can keep to the roadmap and Eth can maintain this sort of support until January time, we’ll be in a great situation with this token.

What we need is more exchanges, and to be patient.
maritimo123

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:28:37 AM

True. Timing is normal.

And let's not forget they initially had planned for 8 MM USD budget and they cut to 3MM USD to benefit the token holders with that extra USD 5 Million.

I have not seen any other ICO company doing the same and I see some people here being unreasonable.
trikar

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:50:57 AM

And let's not forget they initially had planned for 8 MM USD budget and they cut to 3MM USD to benefit the token holders with that extra USD 5 Million.

I have not seen any other ICO company doing the same and I see some people here being unreasonable.

+1
panorama

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:07:21 AM

True. Timing is normal.

LOL. They cut their budget because they were basically forced to. Aside from the pressure put on them to address the issue, if they didn't do anything, they would have had an $8 million budget and only $3 million to invest. That's obviously not good economics.

Plus, they've either been unwilling or unable to show the breakdown behind the $3 million budget. They provided detail when it was $8 million, so not sure why it's not provided with the updated budget.

To their credit, Melissa messaged me privately to ask what they could do to help show me they are a capable team and I outlined a couple of the specific issues I have. We've actually messaged about things like this before, so I know she's trying...I just don't know if the team behind her is good enough.

Also, the Telegram group has started banning people who ask questions, including myself. I know I've been critical of the team, but I take pride in making sure everything I say is based on fact. It's not a good sign that they are banning people who ask questions.

panorama

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:09:10 AM

+1

Trikar,

Can you post a link to the Telegram group for the people who were asking, since I know you're an admin?

It would also be great if you could explain the rationale for banning myself and others from the group.

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: