Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:51:56 AM

I am reaching out to Cryptopia and requesting a trading suspension until ICO investors have access to their coins. I realize that my voice alone will not make this happen, but clearly the number of upset investors in here could have enough impact.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:57:45 AM

I am reaching out to Cryptopia and requesting a trading suspension until ICO investors have access to their coins. I realize that my voice alone will not make this happen, but clearly the number of upset investors in here could have enough impact.

Who cares about Cryptopia. Wait till ETN hits Poloniex  Shocked

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:05:35 AM

Who cares about Cryptopia. Wait till ETN hits Poloniex  Shocked

I personally prefer Cryptopia, but if it hits poloniex and investors still cannot access their coins, I will request the same of Poloniex. Considering the ICO clearly stated that coins would be released on Nov 1st, I believe that the price should be up to investors at all costs. I don't believe any trading of the coin should be available until the investors of the ICO have access to their coin as well. I palnned on holding my coins, because that's what I do. I daytrade penny stocks, and accumulate cryptos for holding

legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:10:48 AM

Dreamer ROTFL.

Dreamer, maybe....Question though: How much of this thread have you read? I've read nearly every post on every page...I bought Electroneum when there were only about 15k registered users. I've been following ETN since about 8k registered users. I think I've taken enough time following this project to be able to voice my honest opinion here.

fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:11:58 AM

Dreamer ROTFL.

Dreamer, maybe....Question though: How much of this thread have you read? I've read nearly every post on every page...I bought Electroneum when there were only about 15k registered users. I've been following ETN since about 8k registered users. I think I've taken enough time following this project to be able to voice my honest opinion here.

Come on man. Really you think Cryptopia would listen to you? They have hundreds of thousands of investors making profit through selling mined ETNs (like me) and you really think it will listen to you? Come back to earth man.

I am really sorry for you. When you will be able to trade your bought ETNs they will be worth nothing.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
walkdev

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:14:50 AM

...I mined thousands of them free while you have paid for them and I have already sold them because it will dump very bad. Sorry for all the investors here. You'll pay better attention next time.

If that's the case, and you're done, why not just f**k off, crawl back under your rock, do us all a favour and leave the thread to those that have reasonable questions and rational replies. Stop spreading shit. You've made your profit, you've got nothing constructive to add, so move on and stop behaving like some silly little child
Universidad

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:15:07 AM

I started mining but have some issues with the pools... where's the best place for help?
Is it true that the main selling point -> Mobile Mining, is actually not supported from the start of the currency?
That's not right. How can you do that or am I misinformed. Thanks so much
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:15:52 AM

Dreamer ROTFL.

Come on man. Really you think Cryptopia would listen to you? They have hundreds of thousands of investors making profit through selling mined ETNs (like me) and you really think it will listen to you? Come back to earth man.

I am really sorry for you. When you will be able to trade your bought ETNs they will be worth nothing.

I guess you didn't read my OP very well as I clearly stated "I realize that my voice alone will not make this happen" So, pretty sure I don't need to come back to Earth, but you should probably learn to read more than just the first sentence of a post.

komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:16:31 AM

Anybody having an issue with transferring? I've had a pending transfer to cryptopia for over 2 hours now. I can see it in the explorer but nothing is happening.
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:17:31 AM

Uh, oh... Can we transfer ETN from wallet to market???

They unlocked our wallets?
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

Uh, oh... Can we transfer ETN from wallet to market???

They unlocked our wallets?

nope, website still down.

doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

yes  you should do this and all investers should do this as well,and don't forget to tell Cryptopia that dev-team  premined(12.6 billion instead of 6 billion) far more coins than what they tells to its investers.
unless dev-team compensate the investers the coins with the same percentage like the part of overpremined which is 100% in this case,they should definitely taged as a scam project and not to be accepted by any exchange out there.
Cheers!
Toxicdust

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:22:19 AM

Anybody having an issue with transferring? I've had a pending transfer to cryptopia for over 2 hours now. I can see it in the explorer but nothing is happening.

Transferred fine around 3 hours ago. Dunno if anything changes since but I can confirm it was working earlier fine with no delays.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:23:51 AM

This thread is moving so fast. What is going on... All this doom and gloom here. Is it true they have been hacked and someone else has control of some or all accounts?
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:26:42 AM

Transferred fine around 3 hours ago. Dunno if anything changes since but I can confirm it was working earlier fine with no delays.

I think so there is something delay while take withdraw I also having this issue my coins are still pending status almost over an hour since I confirmed my transaction. Maybe there is some technical issue or they are processing the withdrawal request manually at the moment but in the end we will get our coins.
legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:34:01 AM

yes  you should do this and all investers should do this as well,and don't forget to tell Cryptopia that dev-team  premined(12.6 billion instead of 6 billion) far more coins than what they tells to its investers.
unless dev-team compensate the investers the coins with the same percentage like the part of overpremined which is 100% in this case,they should definitely taged as a scam project and not to be accepted by any exchange out there.
Cheers!

My e-mail has been sent to Cryptopia, and I will update here if and when a response is received. I can't stress enough that all the way up to release day, the website stated coins would be released on Nov 1st. The "devs" have stated that password reset would occur after midnight. Coincidentally enough the website has been down since then. I feel there are enough upset investors here that we could lay some pressure on Cryptopia to take action.

legion_miracle

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:37:17 AM

In other news i finally found the password reset email, which was apparently buried in an invisible email folder, as I could not find it without a search for "Electroneum" even went back and looked for it after fnding the date and time it was received and it is not there unless I run a search of my inbox for it.

kopambunareve

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:37:29 AM

I didn't reset my passvord, is it possible to do that whet site goes up again or it is too late now?
I apologize if the answer has already been answered...

enyamwari

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

I think so there is something delay while take withdraw I also having this issue my coins are still pending status almost over an hour since I confirmed my transaction. Maybe there is some technical issue or they are processing the withdrawal request manually at the moment but in the end we will get our coins.

This is what am getting when i try to log in..am I the only one???

WE WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SORRY WE ARE STILL DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

Dreamer ROTFL.

Don't pay Attention to that Fud and Spam spreader. He will be IP banned very soon - trsut me!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: