Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315105 times)
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:38:31 PM

So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:43:01 PM

As Imikocha said, you can already transfer them to your offline wallet. It is advised to do so also even with 2FA.

offline wallet your ass i must say,thoose coins not even exist yet so what thing you guys are really transfer for?where is the explorer then?

You are looking for excuses for sure. And with that language and that behavior deleting posts and repost them, I don't really know what to tell...

of course you don't know what to tell,you don't even know what is blockchain i guess,just tell me what you transfer to that offline wallet please
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:44:49 PM

As Imikocha said, you can already create your offline wallet. It is advised to do so also even with 2FA.

offline wallet your ass i must say,thoose coins not even exist yet so what thing you guys are really transfer for?where is the explorer then?

You are looking for excuses for sure. And with that language and that behavior deleting posts and repost them, I don't really know what to tell...

of course you don't know what to tell,you don't even know what is blockchain i guess,just tell me what you transfer to that offline wallet please

I already told you, your excuses I will transfer. Better keep a better language and behavior next time you are trying to say something. And yes ofc you are right, you can't transfer it right now, hackers can't do it either except if they somehow run the blockchain by magic.

So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?

Just stay there, no option to send coins right now as blockchain is not live.
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:45:59 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 02:35:45 PM by Imikocha

Let me clarify. (I was wrong, so i've edited it)

At the moment you can GENERATE the offline wallet, but NOT transfer anything to it yet. This function will go live WITH to the blockchain going live at November 1st.
Now, as Richard, the dev, confirmed, "(they can't brute force at any intensity)", so your coins on your platform are secure at the moment.

it is adivised to transfer your funds TO the offline wallet when that transaction-function launches, on the 1st of November.
doremi

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

Let me clarify.

At the moment you can GENERATE the offline wallet, but NOT transfer anything to it yet. This function will go live PRIOR to the blockchain going live at November 1st.
Now, as Richard, the dev, confirmed, "(they can't brute force at any intensity)", so your coins on your platform are secure at the moment.

it is adivised to transfer your funds TO the offline wallet when that transaction-function launches, prior to the 1st of November.

do you realized how many times Bitcointalk  get hacked and leaking users account before?
Imikocha

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:15:10 PM

Let me clarify.

At the moment you can GENERATE the offline wallet, but NOT transfer anything to it yet. This function will go live PRIOR to the blockchain going live at November 1st.

it is adivised to transfer your funds TO the offline wallet when that transaction-function launches, prior to the 1st of November.

do you realized how many times Bitcointalk  get hacked and leaking users account before?

So you're comparing an ICOs trading platform to a forum in terms of security?
doremi

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:18:51 PM

Let me clarify.

So you're comparing an ICOs trading platform to a forum in terms of security?

why not?both are just register with an e-mail and password,what makes you think this ICO trading plaform is more secure than Bitcointalk?
Imikocha

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:21:15 PM

why not?both are just register with an e-mail and password,what makes you think this ICO trading plaform is more secure than Bitcointalk?

Well, in my head, the fact that they build the platform themselves.
doremi

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

sorry that i don't know who are "they",could you tell me who are "they" please?
Imikocha

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:26:46 PM

The devs?
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

Man, seriously stop spamming the thread please. If you have so many doubts about security just do not participate in this ICO. It is not obligatory you know?
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:33:53 PM

Hey i was wondering how many coins out of 21 billion coins are being sold during the crowdfunding phase? What will happen to the coins that will remain unsold?

6 billions are being sold. Any coins remain unsold will be returned to mining pool.

Any response to my question?
What is hard cap here in Usd?

$40m

Are you sure? In first page:
Funds raised 40+ mln

So this is not a 40 mln hard cap! What crazy hard cap here?  Huh

There is nothing wrong with raising 40 million dollars.

Right now we are on pace for 5 to 10 million which is plenty.

In the whitepaper there is a plan for:

1 million
5 mil
10 mil
20 - 40 million

Any unsold coins will go back to be mined on the mobile phone as a bonus per the whitepaper.

Keep in mind we are getting more and more people showing up on the Telegram chat. Hundreds of these people are brand new to crypto.

Electroneum hasnt even lauched and they are already getting people outside this community excited and involved in crypto.

Come join the community over at Telegram. When you see how many people that are new to crypto are there who invested, and are excited about crypto even though they are new, I believe you will see why Electroneum is on the path to success. 5 million or 40 million, they dev already has a great track record of bringing in people from the "real world" and that will only multiply when Electroneum is launched.

Electroneum:
Hi! If you would like to reply to the Dev team at Electroneum or ask questions via telegram you can now do so by joining our Electroneum super group....
https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

What you talking about? You think, people so stupid?
21 billions coins. 1$ = 100-150 coins (depends of bonus). So 120 coins in middle.
21 billions / 120 coin... = 175 millions USD ! 175 MLN !
Crazy greed.

The math in this post is incorrect.

21 billion will be mined over years
Only 6 billion in crowdsale

See upthread for many examples of very detailed math examples
doremi

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

Man, seriously stop spamming the thread please. If you have so many doubts about security just do not participate in this ICO. It is not obligatory you know?

of course i won't like to participate after all these shit talks from those newbies accounts,dev just hidding like a turtle for 4-5 days just to avoid to take the responsibility on the user's security issue.
Imikocha

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

of course i won't like to participate after all these shit talks from those newbies accounts,dev just hidding like a turtle for 4-5 days just to avoid to take the responsibility on the user's security issue.

So because we are newbies we don't have anything to say here? I mean, this project is focusing on bringing new people into the cryptoworld, which is happening right now, on this very forum. And you are not really happy about that? Come on over to the telegram then, and talk to the devs instead. They aren't as active here as there, when time allows them, they prioritize that. There is no one shit-talking you at all; would you like to point out where?

They are aware of the security i can assure you that, you even got a response from him here about it.
electroneum (OP)

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

I am really very interested about this project and want to know more about the mining process how you guys will do it ! what resources will be used on the mobile for mining ! And if this coin is based on mobile mining that means no one can mine it using laptop/ desktop etc .. ? . Because if a coin made to be mined by mobiles it will for sure be overpowered to mine it with desktop . I really like the whole idea and will probably buy some coins later today . 

Hi,

Thanks everyone for being involved, it's crazy around here! never run a token sale before and it's a bit overwhelming in the support department!

So - so answer your question - the mobile mining is a mobile mining EXPERIENCE - a great article to read is this interview :
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/

It is covered in the technical whitepaper too, but it's a bit heavier in that! The idea basically is that the desktop (GUI) miner is a FULL miner (and a node) and handles the utility of managing the blockchain - adding blocks to the blockchain and gets awarded coins based on smooth emission algo. Desktop miners earn more and keep blockchain running. They are also fully decentralized.

Mobile miners are NOT downloading the blockchain or doing anything intensive. It's a mining experience. That means it looks like a miner, feels like a miner and pays out a small number of coins like a miner - but actually it's not bringing the utility of the blockchain to the project. We leave that to the full miners (which the mobile miner encourages by the way). What the mobile miner brings to the table is viral growth of the brand. This is still a utility, so we still pay out coins, but instead of the utility being to keep transactions flowing, this utility is designed to encourage mass adoption of the Electroneum cryptocurrency. Each and every app user will have a few coins in their wallet - which will encourage them to start looking for ways to use them. If we can get millions of users (we're also building quite an addictive tap mining game that will ALSO encourage viral spread) then we will very quickly become one of the more recognized cryptocurrencies - which will be good for ALL cryptocurrencies - as you all know, once you are into the land of crypto, you don't just hold one coin, you branch out.

It's something new, it's never been done, and I have a good feeling about it.

Thanks for your interest!

Richard.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:45:41 PM

The idea is definitely new and having your own Blockchain is definitely a great part of this ICO. But as I have checked there are lots of complaints about mobile app installation and usage. When can we see a full-fledged complete application.?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
patrik1012

Activity: 69

Blockchain the future of democratic payment!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:46:10 PM

May I ask if the bitcointalk.org bounty scheme is still open? Thanks!
Imikocha

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:49:36 PM

May I ask if the bitcointalk.org bounty scheme is still open? Thanks!

It is Smiley
crismass1225

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:08:11 PM

Worth to invest... Checking out right now
Imikocha

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:14:39 PM

Worth to invest... Checking out right now

Great! Hop onto our Telegram-chat on https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg and join us Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: