Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:21:15 AM

LOL seriously, come on guys pull your heads out of your asses. Cryptopia, the only exchange in the world and based in lil ol NZ, are absolutely, positively, unfuckingdoubtfully NOT going to stop trading Electroneum. Do you know how much they're raking in being the first and only exchange to list this.

They are the smartest people currently making money out of this shambles, apart from the miners.

Good on you Cryptopia keep it up.

Funny thing is if you pay attention, businesses don't always focus on it that way. Take the gas station for example....you go in, there's two types of Snapple on the shelf, and you only like one...you know this drink isn't in very many stores, so you come back daily and buy a few, then you tell your friends and they start buying it. One day you go to get your fix, and they are sold out. You come back when the delivery guy is there, and you see them stocking more of the other flavor which has only a couple bottles missing but they aren't stocking the product that sold out. This goes on for a few months of the fast selling product being stocked every few shipments while the non selling flavor begins to build a backstock, and then one day the fast selling flavor no longer has a shelf spot and is no longer being stocked.

For the record this is a true story...I talked to the owners of the gas station, I consulted with the delivery guy, and I reached out to Snapple, and no one had an answer as to why that product wasn't being stocked or why it had been removed from the shelf. SO profits and sales isn't everything!

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:25:26 AM

I also wrote to Cryptopia asking to STOP immediately Electroneum trade and I invite everybody to do the same.

If they will not save our investment we have enough to file a case in front of Scotland Yard...

Wow you are indeed a newbie you are treating electroneum a pump and dump coin and get rich quick scheme, why not get an update they are working to get everything set up only three days and you are asking for the impossible, this is an open market give this project a month don't worry to much on the stat.

Or build trust by locking all coins until the matter is fixed. As someone who frequently trades penny stocks, this is like insider trading. A handful of people accessing and trading coins, selling at what we all know because of this is a high price that will dump on coin access without question at this point. Had they locked all coins, they could have salvaged investor trust while these matters were resolved, yes it still would have received a lot of negativity, but the current method I think is resulting in a much worse effect.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

I don't think Cryptopia is going to stop the trading... It should be the dev team responsibility. The worst has already be done... The big miners have already sold their coins.
And if you read their blog, they paid 25'000 USD or something like that just to get listed.
Some people already got their BTC and others just get some crumbs.
It was an occasion for the miners and some succeed to take this opportunity to mine before everyone.
Everyone having a computer (not too old) can mine it now. But we won't get what they have already sell. And BTC is growing fast.
We should not take this too badly. It's the life and some are more lucky than others. It's like buying a lottery ticket.
We still have an opportunity to get some profits after the release of the wallets.
oldbit

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:29:59 AM

I also wrote to Cryptopia asking to STOP immediately Electroneum trade and I invite everybody to do the same.

If they will not save our investment we have enough to file a case in front of Scotland Yard...

Wow you are indeed a newbie you are treating electroneum a pump and dump coin and get rich quick scheme, why not get an update they are working to get everything set up only three days and you are asking for the impossible, this is an open market give this project a month don't worry to much on the stat.

Or build trust by locking all coins until the matter is fixed. As someone who frequently trades penny stocks, this is like insider trading. A handful of people accessing and trading coins, selling at what we all know because of this is a high price that will dump on coin access without question at this point. Had they locked all coins, they could have salvaged investor trust while these matters were resolved, yes it still would have received a lot of negativity, but the current method I think is resulting in a much worse effect.

Before the ICO funds distribution is settled, coin value will be on 50 sats level so better lock it. No investor will have complaint of loss if they still have their shares intact. Then let the company do what they promise and build build build. While we miners dump dump dump.  Grin
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:32:57 AM

So much FUD
i wonder how much they are paid for  Grin
Such cry babies they all want the coin to be $100 in a month buy cry loudly on a 2 days delay hahaha newbies....

They paid us nothing. You have paid for nosense Mobile Mining with No Mobile Mining.

I mined thousands of them free while you have paid for them and I have already sold them because it will dump very bad. Sorry for all the investors here. You'll pay better attention next time.

Kool you got your money !!

Well fuck off now you turd tapper!!
ooh dont cry, im not even asking that you are mining but if your boasting your mining i also mined more than you have trust me you dont even want to know how many Cheesy

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

Before the ICO funds distribution is settled, coin value will be on 50 sats level so better lock it. No investor will have complaint of loss if they still have their shares intact. Then let the company do what they promise and build build build. While we miners dump dump dump.  Grin

At this point, and the roll-out of updates (delays) it wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'll probably wake it with it under 500 and still no access to my coins haha. oh well as stated previously I have sent my email to Cryptopia requesting a trading freeze, and other are as well it appears. So maybe we the investors can voice our opinion. The benefit of decentralized is that we all get to audit the system if we so choose.

oldbit

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:35:28 AM

So much FUD
Such cry babies they all want the coin to be $100 in a month buy cry loudly on a 2 days delay hahaha newbies....

They paid us nothing. You have paid for nosense Mobile Mining with No Mobile Mining.

I mined thousands of them free while you have paid for them and I have already sold them because it will dump very bad. Sorry for all the investors here. You'll pay better attention next time.

ooh dont cry, im not even asking that you are mining but if your boasting your mining i also mined more than you have trust me you dont even want to know how many Cheesy

dump dump dump!
spreewel

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:36:49 AM

I do not understand why google play all the time asking me for update and indicate that there is update available and when I go to take a look there is nothing.
drzed

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:37:14 AM

I WANT MY ETN NOW I WANT MY GREN LAMBO! F*CK!

F%ck this! I buy 22000 ETN! I WANT MY FU$CKI*NG ETN! Every day I pass the dealer with the green Lambo in the window. The owner won't let me sit in it but one day I kick his fat ass down the street! So I buy 22000 ENT. ETN go x1000 and I sell and get Bitcoin and take the Bitcoin and shove them up his ass and take my green Lambo keys and all the ladies will love me BIG F^CKI%G TIME! I CAN'T GET MY ETN!!!! WHAT THE F%CK!!!! Miners are taking my x1000 profit! F*ck! Sh%t! Fu$k! GIVE ME ETN! I WANT MY ETN NOW AND X1000!!!!! Fu*k Electroneum! Fu&K miners! F^uck this crappy forum! Fuc^ everything!
oldbit

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:37:27 AM

At this point, and the roll-out of updates (delays) it wouldn't surprise me one bit. I'll probably wake it with it under 500 and still no access to my coins haha. oh well as stated previously I have sent my email to Cryptopia requesting a trading freeze, and other are as well it appears. So maybe we the investors can voice our opinion. The benefit of decentralized is that we all get to audit the system if we so choose.

I also have invested but not much compared to the coins I mined so far. Nicehash is a good thing!
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:39:50 AM

So much FUD
i wonder how much they are paid for  Grin

dump dump dump!

I'll believe your mining results when you provide the proof. In the meantime, I will definitely buy some dirt cheap Electroneum on the dump, but I'll do that with my 1000 free Segwit 2x that I'll sell you for half market price as an IOU

taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:40:54 AM

HI any news when the wallets are about to be released? I want to test functionality of this token. Also my android says i have to update but there is nothing new to download.
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:42:20 AM

HI any news when the wallets are about to be released? I want to test functionality of this token. Also my android says i have to update but there is nothing new to download.

You will never get your wallet, all of your wallets belong to us BWAHAHA

No but really all the devs are saying in a short summary is: WE NEED MORE TIME!

armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:42:45 AM

So much FUD

dump dump dump!

I'll believe your mining results when you provide the proof. In the meantime, I will definitely buy some dirt cheap Electroneum on the dump, but I'll do that with my 1000 free Segwit 2x that I'll sell you for half market price as an IOU
well i believe also your mining results when you provide the proof  Grin
Anyway congrats on your money  Cheesy have fun

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
drzed

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:44:49 AM

Reading their FB post they are reworking a lot of code and by the sound of it I would guess we are looking at next week now. It's not going to happen soon that is for sure.
oldbit

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:45:56 AM

So much FUD

dump dump dump!

well i believe also your mining results when you provide the proof  Grin
Anyway congrats on your money  Cheesy have fun

and believe me. If you release the ICO COINS and most of them starts moving their coins, it will get stucked, Median block size limit: 31.18 kB only and it will be on the mempool for 1 week. another headache for the developers. LOL
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

So much FUD

dump dump dump!

well i believe also your mining results when you provide the proof  Grin
Anyway congrats on your money  Cheesy have fun

Hey if nothing else we are continuing to build the thread which will rank Electroneum higher in google search results, which in turn will lead more people to ETN...which may have an end result, positive effect, for investors. I mean there is always that scenario. But for real, let me at least have access to my coins so I can move them wherever I want such as paying my drug dealer in ETN Grin  Cheesy

enyamwari

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

I WANT MY ETN NOW I WANT MY GREN LAMBO! F*CK!

F%ck this! I buy 22000 ETN! I WANT MY FU$CKI*NG ETN! Every day I pass the dealer with the green Lambo in the window. The owner won't let me sit in it but one day I kick his fat ass down the street! So I buy 22000 ENT. ETN go x1000 and I sell and get Bitcoin and take the Bitcoin and shove them up his ass and take my green Lambo keys and all the ladies will love me BIG F^CKI%G TIME! I CAN'T GET MY ETN!!!! WHAT THE F%CK!!!! Miners are taking my x1000 profit! F*ck! Sh%t! Fu$k! GIVE ME ETN! I WANT MY ETN NOW AND X1000!!!!! Fu*k Electroneum! Fu&K miners! F^uck this crappy forum! Fuc^ everything!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:54:06 AM

If a new potential user (someone who has not invest on Electroneum) of the "future" smartphone app goes to this forum, i don't know what he will think about ETN and ICO...
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:56:21 AM

If a new potential user (someone who has not invest on Electroneum) of the "future" smartphone app goes to this forum, i don't know what he will think about ETN and ICO...

250 page thread says it is at least worth talking about haha. But I couldn't agree with you more

Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: